All Comments on 'Indian Girl Enters Mile High Club'

by sweetdreamssss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
arch3rarch3rover 5 years ago
Lovely!!

Excellent writing, please write tons more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are a breath of fresh air the indian tag needed

I'm fed up with this "I'm a high class housewife who got raped by an ugly low class scoundrel but the sex was good so I'm his sex slave " story repeated again and again in lit India section .

Even famous authors are guilty of doing it , I want a story from a woman's perspective where she is attracted to a man and does get seduced by his charm instead of this rape /blackmail.

I loved both your stories and want you to write more like this in the future .

I could recommend 5000 stars out of 5 just for showing others there are other ways to write a sexy story ..

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegumover 5 years ago
Absolutely loved it

Absolutely loved the story, had me so wet.

StopokochacStopokochacover 2 years ago

That was hot! You're a good writer. You always describe the bodies, emotions and arousal of the characters so well. And I love that you gave the girl character a little feist.

I personally enjoy reading stories from a female point of view, because they have a different style/vibe, which is difficult to achieve through a male perspective.

While a lot of stories often only focus on one of the characters, you did an excellent job describing how both of you were pleasing eachother.

Nice job. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersweetdreamssss@sweetdreamssss
301 Followers
My other id is Madiha,now Stop reporting my stories,assholes.. Collaboration welcomed but not sex chats ..

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES