Indian Harem Ch. 15 Navratri Edition

Story Info
Ravi's plan is revealed and Suraj makes a Porno.
18.9k words
4.57
18.1k
13

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

P.S. - Thank you to Xyster to the suggestions.

Recap:

This is a running series and you can check out the other stories in this series to get more context but I'm adding a recap below for newcomers to the series.

Suraj is having an affair with his two sister-in-law's, Pooja Didi and Jhanvi. After finding out about their cheating husband they are on his side and hell-bent on stopping Ravi and Kishore in their plans. Suraj's recent attempt to seduce his stepmom, Nora, and get her to betray her lover Ravi had failed. Meanwhile, Ravi suspects something is u and is now moving up his schemes against the Kapoor family.

---------------------------

'The plan didn't work. she is not going to leave Ravi!' I typed a message to Pooja Didi and Jhanvi as I headed back to my bedroom, leaving Nora on the roof. I was disappointed, I thought that my plan to seduce her was perfect. She had practically been drooling over my cock by the end of it, but it seemed that her fear of Ravi trumped her lust for my cock after all.

My phone pinged with messages from my Bhabhis.

Jhanvi: What do we do now?

Pooja Didi: No point in worrying about it now; let's catch up tomorrow morning to figure things out. Ravi's not going to be back till noon. My place, after breakfast.

I smiled a little while reading Pooja Didi's message; she was always great under pressure and stayed cool-headed.

Suraj: OK. Night Didi, Night Jhanvi. Love you both.

Jhanvi: Love you, Suraj. <3

Pooja Didi: Me too. Love you, Chotu. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the first thing I did the next morning after breakfast was to head over to Pooja Didi's place to figure out what to do next. Nora's refusal was a setback and to top it off, Ravi probably suspected that I was involved in some way. I knew that Ileana's disappearance around the same time as my visit to Goa had rattled Ravi and made him move up his plan. While risky, this was definitely in my favor as it meant that he was getting sloppy and would probably make a mistake eventually. However, I was still bummed out about not turning Nora over to my side, as the three of us lay in bed at Pooja Didi's place.

"It's OK, don't beat yourself up about it," Jhanvi said. "You almost had her where you wanted her." She was wearing a pink lacy bra and panties in bed as she cuddled next to me on my right. Her leg draped over my lap and her fingers tracing circles around my nipples as I hugged her tight with my arm around her waist.

Pooja Didi was on my left, wearing a black lacy thong, and nothing else, as she snuggled into me. Her naked, juicy tits pressing against my arms. "Jhanvi is right, Suraj. You were so close." She leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the neck, her hand reaching down and giving my cock a gentle squeeze, "I just can't believe she could resist your 'charms'."

I looked around at both my Bhabhis, looking like pornstars in bed with me. This was a new naughty rule I had come up with recently. 'Whenever we were alone, the two of them were required to dress up in sexy lingerie'. They had to show their bodies off and wear skimpy, sexy lingerie for me to play with. They could only wear lingerie for me and nothing else unless I permitted it.

The two of them loved this new 'rule' and had taken to buying and trying out all kinds of sexy lingerie to show off to me. I loved seeing their sexy bodies on display, it turned me on. Plus, the two sisters loved it when I ordered them around to do naughty stuff for me. They were madly in love with me and would do anything I asked them to.

However, even having two beautiful, sexy women in my arms couldn't get me out of my head today. I was so upset that even having them half-naked in my arms could not distract my attention from the fact that the plan hadn't worked. "Yeah, Maybe I should have tried something different, or maybe I wasn't a good enough lover for her. I mean, she chose that bastard Ravi over me."

"Oh, come on, Suraj. You can't be serious." Pooja Didi said as she sat up and faced me. Her beautiful, curvy body was on full display as her big breasts jiggled enticingly in front of my face as she looked at me with a fierce expression.

"If there's one thing I can tell you to be 100% true, it's that you are absolutely the best at pleasing any woman." She smiled seductively and squeezed her breasts, giving me an excellent little show. "I mean, we're proof of that, aren't we? Not every guy can get two sisters to fall in love with him like us"

I smiled at her reaction, she was always very defensive when it came to me, "But we are stuck now with what to do right. Ravi is planning to spring his trap in a few weeks and I was hoping that Nora would shadow him and tip us off about what his next move is, who he is meeting..." I trailed off, unable to say anything else.

"Oh baby, you need to stop worrying so much..." Jhanvi whispered into my ear.

The two sisters exchanged exasperated looks before both of them leaned in together and sandwiched me between them. Both began kissing me at the same time. I closed my eyes and let myself go as I kissed them back, my hands wrapping around each sister's waist and pulling them in close as I enjoyed having their soft lips kissing and teasing mine.

"Relax, baby. You will figure something out." Jhanvii whispered to me in between her kisses as she ran her hands across my body, while Pooja Didi sucked on my tongue as we kissed.

I had to admit, having two beautiful women kiss and cuddle me was making me forget all about Nora as my hands wandered across their curvaceous bodies. We continued making out for a few minutes before I broke the kiss.

I looked around and smiled, "OK, OK. I'm calm now. But Nora was important to our plan to defame and defeat Ravi and Kishore."

"Should we have given her the details about Ileana then. We could have blackmailed her instead of Ravi to tell us everything, na!" Jhanvi suggested looking up at my face.

"Well, I didn't really want to stoop to Ravi's level to get my revenge, and if you could see her yesterday, you'd know how much she's already tortured being under Ravi's thumb. I couldn't do that to her. I couldn't hurt any girl like that!" I shrugged and shook my head. "But you two don't need to worry; I'll find another way to rid you of your husbands, even if it kills me."

I looked at Pooja Didi, who blushed red and smiled at me, a proud smile on her face, as she stroked my hair. I asked her quizzically, "What? Did I say anything wrong? I can't do that to any woman."

She shook her head, bent down, and gave me a gentle peck on my forehead, "Chotu, you really are different. I've never met a man like you." Her hand caressed my cheek, and I turned to look into those beautiful hazel-brown eyes. "I think that's why we've fallen for you so hard. We love you more than anything in the world, and we'll do anything for you. I hope you know that, right?"

Jhanvi leaned closer to my right, her lips brushing against my earlobes, "I agree. I don't even feel as if I am married to Kishore anymore. I've accepted it in my mind that I'm your wife, not Kishore's.. You're our Master and I swear that we'll do anything you want us to do."

I felt my cock twitch hearing their words, and I grinned and reached out and ran my fingers gently along the inside of their thighs, teasing the edges of their thongs, giving them a devilish look. "Anything?!"

This earned me a well-deserved smack on the back of the head from both sisters, as they squirmed away and sat up on their knees, grinning back at me. "My God! Are there even more perverted things in your head, Chotu? You've already fucked Didi and me in every position imaginable, and you still want something more?" Jhanvi exclaimed with an exasperated laugh.

"You really are unbelievable. Do you know how lucky you are to have the two of us as your personal sluts?" Pooja Didi said with a naughty smile, "I bet all your old friends from school and the neighbourhood would have given an arm and a leg to fuck either of us. And here you are, fucking the both of us every day!"

"So, you're saying you won't do what your master asks you to do." I got up and knelt on the bed as well, stretching my hands and cupping their tits. Pooja Didi was already topless but I gently pulled down Jhanvi's bra to reveal her beautiful breasts. She blushed and bit her lip as I teased her nipples.

They didn't say anything in response and simply blushed at my question which made me even harder. I liked teasing them this way and continued to gently squeeze and tease their boobs Pooja and Jhanvi moaned in pleasure as I squeezed their breasts, "Mmmm. Chotu. You know that's not true." Jhanvi gasped as I tweaked her nipples.

"We're yours, Suraj; you can use our sexy bodies to do whatever pleases your cock." Pooja Didi groaned as I squeezed her tits with my left hand and pinched Jhanvi's nipple with my right. I was getting into my dominant role again; and it was just what I needed to overcome my disappointment about last night's failure.

"Swear it." I growled sternly, "Swear that your bodies are mine to fuck and use however I please! You will obey me, without question." My fingers pinched and teased the hard nipples of the busty sisters as their faces flushed red with desire. I knew I was being a bit pushy and aggressive today, but I didn't care.

I lost Nora yesterday; I still couldn't stomach the fact that she had rejected me. As if to make up for Nora's defiance, I wanted to exert my total dominance on Pooja Didi and Jhanvi today. I wanted them to submit to me completely. I wondered which sister would yield first, and it turned out to be Jhanvi.

"Yessss, Master. My slutty body is your property. Mmm. You own me now. I swear. Ahhhhnn." Jhanvi gasped as she submitted to me, "Fuck me whenever you wish. Use my body however you want." She moaned as her eyes glazed over with lust as I continued to play with her breasts.

"If I ask you to get on your knees in front of Kishore and suck my cock, you'll do it without hesitation?" I asked her with a grin. Jhanvi nodded and whimpered in pleasure, "Mmmm. I'll lick your cock in front of Babuji if you ask me to, Master."

I looked over at Pooja Didi, who was biting her lip as she held in her moans. Her lips curved into a small smile, looking impressed at how I had tamed Jhanvi. But I knew she had a more defiant and prouder streak than Jhanvi. I leaned in and cupped her tits, giving her right nipple a slow, gentle lick, waiting for her answer, but she remained silent.

"You won't say it, then? Maybe I need to check with Nora again if she is willing to join my Harem in your place?"

"Don't you dare!" Didi said with an indignant pout as her face flashed red with jealousy. I smirked at my victory, and she rolled her eyes at my smug look before she finally surrendered too, "I...Mmmm... swear."

"Swear what?" I teased her, gently nibbling on her nipples as I teased the answer out of her. She gasped and arched her back in ecstasy.

"That... Ahhh... My Slutty body... Mmmm... is your property. Ahhnn. I'll do whatever you ask... Ahhhn... Me to, Suraj." she moaned, submitting to me fully, "I'll obey you. Mmmm. Without question."

"Good girls. Now let me reward you for your loyalty," I said with a wicked smile as I pushed them onto the bed. I looked down at my two gorgeous wives-to-be, laying topless before me, their big tits heaving, and their faces flushed in desire.

They were on their sides, facing each other while lying on the bed, their heads resting on my thighs, inches from my cock. Their legs spread apart to reveal their panty-covered slits. My hands reached down and pulled the straps of their thongs to the sides and teased their clits, making them moan in pleasure.

Jhanvi and Didi wasted no time as they leaned in and began to worship my cock with their mouths while I teased them with my fingers. I groaned in pleasure as their tongues licked the length of my cock, as they took turns sucking on the tip of my cock.

"Ohh. That's Good. Mmmm." I moaned as my cock twitched in pleasure, "Keep going. Mmmm. Keep pleasing your Master."

The two sluts moaned in response as my fingers dipped inside their pussies and fingered them while they worshipped my cock. It was getting a bit difficult for them to keep licking my cock in that position, so I decided to give them easier access to my big cock.

I got back, with my back to the headboard, and beckoned them both to come over to my sides. Each girl crouched on either side of me, facing my cock, a look of pure desire on their beautiful faces.

My hands slipped inside Pooja Didi's cunt, and I began fingering her pussy while she leaned in and began licking the head of my cock. At the same time, she started stroking the shaft with her hands. On the other end, Jhanvi leaned in too and began stroking my beast of a cock while joining her sister in licking it.

My other hand snaked its way down Jhanvi's panties as well, and she let out a muffled moan as I inserted two fingers inside her pussy and fingered her while she and Pooja Didi licked my cock teasingly. Both of them were licking my cock like a lollipop from each side, looking up at me and moaning as I played with their slits.

"Ohh. Yes. Lick my cock. Suck the head, you sluts. Mmmm. That's good." I moaned in pleasure as Pooja Didi and Jhanvi worshipped my cock. Meanwhile, my fingers were busy exploring the wet depths of both their pussies at the same time while I used my thumbs to tease their clits and play with those juicy slits.

Both of them were getting very wet, and I could hear lewd squishing sounds from their pussies as they gushed juices from my expert fingering skills. "S-Suraj. Ahhhnn. Mmmmm. You're driving me crazy." Jhanvi whimpered in pleasure as she and Pooja Didi began taking long licks from the base of my cock to the head and swirling their tongues around my cockhead.

They had made a sticky mess of pre-cum and drool all over my cock with the sloppy blowjob as they took turns bobbing their head up and down on my cock. Pooja Didi would take my cock halfway into her mouth and then pull up, letting it slide out, and then Jhanavi would do the same. The way they were alternating and sucking my cock was driving me crazy.

Each had her own slutty way of blowing me. Pooja Didi was slower but more precise, and she would take my cock deeper, while Jhanvi had this fantastic trick where she could curl her tongue in such a way that it drove me insane as she blew my cock.

"Your husbands would be shocked if he saw you two sluts worshiping another man's cock like a couple of dirty whores." I taunted them both, and they moaned in excitement at my dirty words as I played with their dripping pussies.

"Yes! Mmmm. Suraj." Jhanavi moaned in excitement as she sucked on my cock. "I'm a dirty slut. Your dirty slut." she whimpered and looked up at me pleadingly, begging me with her sexy gaze as I teased her clit.

"Me... Mmmm... too Chotu." Didi joined in, her face flushed red, and her eyes glazed over in pleasure as I fingered her pussy. "P-please make me cumm... ohh... your fingers feel so good, baby!"

We continued for a few minutes until the two sisters were ready to burst. "C-chotu... I'm going to cumm... Ahhhnnnn." Jhanvi moaned out and sped up, bobbing her head faster as she took my cock into her throat.

Didi was also nearing orgasm as well "Ahhh... Me too... Please... Let's all cum together." she gasped as she stopped sucking me and began jerking my cock off at rapid speed. "Jhanvi, let's finish him off with our tits! I wanna taste Chotu's cum."

Jhanavi nodded excitedly, and both sisters crouched down even lower and wrapped their massive tits around my rock-hard cock. The two pairs of huge tits enveloped my cock, and the feeling was incredible as my cock disappeared into the deep valley of their boobs.

"OHH... That... Feels Amazing!" I gasped in pleasure as the sisters pressed their tits against my cock and rubbed them up and down my shaft. Their hands massaged my balls, and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to shoot out a massive load of cum from the way their tits were rubbing against me.

"Come on, Chotu!" Pooja Didi urged me on with a sultry look on her face, "Cum for us! Shoot your hot cum all over our big titties. We want it all over us. CUM ON YOUR SLUTS, CHOTU!!!"

"Oh Jaanu. Take it. Take it, baby." I moaned out loud as the pressure built up, and I came all over their tits. The first spurt of thick cum shot out and splashed against Pooja Didi's cleavage, followed by another thick rope of cum which spilled onto Jhanavi's tits. Thick ropes of cum shot out vertically up like a fountain between their tits as I covered their tits and faces in my cum.

Both girls didn't skip a beat as they began licking and kissing each other's tits, while rubbing my cum all over themselves, sharing my cum in a lewd kiss, while I watched them in awe. As they hugged and kissed each other, my fingers were still buried deep inside their dripping cunts, and I could feel their orgasms building up.

I curled my fingers upwards and pushed deep inside their pussies as my fingers rubbed and teased the rough spots inside their pussies and sent them over the edge. "AHHHNN... CHOTU... I'M CUMMINGGGG!" Pooja Didi moaned out loud as her pussy squeezed my fingers hard, and she came all over my hand.

"ME TOO... MASTER... OH GODDD!!!!" Jhanavi screamed out loud as she came all over my hand, too. Both of them shook violently and collapsed into each other's arms.

As I lay back in Ravi's bed, watching his wife and sister-in-law blissfully lying in bed with me, I knew I had never been happier, and I couldn't wait to see the looks on both their husband's faces when I took away everything they cared about, starting with their wives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a mind-blowing double blowjob from the two sisters, I decided it was best to leave Pooja Didi's house before Ravi returned. Pooja Didi mentioned they might drop by for lunch at our place, and she'd text me when they did.

At home, I returned to my room, planning to dig through Ravi's emails and messages again, hoping for clues on his plans. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked, hiding the laptop underneath the bed covers.

"It's me, Suraj." Nora's voice replied as she slowly opened the door and peered in, "Can I come in? I need to talk to you."

I looked up to find my beautiful step-mom standing at my door. Her eyes were red and she seemed like she had been awake all night, but even then she looked absolutely breathtaking. Her sexy lips quivered as she looked at me with a pleading look on her face. She looked so beautiful that I wanted to run up and kiss her right now, but I knew that I couldn't. Not after last night.

"I think we've already said what needed to be said last night Mom. You should stay away from me, unless you're ready to turn on Ravi." I said, keeping my expression cold and distant, "And right now, I'm busy trying to save my father's company from Ravi."

Nora looked around awkwardly, crossing her arms and rubbing her shoulders. "Suraj. you must understand. I am terrified of Ravi. You don't know the things he's done to me. I-I just c-can't betray him." She looked down at the floor, unable to meet my eyes. "I know you hate me now. but I just came here to apologize. I-I just wanted you to know that I never meant to deceive you. I-I was just doing it for Ileana."

"Mom, you don't need to explain yourself. I completely understand. I don't blame you for not trusting me. That chapter is closed between us now, so if you can leave now, I have some work to do," I said, dismissing her without meeting her eyes.

"I'm sorry Suraj..." Nora mumbled softly as she left the room, closing the door behind her. I sighed, pulled out the laptop, and resumed checking Ravi's emails for the next hour, until Jhanvi came over, telling me that everyone was waiting for me for lunch.