Indian Harem Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally pressed my lips to Tara's, "Oh god!" Tara moaned as our lips connected. I kissed my sister passionately as she continued to stroke my cock. Tara gazed at me in disbelief as I kissed her, my tongue exploring her lips.

" Suraj! Chotu!" Tara groaned but kissed me back eagerly; our tongues danced in each other's mouths as I kissed my sister hungrily. This was different from when I kissed Pooja didi, Jhanvi or Disha. Kissing Tara felt so taboo and forbidden but so fucking hot at the same time.

Tara kissed me hungrily as I kissed her, her hand continuing to stroke my cock. She kissed me back aggressively, her hand stroking my cock faster and faster. Tara moaned as I kissed her aggressively, grabbed her huge tits, and began playing with her breasts.

All her protests and inhibitions seemed to have disappeared as Tara kissed me back passionately. We continued making out as I played with my sister's big tits for a few more minutes until...

"Tara! Suraj... What the fuck?!" Karan exclaimed in shock.

Tara and I stopped kissing and froze in shock; Karan and Disha stood a few feet from us. Tara's lips were inches from mine, her huge tits exposed as we were caught making out by Karan and Disha. Disha was smirking naughtily, but Karan was

shocked and angry as he stood beside Disha.

***

15 minutes later

Karan and I stood outside the bedroom door, looking at each other. Tara was embarrassed at being caught and rushed upstairs to the bedroom. Disha was in there talking to her best friend while Karan and I waited outside.

I was quiet all this time; I couldn't look at Karan as I didn't know his reaction to this. He was obviously in love with Tara, but I was his best friend. I could see the conflicted look on his face as he refused to speak to me.

"I hope Tara is okay?" I said with a sigh to break the ice.

"Suraj... what the fuck dude?! You made out with Tara!" Karan finally opened his mouth and exclaimed in disbelief, "Dude! I love Tara. I've been in love with her for years! I flirted and chased her for years, and she always rejected me! Tara thought of me as a friend until today, and now you..."

"Karan... Tara and I... it just happened, bro!" I stated.

"Just happened? Suraj! She's your sister!" Karan snapped.

"I know Karan... but she's also so fucking sexy!" I stated as Karan shook his head in disbelief.

He was about to say something else, but we were interrupted by the bedroom door opening. Disha stood there wearing another one of Karan's shirts, which covered her until her sexy things. Disha smirked at us sexily, "Boys, Tara wants to see you!" as she beckoned us inside. Karan and I exchanged a glance as Disha stepped aside to let us enter.

Karan and I looked at each other and walked in nervously. Tara was seated on the bed with a mysterious smile on her face. Karan and I gazed at Tara, unsure, as Disha closed the door and joined us, "Boys, Tara and I talked, and we've come up with a deal!" Disha stated.

"A deal?!" Karan asked, confused as Disha nodded, "Yup, Karan! Tara and I were shocked at what happened downstairs, but the more we talk, the more it turns us on!" Disha grinned as she gazed at Tara Karan and me.

" Suraj... Disha and I discussed, and I... I... we both agreed that we should explore this!" Tara blushed as she spoke up.

"Explore this?!" Karan exclaimed in confusion as I gazed at Tara, surprised.

Tara bit her lip as she gazed at Karan and me sexily, "Disha and I agreed that Suraj and you... we can have fun! All four of us... We can explore this together!" Tara stated as Karan and I gazed at her, shocked.

" Tara! Are you serious?!" Karan asked as Disha giggled, walked to him, and put her arms around his waist. "Karan... Tara and I discussed it, and we both agreed! You can fuck me anytime, Karan... and Tara is game for Suraj!" Disha whispered as Karan gazed at her, stunned.

"But... but you are my sister!" Karan stammered as Disha took a step back and began unbuttoning her shirt seductively, teasing us with more and more of her cleavage as she undid more buttons.

"Don't you think your sister is sexy, Karan?!" Disha whispered sexily as she finished unbuttoning her shirt and tossed it aside. Disha was stark naked underneath, her big tits bounced as she shrugged Karan's shirt off.

Karan and I gazed at Disha, stunned, as Karan nodded, " Disha, you are sexy!" Karan admitted as Disha giggled and stepped towards him, "Then why don't you kiss me!" Disha whispered as she pulled Karan into a kiss.

I looked at Tara, stunned, as I watched Karan and Disha kiss each other. She got up from the bed and walked towards me, taking off her shirt. Tara smirked sexily as she dropped her shirt to the floor and stood before me, completely naked.

"Let's get started then... it's time to reverse swap!" Tara smirked naughtily as she pulled me into a kiss. Her hands pulled at my clothes urgently as our tongues explored each other's mouths. Tara smirked naughtily as she stripped me naked and pushed me onto the edge of the bed.

Disha did the same and pushed Karan on the bed beside me. Karan and I watched Tara and Disha hungrily as the girls got on their knees between our legs. Tara smirked sexily as she grabbed my huge cock, and Disha grabbed Karan's thick cock.

Tara and Disha gazed at our cocks amazed; they stared at our erect cocks enviously before sharing a naughty glance. My eyes were glued to Tara's huge tits as my sexy sister stroked my cock.

This was the most taboo thing any of us had ever done. Tara gazed at my huge cock hungrily as Disha did the same with Karan. " Suraj... I can't believe I'm doing this!" Tara whispered as she opened her mouth and began to lick my huge cock.

Karan and I groaned as Tara and Disha began to lick our cocks like popsicles. Tara gazed at my huge cock in amazement as she licked my huge shaft. Disha did the same with Karan as she licked her brother's thick cock like a slut.

"Tara! Wow... your lips...mmmm... feel so good!" I groaned as Tara gazed at me lustfully as she began to suck on the tip of my huge cock.

"Yeah... sis... ohhh god... right there... don't stop!" Karan moaned as Disha's tongue teased his cock.

"Karan! Mmmm... you like being licked in the same spot as your best friend!" Disha giggled sexily as Karan groaned as Disha began to lick his balls. Tara smirked naughtily at me as she took more and more of my huge cock in her mouth.

" Suraj... you're so fucking huge!" Tara whispered as she continued to suck on my huge cock. I gazed at my elder sister, stunned as she began to deep throat my huge cock; Tara moaned as my huge cock hit the back of her throat.

" Tara! Oh god!" I groaned as I watched my elder sister attempt to fit my huge cock in her tiny mouth. I gazed at Tara in awe as Karan did the same with Disha, "Disha! Fuck! You can deep-throat my cock as good as your friend!" Karan groaned as he watched his sister moan as she began to deep-throat his thick cock.

This was unbelievable; this morning, we'd been fucking these two, Karan with Tara and me with Disha. But now my elder sister Tara was on her knees, sucking my huge cock while Disha was sucking her brother Karan's cock.

I gazed at Tara in awe as she gazed up at me as she began to deep throat my huge cock. "Suraj... mmm... you taste so good!" Tara moaned as she released my huge cock and began to suck on my heavy balls.

" Tara! You slut!" I groaned as my elder sister smirked naughtily as she continued to suck my cock. Disha was doing the same with Karan as she moaned and continued to suck her brother's cock.

"Does it....mmph... feel good, Karan?" Disha gasped as she released Karan's thick cock and held it against her cheeks. Her face looked so sexy as she began to rub Karan's huge cock on her face, his pre-cum and her saliva coating her cheeks.

"Oh, sis, I can feel you licking every nook and cranny..." Karan moaned as Disha giggled sexily as she began to lick the tip of Karan's cock.

This continued for a few more minutes; my cock and Karan's cock were coated with Disha and Tara's spit. They alternated between licking, sucking and stroking our cocks as Karan and I gasped in pleasure.

We were close to our limit, and I guess the girls noted this, too. I wanted nothing more than to just cum all over Tara at this moment, but our sisters had other plans.

"Seems like our brothers are close to cumming!" Tara smirked as she glanced at Disha, and both women grinned at us mischievously.

" I think we need to spice things up!" Disha grinned naughtily as she licked Karan's cock up and down sexily.

"Oh fuck... what do you naughty sluts have in mind?!" Karan gasped as Disha giggled.

"Just follow my lead, boys!" Disha stated as she let go of Karan's cock. She pulled Tara off of mine, and I watched as she faced Tara on her knees, cupping her juicy tits.

"We want to try something..." Disha grinned as she slowly moved closer to Tara. She leaned closer to Tara and pressed her big tits to Tara's; she wrapped her arms around Tara and began to kiss her.

Both sisters moaned lustfully as Disha kissed Tara, and both began to grind their big tits into each other. My jaw dropped as I watched Disha and Tara begin to make out sexily. "Mmmm... Tara! You sexy slut!" Disha gasped as she groped my sister's huge tits while the girls continued to kiss each other.

" Disha!" Tara moaned as they continued to kiss each other, their tits grinding against each other as they shared a passionate kiss.

Karan and I watched the girls in shock; I could hear Karan gulping beside me as the sisters made out sexily. Karan's cock was still as erect as mine, but this sight of sisters kissing and groping each other was too hot to handle.

" Disha! This is so... I never knew you were such a slut!" Karan groaned as he gazed at his sister as she and Tara made out.

"How do you think I got this boring nerd to open up?" Disha smirked as she broke the kiss, "She was all set to reject all guys and bury herself in her books until I decided to take matters into my own hand and made her cum one night using my fingers!" Disha started naughtily as Tara blushed as she looked at Karan and me.

"I didn't expect sex to feel so good!" Tara smirked as she began to trail kisses down Disha's body.

"When I told her that a big cock felt even better than my fingers, she was dying to spread her legs for a real cock!" Disha winked at Karan and me. She reached out at Karan's cock as she said this and pulled him up to his feet, and guided him to their other side, opposite of where I was sitting.

Tara pulled me in to sit by the edge of the bed on the other side. Karan's cock was level with their faces as both girls turned and began to lick my cock from either end.

"Oh fuck..." was all he could moan as my sexy sister and Disha licked his huge cock.

"Oh shit!" I swore as I watched Disha and Tara licking and sucking my best friend's cock.

The feeling of two sexy sluts worshipping my cock was too much, as Karan groaned in pleasure. Both Tara and Disha smiled as they worked on his cock.

"Suraj, baby... Why don't you fuck our tits while we suck on my brother's juicy cock!" Disha moaned as she held her tits around my cock. She nodded to Tara, who began to press her huge tits around my cock as well.

The feeling of my huge cock pressed between Tara and Disha's big tits was insane. The sensation was almost like my cock was buried inside Tara's or Disha's pussy but tighter. Karan and I groaned in pleasure as we gazed down at Disha and Tara, beginning to tittyfuck me while licking his cock simultaneously.

Karan and I moaned in pleasure as we looked down at Disha and Tara as they swapped and shared Karan's cock as they titty fucked me. I had seen plenty of porn where the girls double-teamed two guys, and it had always looked super hot. I never imagined it happening to me!

"You girls are fucking experts at this!" Karan moaned as Disha giggled and winked at him.

"Thanks, little brother! You're also a natural, especially how you made Tara cum a few hours ago! My ears are still ringing from her screams!" Disha winked at him as he nodded, "Ohh... I will make you scream for my cock pretty soon too!" Karan winked at her as he held both their heads as they took turns deep-throating him.

"Now, this is a view! A double blowjob and a double titfuck!!!" I groaned as I eased my cock in and out between their tits, their nipples brushing against my cock and balls.

Tara and Disha looked up at me sexily as they took turns sucking Karan's huge cock. Karan's thick cock glistened with spit and pre-cum as Disha and Tara worshipped it with their tongues. I watched the sisters share Karan's cock, and I couldn't take my eyes off how hot Tara looked as she licked my friend's cock.

This was so wrong, yet so damn hot. The room was filled with moans and groans from the four of us. I was transfixed as I watched Tara and Disha continue to deep-throat and lick Karan's cock, while occasionally stroking and tittyfucking mine.

I knew I wouldn't last long, between the delicious feeling of my big cock sandwiched between the sister's tits and the erotic visual of them licking Karan's cock.

"Shit! I'm getting close!" Karan warned as Disha grinned.

"Do it, little brother! Cum for us!" Disha smirked as she and Tara both licked his cock faster.

I pulled my cock from between their tits and pressed it against their lips as well; both girls were eager to taste me as they licked and sucked the head of my huge cock. I gazed at my sister in awe as she looked into my eyes and smirked naughtily as she licked my cock.

Karan's cock and mine were leaking pre-cum, and our two sexy sisters were all too ready to guzzle it down.

"Cum for us boys", Tara winked at us as she and Disha continued to suck my cock and Karan's.

I gazed at Tara, amazed; my older sister was so fucking sexy. I couldn't control myself as I suddenly felt my cock about to explode. It took about half a dozen strokes and a few licks and sucks on my huge cock for me to lose control as my cock exploded.

" Tara! Oh fuck!" I grunted as my cock began to explode, "Disha!" Karan roared as his huge cock began to pump rope after rope of cum on his sister and Tara.

Karan and I moaned as Tara and Disha began to suck and swallow our cum eagerly, Karan's cock and mine spraying cum on their lips and all over their tits as they pleasured us. Tara smiled up at me as she sucked my huge cock until every drop of my seed had been drained down her throat. Disha did the same as she winked at me as she drank every last drop of her little brother's cum.

Karan and I were panting as we looked at Tara and Disha amazed; their lips and tits were covered in cum. Disha winked at us, "So... was that good?!" She smirked as she gave Karan's cock one last lick and began to lick the cum off her tits.

"That was fucking awesome!" I gasped as I stroked my cock as it stayed fully erect. I gazed at my sister, amazed, Tara was so fucking hot, and I knew that I needed to be inside her right now. Karan was the same; just getting blowjobs wasn't enough to satiate our lust this time... We needed to fuck them.

Karan gazed at Disha who smirked naughtily and crawled up the bed and got on her back and spread her pussy with two fingers looking pointedly at her brother, "I think you need to finish the job now, Karan!"

Tara also got onto the bed on all fours beside her best friend as she arched her back, and wiggled her ass in invitation as she looked at me, "Let's have some good old-fashioned family fun!" Tara whispered. I gazed at my sister, stunned; this was so wrong but so hot!

"Don't worry, Karan.. just don't tell anyone, alright?!" Disha winked at Karan naughtily. The bastard wasted no time; he smirked at me as he hurried to get between Disha's legs as I knelt behind Tara. We gazed at each other and grinned, this was fucking crazy, but there was no denying how unbelievably hot it was. Karan and I were about to fuck our sisters.

I watched as Karan positioned his huge cock and fed it to his sister slowly. "Fuck..." I groaned as I gazed at Tara's pussy as she parted her ass with her hands as she stared at me sexily.

I placed the head of my cock against her wet pussy and eased myself into her as I heard Disha moan, "Oh Karan... oh god... you're so fucking huge!". I smirked as I realized that Disha and Tara were experiencing exactly what the others had gone through.

"Is this okay, Tara?! Do you feel alright?!" I whispered as I eased my cock slowly into her pussy. Her pussy was TIGHT!

"I'm fine, Suraj! Oh god! Fuck... fuck... fuck!" Tara gasped as she slowly adjusted to my huge cock as I eased my cock into her. Tara groaned as I gripped her hips and continued to feed her my cock.

"Oh, Disha... fuck! Oh god, your pussy is amazing!" Karan gasped as he gazed down at Disha, "Fuuuccckkk!" He groaned as he eased himself and buried his 9 inches in her.

"Your cock isn't half-bad, Karan!" Disha teased as Karan began to thrust slowly into her.

"I can't believe I'm fucking you, Disha!" Karan moaned as he sped up his pace.

"Shhhh... little brother... we both know you want this as much as I do!" Disha grinned as she eased her feet on either side of Karan, "Now Fuck me harder...Karan, fuck your sister!"

Karan needed no more encouragement as he began to jackhammer into her.

"Right there, Karan! That's the spot... harder, Karan... harder!" Disha moaned as she gazed up at her brother with a naughty grin.

Meanwhile, I began to fuck Tara slowly at first as I enjoyed the look on her face as she slowly got used to my huge cock.

"Chotu! Oh god! Your cock... it's so big... so hard..." Tara gasped in pleasure as she ground her pussy into me. I slowly increased the tempo and began to slam into her.

"Fuck! Tara, you're so tight! You feel amazing, Tara!" I gasped as I gazed at my sister's fantastic bubble butt and spanked her; I began to fuck Tara harder.

"Does it hurt!?"

"No... fuck... it feels great! Chotu... you fuck me so good!" Tara gasped as I sped up my thrusts and fucked her with long, hard strokes. "Y-you can go faster, baby..."

It was hard to believe that I was actually fucking my sexy elder sister; the same girl who used to be a bookworm and hated my guts earlier was now moaning for my cock. Tara sighed in pleasure as I began to fuck her.

I loved watching her bubble butt shake every time my cock slammed into her.

"God, Tara! That's just what I wanted to hear..." I moaned as I dug my fingers into her ass.

I gazed at Tara with lust as I continued to fuck her, " Oh... Suraj... you're fucking me...oh my god! Your cock is so huge!" Tara moaned.

"It feels so good, Tara; you are amazing! Your pussy is perfect!" I moaned as I squeezed her hips, and I gazed at Tara as I continued to fuck her.

I loved the sound Tara was making; it was a mixture between a moan and a yelp every time I rammed my huge cock into her. She was lost in lust, drooling against the bedspread as her tits bounced up and down with every stroke.

Disha and Karan were loud as well, as they moaned and fucked each other next to us.

"Yes... yes... yes... fuck me hard, Karan! Show me that you are a real man!" Disha screamed as she urged Karan to go harder, "Fuck your sister!" Disha screamed in delight as Karan continued to slam into her.

"God... your tight little cunt is squeezing me so tightly, Disha... I love fucking you!" Karan moaned as he continued to fuck her.

We continued fucking them for a few more minutes until we were close to cumming... "Ohhh Suraj... plea... please go slower... I can't take it anymore..." Tara begged me.

"I'm about to cum, Tara... I'm so close... a little more, Tara! I want to cum in you... Tara!" I grunted as I continued to fuck her.

"Harder Karan... I'm about to cum!" Disha moaned.

" Disha... you are amazing!" Karan moaned as he began to fuck Disha harder.