Indian Igatpuri Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came, I closed my eyes in pleasure and drove my fuck rod home. I shot my load directly into her throat and held it there. As always, she tried to swallow all of it. But she had no hope. Cum rolled from her nostrils, escaped around her lips or flooded out as she gasped for breath. It drooled onto her tits and she reached up to massage it into her tit flesh, and I watched her nipples get harder. The fingers of my other hand were embedded in her slit and they felt the contractions of her cumming. When my load was done, I released her head and she slowly pulled her head back, sucking tightly as she did, cleaning my dick off. She spent a little extra time on the head, which made me shudder as she knew it would, and pulled it completely out with a pop and smiled before laying back and spreading her legs for me.

This was about the thirtieth time I had skull fucked my mother. We could only do it when the house was empty and there was no chance of someone coming home. This was because, unlike most blow jobs that were relatively quick and only required me to unzip my pants and pull my tool out, going down on her as well as a blowjob required much more time and would be a very compromising position should someone walk in. This meant that the only time available was during a weekend if my dad and sister were both out, or if I took a day off school sick like now.

Our normal routine had my cock in her mouth 3-4 times a day on average. In the morning, my dad left early for work. My mother got up to make us breakfast and see my sister and me off. I would get ready first since my school started first, then while my older sister was taking her shower and getting ready, I would be sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast with my mother's head bobbing up and down in my lap. Then by the time my sister got downstairs, my mother had finished and I was off to school.

Unless there was something special at school, I was home at lunchtime giving my mother her liquid lunch and my after-school BJ was easy to take care of as I was home first. Mother would be ready for me, and I'd just come in the door, and then cum in her mouth. It always happened on the sofa, with me sitting and her kneeling in front of me. Night time was the big one in my bedroom. By this time, we were very proficient at sixty-nine and my mother was cumming as often as I was.

Again Prisha was unaware she was unconsciously frigging her clit as she read her brother's fantasy when the screen flashed into action. The computer remote-control program, Teamviewer, started up and while it was loading she quickly shut down the open file she was reading. She watched her brother open another protected folder, his diary, and followed as he entered the details of his first fuck with his mother on their recent trip to Mumbai to finalise his entry into his tertiary college. (see Ch 2). This news was great for her. Now there was no way he could refuse her blackmail threat and would fuck her, as it was real, not a fantasy.

She only had to check it had happened and was not imaginary, but that should be easy when the two returned from Mumbai that afternoon. Looking closely at them as she would be doing there would have to be tell-tale signs: glances, shared smiles, eye contact that would make it obvious they had fucked, and virtually all night if the long diary entry was to be believed.

They had arrived home and it was soon obvious to Prisha that what she had witnessed on his computer screen as her brother typed in his diary from Mumbai was true. Her eighteen-year-old brother was fucking their thirty-seven-year-old mother. The looks, the concealed touches, were enough to confirm it, but the sounds at night she heard standing in the corridor outside Gunmay's bedroom proved it. But she couldn't get him alone: he was always in his mother's company especially at night when she left her bedroom for her son's bed. That only left her father who she had seen with two prostitutes and even though his cock was smaller than his brother he fucked like a deviant. Tonight, she would go to his room and give him a blow job like those she had just read.