Indian Igatpuri Incest Ch. 03

Story Info
Son and mother father and daughter.
8.3k words
4.39
13.4k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, twists and turns, of Gundu's incestuous, sexual journey, will be found by reading the entire series.

Prisha crept into her parent's bedroom. She was nineteen, living in Ingatpuri near Mumbai and permanently horny. It was not much use however, as she knew she was unattractive, small-titted and thin with a pockmarked face, wore glasses, wasn't wealthy or educated and worked in the local laundry, but still, she was constantly horny all day long. She thought of sex all the time. She watched porn and read stories on the internet in every bit of her spare time. But she knew all those above factors combined to make it impossible for her to get fucked. Unless somehow, she made it happen herself. Both her parents, Meera her mother and Kanhar her father, were sleeping in their separate beds. She knelt on the far side of her father's bed and gently pulled back the sheet. He wore nothing and under the dim moonlight coming in the window, for the second time in her life, she saw his cock.

Her mouth was ready: open wide, glistening wet, with her tongue slightly pushed out to cover her bottom teeth. Then it descended and engulfed her father's cock in its moist warmth. Immediately she began a steady rhythmic bobbing motion on his cock, taking it deeply on the way down and sucking as she pulled her mouth slowly back to the tip, before plunging back down again. It had an immediate, direct effect. Her father's rod, despite his sleeping, quickly reached an almost fully erect state. All her porn watching paid off as she played out the actions that she had seen onscreen in real-time attempting to make him cum in the quickest and most direct way.

Her father gave a groan as he half awoke, and Prisha varied her rhythm steadily increasing her speed and sucked harder on the outstrokes. Almost fully awake, her surprised father's cock was now a hard, six-inch, slippery wet rod. He moaned as he half perceived what was happening and placed a hand on her head to guide her as her mouth slurped and squelched, helping her maintain a firm, quick and deep action. At that point in time perhaps he thought it was a dream, but no matter what his prick was quickly expanding and hardening. In the soft light, he could see his nineteen-year-old daughter's mouth wrapped around his cock, her tiny tits and slim torso. Below that, her naked slim legs were folded underneath her as she knelt by the bed. The image before him, combined with the sensations she was unleashing on his cock with her blow job were bringing him quickly over the edge to a point of no return.

Suddenly there was movement from the other bed. Meera's inbuilt clock had told her it was time to wake and fuck her son, Gunmay whom she nicknamed Guddu. And she needed to make her son completely besotted by her before he started his studies in Mumbai next week where he would be living with her elder sister, Deepika. The same sister who had witnessed her first fuck with her son last week (see Chp. 2), who had then blackmailed Meera into a competition for Guddu's cock, and who had boasted she would own him.

Her father quickly pushed his daughter's head away and Prisha lay naked and silent on the floor beside the bed out of sight. Meera gave a cursory, disdainful glance at her husband who feigned sleep and headed for her fuck rendezvous with her son. As soon as the door closed Prisha sat up and reattached her mouth to her father's fuck meat and went to work again.

She could hear her father's appreciative groans as she took his cock deeper and deeper. All her practice on large, not yet ripe bananas had done the trick in overcoming her gagging reflex and she felt his thin tool slide down her gullet. She was fondling his balls imagining the molten cum churning in them when she felt his hands around her hips guiding and lifting her onto the bed and into 69. It was even better than she had imagined or had hoped for as her father's tongue explored her cunt and teased her clit before his tongue caused and his mouth swallowed the juices of her first orgasm.

And then it happened. She had secretly witnessed her father in action with prostitutes one time and suspected he would not fuck vanilla style and she was correct.

Despite being close to cumming he gave no warning sound or sign of his impending release. As his daughter pushed slowly down on his cock it erupted. She flinched as it took her by surprise, but she managed to continue her sucking movement as his thick semen jets shot down her throat and forced its blowback out her nostrils. With her father's cum shoot overflow still running down her face Prisha swallowed quickly to clear her airway: just in time before his cock deposited another two or three squirts which she gulped down while still trying to breathe. Her father's orgasm subsided, and he watched his cocksucking daughter valiantly swallow the remnants, while breathing heavily through her nose: an action that caused her almost flat chest to swell as she desperately sucked in air. Having shot his load into his daughter he reached for her small 30A tits. She heard his gasp of surprise as his fingers latched onto her nipples.

Right from the first time she had explored her body, Prisha had found that many things could bring her to orgasm. She had experimented over every part of her body and spent many a night in her room before sleeping, rubbing this or that to see what effect it had. One night, her thumb and index finger on the other hand had idly slipped inside her nightgown and began rubbing her nipple. Her nipples always felt as though they were connected to her clit by an electric wire. A couple of good squeezes and she got wet. A few more and her clit extended. A few more and she was breathing hard and within a minute, she had come long and hard.

The next night, she was not aware that she was feeling herself up until she stopped watching a porn movie for a moment and realized she was hot and horny. As her fingers tightened on her tit, sparks began to fly, and she grunted slightly as the waves of pleasure began to hit her full force. A moment later her back straightened and then curved back and she pulled the nightgown from her shoulders to expose her tits. Her other nipple hardened immediately, and she began pulling on both of her nipples, teasing them up to even greater lengths. They had never extended any further and quickly reached one inch, standing stiff like small penises.

And right now, her surprised father's fingers were holding onto nipples one inch in length. Thin they may be, but they were as stiff as metal rods. Her father flicked them, and they quivered in response before once again pointing straight out. He pulled them and twisted them back and forth causing a huge cum to hit her like a wave and pass from her nipples through her belly and cunt as her body spasmed. Her clit throbbed. It quickly grew in size until it poked out from between her cunt lips. Her father sucked it, giving her tiny jolts of pleasure each time he tongued it. Soon her second orgasm hit her, and she whimpered as it started between her legs and surged up her body. She sucked on his flaccid cock until her third orgasm of the night ripped through her, this time even more powerful than the first two. It was all she had imagined but her father kept his limp cock in her mouth, so she kept trying to resuscitate it and make it hard. Suddenly, she knew why he had kept it there as she felt the flood of warm piss filling her mouth and she replied by both swallowing as much of it as she could and squirting her cum into her father's mouth.

Back in her room, Prisha worried: had she done enough to convince her father to fuck her regularly? She fell asleep hoping it was enough. She awoke to the feel of a cock turkey slapping her face. She opened her eyes to see her father holding his rampant meat as he slapped her cheeks with it.

"A test for you with a fantasy of mine. A living anal sex doll. You will get on your hands and knees, naked, and lube up your arse. You will hold your arse open ready and put your head on the floor. I will approach and arse-fuck you. I will show no mercy and I will fuck as deep, hard and fast as I like. I will not consider your comfort at any point. I will cum in your arse when I am ready. Obviously, that's not much of a challenge, so there are two rules you must follow: One: You must not move at all, at any point. You will stay completely still in that position and absolutely will not flinch or pull away. Two: You must not make any sound of any kind for the duration of your arse-fucking."

Prisha almost leapt out of the bed and caught the bottle of lube her father threw to her and stared to apply it to her arsehole, endeavouring to display the readiness and willingness of her taut body to her father. She finished and assumed the prescribed position. She watched as her father fisted himself to full hardness and walked straight behind her, giving her no time to prepare herself. Suddenly he rammed his meat straight into and up his daughter's heavily lubed arsehole. Her breathing instantly became forced and ragged from the shock of the brutal entry, but she controlled herself to make no sound. Her father immediately began a hard, steady, in-and-out, full-length hammering of her tight, virgin arsehole. Mercilessly pounding into her, he tried his best to make her give in and cry out or pull away.

But she held out, eyes screwed shut, breathing hard, her muscles tight, holding herself as still as she could physically manage, enduring the onslaught of the jackhammering she was receiving. The recent cum release from her earlier blowjob on him allowed her father the luxury of fucking deep and hard for a long time before he paused. He withdrew his meat from her upraised arse, noting with satisfaction her kneeling body with her face shoulders and small tits pressed into the floor. Her arms had reached back behind her to allow her hands to pull her arsecheeks apart and expose her anal chute to him. He grabbed her bony hips, placed his cock head again at her anal entrance, grunted and re-entered her anal channel with one thrust.

After forty minutes had passed, her arsehole was red raw from the merciless pounding it had received, but she had made no movement, made no sound. She had totally accepted having her bowels explored by her father's cock. "You have passed the test and can react," he said.

She moaned her pleasure and thrust her hips back at his cock trying to show her utter compliance and involvement in the arse fucking. Steadily he plundered her tight arse doggy-style. Gaining confidence, she reached back to play with her clit. A massive cum surged through her and she pleaded over and over, "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me," as she pushed back against him.

Kanhar, her father, was in seventh heaven. His troubles were all his wife Meera's fault. Fifteen years ago, the bitch had refused his ideas to spice up their sex life: simple things like threesomes, watching her sexfight, a bit of BDSM and so on. It would have been far better than the monotonous missionary position she allowed him once a fortnight. What was wrong with that? It was normal to try new things, yet she had refused and chosen separate beds since that time. And he was tormented by her perfect curvaceous body every day paraded around the house, knowing it was unavailable to him. Even though she showed no flesh he knew the body hidden inside the kurta top and baggy trousers. He had taken to using prostitutes and even they had limits. He had been banished from one establishment for simply pissing down the throat of one. It was a normal thing to him, but they had banned him. Plus, it was costing him too much money with the whores charging him extra for his perversions.

But now this. Before he had considered fucking his daughter, Prisha, but she was so unattractive and sexless that he had not bothered seducing or forcing her to satisfy his needs. How wrong had he been? However, he still needed to be 100% sure of his daughter. Maintaining his rhythmical arse fuck he reached around her bony hips to play with her exposed large clit relishing her reaction and the shudders and tremors that racked her thin body in response to his fingerwork.

"My daughter, if you are to become my slut you must accept there will be no restrictions. I will fuck you whenever, wherever, and however I want." He took her answering long wail to be an acceptance. He continued to speak matching his phrases to his cock thrusts into her backdoor and the slap of flesh as she slammed back. "And your first task will be to seduce my supervisor into performing regular three ways: her, you and me. But in such a way that I can blackmail the frigid bitch at a later date and have me take over her position. I will teach her to belittle me in the office."

Prisha howled her affirmative to this and other thoughts of what he wanted sexually that spewed from his mouth until one final balls-deep thrust from her father accompanied by his hands grabbing her hips and holding his cock deep in her signalled to her that it was nearly over. Her father groaned and with a half dozen strong pulses down his cock his balls emptied into his daughter's back chute to finish six inches deep in her bowels. He held himself pressed deeply inside her, feeling his balls pressing against her cunt until he was finished filling her arse and then pulled quickly out of the clinging confines of her rectum, turned around and walked away. From a distance of a couple of meters, he watched her frig her clit until her body shook and she squirted three metres. She knew she had passed the first test.

What had caused this state of events? Well three days before Prisha was reading the text document on the computer screen. Her fingers had been furiously frigging her clit as she had read the files in the folder labelled Masturbation Fantasies. She groaned long, went rigid, came and squirted her third cum. Fuck, now she would have to clean the underside of the desk. This latest read was labelled "Fantasy 33 After School" and was the fourth one from the 48 files she had randomly read in full. All of them were detailed fantasies and all 48, after her quick check, had involved her brother and their mother Meera. God, her only brother had the hots for and wanted to fuck their 37-year-old mother. She smiled. Now she could blackmail him, and get the thick, heavily veined, big-headed eight-inch cock that she had seen when she unexpectedly walked on him masturbating, to take her virginity.

She had broken the username and password on his computer so easily. Were all men that stupid? Gunmay, she refused to think of him as Gundu, the nickname her mother called him, was a cricket fanatic and his hero was Sunil Gavaskar, the former Mumbai and Indian national cricket team superstar. She had tried Sunil, SG, Sunil G, and a couple of others before successfully entering his nickname, Little Master. The password was similarly easy. After a few tries 10222, the number of runs he scored in test cricket against other countries gave her entry. His number of matches played for India gave entry to the Fantasy folder.

She opened another "File 41 Blowjob" and started reading.

I am Gunmay, nicknamed Guddu (adorable small boy) by my mother Meera and am now eighteen years old. I live in Igatpuri, a small town 120 km from Mumbai, and as I attended an all-boys school, I hadn't even kissed a girl, so regular masturbating had become my outlet. It wasn't just a teenager's normal once a day: I woke with a hard-on and it was huge because, although I have a thin body, I possess eight inches of thick cock with a large mushroom-shaped head and raised veins that match the thickness of any black porn star. With the first one out of the way, I usually came a second time as I showered. My School was nearby so I came home for lunch and a third, then luckily, with my older sister working at a laundry and my dad at work, I could squeeze in another session before dinner before I had time alone in my bedroom. It was always possible that my mother could walk in to ask me something while I was doing homework, or my older, thin, ugly sister would burst in to just annoy me, or my dad might come up after work to say he would be using the internet. So, in my bed at night when everyone else was asleep was the only time and place I had privacy for a long fantasy fuck.

There I used to lie, naked on the bed, with oil and a towel. I would take my time and enjoy working myself up to a big orgasm. The towel was a necessity for me. At school, I had heard jokes, and students saying that they kept a box of tissue in their rooms to mop up their cum-shots. For me, there would be no way a tissue would catch all my load. I came a lot when I jerked off, and not just a lot in quantity, it had force and distance. The first time I masturbated when I orgasmed, I shot a load over my own face and pillow. After that, if I was masturbating while lying down or sitting at my desk, I put a towel over my cock just before I came. Or if standing, I would lay the towel out in front of me and aim for it.

I realized my parents were going through a rough patch, as they often got into huge fights at night when they thought my nineteen-year-old sister, Prisha, and I couldn't hear them. One night my mother came into my room, just moments after I had finished a session. She opened the door and asked if I was asleep, I replied "No," and she came in. She apologized for the fighting and said she had just checked on my sister who was asleep and she just wanted to catch up with her baby boy, but she was visibly upset, and I think she just wanted to vent about things going on with her and dad. She always ended up falling asleep in my room before arising early to prepare breakfast.

Nothing about this was sexual despite the fact she was an attractive woman. My mother Meera was aged 37 and had a full, curvaceous, Western Indian body measuring 34D 30 36, but one that was hidden at home by a loose kurta top that reached below her knees. Although the front and back panels were split to the knee her baggy kurta trousers ensured she displayed no flesh. When she went out of the house she dressed even more prudishly, as she came from a small village 25 kilometres from Igatpuri and had been brought up even more traditionally and conservatively than the residents of Igatpuri, which itself was far more sexually straightlaced than Mumbai. If a word could describe her character, it would be chaste.

As her sleepovers continued for several weeks, I noticed that she became closer to me, at night she would cuddle a little, and ask me to put my arm around her. This became a problem one night when I hadn't been able to jerk off. She had me spooning her, while she was checking her phone and I was trying to fall asleep and the little movements of her arse against my crotch gave me an erection. I began moving away from her, a little bit at a time so she wouldn't notice. "Why are you moving away? You know I like it when you cuddle with me like that, it feels comfortable with my Gudhu." With that, she backed up and her arse pressed into my hard-on. She jumped like she had been shot but pretended nothing had happened and kept her distance in the bed before leaving when we could hear my father's snores through the thin wall.

The downside to what had happened that night was that now when I jerked off at night, I had to make it quick and sweet before she arrived. I kept my boxers on and just pulled my tool out through the opening and jerked it to orgasm as quickly as possible. Even that was risky, if my parents were being snappy with each other earlier in the evening I would assume there was going to be a fight, so I had to miss my orgasm for the evening since I knew my mother would be coming in soon.