Indian Harem Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... yess... yess... I'm coming..." Disha moaned in ecstasy as she had her orgasm and wrapped her legs around Karan's waist. "Me too, sis... Oh god... I'm cumming..." Karan groaned as he pumped rope after rope of his cum in her.

I was about to do the same, but a devilish idea popped into my head. To Tara's surprise, I slowed my pace as I smacked her ass.

She looked back at me, confused as I winked at her, "Beg for it... I want to hear you beg Tara! Beg me to fill your cunt with my cum!" I whispered to her as I began to thrust into her.

"Chotu! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Tara gasped in disbelief.

"Say it! Tell me to fill you up; tell me you're a slut who wants her brother to fill her up with his cum! Beg Tara, I want to hear you beg for my cum!" I smirked as I teased her to the brink of an orgasm.

"Chotu! P-please... I need you! I want to feel you in me! Fill me with your cock, Chotu... I-I can't take it! I want to feel your hot cum in me, Suraj! I'm a slut, Chotu! I-I'm a slut for you! I'm your sister, and I'm your whore!" Tara begged me as she cried out in pleasure.

"Good girl, Tara!" I smirked as I grabbed her ass and fucked her with all I had. I fucked Tara relentlessly for a few more minutes until Tara came, "S-Suraj... I-I'm... I'm cumming!" Tara moaned as I continued to fuck her.

I loved watching her tits bounce up and down, her ass jiggle as I plunged in and out of her. I pulled Tara up, her back to my chest, and my arms wrapped around her.

"Oh, Tara! You feel so fucking amazing!" I moaned in her ear as I pounded into her, "I'm going to fill you with so much cum Tara! So fucking much! You're going to love being your brother's dirty cum slut!" I groaned in her ear as Tara moaned and gazed back at me in lust, her hair flying all over.

"Chotu, I want your cock so bad!" Tara moaned as she used her free hands to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples as I continued to fuck her from behind. "Ah... ahh... ah..." Tara gasped, and her mouth widened in a silent scream as she had another orgasm, her face contorting with pleasure.

"Come on, Tara! Come for me..." I groaned as I watched her face, "Tell me who owns you?" I grunted.

"Chotu! Chotu! You do... I'm yours, Chotu!" Tara gasped in pleasure as she gazed at me. I loved seeing Tara's face contort with pleasure; it was too much for me.

"Tara... Tara... I'm cumming." I grunted as I held her, kissed her passionately, and shot my load into her. Tara gasped as she felt my cock begin to erupt in her.

"Ohhh goddd... Suraj! I can feel your cum in me..." Tara gasped as I kissed her neck. Tara closed her eyes and basked in the warmth of my cum as I emptied myself inside her. I slowly stopped my thrusts and collapsed beside Tara as she gasped in pleasure, exhausted.

We were all exhausted from the fucking; the four of us lay in a pile on the bed for a while until our breathing returned to normal. Karan was the first to break the silence as we all grinned at each other.

"Well... that was unexpected!" Karan chuckled as he ran his hands over Disha's sweaty body. "This was the best sex I've ever had!" Disha grinned as she laid her head on Karan's shoulder, and Karan put his arm around her and pulled her closer.

"It was crazy but soooo good!" Tara smiled as she gazed at Karan and me. "I'll say! This was a crazy week!" I added as I put my arm around Tara's waist.

Karan and I laughed, then he glanced at Disha and Tara with a smirk, "Who's hungry? Let's shower and grab some lunch!"

Disha and Tara giggled as she got off Karan's arm and pulled him off the bed. He grabbed her hand as they headed into the bathroom for a shower.

Tara gazed at me and extended her hand. I took her hand, and she guided me off the bed, "Coming?" she winked at me as we joined Karan and Disha.

This was only the start; we had another round of shower sex with the girls before we were completely spent.

***

Later that evening...

I was nervous as I stood before Ileana's room. I needed her to be on my side, and what I said next would determine how my plan would proceed.

Karan was still at the Villa; he was getting a double tit-fuck from our sisters when I had left him. I was tempted to join, but needed to focus on my main goal. I made an excuse to return after a call home but headed to meet Ileana.

Peter's guards were at the door; they unlocked it as I nodded at them. Ileana was seated on the bed; she gazed at me as I walked in and took a seat on the chair before her. Peter must've arranged for some clothes for her because Ileana was now wearing a simple top and a pair of jeans.

She was beautiful; the dark-haired beauty gazed at me, intrigued as I locked eyes with her, "Ileana... we have a lot to talk about..." I whispered as she stared at me intently. "It's about your sister Nora... "

Next Chapter: The Fall of Nora - Part 1