All Comments on 'Indian Girl's Onsite Experience'

by sweetdreamssss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegumalmost 6 years ago
Well done

A very good firsr attempt at writing a story of this kind. I am sure you will only improve as you have talent. I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

arch3rarch3ralmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Loved it! Write more stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Given she has now experienced such bliss, she is now ready for a lifetime of adventures. Start with what she has been doing, as she said, with her landlord before she came on this trip. And now... what she wil be doing once she gets back. With her landlord and others !

Waiting for more. Lot more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More adventures upcoming?

Come on! That's a great premise to build upon. You can't possibly stop they're. 🙂

StopokochacStopokochacover 5 years ago
Well written and funny

LOL. I'm American and it was funny reading the statements about Omaha and my country. Overall it was very well written, but why are the girls in these interracial stories always fucking black men? I wanna read story about Indian girl fucking white man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it was a funny and sexy tale

I actually enjoyed it a lot. More indian women with other races please. Indian women are rare on this site, the black thing is overdone, but you did it so well it hardly mattered. thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great writing--you are a good writer. Keep writing. It is always good to hear woman's point of view and how she enjoys a good hard long penis. You did well. with this story. welcome to USA and BBCs.

RINAkrishnaRINAkrishnaover 5 years ago
blackman

MINE WITH A BLACK AMERICAN IN GERMANY WAS AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER---RINAKRISHNA33@YAHOO.COM

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An excellent contribution!

A real good piece of writing. Loved the language, the flow, the details, and the sensual descriptions. Look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Smooth sweet hot

Please continue to write. Yoir pace was excellent.

littledeflowerlittledeflowerabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed Most of your stories

This is one of the best that I really enjoyed thoroughly. I could feel every detail you gave in it. Really felt so sooo hot and wet ;) Pls do keep writing.

MindsetMattersMindsetMattersalmost 4 years ago
Very Erotic - Fabulous !!

Very well written , have kept us enticed into the story sensuously , the language, the details are very apt, keep writing more, am sure you will reach greater heights. Keep the flag of Indian Women Writers on Lit flying !! Surely love to read more of your stories. Good Luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous