Indian Igatpuri Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a virgin, I didn't know what sex was like, so I didn't have a favourite position or know if I preferred tits or arse or whatever. I just liked the way naked women looked, so, when I first masturbated, it was usually to an image of me laying on the bed (since that's the way I usually jerked off) with a beautiful woman kneeling at the foot of my bed sucking my dick, I never did anything, I just laid there. Lately, however, my fantasies started involving my mother.

One night I'd already heard my mother go into her room and with no arguing, I thought mother would be a no-show that night, so I figured it was time to start a long session. I pulled my hidden stash out from the backpack at the back of my cupboard: a pump bottle of lotion, a towel, and a worn Playboy magazine from several years ago I had found in the neighbour's rubbish. I rarely pulled out the magazine due to the extra risk of being caught, but tonight I was going to go all out. I stood up and pulled off my boxers. I was already rock hard, so I just stood there gently stroking myself, enjoying the feeling of not being rushed. I opened the magazine to my favourite picture of a woman with huge tits, straddling a man. It was taken from his point of view and was the basis for many of my masturbatory fantasies.

I set it on the bed and stood over it looking down while I gripped my cock tighter and built up speed. I pumped a couple shots of lotion into my hand and smeared it all over my dick. I particularly liked working the head so that it was big and gave my tool the whole "mushroom tip" appearance.

I enjoyed getting myself close to the point of no return, and then slowing down or stopping and letting the impending orgasm subside. It was like I was teasing myself, but really, I was just taking my time, and the build-up always gave me a better orgasm. I lay on my bed, kicked my sheets completely away, settled down, closed my eyes and continued. The feeling was incredible, I rarely got to use lotion anymore, so the moist-silky feeling of my lubed-up hand was a real treat. I was building up a faster rhythm again and was thinking about whether I should just go for it this time, or slow back down again and let it build back up... when my door opened and my mother walked in. "Hey sweetie, do you mind if I... oh my God."

I was completely nude, spread out on my bed with the biggest hard-on I had enjoyed in weeks. I panicked hoping it wasn't happening. But it was. She was just staring at me, frozen from a combination of shock and embarrassment. I was reaching around for something to cover up with, but the discarded sheets were on the floor at the foot of my bed, so I just threw the towel over my lap and sat up, leaning forward, trying to conceal my erection. Finally recovering, my mother covered her face and turned around. "I'm so sorry sweetie. I didn't know. I should've knocked, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you, oh my God, please forgive me, I was so stupid."

"It's fine, I just got embarrassed. "

She turned back towards me and opened her eyes. "Trust me, you're not the only one who's embarrassed." She picked my sheet up and handed it to me and sat on my bed. I covered up and sat there. We smiled at each other reassuringly. "I should've known that you were doing this already. You are at that age, plus when you got that erection the other night from rubbing up against me, it should've been a warning to me that you're probably getting hard-ons and taking care of them somehow." I just nodded. "How long have you been masturbating?"

"A year, maybe a little less I suppose."

She nodded, and noticing the magazine on the bed, she picked it up before I could react. "Is this what you use?" She flipped through the pages, and I just nodded, blushing. "It's ok, every boy has jerked off to one of these magazines." She looked up and me, and I grinned, awkwardly comforted knowing that she didn't think I was weird.

She continued thumbing through the magazine "Do you have questions about any of this?" I shook my head to signal No, not wanting to talk to my mother about sex. "Because this isn't real" she continued. She turned the magazine towards me, showing me a picture of a close-up of a woman spreading open the lips of her pussy.

"It's not?" I replied, she had piqued my interest, and I really did have questions.

"No, she's just trying to look exciting for the camera, and they use camera angles to make it look bigger. Vaginas don't normally look like that."

"What do they look like then?"

"Well," She looked around, unsure how to proceed, "Well." She paused and stood up, reached under her nightgown, pulled her large panties down, and then lifted her gown up to her belly button, showing me her pussy, "They look like this." She wasn't shaved bare like the western girls in the magazines but had a huge thick bush. I just stared. She sat back on the bed, still lifting her gown, and facing me. I could feel her watching me stare at her exposed vagina. I should have been embarrassed, but I couldn't look away. "See, they have shaved hers completely, and then spread the lips like that to make it look sexy."

"That's stupid, yours's looks good, just like it is."

"Oh hush" she covered herself, and I looked back up at her face as she continued, "Plus, she's playing with it in the pictures."

"Oh, so you're not supposed to play with it?"

"Well, sure you are, but she's just spreading it open for the camera after she has made it wet. In real life, you'd just rub her clit or finger her." I must have looked confused because she lifted her gown back up and continued. "This is the clit, you just have to rub it, but when you're fingering a girl, you would also slide a couple fingers inside her."

"Inside her where?" Boy, was I innocent at that time.

As if she was a teacher giving a hands-on lesson, she took my hand and pulled it to her vagina, curled all my fingers closed, except the index and middle fingers. She leaned back slightly and guided my fingers to her opening. "Right here. You just slide your fingers in and out, the same way you would with your penis if you were having sex." Without thinking I pushed my two fingers into her slit and she let out a sigh, I did this about three times before she grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Was I doing it wrong? I don't really know what to do."

"No, that felt fine, especially since it's your first time, it's just that." She paused and looked me in the face, "You shouldn't be doing this with your mother."

"Oh." I just realized what she meant, and she was right, I pulled my hand away, "I wasn't thinking about it like that. It's just that you were the one who put my hand there, and I was curious, I've never tried that before, I was just seeing what happened when I fingered a girl, so I don't look like a dork when I finally get a girlfriend." I felt like an idiot, and my expression obviously showed that.

"No sweetie, you're right, I did put your fingers there, I didn't think first. Don't feel bad, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Was I doing it right? Did it, you know, feel good like it's supposed to?"

"Yes, you were, and yes, it did."

"You didn't have an orgasm, so I must not have been that good at it," I questioned.

She laughed "Babe, you only did it for a second, it takes longer than that. For any man, not just you."

"Oh..ok.. can I.. Try again? I want to see if I can do it."

She just stared at me, obviously compromised in her mind, "Ok," and she gave me a little smile, nothing seductive, but genuinely motherly as if I'd asked to stay up late and she'd decided to be nice and let me. She took my wrist and pulled my hand back to her love box, guiding my fingers into her. She held my wrist while showing me the rhythm and speed to use, and then she let go and I did the rest. She leaned back slightly, putting her weight on her arms. I could tell she was watching me, but I just stared intently at what I was doing. I heard her start to breathe a little heavier, and I looked up at her face, her eyes were closed but she opened them, looking directly into mine.

"Is that the way?" I asked.

"Yes, it's very good. Now, this right here is where the clit is," she pointed to a bump covered by a skin hood above where my fingers were inside her. "This is a very sensitive spot that you just rub, either on its own or while you're fingering a woman. Since you're doing that with your fingers, I'll rub myself, and together they will give me a strong orgasm."

I continued moving my fingers in and out at their steady pace while I watched as she rubbed her clit. She closed her eyes and her breathing became loud again. Feeling the warm wetness of the inside of a pussy for the first time, combined with watching a woman (albeit my mother) play with herself and groan, was getting me turned on

I still had a raging hard-on and I felt like I was going to explode, but I was afraid to touch myself in front of her, I didn't want her to think this "lesson" was turning into something more. So, I restrained myself. Just then she threw her head back and let out a loud sound that was halfway between a moan and a scream. I pulled my hand away, scared of what I had done and stared in shock, watching her shake a bit before relaxing and opening her eyes. I can only imagine the expression that was on my face because as soon as she looked at me, she laughed and touched my arm reassuringly.

"It's ok baby, that's just what happens to many women when they orgasm," she reassured me. "It's my first one in many years. See it's not really that hard, or intimidating, nothing to be scared or nervous about."

I had forgotten about concealing the tent my erection was making, and she noticed it, "Guddu. Are you still hard? You must be dying." I just gave her an awkward, embarrassed sort of smile. She looked at me thoughtfully, "Ok, remove the sheet." I didn't move, unsure if I should expose myself to my mother, fearful I may get into trouble somehow. "Go ahead," she encouraged. I did as I was told and lifted the sheet just up and over my throbbing erection.

My mother moved up right next to me. Without hesitation, she reached out and grabbed my dick and started slowly gliding her hand up and down the shaft. It felt great, her hand was so cool on my burning cock. I stared in disbelief as she stroked me.

"I take it you have never had a hand job?" she asked, in a business-like manner. I shook my head without looking away from her hand wrapped around my meat. "Well, this is a hand job. Just like when you finger a girl, your fingers are supposed to feel like your penis is inside her, with a hand job her hand is supposed to feel like a vagina is around your penis, make sense?" I nodded, still not looking away as she kept stroking while she talked. "Now have you heard of a blow job?" My ears perked up, but I shook my head again not wanting to throw my friend Rusi, who claimed his sister gave him one, under the bus. "Well, a blow job is like a hand job, except that the girl puts your penis in her mouth and moves her head up and down to make you cum that way."

"Now Guddu, look at me," she took her hand off of my cock and I turned to face her. She looked me right in the eyes, there was genuine concern in them. "I don't know if we should be doing this," gesturing towards my hard-on, "Honestly we shouldn't have done any of this. This isn't something that mothers do with their sons." She was beginning to get worried. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I shouldn't have shown you my vagina, I just wanted to answer your questions, and I felt bad that your only knowledge is coming from a completely unrealistic magazine, so I just wanted you to see what a normal woman looks like down there. I let myself get carried away by having you touch me, and now here I am touching you."

She smiled at me and continued hesitantly. "But...It feels so good so would you like me to continue?" I gave a quick little nod. She went into action, "Hand me that lotion, sweetie" she pointed at the pump bottle on the other side of my bed. I reached over and grabbed it.

She moved onto her knees so that she was kneeling beside my lap while I was partially sitting up, propped up by pillows. She pumped some lotion into the palms of both of her hands. "The secret to a good hand job is using both hands." And with that, she went to work pumping her hands up and down my shaft like she was churning butter. But she didn't just move both hands up and down, she also rotated her wrists, turning her hands back and forth while she moved them up and down. My eyes widened, and my mouth dropped open. The feeling was incredible, I couldn't have imagined that her hands would have felt so different, so much better, than me simply jerking myself off. I let out an involuntary little grunt, she obviously knew what this meant. She turned to look at me.

"Oh, my son. Your cock is so big. You are going to make some woman and me very happy. Very, very happy. Look at your precum leaking out. OK, do you feel like you are ready to cum?"

"Uh huh." She nodded rapidly and grinned proudly.

"Good, just let it go when you're ready." She was watching my cock as she pumped it with both hands. She was building speed, knowing that I was ready, and then it happened. I exploded.

It was the biggest, most powerful load I had ever shot. From my friends at school boastings, I knew I had big ejaculations, but this was something else. I had already been working myself to an orgasm when my mother walked in, and since then I'd fingered her and watched while she came. Then she played with me, then stopped, then started up again. This load had been building for well over an hour, and it sent a convulsive orgasm through my body as it blew out the end of my cock. The first shot hit my mother right in the face, causing her to squeeze her eyes and mouth closed, but she never stopped working my shaft with both hands.

I continued to ejaculate, sending streams of semen all over. More than one shot hit her in the face and neck, it landed on her nightgown and arms. It sprayed onto the bed, and onto my stomach, legs and chest. And as the shots ended, my mother still stroked me, tightly, milking the rest of the cum from my swollen cock head. It ran down the shaft, over my hips, and onto the bed, soaking the sheets where I lay. And once the flow ended, she just sat there, holding my dick, as if the semen that covered her hands had welded them in place. I was spent, too exhausted and shocked to move. It felt like we sat that way for minutes until she spoke. "Honey, will you hand me that towel I saw?" Her eyes were still tightly shut. I fumbled, trying to reach the towel that lay on the bed near my feet. I got it and handed it to her.

"Here you go." She slowly released her hold on my still-hard cock. Her dripping hands reached for the towel blindly. I put it in them, and she brought it directly to her face to wipe her eyes, mopping up my sticky cum. I still just sat there, unsure of what to do. After she had cleared enough of it off her face, she turned to look at me. I must have been a sight, completely naked, semi-hard penis sticking straight up, covered in a fair amount of my own cum, and frozen stiff, too shocked to move. She laughed.

"Sweetie, why don't you go take a shower, you're a mess. I'm going to go wash my hands and face."

Once I started moving, I realized just how much semen I had shot on my bed. I got up and glanced at her, she too was looking at the tsunami I had caused. Without a word, I moved out of the room and into the shower. After I had washed, dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist. I opened the door and darted straight to my room, hoping that she had gone and that I could avoid facing my mother after what we had done. I walked into my room, and all the sheets had already been removed. "Guddu," my mother said. She was sitting on the bed, totally naked and arranging her hair in a ponytail, "I will be sleeping here tonight," she said warmly, not an ounce of disgust in her voice.

I slowly climbed into the bed next to her, still unsure of the situation. She was laying facing me, she reached over and gently grabbed my cock. "So does he feel better?" I was stunned and turned my head to look at her. Without me speaking and just from the twitching of my cock she read my reaction and looked satisfied.

It was four hours later. "Ooooohhhh, that's it sweetie, but don't just lick the clit, remember to keep working your fingers," mother instructed. I still had trouble maintaining a good rhythm with my fingers while I was focusing on what I was doing with my mouth, but I was trying to be a quick learner.

My mother was laying on my bed with her legs hanging off the edge, spread apart. She was propped up on her elbows looking down towards me. She was naked and I was kneeling on the floor with my face buried in her snatch. I had already made her cum once, so her cum covered my lips, cheeks and chin. My mouth was on her clit and I switched between licking and sucking it. I had my right hand coming up from underneath my chin, three fingers inside her pussy as far as they could go. Her wetness ran down my forearm.

"Oh God, yes baby I'm going to cum again." She reached down with both hands and grabbed my head, pulling my hair. Her head fell back to the mattress. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip to avoid screaming. "MMMMmmmmm." She let out as it tailed off, the sound exiting through her clenched teeth.

My mother didn't 'squirt' or anything like that when I made her cum, but she did have sort of a 'gushing' of juice that covered my face, hand and arm. There was a very wet spot on the bed when she was done. She tapped me on the head to let me know that she was finished and to stop.

A month later she was saying, "That was great Guddu, thank you. Now I want to take care of you again."

It was only 1pm and this was going to be my third blowjob of the day, but I wasn't complaining. Officially I was sick, and I knew she would write the note to take to school tomorrow. But this was now. She sat up on my bed and motioned for me to stand up. I did. My naked cock sprang up and pointed at her face. It was already rock hard from eating my mother's pussy for the last half hour, so I knew I wasn't going to last long in her mouth.

She grabbed the sides of my hips and I grabbed the back of her head, and we pulled each other forward. She opened her mouth, and I slid my meat in her pushing it all the way to the back of her throat holding it there for a second. I was looking down at her, and she was looking up at me, we stared into each other's eyes. I pulled her head back a fraction of an inch, and then pushed it back down, and she did these little head bobs I now knew so well.

I liked the feeling of the tip of my tool hitting the back of her throat over and over again. She never gagged, just made little noises. I pushed her head away while moving my hips back, then thrust my hips forward and pulled her head back towards me till I hit the back of her throat again. I began steadily fucking my mother's mouth, moving her head and my hips at the same time.

I had become comfortable with my mother sucking my rod. In fact, I needed it. There was no longer any awkwardness about it. I would look her in the eyes: it let me know that she wanted to suck my dick, she wanted to please me. During these times I thought of her as mine. She was still my mother the rest of the time, and I respected her as such. But when she would come into my room, she was there for my cock, she had become my slut.

She had actually encouraged this. She told me to do what I wanted, and what felt good during my blow jobs. This could be grabbing her head, her tits or her arse: it could be pulling her hair or pulling her top off: it could even be saying dirty stuff. While I still usually liked to just relax and let her go to work, sometimes it was nice to take charge and do whatever my body wanted to do. Like now when I was pounding my meat in and out of my mother's mouth, holding her head and controlling her.