Indian Housewife Misadventures Ch. 04

Story Info
A 42-year-old married desperate housewife's misadventures.
2.1k words
3.85
24.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you have read the first three chapters if not I suggest you read them before continuing here.

However, considering the lazy ones, I shall re-re-re introduce myself,

My name is Selvi and the thing you would be most interested in is that my Bust is 34DD and my Waist is 36.

Like before the following telling contains quotes in Hindi, however for the benefit of all I have mentioned the translation alongside.

I plan to narrate incidents of a day that was mostly like any other for me at that time.

It was around 11 in the morning, and I was cooking. Ever since my son moved out to college I have been quite laid back in the mornings.

My phone rang:

Me: "HA BOL BUNTY", (Translation: "Yes tell me, Bunty")

(Other side speaking)

Me: "THEEK HAIN, DO BAJE KO NA?" (Translation: "OK, 2 o clock right")

(Other side speaking)

Me: "HAAN THEEK HAIN SAMJHTI HOON, TU AB PHONE RAKH" (Translation: "Yes I understand now hang up")

Then I cut the call and looked at the clock, I still had time and continued my cooking.

I then finished up all my household chores sat back on the sofa and looked at the clock it was one in the afternoon.

After a few minutes of relaxation, went to take a long relaxing shower. I came out around half past one.

Now I was cutting it close, so I rushed to my normal wardrobe, and took out a random chiffon saree and a petticoat. Then I pulled out the "special drawer", and picked out a cotton, sleeveless deep-cut blouse. To clarify how deep the blouse cannot even cover my large areolas.

Wore the clothes, skipped my innerwear completely, and stood in front of the mirror, in the bedroom, to brush my hair and put on some lipstick. Once the result was satisfactory, I looked around the room to check everything was in place and walked out.

Sat on the sofa, and looked at the clock it was five minutes past two. Turned on the TV and started watching whatever was being aired.

At around half past two the doorbell rang; it was an indication that I have a couple of minutes now. I got up from the couch and lowered my saree way below my navel just about showing my pubic stubble in front and my asscrack at the back. Then I removed my pallu, put my hand into my blouse, and pulled up the ladies one at a time first left then right, then before throwing the pallu over my shoulder I twisted it like a rope. All this so that maximum cleavage was visible.

Then the doorbell rang the second time, and I opened the door instantly with a smile. A man walked in followed by Bunty, while I kept the door completely open.

The man crashed on the sofa, while Bunty and I stood, and then he spoke "PAANI LA" (Translation: "Get some water"). I rushed to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of water on a tray and presented it to the man.

He picked up one glass and before I could give Bunty the glass of water, the man spoke again "WOH BHI IDHAR DE" (Translation: "Give me that as well")

I turned back again to the man and he kept the empty glass on the tray and picked up the other filled glass and within seconds gulped the water down. Then he extended his hand and I presented the tray and he kept it. He breathed heavily for a couple of seconds and stood up gave his phone to Bunty and walked towards the bedroom. I looked at Bunty and said, "TU BAITH" (Translation "You sit"), "PAANI CHAHIYE?" (Translation: "Do you want water?")

We immediately heard the booming voice from the bedroom "HAAN USSE PAANI, CHAI, NASHTA SAB DENA LEKIN BAAD MEIN, ABHI JALDI KAR TIME NEHI HAIN" (Translation: "Yes, give him water, tea snacks but later, now come fast don't have time")

I looked at Bunty with pity and said "BAHUT JALDI MEIN LAGTE, MEIN LIPTA KE AATI HU TU BAITH" (Translation: "He seems to be in a rush, you sit I will finish up and come")

The voice said again "TEL LEKE AANA" (Translation: "Bring oil"). I looked at Bunty and sighed, and he smiled back.

Went to the kitchen, picked up the bottle of coconut oil, and walked straight to the bedroom.

The man asked "YEH KYA STAND PE MOBILE RAKHA HAIN" (Translation: "Why have you kept the mobile on the stand")

Me: "VIDEO BANAKE BAAD MEIN DEKHONGI" (Translation: "I will make a video so that I can see it later"

He: "TUJHE APNE AAP KO MARWATE DEKH MAJA AATA HAIN KYA" (Translation: "You like watching yourself getting fucked")

I blushed and smile.

He said "CHOD YAHAN AA JALDI" (Translation: "You come here fast")

He was sitting on the bed, I went and sat close to him, kept my hand on his broad chest, and said "ITNE GUSSE MEIN KYUN REHTE HO" (Translation: "Why are you so angry always")

He said "TEREKO KYA HAIN RE SAALI" (Translation: "Why are you bothered woman") and just pushed me onto the bed he then came on top of me removed my pallu and tore open my blouse with his big hands, then he started devouring my boobs, He pinched and bit my nipples hard, I shouted in pain and said, "DUKHTA HAIN" (Translation: "It pains") to which he replied, "KUTIYA TERA YEH ROZ KA NATAK HAIN" (Translation: "Bitch, you keep whining like this every day"). He stood up in a rush, then stood me up as well and turned me around, and started squeezing my big knockers and started biting me on my neck. Then he strangled my neck with one hand, while he undid his pant and pulled out his monster, hard 10 inches and fat.

He went on to pull up my saree above my ass and pushed his logwood between my ass cheeks.

I immediately shouted "PEHLE TEL TO LAGA LO" (Translation: "First apply some oil")

He made me bend forward and said "TIME NEHI HAIN" (Translation: "There is no time")

Me: "KAM SE KAM EKBAR PEHLE CHUTH MEIN TO DAL LO" (Translation: "At least first put it in my pussy")

He: "CHUP KAR AND PAIR PHELA" (Translation: "Shut up and spread your legs")

Me: "KHADE KHADE NEHI JAYEGA, BISTAR PE TO KAR SAKTE HAIN" ( Translation: "It won't go in standing, we can do it on the bed at least")

He mumbled and let me go, I got onto the bed got on all fours, and raised my ass as much as possible with my head resting on the bed. Before he could get into the position I spit, as much as I could muster, on my hand and applied it to my soon-to-be gaping hole.

He placed his cock on my asshole spread my ass cheeks and pushed in hard the head went in and I screamed before I could catch my breath he went deeper. I screamed again and said "MERE GAAND KA CHED CHUTH JITNA BADA NEHI HAIN, AARAM SE" (Translation: "My Asshole is not as big as my pussy, go slow")

He: "ITNI BAAR TO MARA HAIN, ABHI TAK TO BADA HO GAYA HOGA, CHAL AAJ BADA KARKE CHODUGA" (Translation: "I have fucked your ass several times, it should have grown bigger by now, never mind today I will ensure I make it bigger")

I then raised supported by my elbow.

He then started pumping, I continued shouting and moaning.

Now let me introduce you to the man who is terrorizing my ass, his name is Montu, and everyone calls him Montu Bhaiyya (Montu Brother) not out of respect but because of fear. He is a part of the real estate mafia. He is around fifty-five years old, around 6 feet 2 in height, and weighs around 120 Kg. Hair all over him likes a beast. He has a business partner called Ramesh, who is gentler in nature and looks better, but cunning. You could say Ramesh is the brains and Montu is the brawns of the operation.

The beast has a wife, two sons, and a daughter, and the younger son and daughter are studying abroad while the elder son is his successor. The elder son in turn has two kids studying in school.

How I have come to meet him and how it has come to this is another day's story.

Now back to the business at hand.

We heard the beast's phone ring the man stopped and shouted, "ABE BUNTY MADARCHODH, SUNAI NEHI DE RAHA HAIN, PHONE BAJ RAHA HAIN LEKE AA JALDI" (Translation: "Motherfucker Bunty, can't you hear the phone ringing get it here fast")

Bunty came running into the room with the phone in his hand, until then he continued plowing but had slowed down.

He said to Bunty "PHONE DE" (Translation: "Give me the phone")

Bunty gave him the phone, he picked it up and started talking, while he continued to pound my ass.

I looked at Bunty he was staring at me, or should I say specifically my hanging fruits which were swaying to the rhythm of the ass pumping.

This wasn't new to Bunty and me, so there were no inhibitions. Then suddenly the man raised his voice, he was cursing someone that much was clear and was getting angrier. However, his anger was directed toward me and he started banging harder I started shouting again and I heard the man say on the phone.

"YEH RAAND CHILLA RAHI HAIN" (Translation: "This whore is shouting")

(Other side spoke)

"NEHI GAAND MAR RAHA HOON, SAALI KA GAAND MARNE MEIN BADA MAZA AATA HAIN" (Translation: "No I'm fucking her ass, it's fun to fuck this bitch's ass")

(Other side spoke)

"HAN HAN BAS BOLO KAB KAHAN LEKE AA JATA HOON ISKO, JI BHAR KE MAR LENA" (Translation: "Yes just tell me when and where I will get her, you can fuck her to your heart's content")

"BAS MERA KAAM NIKALVADO" (Translation: "Just get my job done")

Then the call ended and he handed the phone to Bunty and increased his pace... after a minute I could feel his penis pulsating and cum shooting deep inside my bowels.

Pulled out his cock, cleaned what was left dripping on my ass, wore his pants and underwear, and started walking out. I meanwhile just slumped on the bed knackered.

He took the phone back from Bunty and asked for the car keys and said "MAIN OFFICE JA RAHA HOON, TU BAD MEIN GHAR DOOSRI GAADI LE LENE" (Translation: "I'm going to the office, later you go home and take the other car") Bunty just nodded.

I got up from bed, my ass still sore, and walked with the beast saree all over the place and the torn blouse dangling on my shoulders.

I opened the door for him, looked at him, squeezed my boobs to see me wince in pain, and walked out.

I slumped on the sofa, and Bunty sat opposite me smiling "AAJ BAHUT PELA NA" (Translation: "Today he fucked you hard right") I just nodded.

So about Bunty, he is a good-looking twenty-five-year-old guy, well built, and has a good physique. He is the go-to guy for Montu, but Montu doesn't give him the respect he deserves. Bunty hates his job and Montu, however, due to circumstances, Bunty has to work for him.

I asked "PHONE KISKA AAYA THA" (Translation: "Who had called?")

Bunty: "MINISTER KA CHELA" (Translation: "The minister's goon")

Bunty: "MONTU BHAIYYA, MINISTER PE BHADKE THE AUR GUSSA TUJH PE UTAR DI" (Translation: "Montu, was angry with the Minister and he showed anger on you")

Then we sat in silence for a few minutes.

Then he said, "KAL TU AA RAHI HAIN NA" (Translation: "You are coming tomorrow Right?")

Me: "HAAN" (Translation: "Yes")

Bunty: "MATHEWS BHI AANA CHAHATA HAIN" (Translation: "Even Mathews wants to come")

Me: "WOH EK NUMBER KA CHUTIA HAIN, KISI KAAM KA NEHI" (Translation: "He is an idiot of the highest order, he can't do anything")

Bunty: "USNE MUJHE LAST TIME WALA BAATH BOLA, WOH EK AUR CHANCE CHAHATA HAIN" (Translation: "He told me about what happened last time, he wants another chance")

Me: "TO ABHI KITNE LOG JA RAHE HAIN" (Translation: "So now how many people are going")

Bunty: "TU, MAIN, MATHEWS AUR JONTU" (Translation: "You, me Mathews and Jontu")

Me: "OH JONTU BHI, ACHA HUA" (Translation: "Even Jontu, that's good")

Bunty: "MAIN CHALTA HOON DO GHANTE BAAD AAOGA READY REHANA" (Translation: "I'm leaving now will be back in 2 hours be ready")

Me: "ABHI KISKA LIYE" (Translation: "Now for whom")

Bunty: "ARE BLOUSE SILANE NEHI JANA" (Translation: "DON'T YOU HAVE TO GO TO GET NEW BLOUSES STITCHED")

Me: "HAAN YAAR, TERA MONTU BHAIYYA HAR BAR BLOUSE PHAD KE CHALA JAATA HAIN" (Translation: "Yes, your Montu brother tears off my bouse every time")

Me: "LEKIN US HARAMI TAILOR KE PASS JAANE KA MAN HI NEHI KARTA" (Translation: "But I hate going to that bastard tailor")

Bunty smiled, said bye, and left.

A lot more to come.