Indian Landlord vs The Tenant Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to tease him by removing his zip and pulling out his cock. He kept telling me that it's distracting but I didn't care. I bent down and started sucking it. At least this way I'd be invisible to the passerby. I started getting the feeling of a bumpy ride as if he was no longer driving on the road."

Honestly, I was getting hot while I was hearing this and my hands went deeper into my pyjama pants. I started slowly rubbing my pussy.

"So he stopped the SUV and I looked around. We were in the middle of the grasslands. There was just open space for miles and not a single soul to be seen. He immediately got out and then pulled me out of the SUV. I was feeling really excited about having sex totally in public. I immediately tore off his shirt and pants.

We were both nude as Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. I put his shirt down on the ground and lay on it. He lay on the top of me and inserted his pecker inside me. I could see the sky, clouds, and birds as he was humping me as if we were the only two humans left on the planet. Honestly, it was so exciting, Madiha!"

I was already rubbing my clit hard. Her story was very exciting, even though it was about that ugly ogre having his way with her. I was biting my lip so that she didn't know what I was doing.

"We were in missionary position and I got on top of him and gave him a blowjob. Then it graduated into a 69 and then I rode him like he was a rodeo bull. Finally, we both were very exhausted that we just lay on the ground totally naked catching our breath."

"Ankh..." I moaned. She should be an erotica writer as her description almost made me cum with excitement.

"Pardon?" asked Neha.

"Nothing." I managed to say. I hoped my voice hid what I was doing. "Didn't anyone see you all this time?"

"Maybe a few ants, cockroaches and birds," said Neha, and laughed at her own poor joke.

"Well, we staggered back to the SUV and emptied the water bottle. He took his blue pill. I told him that he shouldn't wear any clothes and he replied that we both shouldn't. So we drove naked to the farmhouse. Uncle called the security guard and said something. He gave him ₹500 and told him to come back tomorrow."

"What???" I totally forgot about pleasuring myself for a second and asked in surprise. "That miser gave ₹500 to the guard?"

"Yeah," Neha replied "I guess he was in a good mood."

I sighed. He secretly gorged non-vet food from our home without the knowledge of his wife, but he never bothered to pick up the bill. But he was happy to pay the guard to get lost.

"Hey wait a minute!" I suddenly wondered.

"What?" asked Neha.

"When did you get dressed?" I asked.

"We didn't." giggled Neha.

"So the guard saw you both naked?"

"No you and your dirty mind. I took his shirt and draped it over me, and he had my shirt on his crotch covering only his private area. The guard was excited but didn't seem entirely surprised at our dress but he kept glancing at me hoping to see something more. He opened the gate and gave the keys to uncle and left.

Uncle parked the car and then he immediately pulled me into the swimming pool. Thanks to the tablet, he was rock solid again. He requested me that I should give him a blowjob underwater. I tried it but I couldn't do for more than two seconds without water getting into my nose."

'Of course dear, you are not a mermaid.' I thought.

"Then he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his thighs. He started humping me in the water. I guess the buoyancy helped him hold me better."

"So how was it?" I asked. Pool sex has been a hot thing many people want to try after seeing it in movies.

"Honestly, it wasn't that good," replied Neha "There was no lubrication, making it really rough and painful. So we then changed the position and then I had my hands on the edge of the pool and he was ramming me from behind. Finally he was about to cum. He tried running out of the pool but ended up releasing it fully inside me and dirtying the pool. There were white stringy blobs everywhere.

We went into the farmhouse and then slept in the bed. He got up after a while, put our clothes in the washing machine and then said he will go out to get some food items and will come back soon."

"So you are still in the farmhouse?" I asked.

"Duh." replied Neha "That guy just had a blue pill so I think we will only return tomorrow. Honestly, this farmhouse is really great. Big rooms, a swimming pool, a garden with coconut trees and most importantly, a 12-foot wall covering all four sides making it totally secluded. I can give a video tour if you want."

"Are you wearing anything?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course, silly. There was a bathrobe in the closet."

So she cut the call and immediately did a facetime. I could see her radiant face on the screen and she showed the bed. It was even bigger than a king-size bed and the bedroom was very big and spacious. She moved to the living room and there was a 65" flat screen TV and a nice set of couch and an ottoman. Even the kitchen looked like the ones in celebrities home. She went out and the pool was actually disappointing given the buildup by Neha. There were some pool chairs which gave me dirty thoughts to suggest Neha. This farmhouse looked like someone really built it as a love nest.

"Don't you feel something off?" I asked Neha. She just moved her lips in a nonchalant way as if she is getting ready to hear my tinfoil hat theories.

"We are dealing with a man who doesn't even spend ₹50 for a leaking tap, but suddenly comes up with an SUV, bribes to a watchman, and this majestic farmhouse. Aren't your spider senses tingling?"

"Stop being jealous, girl." laughed Neha "He actually wanted to take both of us but you bailed out by going to your hometown."

We finally cut the call. I was so very horny hearing Neha's adventure. I went to the bathroom and let the tap run while I masturbated twice. Once my lust wore off, I could only think of Neha.

Was she right that I was jealous? That I'm imagining things? Sometimes I just can't shake things off. But I honestly wanted a dick in me. Her story had made me so horny, and it was something I couldn't resolve by myself.

I pulled up my purse to find the business card of the stranger I met on the bus. After much deliberation, I finally dialed his number but I cut the call the moment he picked it up. I tried to rationalize my hanging up by thinking that having sex with our landlord was one thing, but calling a total stranger was being needy.

I watched a serial and then tried to sleep but I couldn't. I finally decided to dial Neha. The phone rang one full time but no one picked up. Maybe she was 'busy' but I dialed again. This time it got picked up and I heard a voice.

"Hello!!" It was neither Neha nor Shrek's voice, but the deep voice of a man.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked. He kept quiet as if he didn't know what to answer, but I could hear some voices in the background. It was the sound of bodies hitting each other and the unmistakable sounds of Neha moaning.

"Are you Madiha?" the man finally asked.

I totally froze. This was turning out like a nightmare. Who is he and how did this guy know my name? And what in the name of God was happening there?

"Wrong number." I finally managed to say and hung up. My hands were trembling.

"SHURUGA..." My phone blared and it was a video call this time. I instinctively connected to prevent my parents from hearing the ringtone and checking up on me.

Instead of Neha, I saw a dark man in his 40's. The video kept moving as he couldn't hold it still. With the microphone from the video camera, I could now clearly hear Neha's moans. It was more visceral than usual. He changed it to the rear camera and it moved down so I could see his black cock go in and out of her ass. I could also see another cock inside her pussy too. It was unmistakably Shrek's.

He kept moving the camera around and then turned it to the front one again.

"So we finally meet. Vishwa(Shrek's real name) has told me a lot about you."

12