Indian Harem Ch. 15 Navratri Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh. Ohhhhh." Vivaan moaned as he finished emptying his seed inside Pooja Didi's hungry mouth, "That felt soo g-gooodddd."

We both looked down at the girls and watched as Pooja Didi opened her mouth and drooled out his cum onto her younger sister's waiting tongue. Both sister's lips met and locked in a cum filled kiss as Vavaan's thick cream was swapped and shared between the sisters.

"Get the camera, you fool," I snapped out of my trance as I saw Vivaan just stare at the two sisters in awe and admiration.

He quickly scrambled to the side of the bed just in time to watch Pooja didi and Jhanvi make out with his cum in their lips, their tongues dancing together as they passed his cum between their hungry mouths and kissed passionately.

Watching them be my obedient sluts, even licking and swallowing some other man's cum at my command, was so hot, "Oh fuckkkk!" I growled and grunted as I slammed my cock hard one final time into Pooja Didi as I erupted, shooting my hot load into the sexy Didi's tight, wet pussy. Immediately after my first shot I pulled out and slammed into Jhanvi, filling her pussy up with the next shot of cum.

"Ohhhh. Ohh... Oh... Ohh..." I moaned as I came, making sure to share my cum equally with each sister. They both moaned and whimpered as my cum filled their pussies, their walls clenching down on my cock, milking my seed, their hips bucking as I pumped more cum into them. I pulled out when I was finished and watched as a stream of cum flowed out of their stretched, freshly-fucked pussies, leaking down their wet thighs and dripping down their soft ass cheeks onto the sheets.

I collapsed on the bed beside Jhanvi as Pooja Didi scooted over and cuddled against me from the other side. All three of us just lay there naked in a sweaty, exhausted heap, our arms wrapped around each other. The hours of dancing and then the sex had left them drained, and they fell asleep almost immediately in my arms. Vivaan meanwhile went over and sat on the couch, reviewing his video again.

A few minutes later, I gently pulled my arms out from underneath them as I got up from the bed to join Vivaan, sitting on the couch, his pants back on, dumbstruck by the whole scene. I beckoned him to join me on the balcony as I pulled on my boxers, and we stepped outside, closing the door behind us quietly.

"So. Vivaan, what do you think?" I asked him, a smile on my face as I watched his expression.

He looked at me in disbelief and then laughed. "What do I think?? Bhaiya. I have no fucking words!! That was INCREDIBLE!!!" he gushed, "You were fucking TWO sisters at once! I mean. Pooja Didi and Jhanvi. I can't believe it!"

"I hope I can trust you to keep it a secret. I don't want Ravi finding out that I am fucking his wife." I said to him as I put my arm around the boy and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "At least, not yet!"

"I've never forgotten how you used to protect me from those bullies in school, Bhaiya," Vivaan said as he looked up at me gratefully. "I won't let you down. You can trust me."

"And that other thing we discussed, I need you to trail Ravi day and night, taking pictures of everyone he meets; you think you can handle it?" I asked him.

"I'll not let that bastard away from me for a minute, Bhaiya. He's the one who got my father framed for theft at the company and got him fired," he replied angrily. "He needs to be brought down!"

I smiled at his anger; this was why I knew I could trust Vivaan; he was also one of Ravi's many victims. With Nora refusing my offer, I needed another way to figure out who Ravi's secret investor was. I suspected it was Rohan Oberoi, but I needed proof to connect the two of them together.

After getting his instructions, Vivaan left, leaving me alone on the balcony with my thoughts. For some reason, even though I had just fucked Jhanvi and Pooja Didi, the love of my life, I couldn't help thinking about Nora. I couldn't stop thinking about her beautiful, voluptuous body, her sultry voice, and her sexy lips. I wished she had been here tonight as well.

In the last three days, I had broken her down and gotten a glimpse of her vulnerable side, the side that she kept hidden from others. Pooja Didi's plan was to get her to fall for me but as I stood there looking out over the city skyline, I realized something; I had fallen for her.

'Fuck! Do I love three women now?' I thought to myself when my phone chimed with a message. I pulled up my phone and glanced at it. There was a message from Nora on it, "Meet me tomorrow alone, during the company offsite. I have an offer for you."