Indian Landlord vs The Tenant Girls Pt. 03

Story Info
Neha tells Madiha over phone about her adventures with landlord.
5.3k words
4.52
41.9k
20

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of the series, however, it's recommended to read the first, second part and then the Thrilling Bus Ride story before proceeding to get better perspective of the setting and the characters.

I was having 'quality time at home' which translates to eating my dinner while my father was watching the news channel and my mother working in the kitchen. We have developed this routine from childhood where we don't talk much unless we need to. Nowadays I'm avoiding conversations even more as it'll end up with them mentioning a 'sweet' guy I should meet so that they can discuss the marriage with his parents. I'm now praying for an onsite opportunity so that I can shut up this talk for a while.

"Shuruga blah blah something something in Japanese..." started blasting from my phone. It was the Death Note ringtone which Neha configured in my mobile as her personal caller ID. I know it sounds strange why she should set her tune in another's phone, but that's how Neha is.

I looked at my dad and his eyes moved slightly and one of his eyebrows was raised. He didn't like anyone answering the phone while eating, although we used to do the same when he had a landline before the mobile revolution. He was daring me to answer it. I immediately cut the call and kept it on the table. He then turned his attention back to the TV.

"SHURUGA ..." I immediately picked it up and cut it off. This time my dad turned his neck and gave a slight frown. But I knew Neha. Once she wants to call you, she will keep trying until you pick it up.

The third time I didn't wait for it to ring and immediately picked it up. I barely said hello before Neha started babbling.

"OH MADIHA, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" shrieked Neha in her high pitched anime girl voice, which indicated that she was pretty excited.

"Can't it wait?" I whispered.

"NO, THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT, I NEED YOUR HELP. I JUST HAVE TO TELL IT NOW!!" I turned and observed my dad looking at me with dead eyes, disgusted how half his DNA doesn't have any characteristics of him.

"It's my teammate Neha, there's some issue at the office," I explained half-heartedly, hoping he would buy it. I turned back to the phone.

"What? The batch process fetched the wrong employees. Did you check the parameters?" I started talking more IT jargon as I left the plate and washed my hands in the sink, then walked quickly to the safety of my bedroom.

"What are you even talking about?" exclaimed Neha, "We are not even in production support to work today." I sighed. It was no use trying to explain that I had to make up a story to get away from my parents.

"Leave it, now tell me what's so important to disturb me in the middle of my dinner?" I asked.

"Didn't you call me in the middle of my sleep to tell about your bus adventure?" she retorted.

"Ok, fair point. Now tell me what happened?"

"You won't believe what..." She started again.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked.

"NOOOO," her anime voice came back "I'm on the pill, remember?"

"Did Fiona walk in on you?"

"She is in her native place, remember?" she said back. Yes, the Shrek mouse was having a party while the Fiona cat was away.

"Then there is nothing important. Bye." I said.

"No no no!" she screamed "Don't cut the call! I need to tell you what uncle did today."

"What's there to explain?" I said, "He has tried all poses of Kama sutra with us."

'Or the ones his fat body was capable of,' I thought to myself.

"No, today was so different. We did it outdoors and almost got caught many times." I could sense her blushing at the other end.

"What?" My eyes went as big as saucers. "Did you just say outdoors?"

"Yes!" she replied.

"What the hell do you mean by you almost got caught?" I interrogated her.

"Well, they walked in on us while we were doing it, but it's no big deal," she replied.

"No big deal?" I fumed in anger "Do you even realize how stupid you were? What if that bites you back in the future?"

"Don't worry, that's why uncle took us to a place 30 km away from the city."

"Still, a single picture can screw your life. Don't you know everyone has a mobile these days?"

"Arey baba, we aren't that dumb!" Neha replied grumpily.

'Oh girl, you are.' I thought. "Ok, so tell me what happened." This story was getting interesting.

"So after you left yesterday for the train station, I called Shrek uncle and he came to pick me up on his scooter. Your workmate Vipul was actually relieved. He was still vomiting from all the alcohol he drank at the party, and he couldn't drive anywhere. But you know what uncle did when we got home?"

"Well his wife wasn't home, you were dressed in that semi-transparent saree with noodle strap blouse and most of all, and he is a shameless horny bastard." I said sarcastically "No shit Sherlock, I know exactly what happened when you got home. In fact, I would be surprised if he didn't lay a hand on you. But that would mean the world will be coming to an end."

"Oh yeah, spaketh the lady who gave a blowjob to a stranger on a bus..." retorted Neha.

"Ok ok ok," I tried to calm her "let's not get into specifics."

"The moment we got home, he hardly waited for me to lock the door. Immediately he pinned me against the wall. He pulled down the pallu of my saree. Then he tore down the straps of my blouse and pulled out my breasts. While he was suckling them, he began pulling up my saree and petticoat. With frenzy, he once again tore my panties. He pulled out his dick and then started fucking me in the standing position itself with me sandwiched between him and the wall."

I could hear the disgust, but also excitement in her voice. Shrek looked like his movie namesake, but he knew he could do anything to us because he was our landlord. Unless his ogre wife found out.

"I could no longer handle it and hugged him tight and wrapped my legs around him. This went on until we both came. Then he pushed me on the bed and started removing my saree finally..."

"Wait wait wait," I interrupted, "you said something about public sex and almost getting caught etc. But this is just the plain stuff he normally does."

"Well Madiha," she replied, "you should know that patience is a virtue and we will come to that."

"But," I replied "I left my dinner halfway and got the telltale Stare from my dad. I need to get back soon."

"Don't worry madam," assured Neha "I'll be crisp and finish it in five more minutes."

I sighed as her "five minutes" meant a different time every time. And never just five minutes.

Neha continued, "So he fulfilled his desire of fucking me in the saree and he then stripped me nude. He made me blow him off and then some 69 and after that some doggie. Then you called and it was fun talking to you while he was pounding me. Then I rode him till we were tired and slept off.

The next morning you called me and it woke me up from a deep sleep, but uncle wasn't there. On the chair, there was this Pikachu t-shirt and the knee-length skirt of mine which I understood was meant for me. I freshened up and took a bath.

Shrek then arrived with two packets of hot idly and sambhar. We ate them and he said we should go out and buy some vegetables. I knew it was a trap but that only made me excited. When I picked up my scooter key, he said doesn't worry as he had better transport available. When I went outside, it was a mid-range hatchback SUV."

"Since when did he buy an SUV?" I asked. Shrek was a miser and he found a way to eat at our expense many times.

"I too asked the same." replied Neha, "He said a friend had loaned it to him. I saw that the backseat was folded to make a bigger space and knew he had something sinister in mind. He then drove the car and instead of going to the nearby market, he started heading outside the city limits. When I asked him why he said the vegetables are fresher outside the city."

Indian cities might look modern, but if you move 50 km away you will be transported almost back in time to post-independence era.

"So we reached a small town." continued Neha "and he stopped the car and said we will buy vegetables but first he wanted me to remove my bra and panties."

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. These small towns would pass dirty looks if you don't wear a duppata over churidar, let alone a woman wearing a t-shirt and skirt. The last thing you would want to do is to go braless. "Please tell me you didn't."

Neha kept quiet and I understood what might have happened. " What the fuck Neha, how can you be so naive? I would have asked him to go fuck himself."

"Oh you mean that girl who had her bra and panties on the floor in a crowded bus while giving blowjob to a stranger she just met?" countered Neha.

"That's different," I tried to reason but I knew I had no moral high ground. "Ok, continue."

"So after thinking for a while, I finally removed my bra from under my t-shirt and slid down the panties and gave them to him. We went to the market and naturally everyone was staring at me. Shrek whispered in my ear 'How does it feels about the fact that no one except me knows I'm not wearing any panties?' I ended up feeling really excited over the staring more than being disgusted. I could feel myself getting moist and my nipples getting erect. I knew it wasn't ideal but I had no control.

Uncle made me stop at a shop and asked me to buy vegetables. The shopkeeper was trying to make sense of what kind of relationship we had. He was talking with uncle in a local language. I couldn't shake off the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties and my wetness could show over my skirt.

The shopkeeper kept telling me to take this, take that and I was picking them by bending as sitting down would have exposed my naked crotch to him. I picked up the tomatoes and gave them to him, and then saw his eyes. They were staring at me like a child at a lollipop. I realized that while I was so aware of hiding my crotch, I totally forgot that he had a good glimpse of my cleavage and possibly a lot of my breast."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, "And that bastard was making you do this?"

"Yes, I got so embarrassed that I dropped the basket and ran away from the market. But then I remembered that I didn't even know which village it was and most importantly, I didn't even have a single rupee in my hand or any id. So I had to wait for uncle to arrive.

He arrived after a while carrying a big load of vegetables. I got so angry that I started beating him. He was instead laughing and telling me that he got the vegetables at half rate and if I stayed some more he would have gotten a better discount."

"Fucking cheapskate." I added "Remember he has paid for pizza only once so far, even though he eats more than us combined.'' We were not gold diggers but we expect men to always pay, but this guy was already charging us high rent and never chipped in for food or drink after he fucked us. I was sure he spent all his money he had hidden from his ogre wife on those blue sex pills.

"Yeah, he acts as if we would be grateful for him to have sex with us. Then he drove the SUV to an abandoned park. He asked me to go behind the front seats. I knew he had planned this well ahead as he had lowered the back seats to give more space. Since I was only wearing a t-shirt and skirt, he got me naked in quick time but he only removed his pants. He made me give him a blowjob and then he pushed me against the back window so hard that my hands were flat on the window and then he started fucking me in doggie position."

I remembered how I struggled on the bus trying to get the stranger's penis into me until we gave it up. I guess l might have indirectly given an idea for Shrek to do something similar with Neha.

"So I was looking down and then looked outside. I was shocked to see a man looking straight at me from outside." continued Neha "I was so afraid as I wasn't wearing a single piece of cloth and I was sure he was able to see everything. I tried to free myself but uncle had put me in such a grip. I tried to protest but he said that the glass was tinted.

I looked at the man outside again and realized that it was true. He was trying to look but he couldn't see anything so I was safe. All the windows were closed and the AC was on full blast. I was actually getting hot over the fact that I was so close to public sex while fully protecting my modesty."

"You li'l whore. When did you become an exhibitionist? " I chided.

"Oh come on, the only reason you did had sex on the bus was the thrill of getting caught." Neha retorted.

'Oh God, she keeps going back to that whenever I tell her.' I groaned to myself.

"So uncle increased his speed and I too was getting hot, mostly because of the audience and I came very quickly. He did the usual thing by lying down and making me ride him. I sat on his cock and started riding him in cowgirl position and only then I noticed that there were actually three of them watching, not one. I guess the motion of the car must have tipped them off.

One of them pointed to the front and they all moved to the front of the car. They squatted over the windshield and were peering in."

"So they were able to see you then?" I asked.

"I don't think so. It was dark inside, so they may have just seen a silhouette of me moving in the car," replied Neha.

"Well maybe, that's what I think." she tried to explain, but I think she was reassuring herself more than me. "Well then, after a while we both came and we dressed up but he still didn't allow me to wear a bra or panties. Now we had a big problem. We had to get in the front of the car and say hello to the Audience.

Uncle didn't mind and just went ahead and sat in the driver's seat and told them dismissively to move away. One of them asked to show madam's face but he switched on the engine and put the car in drive. But then he lowered the rear window and they all peered in. I felt like a zoo animal being looked at as they were both shocked and in awe of me being naked in front of them. I shouted at Shrek to leave and he drove the car away while they kept running behind for a while."

I was angry at Shrek for doing this to my friend, but I was actually getting hot over her having sex right next to three strangers. It was our ultimate dare and a big turn on for me. I thought there was no way Neha could beat me having sex on a bus, but she had found one. Actually, Shrek had found one.

"So..." Neha continued "After that, we drove to a hotel and had lunch. Just normal thalli meals filled with stares from the waiters hoping that they can x-ray through my dress. Then we went to a small dilapidated cinema theatre which looked like it might collapse any day. The ticket usher gave us dirty looks and when I went into the theatre, I realized why."

"Oh, was it a soft-core porn movie?" I asked her excitedly. Some old theatres used to show such movies for decades to satisfy the Indian male curiosity before internet porn became mainstream.

"No. You and your dirty mind." chided Neha "It wasn't porn but some local language movie. It wasn't the movie why we went there. The entire theatre was almost empty except for a few couples sitting here and there enjoying their privacy from prying Indian eyes."

I remembered those theatres well as I went to one of them a lot during college times with my then boyfriend. I was curious to know what Shrek further did in this pseudo romantic spot for Indian couples.

"So, the theatre was dark and the movie had already begun. We sat in one of the isolated spots. The moment we sat down he pulled up my skirt to reveal my crotch. Then he pulled up my shirt to display my breasts. So we kept watching the movie while his hands were alternating between them. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick and made me stroke it."

"Didn't anyone notice?" I asked. I was getting very moist listening to Neha's very long 'five-minute' tale.

"Not at first," Neha replied.

"So they noticed?" I gasped.

"Well after a while. I started giving him a blowjob while seated and then he suggested I ride him in reverse cowgirl position. So I was riding him and watching the movie while he was playing with my breasts from behind. Maybe I was a little too loud and they heard my voice over the theatre music."

Neha was downplaying how loudly she moaned, as she sounded like those anime cartoon girls and she is very expressive in her voice during sex. I'm sure her voice would easily be heard by neighbors, except in our case it was the neighbor who came to our house causing the noise.

"So I was riding him," Neha continued "and then I noticed that almost every other couple had stopped and were looking at us even though they could only see silhouettes in that flickering light. But I made me feel embarrassed and a bit hot too. But I told him we should stop this.

He agreed and we adjusted our dress and went out, but immediately he pulled me into the toilet. It was very dirty and smelly. It almost made me want to vomit. But Shrek had no second thoughts. He made me put my hands against the wall and then bend over. He pulled my skirt up and slapped my butt cheeks. Then he started humping me from behind.

He pulled my shirt up and started cupping my breasts holding them for support. This was going on for some time until the door creaked open and I saw the shadow of a person enter."

"Oh my God!" I gasped. She was giving me more jump scares than 'The Conjuring' movie. "What did you do?"

"I took my t-shirt and pulled it over my face," replied Neha sheepishly.

"Really..." I was shocked at her decision "Of all the places you decided to cover - your face? You exposed nearly everything else."

"Ok, I agree it maybe wasn't my best decision." countered Neha "But I was pushed against the wall and I made sure if he decided to take a photo or video, it wouldn't expose who I was."

I thought about her logic. It seemed to make some sense. I asked her, "So what happened next?"

"Well, uncle was going on at double his normal fat speed as I guess he was more excited. I didn't know the intruder was still there as my face was covered, but I felt that he was still watching and that made me very hot. I reached my orgasm very soon. Uncle too didn't take much time and he shot a full load inside me. When I finally got the courage to remove the t-shirt off my face, the voyeur wasn't there."

"You are extremely lucky," I warned "or else he might have wanted sloppy seconds and Shrek is the kind of creep who would have allowed it."

"Ewwww..." Neha's anime voice was back "C'mon dear, you are always suspicious of him despite the three months we have 'known' him."

I shook my head and said to myself, 'Oh God Neha, just believe that God sent you a guardian angel in my form on your first day of orientation, but I have done a bad job so far.'

"So we came out of the bathroom," continued Neha "while his cum was dripping out of me as I didn't want to wash it off in that dirty water. We walked to the car and I wiped it off with tissues. Then he started the car and moved off from that town. When I asked him where we were going, he said he got permission to use his friend's farmhouse for the night.

After we moved out of town and we're going down a single road, he asked me to remove my shirt. I told him I wouldn't, but he said this road isn't used much and no one could spot me that quickly as the SUV is very tall."

"Just tell me you didn't comply with his request." I pleaded, but I feared it would be the opposite.

"Well, " replied Neha " He did have a point, and I thought it would be more adventurous. I removed my shirt and then I dropped my skirt and sat nude in the car. He kept using his one hand to touch me from time to time. There wasn't much traffic, but then a guy was coming on a scooter and for one second he blinked as if he wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not. We both laughed at it.

12