All Comments on 'Indian Harem Ch. 03'

by vegitto306

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now we're starting to get in to some revenge action, if he could just slow down all of his fucking other men's wife's for a little bit. He might save his father's Business and reputation sooner then later! Hope you keep writing on this story line..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story.. If the plot keeps going like this then it'll be a great story, hope you continue to write the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is awesome! Great work! Please put up the next part soon and let him get a turn with all of them!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantabulous. Next chapter please.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

WTF is every one raving about in this story? It was just a plain Jane story that you read in about 25% of all the others in this genre! What the fuck was so good about it. Explain it to a retired English Literature Professor, PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There was a bit of story in this chapter yet wasn’t enough to give satisfaction. Not worth the read.

One more chapter as a last chance to this writer.

~ Ruby Black

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservegitto306@vegitto306
Returning author. Used to write on other forums years ago and starting to write again. 3rd May - Chapter 18 of Indian Harem is also done and uploaded. Will get released once the mods approve it. Also, Chapter 19 is half-done - but might take a short break to write it further...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES