Indian Harem Ch. 15 Navratri Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was odd hearing them talk about Pooja Didi and Jhanvi like this, but they were harmless drunks; I didn't want to create a scene when I could avoid it. Meanwhile, the barman finally caught my eye and handed me the bottles when I heard someone call out my name from behind, "Suraj Bhaiya!"

I turned around to find Vivaan, one of our childhood friends, standing next to me, holding a camera in his hand. "VIVAAN!!! What are you doing here, dude!" I greeted him with a big bear hug.

Vivaan and his family stayed in the same street as us when we were kids, but he was three years younger than me. His father used to be one of my dad's advisors, but I heard that he had quit a few years ago. Vivaan used to look up to me a lot and hung out with Karan and me when we were kids. He was bullied a lot in school, and I always saved him. He thought of me like an elder brother! He'd probably do anything for me.

He also knew Pooja Didi and Jhanvi. In fact, I remember Pooja Didi mentioning that she tutored him for a couple of years after I had left home for college.

I still remember him carrying his expensive DSLR camera around; photography was his passion, and his father had bought him a camera worth 2 Lakh for his birthday. It was surprising to see him here, of all places, when I thought he and his family had moved out of the city.

"How have you been Vivaan? Are you here with Uncle and Aunty?" I asked excitedly.

To my surprise, he looked embarrassed and pointed to a nearby stage where a girl was getting her photo snapped, "I'm... err... I am working here tonight. My dad's friend hired me as a photographer."

"What! Didn't you want to be a professional? Last time you wanted to go to Mumbai and intern there?" I asked him, "What are you doing here working as a small-time videographer?!"

"Er... well, after Dad was fired from his job. things didn't work out," he mumbled softly, obviously embarrassed by having his idol see him in such a state. "I'm saving money so I can pay off some of our debts."

"Oh, sorry to hear that man!" I apologized, realizing how insensitive I must have sounded, "Well, I am glad I got to meet you tonight. I'll ask Jhanvi and Pooja Didi to say hello, too. I'm sure they'll be excited to see you. They're here too."

He turned a deep shade of crimson when I mentioned the girls, "Well, yeah. I spotted you guys dancing a while ago... and...errr...well...kissing too." He stuttered nervously, "Sorry, I didn't mean to spy on you or anything, but aren't they married to your brother and to Ravi sir."

'Fuck!' I thought to myself, 'How am I going to explain this?'

***

Fifteen minutes later, I returned to the table carrying three cold bottles of mineral water in my arms. It was easy enough to find my way back; my gorgeous dates were easily the hottest women at the venue, so I just followed the trail of jealous gazes from the guys to find them.

They were NOT happy that I was so late returning with their drinks! Jhanvi pouted at me as I sat down, "What took you so long! The final song has already started!"

"Sorry, Jaanu. I ran into an old friend." I replied apologetically as Jhanvi continued pouting at me.

Pooja Didi looked at me quizzically, raising an eyebrow. "Old friend?" she asked curiously.

"It's nothing. It's handled, or at least I think so." I said vaguely as I handed them their mineral waters.

Pooja Didi seemed curious to ask more, but Jhanvi's excitement for the final song distracted us; she downed her water and jumped up from her chair, pulling us to the dance area. "Come on guys, let's go for one more round."

Her excitement was infectious as we joined back in for the last song. It was a slow romantic number; the organizers dimmed the lights, and everyone paired up in groups of two for the last dance. The dim lighting provided all couples with some privacy as they slowly danced intimately with their partners.

In my case, Jhanvi and Pooja Didi wasted NO time in wrapping their arms around my neck and pressing their sexy bodies against mine. My hands automatically wrapped themselves around their sexy waists and pulled them in as the three of us swayed gently to the music.

I felt Pooja Didi's big tits heave against my chest as she rested her head on my shoulder, "This is so nice. I haven't danced in years," she murmured softly as we slow-danced.

"Me neither, Didi." Jhanvi whispered as she leaned into my other shoulder, "Suraj, I love you," she declared, planting soft kisses against my neck.

It was a very intimate moment, and I forgot all about my earlier worries as I held both girls in my arms. However, I was surprised when Pooja Didi lifted her head and looked at me with a pained look, "Chotu. It's been such a magical evening. I don't want to go back home tonight."

To her surprise, I simply smiled and kissed her forehead, "Don't worry, Didi. I've already got that sorted out."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pooja Didi and Jhanvi eyed me suspiciously as I walked up to the hotel's reception area. "Suraj. Why are we at the hotel." Pooja Didi asked apprehensively as she exchanged a nervous glance with Jhanvi.

"Relax, ladies. Trust me!" I assured them with a smile as I approached the receptionist. "Hi, I have a booking under Kapoor. Suraj Kapoor."

The receptionist quickly checked the computer and pulled up my name, "Oh yes. Mr. Kapoor, our Penthouse Suite! Here is your key card. Have a pleasant stay." He handed me a key card with an elegant envelope attached to it.

Pooja Didi raised an eyebrow, "Presidential Suite, Chotu?! when did you book that!" she asked me incredulously.

I simply smiled and shrugged, "Want to go check out our rooms?", and led them to the elevators, my hands on their waists, guiding them."

As we waited for the elevators, the receptionist ran up to us, "Errr... Sir, if I may. Should I send the champagne and strawberries up to the room right now?" He asked me, blushing furiously as he tried avoiding looking at Pooja Didi and Jhanvi in their revealing outfits.

"Sure, send it up now," I said politely, and he returned to his desk while we entered the elevator.

Pooja Didi poked me on the ribs as the doors closed. "Well. Penthouse AND champagne. Someone had this planned in advance," she teased me suspiciously.

"So, what if I did?!" I said defensively as I pressed the button for our floor.

"If only Kishore knew what a naughty Devar you have been tonight..." Jhanvi completed my thoughts with a naughty smile.

"Guilty as charged! Aren't I smart?!" I said proudly as the elevator stopped on our floor.

Pooja Didi rolled her eyes at me, "Smug idiot!" she muttered playfully as we exited the elevator.

Our room was the only room on our floor and required a keycard to access it. Once inside, the girls gasped in awe; the room was massive, with a luxurious king-size bed in the middle and a huge sofa in the living room. The curtains were half-open, and the French windows opened into a large balcony; the view outside was stunning, and our room probably overlooked the entire city.

Almost immediately, an attendant arrived with our Champagne and strawberries and placed it on the coffee table near the bed. Jhanvi squealed excitedly when she spotted the bottle of Dom Perignon in the bucket of ice. She opened the box of strawberries and popped one in her mouth with a naughty smile.

As the attendant excused himself, Pooja Didi and I crashed into the comfortable bed with a sigh and sat beside each other, resting our feet. Jhanvi excitedly opened the bottle of champagne with a loud pop and poured herself a glass. She looked over a the balcony and said "Let me check out the view."

"Oh no... no... no... come here Jaanu." I interrupted her with a naughty smile, patting the bed next to me. "First, come sit here."

"Chotu, what are you up to?" Pooja Didi asked me suspiciously as Jhanvi walked over and sat beside me.

"Nothing." With a mischievous smile, I lied. "Just want to make a toast first."

I poured both girls a drink and handed them their glasses. "Here. Cheers to a memorable night!" I said as we clinked our glasses together.

Both girls giggled and sipped their Champagne. "Cheers!" they replied in unison, and Jhanvi leaned in and planted a wet kiss on my cheek. "Thank you for an amazing night, Suraj," she whispered affectionately.

Pooja Didi scooted closer and kissed my other cheek. "Yeah, I can't believe you planned all this, Chotu."

I wrapped my arms around their waists and pulled them closer, kissing each of them on their lips, "Well, I wanted this night to be special for you two. Now finish your drinks. It's not every day that I we get to enjoy like this." I teased Pooja Didi, who childishly stuck her tongue out at me and sipped more of her drink.

We kissed and made out for a while, sipping our Champagne until all three glasses were empty. Pooja Didi laid her head on my shoulder and moaned contentedly. "Hmm... Suraj, kiss me," she requested as she closed her eyes, waiting for my lips. I obliged her with a deep, passionate kiss as Jhanvi watched us with a smile, "Looks like Didi can't hold her liquor."

"Mmhmmm. Tonight was sooo much fun!" Pooja Didi moaned as our tongues entwined.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked at her cute face. "You girls loved teasing and kissing me in public all night. I could feel how turned on both of you were." I teased Pooja Didi, who blushed prettily in embarrassment.

"And you got my initials tattooed across your tits." I added with a naughty smile, reaching to gently peel back their blouse a little to reveal their tits. "I fucking love this," I said, admiring my initials on them as I squeezed their tits playfully. Both sisters moaned as I played with their boobs.

"They're just temporary ones for now, Suraj!" Pooja Didi giggled, enjoying my touch. "I'm sure we can get permanent ones done soon enough."

"We loved showing everyone that only you can have us. SK means that we belong to Suraj Kapoor." Jhanvi moaned as she, too, cuddled with me.

"It was so hot, Chotu!" Pooja Didi giggled as she snuggled against my other shoulder. "Every guy around us was lusting after us tonight. I love that we made all of them jealous, knowing that only YOU can have us."

"We did promise to be his obedient sluts, Didi," Jhanvi reminded her sister as she trailed her fingers up my thigh.

"And we are YOUR good sluts, Chotu. We'll do anything you want." Pooja Didi promised seductively as she caressed my crotch, feeling my hardening cock beneath my pants.

"Well, I was hoping you'd say that," I said with a grin. "Because I have a little surprise for my two sluts tonight."

Jhanvi looked at me quizzically, "Surprise?"

"Come on in, Vivaan." I called out to the door, and both girls gasped in shock as Vivaan walked into our suite from the balcony, holding up his video camera. He looked nervous and embarrassed as Jhanvi and Pooja Didi stared at him in horror.

"Vivaan???" As Jhanvi tried to cover herself awkwardly with her clutch, Pooja Didi exclaimed, "Suraj! Wh-what is he doing here?"

I ignored her question and looked directly at him, "Are you recording?"

"Ye-yes, Bhaiya," he mumbled softly, unable to meet the girls' eyes in embarrassment.

"Good, now let me introduce you to my sluts. Jhanvi and Pooja Didi!" I announced as the girls stared at him in shock. "Girls, you remember, Vivaan. He was kind enough to accept my offer to film us tonight."

"Offer?" Pooja Didi asked, blushing furiously.

"Well. I bumped into him at the bar. It turns out his father was framed and fired by Ravi a few years ago, ruining his family. And when I mentioned that I was going after Ravi, Vivaan volunteered to help me however he could. " I explained as Vivaan nodded silently. "I've known him all my life, and I trust him completely...and he happened to have a high-definition video camera tonight, which got me thinking, it would be so hot if we could record our threesome tonight."

Jhanvi still had an embarrassed look on her face, and Pooja Didi was blushing bright pink as she stared at Vivaan, "Bu-but, Suraj, he's a kid! How could you tell him about us! I used to tutor him. We-we can't do it in front of him. Suraj!"

"Actually, Didi." Vivaan finally spoke up, still unable to meet the girls' eyes, "I'm eighteen now; almost nineteen, actually."

I pulled Pooja Didi's chin towards me, forcing her to look away from Vivaan and back at me, "Do you trust me?" I asked her seriously.

She bit her lips nervously and looked at Jhanvi, who was also blushing, "Jaanu? Are you OK with this?"

Jhanvi hesitated for a second but nodded, "I mean, I trust Suraj, and if he wants this so badly and he trusts Vivaan then I-I don't mind." She blushed and looked at me with a shy smile. "W-we did promise to do whatever you wanted."

I grinned and looked at Pooja Didi with an eager grin; she rolled her eyes and smacked my head lightly. "Idiot!" she sighed in resignation and looked over at Vivaan, who was trying not to stare at her cleavage. "Fine! You're lucky we love you so much!

"And you!" she said sternly, causing Vivaan to jump in fear and turn scarlet. "You better not open your mouth about this to anyone. Or else, I'll make sure your life becomes a living hell!"

She had been his tutor for years, and he was terrified of her, so he nodded vigorously, "Y-yes, Didi. I swear I won't ever show this to anyone. This is just between us." he looked over at me, "Bhaiya, I promise. Your trust means everything to me."

Pooja Didi gave him a stern glare before nodding her approval. I chuckled at the scared boy and looked at him. "Why don't you sit by the couch and start filming," I said as I looked over at Pooja Didi, who rolled her eyes at me in disbelief.

I smiled devilishly at her and pulled her in for a kiss, thrusting my tongue into her mouth aggressively. Pooja Didi's eyes widened in surprise, and she glanced for a second towards Vivaan before she moaned and melted into my kiss.

I could hear Vivaan gasp in shock at watching Pooja Didi make out with me before him. Jhanvi also noticed it and laughed playfully. "Oh, relax, Vivaan. You're going to see a LOT more than this."

Vivaan blushed again at Jhanvi's words, and Pooja Didi pulled back from the kiss with a resigned sigh. "You're so mean, Suraj!" She accused me with a pout. I grinned and gave her a gentle peck on the lips before pulling Jhanvi in for her kiss.

I made out with Jhanvi intensely in front of Vivaan, squeezing her big tits in my hands, feeling her nipples stiffen with arousal through the thin gold blouse. Jhanvi giggled between our kisses as she glanced over at Vivaan and shot him a sexy wink. "Like what you see, Vivaan?" she teased him playfully, causing him to flush an even deeper shade of crimson.

I'd honestly expected Jhanvi to be the one most opposed to Vivaan filming us, but it appeared that she was secretly enjoying showing off how slutty she could be. She turned back to me, biting my lower lip as she looked deeply into my eyes, "Master, we're both yours to use tonight. Tell us what to do."

Pooja Didi joined her sister and trailed soft kisses along my neckline. "Yes, Suraj, tell us," she whispered sexily as she began undoing the buttons on my Pathani Suit, "Tell us what to do."

They were horny now and ready to obey my every command, and I knew EXACTLY what I wanted. I glanced at them as they looked at me expectantly, "I want you to make out with each other. Right here on the bed, in front of Vivaan, while he films you. I want him to see how slutty my wives are!"

Jhanvi and Pooja Didi glanced at each other and blushed at my request but nodded, "Yes, Suraj. Y-yes, Master."

I pushed them gently off me and guided them onto the bed as they knelt in front of each other. The girls turned to each other with startled eyes, and they slowly leaned in and timidly touched each other's lips, giving each other a shy peck.

"Make sure you use some tongue," I instructed them as they broke the kiss hesitantly. Pooja Didi bit her lips in embarrassment as she glanced at Vivaan filming them before leaning into Jhanvi again. This time, she parted her lips slightly and probed Jhanvi's lips with her tongue.

I looked over and beckoned Vivaan to come closer to the bed. As he stood beside me, his eyes grew wide with wondrous excitement, and his heart began beating fast as the two busty sisters finally locked lips. He pointed the camera at them, focused on the two beautiful girls making out before him.

"D-Didi, this is so naughty," Jhanvi whispered bashfully as Pooja Didi began licking her lips.

"Mmmhmm... It is Jaanu." Pooja Didi admitted as she opened her mouth and met her sister's tongue with her own.

Their timid kiss soon turned into a passionate French kiss as their tongues entwined erotically in their mouths. They moaned as they sucked on each other's lips, their tits jiggled sexily as they leaned into each other, and their hands, decorated with the beautiful Mehndi, began exploring each other's bodies.

"B-bhaiya. I can't believe this." Vivaan whispered in disbelief next to me as we both watched Pooja Didi fondle Jhanvi's big tits through the gold top.

I looked at his bulging crotch and chuckled, "Believe it, Vivaan. Enjoy the show, buddy!"

Pooja Didi squeezed Jhanvi's tits and groaned; her self-control had broken, and she was now lost in her sister's mouth. They panted as they made out; their tongues explored each other's mouths sensually; and their tits heaved sexily in each other's palms.

Vivaan was captivated as he filmed the two sisters moaning in pleasure, as they kissed each other hungrily. I wasn't far behind either; both these sexy women were putting on an incredible display of incestuous lust as they made out in front of us. "Make sure you get EVERYTHING!" I muttered to him as I pulled off my clothes.

The girls were lost in a daze of lust, with their eyes closed and moaning sexily as they licked each other's lips hungrily. They didn't notice me getting up on the bed from the other side, standing between both of them, completely naked with my big cock erect and pointing straight at their faces.

Pooja Didi opened her eyes and gasped in surprise as she pulled her lips off Jhanvi and found my rock-hard cock inches away from her mouth. I gently moved in and pushed my hard cock between their faces, sandwiching it in between their lips.

Jhanvi opened her eyes as well, and both girls gasped in awe at my cock so close to their lips. I looked down at them with a grin, watching my cock between their two pairs of ripe, juicy lips.

"Don't stop, baby. I want you to continue to make out while sucking my cock." I ordered them as Pooja Didi instinctively leaned in and kissed Jhanvi's lips, trapping my cock between their lips once more. I groaned as I felt two sets of lips begin sliding along the sides of my shaft.

"Oh god. you two are the best!" I groaned as they worshiped my cock with their lips.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of two busty sisters making out around my cock. I gently placed my hands on their heads and ran my fingers through their hair as they pressed their full lips around my cock as best as they could. Their hot breath surrounded me and enveloped my cock in a warm, relaxing sensation as it throbbed against their moist, wanting lips.

"Yeah, Didi, Jhanvi," I moaned as I lightly bucked my hips and pushed my cock back and forth between the two busty babes' mouths. "Just like that. Just like that, girls. Now I want you to..."

My words were lost as my phone rang, startling all of us. I reached over to the phone, picking it up as the girls continued making out around my cock.

It was Dad.

"Hello, Dad?" I answered the phone; Jhanvi and Pooja Didi briefly froze in shock when they heard me answer the call but continued kissing my cock after I held the phone to the side for a moment and motioned them to not stop.