Indian Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
Revenge 101 - Make his wife your slut.
3.9k words
4.63
37k
29

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pooja didi sat in my lap on the armchair while I cradled her in my arms. I was in my boxers, and she wore lacy lingerie, exposing most of her large round tits. Her dark hair fell softly over her shoulders as she leaned forward and licked my lips playfully.

We'd fucked once more in the shower and were cuddling in the living room as we chatted comfortably. The fact that she was practically naked in my arms was a major bonus for me as we talked about our relationship.

"So, how are you going to do it?" Pooja didi asked curiously as she played with my hair. "Get back the family business, I mean?"

"It's not just the family business; I want to get back!" I grinned at her as I cupped one of her tits in my hand and squeezed it gently. "I want to make these mine as well" I smirked as I pulled down her bra straps and exposed one of her soft pink nipples.

I was surprised to see that Pooja Didi's nipples were poking inward instead of sticking out like usual.

"There are usually like that, baby; they get hard and poke out as I get turned on." Pooja didi said with a smile as she read my mind. "They are quite sensitive, actually," she added with a blush.

I pinched both of them together and pulled upwards, causing Pooja didi to gasp softly with surprise. "Mmm...feels nice," she whispered softly as I rubbed the nipples between my fingers and enjoyed how soft and sensitive they were.

"I want to make you mine, Didi," I growled as I kneaded her boobs possessively.

"Ravi isn't going to divorce me without a fight," she warned me with a sigh as I played with her nipples idly. "The only reason he married me was because he knew my father was friends with your dad, and he wanted to use that friendship to get a promotion within your family's business."

"Then he met Nora, and now both have got some magic hold on Kishore and Babuji." She said with a shudder, "He won't give up easily."

"How does Nora fit into this?" I asked curiously as I stopped massaging her boobs and listened attentively to what she had to say.

"Nora joined as Ravi's assistant, but then he got her moved to your father's office", She said with a frown. "And once that slut got a hold of your father, things changed drastically."

"Everyone assumed that Kishore would put up a fight as Nora took over, but he went along with Nora as she started taking over the business slowly!"

While I knew some of the facts of what happened, Pooja Didi's explanation left me more confused than ever. I'd known Nora before she became my stepmother, and she was a bitch and a schemer, but she definitely didn't have the brains to take over our business like this. Something did not add up.

"What are you thinking, Suraj?" Pooja didi asked softly as she kissed me gently on the lips.

"Something about Nora doesn't seem right." I mumbled softly, "But I'm not sure what yet. Does Ravi have a personal laptop at home?" I asked suddenly as an idea popped into my head.

Pooja didi nodded with surprise. "Yes, he does." She answered, "Why?"

"I'm going to hack into his laptop and see what's really happening in my family." I smiled as I kissed her firmly on the lips. "and also get my Didi back."

***

I sat at the kitchen table before Ravi's computer while Pooja didi stood behind me. She had put on a super short robe which barely covered her ass and clung to her curves sexily. I could feel her breasts pressed against my back as she stared over my shoulder and watched what I was doing.

She massaged my shoulders as I cracked my knuckles and got to work. Ravi's password was pretty simple to crack: 'Nora101'. It took me less than a minute to get access to his computer. I was looking for dirt and found it soon enough.

He had probably logged onto his company account on this computer, which gave me a way into his office files. I clicked on the link for the company database and started poking around. I found what I was looking for soon enough; Ravi was really sloppy at hiding his trail. He was skimming the profits from the company and pocketing it to himself. The bastard!

"Jackpot!" I whispered triumphantly, "I've got you now, fucker!"

Pooja didi leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Mmm... chotu! Watching you work like this is turning me on!" she moaned sexily as she squeezed her tits against my back.

I let out a low sigh as she continued to play with my body. "You really are a slut, Didi!" I hissed as I felt her soft lips brush against my ear.

"What can I say? I didn't know I've got a thing for bad boys." she whispered with a sexy giggle.

I shook my head and focused on my task at hand as I dug deeper into Ravi's files. "What have we here?" I muttered as I found a couple of emails between Ravi and Nora from a few years ago.

Pooja didi ignored me and started planting kisses all over my neck and shoulders. "Fuck you're so sexy!" she groaned as she peppered my skin with sloppy wet kisses.

"Ummm... Pooja didi... can't you wait...ohh.... this is important!" I protested as her lips moved down to my chest.

"Shush... then you should focus on what you are doing!" she muttered as she came around, got under the table, and knelt between my legs.

She slipped off her robe as she leaned down and started licking and sucking my cock through the fabric of my boxers. "I want it, Suraj...give it to me!" she whimpered as she massaged my balls through the thin material.

"Didi...I have to get this done before Ravi comes home," I growled as I tried to focus on what I was doing.

I had no idea how Pooja didi did it, but my dick had a mind of its own. It was hardening against my will and pressing against her lips through my boxers. She sucked it through the fabric for several minutes before pulling them down.

My 12-inch cock sprung free, and she immediately latched onto my hardness. She ran her soft hot tongue from the base to the top of my cock, flicking her tongue over the head as she stared at me with lust-filled eyes.

She took me into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down rapidly, slurping noisily as she sucked my cock. She moaned lustfully as she tasted my pre-cum. I let out a loud moan as she sucked me off.

I glanced at the time. I still had a few hours before Ravi came home, but I needed to go through many files. I quickly went through Ravi's files as his wife deep-throated my cock in his house.

Pooja didi sucked me like a champ! She bobbed up and down furiously, taking my entire 12-inch length into her mouth. I could feel her hot tongue swirling around my shaft as she licked my cockhead every time she pulled up.

"Didi...mmm... you're incredible!" I hissed as I found some emails between Ravi and an escort agency from 4-5 years ago.

I glanced down at Pooja didi and watched as she worshipped my cock with her mouth. She ran her tongue across the underside of my shaft as she bobbed her head rapidly. She slobbered all over my cock as she sucked me off.

Ravi had made many payments and regularly booked a girl called 'Laila'. He was booking her every weekend for months before suddenly stopping. As I checked the dates, I suddenly realised that they were after his wedding to Pooja Didi.

I looked down at the angel worshipping my cock and thought how stupid Ravi was to book a hooker instead of the hot wife in his life.

Pooja didi pulled away from my cock and gasped for air as she took several deep breaths. She reached out and began massaging my balls while gazing at me with desire-filled eyes. "What happened, Chotu... is Didi not doing a good job?" she asked breathlessly as she stroked my cock and rubbed it against her cheeks.

Pooja didi looked absolutely breathtaking as she knelt before me, her lips glistening with saliva. Her big brown eyes were hazy with lust as she stroked my cock against her face.

I sighed loudly as I gazed at her heavenly figure. "Mmmmm...you are so good at sucking cock... Didi." I purred as I grabbed a fistful of her hair and brought my cock closer to her mouth.

She let out a soft moan as I dragged my cock across her lips, leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum. She licked it up with her tongue as I ran it across her lips and chin. She panted as she gazed up at me with a glazed look in her eyes.

"Want some more?" I smirked as I shoved my cock into her mouth.

She moaned loudly and gripped my thighs as I pushed my entire length into her throat. She gagged loudly as I held her head still. Her eyes watered slightly, but she didn't pull away. She swallowed my cock and bobbed her head up and down on my dick rapidly.

I felt her hot tongue swirling around my shaft as she sucked me off. Her lips were stretched wide around my thickness as she sucked me off. I could feel her spit dripping down my balls as she sucked my cock with all her might.

"Yeah... Just like that! Suck it! Take it deep!" I groaned as I got back to my work. I wanted to find out who this 'Laila' was and found out the escort agency's site. Their security was so bad; it was ridiculous! I clicked on their database about Laila and double-clicked on her profile photo.

"Holy shit!" I gasped as I saw a slutty photo of Nora from 4 years ago. "This can't be..." I muttered as I searched for files labelled 'Laila' in his laptop and, sure enough, found everything. There were several videos, and I put the laptop on mute and clicked on the first.

It was a spycam video of Nora, and she was fucking Kishore!!! There was no mistaking the face, Kishore looked a few years younger, but there he was fucking his step-mom on camera.

"What is it, baby?" Pooja didi moaned as she tugged on my cock and continued to suck me off.

"I think I have all the proof I need," I replied with a grin as everything clicked in my mind.

"Mmmm... does that mean you are free to pay attention to your slut now?" she asked slyly as she gazed up at me.

I grinned at her wickedly as I moved my chair out from under the table. She blinked at me with surprise as I grabbed her by the waist and threw her onto the table. She squealed with excitement as I bent her down on the table. I pulled her panties to the side and saw she was already soaking wet.

"Mmm... you are such a bad girl!" I whispered into her ear as I traced her slit with my finger. I'd not looked at her pussy this close before, and it was amazing how pink and smooth it was. I dipped my head between her thighs and ran my tongue up her slit.

She arched her back and moaned lustily as I dragged my tongue up her pussy. "Ohhh...fuck yes...please do it again..." she gasped as she grabbed the table's edge with her fingers.

I stuck my tongue out and licked her clit, swirling it around and then sucking on it. She shrieked with pleasure and thrashed about on the table as I began to tongue-fuck her pussy.

"Ooohh...Mmm...So good... so fucking good!" she panted as I slid my tongue inside her and sucked on her pussy. She tasted sweet as I ate her out. Her juices dripped down my chin as I feasted on her wet pussy.

"Oh god! Suraj! Fuck...so good...don't stop!" she cried out as I lapped at her pussy with my tongue from behind. I stabbed my tongue inside her pussy as far as possible and heard her scream with pleasure. She quivered with excitement as I tongued her pussy aggressively. Her hips were grinding against my face, and she was shaking all over as she climaxed.

"FUCK!" she screamed as her back arched and her whole body trembled violently. I drank her sweet nectar as she came all over my face. She was breathing heavily as I came up for air.

"Wow...just wow!" she gasped as she regained her composure. She looked absolutely stunning as she gazed at me with half-closed eyes.

I slapped her ass playfully and flipped her over onto her stomach. She yelped with surprise as I yanked her panties off and positioned her pussy at the table's edge.

I whipped my cock across his pussy lips. "Beg me to fuck you, didi." I commanded as I smacked her ass with my palm.

"Please fuck your didi, Chotu!" she pleaded as she wiggled her ass enticingly.

I chuckled as I lined my cock up with her hole. She moaned loudly as I sank my cock deep inside her pussy. She was sopping wet and extremely tight. She clutched the table's edges as I impaled her on my cock.

"Ohhh god! So big!" she whimpered as I sunk every inch of my cock inside her.

"Do you want more, Didi?" I asked as I pulled my cock nearly out of her pussy before slamming it back inside.

"Yesss!" she hissed as she tossed her hair back and glared at me through lust-filled eyes. "Fuck me harder!" she demanded as I proceeded to fuck her roughly.

At that moment, I was not fucking Pooja didi, but rather, I was ravaging Ravi's wife. The bastard was the reason for all my problems, and I was going to ruin his life for this, and I was going to start by making his wife my slut.

"Look at me, Didi!" I ordered as I fucked her faster.

She managed to turn her head towards me and lock her gaze with mine. "That's it! Good girl," I hissed as I fucked her brutally. "Does it feel good when I fuck you like this?" I growled as I banged my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!" she screamed as I pounded her pussy mercilessly.

I smacked her ass with my palm repeatedly as I ploughed her pussy with my cock. "You like getting fucked like a whore don't you?" I taunted her.

She nodded desperately as she flung her head back. "Yes! I'm a slut for your cock!" she gasped.

Hearing her moan like this turned me on even more, and I grabbed her big ass in my hands and slammed my cock into her pussy even faster. She screeched with pleasure as I pounded her pussy brutally.

"Such a nasty whore!" I growled as I hammered her pussy.

"Just for you, baby..." she moaned as she pushed her hips against me and accepted every inch of my cock.

I ploughed her pussy ferociously, stretching her insides with my enormous cock. Her moans grew louder and higher as she experienced multiple orgasms in quick succession. Her pussy contracted around my cock as she came again and again.

"Whose cock makes you feel so good, Didi?" I asked as I leaned in and slapped her boobs as I fucked her.

"Yours, baby! Your cock is the only cock that matters!" she screamed as she exploded with pleasure.

"What about Ravi, you cheating slut! Don't you like his cock?" I demanded as I smacked her ass.

"NO! NOT ANYMORE!" she yelled as she fisted the sheets with her hands. "Only you, Chotu! Only you!"

"Call me Master!" I ordered as I smacked her ass again.

"YES, MASTER!" she agreed instantly as she revelled in having her ass smacked.

I switched positions and started fucking her from behind. She was lying flat on the table with her ass up in the air as I pounded her pussy ruthlessly. I drove my cock into her depths as she whimpered with pleasure.

I pulled her long black hair backwards, forcing her to arch her back. She squealed with delight as I continued to fuck her incredibly fast.

"Yes, Master! YES!" she cried as she took in every inch of me. "Please let me cum! Oh please! Please let your Didi cum!" she pleaded as she begged for my permission.

I gave her a savage grin as I began fucking her even faster. "Cum for me, whore!" I ordered.

"Ahhh! AHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she shrieked as she exploded all over my cock.

She moaned like a wild slut as she orgasmed. Her legs trembled violently as she writhed helplessly beneath me. I pounded her pussy as she screamed with pleasure.

I pulled out of her pussy and slapped her ass one last time. "Get on your hands and knees, slut!" I demanded as I pulled out of her pussy.

"Yes, Master!" she whimpered as she knelt before me.

She stared at me with those big brown eyes as I stood before her. I pointed my cock at her face and rubbed it all over her cheek. She gasped with excitement as I smeared my pre-cum and her juices all over her face.

"Open wide," I growled as I gripped the base of my cock tightly.

She parted her lips obediently and stuck out her tongue. I grunted loudly as I erupted all over her face. My balls clenched as I covered her cheeks and lips with a thick white layer of cum. She closed her eyes and lapped it up eagerly, moaning with delight as she swallowed every drop of my seed.

I painted her face with several more streams of cum until she was completely covered in my semen. It dripped down her neck and cleavage as she kneeled before me like an obedient whore.

She opened her mouth and showed me how much cum she had collected inside. "So good! Such a good slut!" I cooed as I caressed her lips lovingly.

"Thank you, Master...thank you for making your Didi feel so good." she whispered softly as she leaned forward and began cleaning up my cock with her tongue.

I stood there panting heavily as she worshipped my cock with her soft lips. She flicked her tongue across my head and slowly licked up the shaft. She sucked on my balls one by one as she cleaned them thoroughly.

Her hands massaged my ass as she worshipped my cock with her mouth. Her dark kohl-lined eyes stared up at me adoringly as she looked like a complete slut.

After she finished sucking me off, she sat back on her heels and wiped away all the cum from her face with her fingers. She stuck out her tongue and gathered some of the cum dripping down her cheeks into her mouth.

"You love it when Master cums all over your pretty face, don't you?" I teased her as she continued to eat my cum.

She blushed shyly as she gazed up at me. "Mmmm...yes, master! It makes me feel so special!" she purred as she rubbed her tits together.

I pulled her up to her feet and lifted her in my arms. She let out a yelp of surprise as I carried her to the living room and laid her down on the couch. I lay down beside her and cradled her in my arms.

We just lay there for several minutes, not talking but enjoying each other's company. We had spent most of the day having sex and were exhausted.

She looked up at me with a smile and leaned in to give me a soft kiss on the lips. "That was an amazing fuck, Chotu." and then she smacked me playfully on the head.

"What was that for?" I asked with a grin as I rubbed my head where she hit me.

"That's for the Master-Whore dirty talk; who calls their favourite didi a whore?!" she pouted as she tried to look serious.

I chuckled softly as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. "Well, only a whore enjoys sucking cock that much," I teased as I tweaked one of her nipples playfully. "And only a whore wants to get fucked by a huge cock like mine."

"Mmmm... I wouldn't mind being a whore for my chota's monstrous cock." she purred sexily as she snuggled up against me.

"No worries about that, Didi." I whispered to her, " I plan to make you mine forever."

***

I sat in my room hunched up in front of my laptop later that night as I put my plan into place. I'd cloned Ravi's laptop, and it gave me more than enough material to put things in motion.

I couldn't directly accuse Nora and him as I knew they could just as well claim that I had planted the evidence against them, and I couldn't use the video of Nora fucking Kishore as it would destroy my father to have his reputation ruined with the scandal. My dad had a weak heart, and I needed to find a solution to solve these things behind the scenes.

I needed to destroy Ravi's reputation first and somehow get Nora out of the equation without affecting Dad. To start, I needed more dirt on everyone involved.

My phone lit up as Pooja Didi's video call request came through. I smiled as I connected the video chat and saw Pooja didi sitting in front of her laptop wearing nothing but a silk camisole that barely covered her ample tits. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her shirt as she smiled at me warmly.

"Hi, master!" she purred sexily, brushing her long black hair back from her face. "What are you up to?" she asked innocently as she toyed with a strand of hair between her fingers.

12