Indian Landlord vs The Tenant Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran to my bedroom before she came in. Uncle Shrek went down the stairs. He might as well shoot his ton load of cum in the bathroom and not inside Neha. I acted as if I was sleeping when Neha came to check on me. I could sense she had gone to the bathroom.

I suddenly realized that I was dripping wet in my panties. All the time I was watching them, I was feeling what Neha would have felt. I touched my panties and it was like Cherrapunji. I woke up, cleaned myself and went to Neha. She was in a trance.

It was like she was fighting in her head whether to tell me or not. There was a pause and she said Good morning. So she decided to hide it from me. I mean how can she tell this to me. She made out with an old ugly fat pot bellied man who nearly stripped her naked.

She made coffee and breakfast for me as an act of penance for hiding such a thing from me. I did not want to probe into it also. I did not want to stop her from doing this again with him. I liked the feeling of just watching. It made me happy as of now at least.

I waited for Saturday to end fast. I wanted it to be morning again. I kept the cell vibrator on so that I can wake up at 5am. I was too excited to even sleep. It was 1 am when my adrenaline stopped pumping. Wondering if Neha could sleep at all!

At 5am my phone woke me up but I did not wake up until I was sure Neha would have gone out. I heard a sound soon after as it must be Neha checking on me. Oscar award for me this time for Best Actress in a Mute movie. I heard the door close and I knew Neha was out on the terrace.

I slowly woke up and went near my usual hiding place. I could see Neha was there first. He was playing with her. She was in her night pants and top. I could feel some movement as our Hero came up through the stairs. He was topless as usual and he wore his dhoti.

He came near Neha and he had his mat in his hand. He spread it on the floor. He then went close to her. My heart beat was around 150 bpm let alone Neha's. He slowly pulled her close to him and his bare belly pressing on to hers. He made her sit on the mat.

Then he placed both hands on her shoulders and pushed her backwards. She was now on her back lying on the mat. He placed his hands on her eyes. She closed hers. He then started lifting her top over her head. She co-operated and it came out in a second.

He then pulled down her night pants and it was out of her body in no time. She was breathing heavily. He went down and kissed her navel. It was a long wet kiss as his tongue found every inch of her navel. She was wriggling in his arms.

Her hands were running over his hair. He then pulled her panty down. She helped him bring it out of her legs. Her beautiful pussy lips were wet. Uncle Shrek moved his lips further down and licked her pussy lips. She jerked out in pleasure. He then spread her legs and put his head between her legs.

He then started vigorously licking her pussy. His tongue was deep down her pussy and she was moaning uncontrollably. Her whole body shook with each lick of his. Just when she was to get her first orgasm, he stopped. She was in a state of limbo.

He then removed his dhoti from where I could see I saw his huge ass as he removed it. He was not wearing his world class underwear this time. Neha could see his penis. I think he wanted her to suck it. Neha was totally under his spell. She lifted her head and took his organ in her hand.

It was huge. She started licking on the sides as it was not possible for her to swallow it. The old man was not satisfied. He wanted it inside her throat. He pushed it towards her mouth. She slowly inserted the tip of his dick head into her mouth.

It was big slowly she started sucking it. Uncle Shrek seemed to be enjoying it. I was watching the whole thing and I could feel the same wetness in me.

I could see that Neha had finally managed to swallow half of his dick in her mouth. He then slowly unhooked her bra and threw it away. His tongue was now licking only the tip of her nipple. Neha was dying in pleasure. He then shifted to the other nipple.

Then he inserted one of her breasts in his mouth and started sucking it. Neha loved it. He continued for 5 minutes till every inch of her breast was covered with his saliva. He then moved and I got to see his enormous tool. He was going to insert it inside her now.

He spread her legs wide. He then gently inserted his tool in her. A moan escaped Neha as she felt flesh inside her. She hugged him tightly with her breasts pressing on his face. Within seconds he was inside her and rocking her.

Neha lost all her control as she was taken to the world of unexplainable pleasure. He started pumping faster drilling deep inside her. I increased my fingering in rhythm to his jacking. Neha jerked confirming the first wave of orgasm hitting her.

Uncle did not stop he rocked her harder as Neha's grip on Uncle loosened as she hit the second orgasm .I was on the verge of orgasm and clutched the handle of the window hard as I felt orgasm hitting me. It made me weak. Tears rolled out of Neha's eyes as she slumped on the floor.

Uncle took out his dick and sprayed his seamen on her navel. Uncle then lay still next to Neha for some time. Even I needed some time to get back my energy. After sometime, Uncle stroked Neha's hair and kissed her all over her face.

He then slowly sucked her lips. Neha responded by kissing back. It was around 6 am now. The entire place was becoming brighter now. I saw Neha's naked body and Uncle Shrek's dick in full daylight. She somehow managed to get up as she knew I could wake up anytime now.

She got dressed uncle Shrek left. I ran to my bedroom. Neha came to check on me. Finding me asleep she went and slept again. We both slept till 10 am. We both were tired. I suddenly had the greatest respect towards Uncle Shrek for his mastermind.

Later that morning, Uncle Shrek visited us. He had made some sweet and he wanted us to taste it. Neha tried her best to act as if nothing had happened. I acted as if I saw nothing. The sweet was terrible. I realized it was his excuse to come upstairs.

Neha asked him to sit inside. He was eyeing me now. He had his luck with Neha but now it's my turn. He was topless as usual. I tried to be polite to him and answered all his questions about my work and personal life. I told him that I had a sister and she might be visiting me for holi for 2 days.

He was eyeing me from top to bottom all the while till he left. We had a function to attend in the evening as one of our colleagues was getting married. We decided to wear saree. Neha somehow tied her saree and now it's my turn.

There was only one safety pin in the house and Neha had used it for her saree. I was now in my petticoat and blouse. I told her to get one for me from the nearby store. She went away. I admired myself in the full length mirror.

I was 5 feet 6 inches tall and had a great figure. I looked at my breasts and they were perfect. My stomach was in shape and I admired my cute belly button. I heard the knock on the door. Come in, I said. I have not locked the door.

There was no sound of Neha for some time and I turned back to check for her. To my horror I found Uncle Shrek standing behind staring at my body. It was not Neha. I tried to cover myself with my hands. Oh don't worry, said Uncle Shrek.

"I just came to get the plate which I gave sweets in the morning."

I pointed him to the kitchen. He was enjoying my navel. He did not move for some time. I have never shown myself to another man like this. Just then Neha came in. She was laughing at my situation.

Uncle Shrek explained that he came to get the plate and scared me instead. Neha then went inside to get the plate and gave it to him. I still did not remove my hands from across my body. Neha told me that there was no safety pin.

Hearing this Uncle Shrek said that he has one in his bedroom and if I am willing to search and find it I can take it. Neha told me that I should go ahead and search as she will start with her makeup. I couldn't go to the wedding without the safety pin holding my saree.

It would be cumbersome. I slowly followed him to his house to his bedroom in my blouse and petticoat and saree in my hand. He asked me to come inside and he closed the door. I was suddenly scared. He said he did not want anyone to come inside uninvited.

I slowly followed him inside the bedroom and there was a huge double coat bed in the centre and there was a draw under the bed which opens sideways. He told me that his wife generally puts it in there. I was standing in front of him with my stomach fully exposed.

His eye was feasting on my navel. He stood in front of me as I bend to open the draw. I tried my best not to panic. I tried to search for the pin in a stack of clothes. To my horror the draw opened and it was filled with his wife's bra and panties.

I pushed them here and there. He told me to take it out and keep it on the bed. I did as I was told. He then came behind me and stood and I was sure he was checking out my ass. Towards the end of the draw I found a small safety pin.

He was suddenly standing very close to me. I managed to move so that I could not touch him.

"Do you know how to wear a saree?" I asked Mr Shrek.

I told him that I was still learning.

"do you want me to help you?" He asked very politely and I shook my head..

"I help my wife to wear it when she goes out." I was confused. I did not know how to escape from there.

"Don't be shy, he said. I will help you. "I froze. He picked the saree from the bed. I again told him that it was ok and I need to leave. He stood right in front of the door blocking me.

Relax he said turnaround he commanded. I did so involuntarily. He stood behind me and smelled my hair. I did not have the courage to even breathe. He unfolded the saree. Catching one edge in his hand he came in front of me.

My eyes slowly looked towards in his male hardness. I felt his breath so close to me. I closed my eyes." You tie this petticoat so high", he exclaimed." You are a young girl you must be fashionable. "

Saying this he undid my petticoat's thread and I screamed "ssshhh" said uncle Shrek. "Shut up!"

"I will teach you to be trendy."

He slowly lowered by petticoat. If he let go of the petticoat, I would be standing in front of him in my panty. I prayed to God to prevent such a thing from happening. He did not seem to stop lowering.

He bent down, his face facing my hips. His lips were so close to my navel. He then again started lowering my petticoat. He stopped lowering when my panty line came into view.

"You are such an old school," he replied. I did not know what he was talking about. "You are wearing your undergarment so high."

What!, he now wanted to lower my panties also saying this he inserted his hand around my hip and slowly pulled down my panties.

"Let me do this properly,'' he said. Saying so he let go of the petticoat and it fell down on the floor around my leg. I was in my panties.

His fingers were trying to get a grip of the panty so that he could pull it down further. I was going to faint. He let me standing there and came around me. Let me adjust your back side he said. He inserted a finger from behind inside my panty and pulled it a bit more down.

My ass crack would have been seen by him. My voice cracked as I told him that's enough. But he was in no mood to stop. He came in front of me and he was able to see faint hair growth above my panties. I stood paralyzed. He again went behind me and smacked my ass.

He was playing with me and this panty is too tight for you, he said that it was leaving an elastic mark around your hips. He was right. I looked to see that there was deep mark running all around my hips. You should not wear this. This will hurt your delicate skin.

He ran his fingers over the mark as he made a circle around me. Hmmm. I managed to say. So you are not wearing this. Before I could think he pulled it down and the panty slid past my leg falling due to gravity all the way down to where my petticoat lay.

He stood admiring my ass and he slowly pressed it. I let out a moan. His middle finger found its way to my vagina and slowly rubbed it. I shuddered as his finger touched the pussy lip. He slowly bends down and lifted my petticoat and tied it loosely around my belly.

"Go up and get yourself another panty." He pushed me lightly and I snapped back to my senses. He picked my panty lying on the floor and smelled it in front of me. I hurriedly ran upstairs and tried to find myself another panty.

Neha looked at me and asked me about the safety pin.

"What safety pin? I asked. She gave me a weird look. I told her to bring me the saree as I kept it there along with the safety pin. I took another panty, quickly wore it.

There was a male sound at the door and realized that Uncle Shrek has come up again with my saree in his hands. He and Neha came to my bedroom. My petticoat was loosely tied around my waist. Let's teach this poor girl how to wear saree.

Neha was excited as she now had help. Uncle Shrek came to me. He held the saree and inserted it deep within the petticoat and he made curls and wrapped it around me. I was looking sexy by the time he finished. He really knew how to do it.

I was not able to concentrate in the wedding. I was sure I had made a mistake of accepting his advances. Now I am in deep trouble. He knew that he had us both in his grip and he will surely try to use us at his will. It was late at night when we reached home.

Uncle shrek was waiting for us. He followed us to our room upstairs. Neha just fell on the sofa and I sat on the chair. Uncle shrek offered to make tea for us. I did not protest. I was thinking what plans he had for us tonight. He totally ignored me and was only talking to Neha.

He slowly stood behind her and started massaging her shoulder. He was slowly putting her to sleep. He took Neha to her bedroom and closed the door. He then went to the kitchen where he had prepared tea for me. I went to the kitchen to check on him.

He gave me a glass of tea and I sipped it. He asked me to come to the terrace as it was nice there. I followed him. The mat that he and Neha had sex with in the morning still lay there. I betrayed no emotion. He suddenly came near me. He pushed my pallu aside.

He removed my tuck and undraped my saree. I was in my petticoat. He pulled the knot of the petticoat and it lay on the ground. The hooks of my blouse came apart with the same speed. There was a sense of urgency in me suddenly.

I pressed my lips onto his and started sucking his. I pulled his dhoti and he was stark naked. I pressed in organ. He released me from my panties and bra. I was hungry, hungry for sex. I took his organ in my mouth sucked it dry. His hands were exploring my boobs.

I hugged on to him like a bubblegum on a hair. I pushed him on the mat and climbed on top of him. He was smiling. I brought my vagina near his mouth and he immediately started sucking it. I turned around and started sucking his dick 3 minutes of hard sucking brought him to his knees.

He shot series of cum inside my mouth. I drank it. He stays still and I brought his finger near my pussy. He quickly started fingering me. He picked up momentum soon and I begged him to increase the speed within minutes I got my first electric current sweep through my body.

I fell on him and he then spread my legs and pushed his ready penis inside me. It was huge now. He pushed in deeper and I gripped him. He thrust with such high force that at the end of it, liquids started flowing out of vagina.

My hips hurt as my vagina walls contracted. I asked him to stop. I lay still next to him. He was playing with my boobs. He slept next to me till 2 am. He woke me up and I went to my bed and put on some clothes and slept.

That's how the most unlikeliest predator wore down its prey and won the battle of wits. I had to hand it out that we were caught completely with our pants down(literally) and honored his perseverance with more sex. That's totally another story I'll discuss later.

12