Indian Housewife Tries Prostitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been running this business for over twelve years now. I have arrangements with the police. Be here tomorrow or this video goes to your father, your husband, and anyone you've ever met in your life. Have I made myself clear?" he asked harshly.

"Please delete this. My family would kill me if they ever saw it," I cried.

"I couldn't take the chance. I didn't know if you were an undercover police officer, or NGO worker trying to spy on my operations, I still don't, but I let you in and gave you a chance. You may come and go as you please as long as you earn me a certain amount per day, but fuck with me, and every CD shop in Delhi will be selling this by the end of the day. You'll be here tomorrow and you'll spend the night to prove you want to be here, after that we can work out a full time schedule. Is that clear? ``Do we have a deal?" he said.

"I will make arrangements for tomorrow night and we can work something out in the morning. I am not a police officer and only want to fill a need inside me that no one has been able to satisfy. I will be here tomorrow, you have my word," I replied meekly.

He let me leave the room and I quickly exited the building. Dara's assistant was there to take me back to my car and I eagerly got on behind him. When we got to my car he waited for me to get in after informing me he would follow me to my house to make sure I got home safely. I knew it was just to find out where I lived but I was in no position to play games or refuse anything. He had also informed me to be back at the bazaar for four in the afternoon tomorrow and he would pick me up to bring me to my new job. I looked him up and down quickly and wondered if he would be part of my new job, before getting into my car with a quick smile at him.

With a casual greeting to my mother-in-law I went to my room and showered. Nothing could remove the feelings of the hands and the cocks from the day but the smell disappeared at least. When my head hit the pillow I remembered each of my clients from the day, then remembered Dara's snake inside me spreading me wide. Somehow I drifted off into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.