Indian Harem Ch. 10

Story Info
Sister Swapping with my best friend.
8.3k words
4.55
18.5k
22

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chotu! How are you doing? Tara called us and told us that you got into some accident?" Pooja didi exclaimed as she and Jhanvi called me later that afternoon. It was around 2 p.m., and I was getting a bottle of water in the downstairs kitchen. Tara and Disha were asleep in Karan's room, they'd not gotten any sleep last night, and our fuck session had probably tired them out.

"I'm fine, Didi, Jhanvi Bhabhi... just a scuffle at the pub. Nothing too serious." I assured them.

"Jhanvi and I are so worried, Chotu!" Pooja Didi said with concern, "Tara mentioned that Disha and she are taking care of you. Thank goodness!" Jhanvi added.

"Don't worry, Jhanvi, Disha and Tara are spoiling me. I'm good!" I grinned as Jhanvi giggled on the call, "So Chotu, Tara did mention that you were pretty heroic. Saving them at the bar?!" Pooja Didi asked curiously.

I told them briefly what had happened at the pub; I omitted the part where Karan and I fucked the two women, though. Jhanvi and Pooja didi gasped in concern as they listened to me. "Chotu, we're so proud of you for protecting your sister!" Jhanvi stated with pride.

"He deserves a reward, Jhanvi, don't you think?!" Pooja Didi grinned into the phone.

"Didi!" Jhanvi giggled, "Maybe we can give Suraj a sneak peek right now?!" Jhanvi suggested as Pooja Didi gasped in agreement.

"Chotu, Jhanvi and I are alone at her apartment right now! Let me show you what we have planned for you when you return!" Pooja Didi grinned naughtily.

My jaw dropped as Pooja Didi switched the call to FaceTime. Jhanvi giggled as her face appeared on my screen. They seemed to be at Pooja Didi's place, and judging by the time, Ravi would be at the office, leaving both of them alone.

Pooja Didi grinned at me as she held the phone facing her and Jhanvi. I was shocked as Pooja Didi put down her phone on a table and got up. Pooja didi was wearing a sexy yellow saree, her huge tits barely contained by her blouse. Jhanvi was wearing a pretty pink Salwar Kameez, her big tits protruding proudly as Pooja Didi turned the camera to face Jhanvi.

"Suraj... we love you, Chotu!" Jhanvi whispered

"I love you both!" I grinned as Pooja Didi beamed and pulled Jhanvi to her feet. Jhanvi smiled at me naughtily as Pooja Didi got behind Jhanvi and embraced her from behind. Jhanvi smirked naughtily at me as Pooja Didi unbuttoned her Kameez top buttons.

"We miss you so much, Chotu!" Pooja Didi whispered as she kissed Jhanvi's neck. Jhanvi bit her lip as Pooja Didi unbuttoned her Kameez and slowly pulled it off her to expose Jhanvi's big round breasts. In awe, I gazed at my brother's wife's big, firm breasts as Pooja Didi unhooked Jhanvi's bra and let it fall to the floor.

Jhanvi shook her big tits at me, "Suraj... do you love Jhanvi's big tits, Chotu?!" Pooja didi whispered as she toyed with Jhanvi's hard nipples. Jhanvi moaned as Pooja Didi pinched Jhanvi's erect nipples, "Do you, Suraj?!" Pooja Didi whispered.

"I love them, Didi!" I gulped as I gazed at Jhanvi's big, beautiful breasts. Jhanvi moaned as Pooja Didi peppered kisses on Jhanvi's neck. My brother's wife stared at me as Pooja Didi's hands crept to her Salwar and began pulling them down.

My cock was rock hard as I watched Jhanvi step out of her Salwar, exposing her sexy white thong. "Jhanvi is so fucking sexy, isn't she Chotu?!" Pooja didi grinned as she trailed her fingers over Jhanvi's thong.

I was stroking my 12-inch cock while I watched Pooja Didi inch down J

"She's not lying, Chotu! My fingers are drenched! Jhanvi is already wet for you, Suraj!" Pooja didi grinned as she held her wet fingers for me to see. I gulped as Pooja Didi continued fingering Jhanvi through her thong, her fingers gliding over her sister's wet pussy.

"Jhanvi... Ahhh... Do you want Suraj to touch you?!" Pooja Didi whispered as her fingers slipped under Jhanvi's thong and began fingering her pussy directly.

Jhanvi gazed at me lustfully, her hips buckling as Pooja didi fingered her wet pussy. "I want you, Suraj... Oh god... I want you so bad!" Jhanvi moaned as she gazed at me through the phone.

"Soon Jhanvi!" Pooja Didi reassured her as her fingers delved deep into Jhanvi's wet pussy.

"Suraj, do you want to see more?! Jhanvi and I want to make you happy, Chotu!" Pooja didi gazed at me as Jhanvi moaned.

"Mmm... yes, Chotu! Tell us what you want!" Jhanvi moaned as her sister continued to finger her.

I took a seat by the couch and whipped out my hard cock, and began stroking it as I watched my screen. "I love my two sluts! Show me more!" I ordered them.

Jhanvi turned around in Pooja didi's arms as her sister adjusted her hand and continued fingering her. I gazed at my brother's wife lustfully as she wrapped her arms around Pooja Didi and began to undress her. Jhanvi unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off Pooja Didi as Pooja Didi gazed at me through the screen naughtily.

Jhanvi unhooked her sister's bra and pulled it off to expose her big, juicy breasts.

I gazed at them lustfully; both women were topless and embracing each other. Jhanvi began to unwind Pooja Didi's saree. Jhanvi giggled as she knelt before Pooja Didi and slowly pulled down her saree and panties simultaneously. Pooja didi smirked as she kicked her panties away and stood gloriously naked before me.

I couldn't believe that my 'fiance' and sister-in-law had become such sluts for me; they looked sexy as their gorgeous bodies were exposed on the screen as Jhanvi stood beside her sister. "Suraj... do you like us?!" Pooja didi grinned as both sisters posed for me.

I stroked my cock faster, "You both look so fucking sexy!" I whispered as both women blushed and returned to the bed behind them.

I silently prayed to Apple for their perfect camera quality as I ogled the two beauties on my screen. Pooja Didi and Jhanvi lay side by side on the bed; the phone was propped up on a bedside table, facing the bed.

"Suraj! Look at these tits!" Pooja Didi grinned as she fondled Jhanvi's breasts briefly before licking her nipples.

"Mmm... Suraj! You're making me so wet!" Jhanvi moaned as Pooja Didi fingered her through her thong with one hand while licking her nipples. Pooja Didi looked at the camera as she began to kiss down Jhanvi's body.

She gave a naughty smile and began to trail her fingers over Jhanvi's exposed pussy. "Suraj, I hope you're stroking that big cock!" Pooja Didi whispered as I smirked and nodded.

Jhanvi moaned as Pooja Didi parted her sister's legs and began to kiss up and down her thighs. Jhanvi gazed at me naughtily as I stroked my cock harder. "Suraj! I love you! I wish you were here!" Jhanvi moaned as Pooja Didi smiled at me and began to lick Jhanvi's pussy.

I watched Jhanvi's eyes flutter in pleasure as Pooja Didi sucked on her pussy. I had convinced them to try this only once before, and they were initially reluctant but eventually enjoyed it. But today, Jhanvi and Pooja Didi were horny as hell as they went down on each other before me.

Pooja Didi began to lick Jhanvi's wet pussy eagerly. Jhanvi moaned as Pooja didi sucked on her clit, her fingers slowly entering Jhanvi's wet pussy. "Suraj! Oh my god! You have no idea how good Pooja is at this!" Jhanvi groaned as Pooja Didi continued to eat her sister out.

I gazed at the sisters in awe; this was the hottest thing I had ever seen! "Chotu! Does this turn you on?!" Jhanvi gasped as Pooja didi continued to suck on her pussy.

"I love seeing you two sluts! You look so fucking sexy!" I grunted as I stroked my cock faster.

Jhanvi grabbed Pooja Didi's hair and grinded her pussy against her sister's face.

"Suraj! I love you!" Jhanvi moaned as her eyes closed in pleasure as her sister ate her pussy.

"Jhanvi! I love hearing you moan like a whore! Don't stop!" I whispered as Jhanvi bit her lip sexily and began to moan louder. It didn't take her long to cum as her eyes rolled back in her head as she groaned in pleasure.

"Didi! Ahhh... Didi! I'm cumming! Oh my god!" Jhanvi gasped as Pooja Didi devoured her pussy and sent her into spasms of pleasure. I gazed at them lustfully as I fisted my cock faster and faster.

Jhanvi screamed in pleasure as her eyes rolled back in her head, and she came over her sister's face. My brother's wife began to orgasm all over Pooja Didi's lips and chin. "Didi! Oh my god! Didi!" Jhanvi moaned.

As Jhanvi was done and lay exhausted, panting on the bed, Pooja didi got up and picked up the phone. She brought the phone to her face as she licked Jhanvi's juices off her lips sexily. "Chotu! Did you like that?!" Pooja Didi whispered as she gazed at me mischievously.

"Fuck yeah, Didi!" I groaned as I stroked my cock faster.

"Good Suraj! You better hurry up and return soon because we are dying to have your huge cock inside us!" Pooja didi grinned as I grinned and nodded.

I was pretty sure I would get to enjoy another show with Pooja Didi, but I was interrupted by Tara's voice behind me.

"Suraj? Are you down here!" Tara called out as I immediately hid my cock in my shorts. Pooja Didi and Jhanvai giggled on the call, "Guess we'll have to cut this short, Chotu?!" Pooja didi grinned naughtily.

"Bye, Chotu!" She waved and blew me a kiss before ending the call just as Tara entered the living room.

I was relieved to find that I was not completely naked. I wore a t-shirt and boxers, but my 12-inch cock was hard and erect. Tara blushed as she saw me sitting on the couch, "Suraj, there you are! What are you doing down here?!" she asked innocently.

Tara was wearing one of Karan's shirts, which was so large that it fell to her mid-thighs. I was unsure if she was wearing anything beneath it, as I could make out the outline of her perky breasts against the fabric. Tara's long black hair was dishevelled; she had just awakened from her nap. She still looked sexy as hell as I gazed at her.

"Just relaxing, Tara, Karan, and Disha are still asleep. How are you feeling?!" I asked casually as Tara blushed and sat beside me.

There seemed to be some awkwardness between us after the morning's events. It's not every day that you swap sisters with your best friend and fuck them senseless. Tara avoided my gaze as she played with her hair nervously, "Umm... I feel great, Suraj! Disha and I had a restful sleep after...well, everything. " She replied.

I gazed at Tara lustfully; she was so fucking sexy! She had been a bookworm and a total bore when she was younger, but Tara had transformed into a smoking hot babe in college. Tara was extremely curvy and had big tits but used to be highly conservative. But now Tara was a new person; my older sister had transformed into a sexy slut with huge tits, a tight waist, and a huge bubble butt.

Her black hair complemented her sexy light brown skin. Tara had been timid and nervous when we rescued her last night and Disha from those drunkards, but Tara had been wild and unfiltered when Karan and I fucked her and Disha hard this morning.

Tara avoided my gaze as she twirled her hair nervously; we were only inches apart, and I could smell her shampoo. My cock raged hard in my shorts as Tara looked at me, "Suraj! About this morning..." Tara blushed, "I umm... don't know what to say". She added.

I naughtily smiled at my elder sister, "What's there to say, Tara?! Karan and I saved you and Disha last night, and we had some fun after." I chuckled as Tara giggled shyly.

"Yeah! I guess Karan is happy! He finally got to fuck me after all these years." Tara eased a little and smirked naughtily as I laughed.

"He's been chasing after you since we were kids, Tara! Karan kept pestering you, but you were always too stuck up for him!" I teased her.

"Shut up, Suraj, I wasn't stuck up! I just wanted to focus on my studies at that time!" Tara retorted as I scoffed, "You're a massive tease, Tara, and you knew exactly how much Karan was in love with you, yet you rejected him every time". I reminded her as Tara bit her lip guiltily.

"Well, Karan is a sweet guy; he's funny and intelligent. maybe I will give him a chance." Tara stated shyly as I grinned, "Well, judging from the way you were moaning like a slut this morning, he's got a very good chance, Tara!" I teased her as Tara blushed.

"Suraj! Shut up!" Tara pouted and nudged me, "It's just... I've never had... someone so big... Karan is so huge, Suraj! He's so thick!" Tara blushed.

It was turning me on, hearing my sister talk dirty like this. "And you too, Suraj... your cock! I... I... have never seen something so big! Disha was practically drooling when she saw your cock Suraj!" Tara whispered as I gazed at her, aroused.

"Was she?! Well, Tara, Disha definitely liked it when I fucked her. She kept begging me to fuck her harder!" I grinned as Tara bit her lip, and I watched her sneak a peek at my crotch.

Tara blushed as she saw how hard I was as my erection tented through my shorts. Tara gazed at my erect cock amazed, "Suraj! You're still hard?! After what we did this morning, you're still hard?!" Tara whispered amazedly as her eyes went wide.

"Fuck yes, Tara! How can I control myself with you looking so sexy beside me?! Your huge tits and sexy legs are driving me crazy, Tara!" I whispered.

Tara gazed at me, shocked, "Suraj! You're my brother!" Tara blushed as I grinned, "I know Tara... but I can't help it! You look so fucking sexy, Tara! You can't tell me you aren't curious about my cock, I saw you staring, Tara!" I whispered dominantly as Tara blushed and gazed at my cock again.

"Suraj!" Tara gasped but didn't deny it. I adjusted myself on the couch so that my erection was even more visible to Tara. Tara bit her lip, unable to resist, as she gazed down at my erect cock and bit her lip. "Suraj... are Disha and Karan still asleep?!" She whispered as I nodded.

"Then..." Tara blushed as she gazed at me blushing.

"What Tara?! Do you want to see it again?!" I whispered as Tara gazed at me and nodded shyly.

I said nothing and just slowly pulled my shorts down, all the while looking into her eyes; my 12-inch cock sprang free and stood erect on my lap. Tara gasped as my huge cock bobbed on my lap. I smirked as I stroked my cock slowly. Tara gazed at my huge cock, amazed.

" Suraj! Oh my god!" Tara whispered in amazement as I slowly stroked my cock for her. Tara gazed at my huge cock in awe as I smirked, "Karan has a thick cock Tara, but it's nowhere near as big as mine. Am I right?!" I whispered.

"Yes! Yours is so much bigger!" Tara blushed as she gazed at my huge cock enviously. Tara stared at my cock spellbound, as I began to stroke my cock faster. I smirked as I gazed at my sexy sister and edged closer to her on the couch.

This was not my first rodeo; making Pooja Didi and Jhanvi my obedient sluts had given me plenty of experience in seducing sexy women. Tara gazed at my cock confused as I stopped stroking my cock and leaned close to her, my face inches from hers. " Chotu?!" Tara blushed as I gazed into her eyes, put my arm around her, and pulled her close.

Tara gasped in surprise as I grabbed her hips and swung her onto my lap. Tara gasped as she found herself straddling me on the couch, my erect huge cock against her belly. I gazed into Tara's eyes as she gazed at me nervously. She was straddling me, her huge tits inches from my face.

" Chotu... this is wrong!" Tara whispered but made no move to push me away.

She gazed at me lustfully as I completely ignored her and used my free hand to unbutton Karan's shirt that Tara was wearing. "Just need a better view, Tara!" I whispered as Tara gasped but did not protest as I unbuttoned Karan's shirt to her navel and parted it slowly to reveal Tara's huge tits.

"Chotu!" Tara blushed as I gazed at her huge tits; her brown nipples were so erect and hard. I ogled at my sister's tits and then looked back into her eyes; I was aching to grab and squeeze them, but I didn't. I didn't want to scare Tara off.

" Tara... you're so fucking sexy!" I whispered as Tara blushed and gazed into my eyes. She said nothing but moaned softly as I gently ran my fingers over her bare thighs. Tara gazed into my eyes and then glanced at my lips hungrily.

"Chotu... What are you doing? We can't... you are my brother!" Tara whispered as I smirked and gazed into her eyes. I slowly ran my hands up to her hips and then up to her waist; Tara gasped as I inched my hands up and cupped her soft tits.

Tara gazed at me, shocked, as I squeezed her huge tits firmly. Her tits felt amazing in my hands; I loved the feel of her soft tits and erect nipples in my hands. Tara moaned as I kneaded her huge tits and rubbed my thumbs over her hard nipples.

"Please stop, Chotu!" Tara gasped as I groped her tits.

"You liked it when Karan was playing with these?!" I whispered as I continued to fondle her tits. "Suraj! We can't!" Tara moaned as I smirked and began to pinch her nipple.

"Tell me, Tara... does it turn you on to be with your brother?!" I whispered as Tara moaned, and I began to roll her erect nipples between my fingers. "I remember you teasing me the first day I returned home..."

Tara bit her lip seductively as I grabbed her ass, leaned forward, and kissed her neck softly. Tara moaned softly as I trailed my kisses to her collarbone and began to plant kisses all over her cleavage.

Tara began to grind her pussy against my erect cock unconsciously, " Suraj!" Tara groaned as I took her hard nipples into my mouth.

"Oh god, Chotu!" Tara gasped as I began to suck her hard nipples eagerly. Tara groaned as I began to bite and nibble on her nipples, her hands caressing my hair as she pressed her tits against my face.

"Oh god! Chotu! That feels good..." Tara gasped as I continued to feast on her tits. Tara gazed at me lustfully, "Chotu! This is so wrong!" Tara moaned as she looked down at me, sucking on her tits.

With a pop, I released Tara's tits from my mouth as I gazed up at my sister lustfully, " Tara... I want you so bad!" I whispered to her. I grabbed her hand with mine and guided it to my erect cock. Tara gasped as I wrapped her hand around my huge cock.

Tara moaned as I began to jack myself off with her hand, using her fingers to jerk my cock. "Chotu! This is so big!" Tara gasped as she stared at me, amazed as I made her stroke my huge cock.

It felt so good to have her soft fingers wrapped around my cock. She was my sister, but I didn't care as Tara gazed at my huge cock enviously as I made her jerk me off.

Her face was flushed with desire as I continued to make her jack me off with her hand, "Chotu! Are Karan and Disha still asleep?!" Tara whispered as I nodded. I let go of her hand, but she didn't stop stroking it.

Tara looked into my eyes and stroked my cock voluntarily, "I can't believe we're doing this Suraj!" Tara whispered as she continued to jack my cock off.

Her lips were inches from mine; Tara gazed lustfully into my eyes as she stroked my cock. " Chotu... I'm your sister!" Tara gasped as she continued to stroke my huge cock.

"And you're so sexy, Tara!" I whispered as Tara gazed into my eyes, embarrassed. My hands wandered up and down her body, exploring her curves. I couldn't take my eyes off her lips; Tara also gazed at me lustfully.

" Tara... I want to kiss you!" I whispered as Tara gasped.

Tara gazed into my eyes, conflicted, "Chotu... we can't!" Tara whispered as she stared at my lips. I gazed at her hungrily, slid my hand up her body, and cupped her cheek with my palm.

" Suraj... we're brother and sister!" Tara whispered as I edged closer to her lips. Her lips parted, and her breathing increased as she gazed into my eyes. Tara stared at my lips hungrily as well as she continued to stroke my cock with her hand.

I leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on Tara's neck, "Chotu!" Tara gasped as I began to trail my kisses up her neck. Tara tilted her head and moaned as I continued to kiss her neck. I inched my lips closer and closer to hers.