Indian Housewife Tries Prostitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the place looked much the same as outside. Rooms were boarded off and others only had curtains to hide what was going on inside. The sounds coming from them let everyone know exactly what was going on though, and you didn't need to use your imagination at all. Stopping by the staircase that led to the second floor my guide asked me to wait and proceeded to walk over to meet a tall muscular man that was headed our way.

I studied the man as they talked and wondered who he was. He had on a kurta pyjama and his hair was cut short. His frame was lean and I didn't see the typical pot belly that most around here had. He reminded me of a Hyena Jaat and when he replied to my guide, his accent confirmed it. I kept watching to see if I could get any other details but my attention turned to a young woman exiting one of the curtained rooms.

She had nothing but a towel to cover her and as she walked she was desperately trying to tie up her hair. It was loose and flowing and I was worried the towel would slip as she walked. She was cute, but not slim at all, in fact, I considered her a little overweight. She looked like your typical girl next door who was usually the last one to be picked for a Friday night date.

A moment later a man came out of the room doing up his shirt. He stopped with the girl who had come out first and handed her five hundred rupees and started to make his way to the exit I was standing beside. He stared at me as he walked and when he got close enough, he stopped to look me up and down. With a leer, he put his hand on my waist and started to feel his way up to my breast. I tried to stop him but his strength was greater than mine and he got a good handful before the Haryana Jatt yelled at him. With a sigh he pulled his hands away and then left the building. The Jaat handed some rupees to the shopkeeper then all three made their way over to me.

"Madam, this is Dara Singh. He will take care of you now," the shopkeeper said, indicating the tall Jaat.

My guide stepped back and then made his way to the front of the building and was gone. Dara took hold of my arm gently, but firmly, and led me into an unoccupied room.

"Hello madam. I am Dara. The shopkeeper owns the building but I run this business. Before you can work here I will need to take your pussy for a test drive," he said simply.

The thought of getting fucked sent thrills down my spine while at the same time fear crept across my heart. My desire to be treated like a whore was coming true but at the same time, I was told that if I didn't enjoy it, that it would be a one time thing. Remembering the types of people around I was afraid to open my mouth in protest of anything so I pushed the fear down deep inside and decided to give this a try. If things got out of control then I would figure out what to do then.

While Dara went back to close the curtain to the room I looked around for the first time. There were no windows, only the one curtained door. The lighting was dim with just one fluorescent light hanging dubiously from the asbestos covered ceiling. There was a queen size bed set in the center of the back wall and a ceiling fan hanging above it. Off in the corner was a urinal and a small tap to wash up with but aside from that, not much else. I instantly understood why the room smelled so foul.

The room reminded me of the servant's quarters back home, only theirs were much nicer than this. In here there was barely room for two people to stand together before bumpming into the bedframe, and once the curtain was closed, I was forced to sit on the bed or rub up against this man who was about to fuck me.

Looking up at him I waited as he took his shirt off. He was approximately six foot three inches and muscular. Not the ripped type that worked out daily, but the tough guy type that knew his way around on the streets. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I looked at him.

The bad part about him was the slight pot belly that had been hidden by his shirt. That and the smell of him. He needed to shower more often but I didn't think showers were common in a place like this. His eyes were a little red from the pan masala I knew he would have been chewing earlier as the stain at the corner of his mouth told me what type of a man this was.

"Come on now, get naked and lay back. I want to know what a white woman's pussy tastes like," he sneered.

Turning his head he spit at the wall and left a red stain that slowly dripped to the floor. Turning back to me I could clearly see the smirk on his face and decided there and then that I was going to leave behind being a housewife, and become the slut I needed to be.

I closed my eyes and gathered my strength and removed the halter top I was wearing. My black lace bra underneath held my breasts perfectly and beneath them, my tiny pink nipples were getting hard. With my tiny waist my breasts looked bigger than the thirty-four C, and seemed to be more of a thirty-eight. I had been told that my breasts were fun to lick and suck, and that they were amazingly firm. Freeing them from my shirt I heard a small sound escape Dara's throat.

He was massaging his cock through his pajamas and I could tell he wasn't wearing any underwear. As I undid my skirt he grinned at me but didn't say anything, instead, he watched as my matching g-string came into view.

My clean shaven, tight little pink pussy was wet and I knew he was in for a treat. Most indian women had dark pussies and finding one like me was rare. Removing my skirt and then gathering my clothes up to move them off to the side neatly earned me a grunt from Dara.

"If you take this long to undress with a customer, they will get pissed off," he said.

Leaning down he managed to undo my bra and rip it off me while at the same time his other hand tore my g-string down my legs. I was shocked and started to protest but he shoved me backwards on the bed after tossing my underwear off to the side. Undressing himself I could see the hair covering his body more clearly. He was like a beast and I was to be his fuck toy for the next little while.

Looking closer I noticed minor details that told me that his hygiene schedule needed an upgrade. He wasn't the cleanest man I had met, but thinking ahead, I figured this wouldn't be the worst I had to deal with if I keep on this path.

When he was naked in front of me I gasped. His cock was thicker than my arm and almost nine inches long I guessed. Almost completely black with a purple head it stood at attention and I began to be afraid. My tiny little, camel-toe pussy had never had anything even half as big.

"I'm sorry. You're too big. I can't," I said and tried to rise.

"Who said you had a choice? If I slap you would stop pretending to be a queen and get back to your senses? This is not your grandfather's house that you can come and go when you please. This is a Randikhana(whorehouse), you are a whore and I'm your pimp. Here I make the rules and you follow. Understand?" he growled shoving me back down on the bed.

I was so far beyond terrified that my mind shut down and I just did as I was told. I closed my eyes and hoped it would be over soon, but I knew it hadn't even started yet.

Dara slipped to his knees and pulled me to the end of the bed. Spreading my legs he set his mouth against my pussy and started to lick me. Soon he was working hard but rather than do it right, it felt more like a dog trying to eat it's dinner. It felt good at times but was nothing like what I needed to get off. The fear of that monster cock also held off any orgasm I might have had and I just lay there keeping my eyes closed.

Lifting himself up he crawled on top of me and leaned down to suck my breasts. Biting my nipples made me cry out and only pushed him further. Sucking hard and biting harder brought tears to my eyes and my cries got louder.

Eventually he rose further and put his lips against mine. When his tongue entered my mouth I could taste his chew and started to gag. When he realized what was happening he kissed me harder and kept his tongue in my mouth longer. When he finally pulled his face away I was gagging and in tears.

"You're crying and I haven't even fucked you yet. Wait until you get my snake inside you, then you'll have a reason to cry," he said with a laugh. "Now suck my dick."

Lifting himself he didn't wait for me to turn over. He slipped himself up my body until his cock was in front of my face. He told me to open my mouth and take it, and instead I opened a little and licked it from base to tip. Unsatisfied he shoved his cock into my mouth and made me gag. I felt like I was going to vomit but he didn't seem to care and just kept fucking my mouth. New fear sprang up inside me as I couldn't take even half this monster, and my pussy was so much smaller than my mouth.

Abruptly he pulled his cock out of my mouth and slipped down my body. Looking me in the eyes I felt his arm go down and position his cock at my mypussy.

"Time to send you to fuckland heaven little girl. Scream if you need to," he said with a laugh.

I closed my eyes not wanting to watch as he pushed the tip of his cock against my tiny hole. I was praying for it not to hurt but as his head started to spread me open, pain started between my legs. As his head opened me wider I screamed and gripped the sheets. When he popped inside me fresh tears sprang from me and more cries escaped my lips. Even with me being wet he still tore me open as he shoved his snake deeper and deeper inside me.

"I'm not even half the way into you and you're already crying like a baby," he laughed. "Time to see what you can handle."

He shoved harder and my cries got even louder. I couldn't stop the tears and soon my chest was heaving from sobbing so hard. I tried pushing him away but he just laughed and kept his hips moving. His snake was getting deeper inside me and the pain that had started at my pussy, was now spreading through my chest as well.

"Once you've opened and taken all of me, you'll never want another man. You'll worship me and my snake for as long as you live," he laughed as he fucked me.

His cock inside me was starting to feel nicer and more sensual, but I still couldn't hold back the cries, or the tears. I had a monster cock fucking me and it was like nothing I had ever felt before. Two ladies came into the room and each took a spot on either side of the bed. Both ladies took hold of my arms while their free hands massaged my breasts.

"It seems Dara has found a new madam," one said.

"And it seems she is going to die by his snake," the other replied.

"Madam is going to be a whore now. She will worship my snake from this day forth," Dara replied as his hips began slamming into me.

The three of them were laughing while I was still crying. The pain was still there but now the pleasure was joining in. He leaned down and started kissing my body all over, leaving trails of saliva and his chew all over me. As grossed out as I was, I was content knowing that my pussy was leaving my juices all over his cock at the same time.

His balls were slapping my ass with his effort and the sound sent me over the edge. I could feel my pussy tightening around his monster snake as he shoved harder and faster inside me. My pussy gripping him must have gotten him close as well, because with a cry he pulled out of me and began covering me with his cum. His offering splashed against my chin and covered my breasts, then eventually my belly as he pumped himself dry.

Standing up he looked down at me and laughed. I was so exhausted that I didn't have the energy to even move and ended up laying there with my legs spread for all three to see my tiny pink pussy that had just been stretched wider than it had ever been. Closing my eyes I released the sheets and attempted to roll over.

"Lay still for a moment. I am enjoying the view of my newest fuck toy," Dara said and spread my legs again.

I did as I was told and lay there with my pusyy wide open and my breasts sitting high. I heard him getting dressed and when he finished doing up his pants he spoke again.

"Only my snake can go bareback in your pussy from now on. Everyone else will use a condom. Is that understood?" he said and continued without waiting for a response. "If any idiot tries to force you to let them inside my newest toy without one, just scream out and I will be here in a heartbeat and send him home with his dick so far inside his own ass that even going for a shit won't get it out. Aside from that, your duty here is to make the customers happy. Don't make a fuss and make sure they are satisfied or I will slap you so hard you would land in your father's house. Now get up and get washed up. I'll send the customers in one by one with a few minutes in between for you to get cleaned up and dressed between them."

I was still laying there naked when he walked out and the two women with me helped me to get up. Together they got me cleaned up and then exited the room. The whole situation should have been very demeaning for me but I was excited at the thought of working in a whore house and fucking guys whose names I didn't even know. My pussy was getting wet at the thought of it and I wondered what was wrong with me. Splashing water on my face from the urinal I wondered if this was a dream. Opening my eyes showed me the same room I had just been fucked in and I smiled. This wasn't a dream, and in a moment another cock would be deep inside my pussy.

Laying there on the bed I watched as the first man came from behind the curtain. His eyes bulged when he saw a high class woman with a perfect figure instead of the overweight women he usually paid 500 for. He was like a beggar finding a full course meal completely sealed in the trash. He sat on the bed admiring my pussy, then reached out to touch it gently.

"Why no hair?" he asked.

"Did you come to shave me, or fuck me?" I retorted.

"Wow, too much sass for a whore. Let me show you how we treat such insolent bitches down here," he replied quickly, undressing himself.

Flipping me over he pulled my waist up and took me doggy style. pounding me as hard as he could he kept slapping my ass and reaching down to pinch my nipples. He hurt me on purpose just to make me cry out and after the third time, I gave up trying to fight it. For the next half hour, this low level labourer was my master.

Over the next two hours I was fucked by four more guys. Judging by the filth on them they worked nearby on the construction site. All of them fucked me like an animal would and none of them knew how to please a woman. I was used and abused the whole time but still excited everytime the curtain parted and someone new came in. I was exhausted but a strange feeling fell upon me. I felt like I finally belonged for the first time in my life and it somehow made me happy.

After the fifth guy was finished Dara came in and told me to get cleaned up and to get dressed. It was time for my break and to get something to eat. Handing me a bedspread I understood I was not to wear my clothes but to dress in this rag. I smiled as I wrapped it around myself and followed him to the kitchen. Four other women, all wearing similar bedspreads, were in the room. One was making tea, while another was preparing a meal for us, and the other two sat at the table chatting. Dara motioned me to the seat closest to me and I sat down and tried not to wince. I had never fucked six guys in one day before and had never gone for three hours. I was a little sore.

"Madam will be working with us now, take care of her," Dara said to the other ladies and turned to leave the room.

When he had gone, one of the girls passed me some tea while the other set plates down in front of us all. All the women were darker skinned than me and looked like they were originally from other states. Bihar and Orissa came to mind for three of them but one I was sure was from an eastern state, like Sikkim, because of her features. While we were eating they all started asking questions and I smiled politely and answered them all the best I could. When they questioned why I would come to work here I smiled before answering.

"I like to get fucked," I replied simply.

All of them laughed not at me, but because they thought it was funny.

"What Memsaab does for fun, we do as a job. You must be one horny bitch, and if so, you have come to the right place. Those men out there will fuck you all day and all night. They are like dogs in heat," one of them said.

Their words were not condescending and I felt no judgment from any of them. They were just curious about me and the language they used must have been because of their environment. I vowed to learn the vocabulary here so I could fit in better.

"My pussy has become loose from taking so many of these stray dogs. With Mamsahab starting we are going to be so busy that they are going to spread you wide. Soon they'll be able to drive a truck through you and you won't even notice," another said before taking another mouthful.

"How many penises have you taken so far today?" another inquired.

I knew it wasn't meant the way it came out but the question was demeaning. I couldn't believe I was being asked that while sitting at a table with nothing but a bedspread around me. I never let it show on my face though and something inside me started to get excited again. I had had more cocks inside me today than I had altogether in my entire life before today.

"Five customers and Dara," I replied casually.

"Ohh! How was Dara? Did you have fun with his snake," she replied and they all laughed.

"Yes, but it hurt alot. He's too big for me," I replied.

"It's painful now, but soon you'll be begging him not to leave because you'll lose sensation of all the little pricks, and when he takes that ass of yours you'll never want another cock again," she replied, which garnered another round of laughter from the other ladies.

"I will never allow him in my ass," I replied in disgust.

"Only time will tell," she replied and took another bite of her meal.

"How often do you do it in a day?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Between fifteen and twenty times, sometimes more," one of them replied.

The woman from Sikkim was the only fair looking one, besides me, and I had heard her name was Vimmi during the conversation.

"Here Vimmi is the most in demand and she holds the record, thirty-two men in one day," one of the others said.

"How is that possible?" I asked in shock.

"A while ago, a bunch of drunk labourers had a party and bought me for the night. They took turns alfor over twenty hours and kept all three of my holes full for most of it. I was so worked up that I was going in and out of consciousness. My pussy and ass were so swollen after that ordeal, and when I vomited, only semen came out," Vimmi replied casually.

I could only look at her in shock, with eyes wide and my mouth open. Before we could go any further with the conversation, Dara came back in and ordered us back to work.

"Break time is over," he barked.

As I was getting up to go back, Dara pulled me aside and watched the girls enter their rooms before leaning over to talk to me. He understood who I was and what my situation was and knew that if I didn't leave now, I wouldn't make it home before questions would be asked. He didn't want me to leave and asked harshly for me to spend the night but I begged him to understand that today was an experiment for me and that I really enjoyed it. When I confirmed that I was willing to be back tomorrow and that I'd make arrangements to spend the night, he huffed but arranged for me to be driven back to my car so I could get home without raising any questions.

I could see something devious in his eyes as he watched me get dressed and just before I was ready to go, he stopped me from leaving the room and showed me a video on his phone. There on screen, in full colour, and as loud as his phone could go, I was being fucked by a labourer, and enjoying every minute of it. Tears sprang to my eyes.