Indian Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admired her succulent tits and wished that I was there to squeeze them properly. "Nothing much, Didi." I replied with a smirk, "Just plotting ways to ruin your husband."

"I got his phone as you asked me to." She said with a mischievous smile as she showed me the phone and connected it to her laptop. I quickly installed a monitoring app on his phone so that I had access to every call, message and file on his phone.

"You've still not told me what you are planning, Chotu." Pooja didi said nervously as she chewed on her fingernail. "I hope you've thought this true?"

"Relax, Didi." I reassured her, "I've got everything covered."

Pooja didi let out a deep sigh of relief. "Okay, just tell me what you need me to do." She said with a grin.

"Well, for starters, I want you to come by the house tomorrow morning for breakfast!" I told her I began outlining my plan to her.

This was going to be fun.

12