Indian Male Bisexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two are such a lovely couple," Oscar said, looking at Pooja and Imran as they dined together at Nando's restaurant near Metcalfe Street in downtown Ottawa. Pooja looked great in a flower-patterned Saree and Imran looked neat in a dark gray suit and tie. Oscar wore a Black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, Black dress pants and Black Timberland boots. The three of them smiled and bantered while dining...

"Thank you, Oscar, you're not so bad yourself, I can see what Imran sees in you," Pooja said, smiling at Imran before winking at Oscar, their handsome guest. Oscar smiled and admired the middle-aged, attractive Indian Canadian couple seated opposite him. Whoever thinks of Indians as uptight and conservative evidently never met Pooja and Imran, that's for damn sure. Oscar still missed Farzana but he was always ready for another adventure. Pooja and Imran represented a challenge Oscar could not resist...

"Thank you Pooja for arranging this," Imran said, taking his wife's hand before gently kissing it. Pooja blushed, and then what she did next surprised both Oscar and Imran. Pooja winked at Imran after he kissed her hand and laid said hand on his crotch. Oscar gasped audibly, for Pooja laid her other hand on his crotch as well. The two men looked at the lovely lady who had them by the balls...literally, and exchanged nervous smiles.

"Gentlemen, finish your meals, I've got big plans for both of you," Pooja said, and Imran and Oscar nodded obediently. Half an hour later, they arrived in Barrhaven thanks to a speedy Uber driver, and that's when the fun really began. Pooja led Imran and Oscar to the master bedroom, and once there, they undressed, and began to explore each other. For Imran and Pooja, this was a special evening, and Oscar was privileged to share the experience with them...

"I've dreamed of something like this for years," Imran said, admiring Oscar's rather muscular, dark-skinned body, before smiling at his darling wife Pooja. Nodding, Pooja began rubbing her erect nipples as she watched Oscar and Imran get their freak on. Oscar smiled as Imran kissed him, then caressed his muscular chest. Imran wrapped his hand around Oscar's long and thick, uncircumcised dick and began stroking him.

"Go for it, Imran," Pooja said encouragingly, and she sat there, her hand fingering her pussy as she watched Imran take Oscar's dick into his mouth. At first, Imran was somewhat hesitant, but thanks to his wife Pooja's encouragement, he sucked Oscar's big dark dick like it was nobody's business. Not content to play spectator, Pooja joined in on the fun. She grabbed Imran's dick and helped herself to his tasty fuck stick. It is a threesome, after all...

"Look at you, you really enjoy his dick," Pooja paused to say, admiring Imran's technique as he sucked Oscar's dick. Pooja resumed fellating her hubby and this time she worked a finger up his ass, then added a second one. Pooja noticed that Oscar's dick got harder in her mouth as she fingered his ass, and grinned. Oscar looked at Pooja, who was busy sucking her hubby Imran's dick. For a moment, the bisexual Black man's eyes met those of the sultry, sexually adventurous Indian matriarch, and they exchanged a smile...

"Damn, Pooja, you're hot and open-minded, wish I could find a lady like you," Oscar said, and he winked at her. Pooja, who was busy sucking Imran's dick, winked back at Oscar. Imran looked like he wanted to say something but he had a huge dark dick down his throat so his mouth was occupied at that moment. Oscar groaned and warned Imran that he was about to cum, and the bisexual Indian patriarch kept right on sucking. When Oscar came, Imran drank all of his precious manly seed, and it tasted good...

"Hmm, let me help you with that," Pooja said, and she stopped sucking Imran's dick, and went over to help her hubby out. Oscar grinned as Imran blinked in surprise, for his freaky wife Pooja grabbed Oscar's dick from her husband's hands and began sucking off the handsome African American stud. As a stunned Imran looked on, his wife Pooja sucked on Oscar's dick like there was no tomorrow. Turned on and disturbed by the sight of his wife fellating another man, albeit a man whom he himself just fellated, Imran caressed Pooja's big booty...

"Dammit you turn me on," Imran said, and stroked his member while watching Pooja suck Oscar's dick. Imran caressed Pooja's big butt and then rubbed his hard dick against her bum. With a swift thrust, he entered. Pooja gasped as Imran penetrated her, burying his hard dick deep inside of her. She briefly turned to look at him, then resumed sucking Oscar's dick. This was Pooja's first time tasting a Black dick and she wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Oscar did taste good, though, no lie...

As the evening rolled on, Oscar, Pooja and Imran continued with their fun. After getting a severe pussy pounding from Imran, Pooja was pleasurably sore and craving more. Oscar surprised Pooja by laying her on her back, and then the Black stud proceeded to make love to her. Pooja grinned as Oscar spread her thick thighs and ate her pussy. Imran knelt nearby, watching with great interest as Oscar pleasured his dear Pooja. Things were getting seriously hot...

"Oh yes, lick my pussy," Pooja murmured, rubbing her tits together as Oscar ate her pussy like a hungry man. Imran looked at Oscar as he ate Pooja out, and felt a hunger rise within him. He went over and grabbed Oscar's dick for the second time and sucked it like a frigging lollipop. Pooja smiled at Imran as he sucked on Oscar's dick while Oscar ate her pussy. Dammit, my husband really loves chocolate dicks, Pooja mused, perplexed and amused at the same time.

"You two look great together, carry on," Imran told Pooja and Oscar, after Oscar coaxed an orgasm or two out of Pooja by giving her pussy a tongue bath. At the same time, Imran sucked Oscar's dick until the bisexual African American stud was hard as a rock. Oscar and Pooja exchanged a smile, and then took the condoms that Imran handed them. Pooja got on all fours and began to twerk, shaking her big brown booty from side to side while Oscar looked on, mesmerized...

"Round and brown is the way to go," Oscar said as he put a condom on his hard dick and then eased his way inside Pooja. The curvaceous, big-bottomed Indian matriarch purred like a kitten as the hunky younger man gripped her hips and buried his hard dick inside of her. As her husband Imran watched, Pooja rocked back against Oscar, grinding her big ass against him and driving his hard, dark dick inside of her. Pooja hadn't fucked anyone other than her husband in decades, and Oscar's dick was a wonderful way of making up for lost time...

"Oh yeah, Oscar, give me that big dick," Pooja squealed, going buck wild as Oscar fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Imran watched as Oscar had his way with Pooja, banging her roughly, smacking her big ass and pulling on her long dark hair while sliding his dick in and out of her pussy. Pooja screamed like a madwoman, uttering obscenities in English and Hindi, the kind of stuff that Imran never heard her say...and it turned him on.

"Damn, that was hot," Oscar said, a little while later, after he finished dicking Pooja down. The young man lay on the bed, his dark-hued body covered with sweat, a big grin on his face. Pooja lay on Oscar's right side, fingering her pussy which was still store from the pounding Oscar just gave her. Imran looked at Oscar and smiled, then the two men kissed. As Pooja looked on, Oscar and Imran reached for condoms and lubricant, then continued with their fun...

"Been wanting this for years," Imran said, looking at his wife Pooja and their new friend and lover Oscar, before getting on all fours. Pooja took a deep breath then smiled at Imran, before nodding at Oscar. The handsome Black stud stroked his long and thick member before rolling on a condom. Pooja took the lubrication and smeared it on Imran's asshole, then looked Oscar in the eyes. Here goes nothing, Oscar thought wearily.

"Go easy on my husband," Pooja said, and Oscar nodded before placing his hard dick against Imran's backdoor, then he pushed it inside. Imran groaned as Oscar's big dark dick popped into his asshole. For ages Imran had dreamed of getting fucked by another man. In his younger days, he'd kissed and engaged in oral sex with other males, both giving and receiving. Still, he'd never gone all the way with a man, only women. To experience this with his wife's blessing meant a lot to him...

"Easy does it," Oscar said as he gripped Imran's hips and worked his hard dick inside of him. Imran's ass was quite tight, even tighter than Pooja's pussy. Oscar has fucked a lot of assholes, female and male, and Imran was by far one of the tightest. Pooja watched as Oscar fucked Imran, and she rubbed her erect nipples with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. The Indian gal was quite turned on by the man to man action, just like Oscar knew she would be...

"Feels good," Imran said, moaning deeply as Oscar's dick filled his ass. He began to open up, welcoming the feel of Oscar's dick inside his asshole. The bisexual Black stud fucked the Indian dude's ass with the same vigor he'd plowed his wife's pussy mere moments earlier. Pooja, increasingly turned on by watching Imran get fucked by Oscar, decided to have her cake and eat it too. The freaky Indian gal decided to rejoin the action...

"I want to feel both of you inside of me," Pooja told Imran and Oscar, after Imran tapped out, overwhelmed by Oscar's thick dick inside of him. Oscar smiled at Pooja then looked at Imran, who nodded and smiled. Oscar took off the used condom, and he'd barely done that when Pooja came at him, mouth open, a lustful hunger burning in her eyes. Pooja grabbed Oscar's dick and began sucking him, and after a while, Imran joined his wife in sucking off their charming, well-endowed guest...

"Dammit, you guys are trying to kill me but I like it," Oscar said, after Pooja and Imran informed him of what they wanted. First, Pooja got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. This time, Imran took the lube and smeared it on her asshole. Oscar put on another condom and Imran watched as the bisexual Black stud worked his hard dick into his wife Pooja's asshole. A sharp squeal escaped Pooja's lips as Oscar pushed his dick into her backdoor.

"Oh fuck, it's big," Pooja whined, and Oscar caressed her big butt while sliding his dick into her asshole. Imran mercifully silenced his wife by giving her something to occupy her mouth, namely his dick. Pooja sucked Imran's big brown dick and massaged his balls while Oscar buried his dick in her asshole. Pooja is quite the sexual adventurer but she hadn't done much anal sex with her hubby Imran, and even then, only sporadically. Pooja simply had to experience the dick of the man who fucked her husband in the ass...

"Shoot, now I know how my husband felt, your dick can tear an ass up, Oscar," Pooja said, a little while later, after Oscar pulled his dick out of her asshole. Oscar grinned and Imran smiled. Pooja took a breather, and then the action continued. Next, the two men switched positions. Imran came up behind Pooja and slid his dick into her pussy, and Oscar positioned himself behind Imran, sliding his dick into the other man's asshole. I love Indian butt holes, female and male, Oscar thought, grinning as he fucked Imran's asshole mere moments after digging up his wife's backdoor...

"Hot damn," Imran said, wincing as Oscar squeezed his dick out of his asshole. Imran pulled out of his wife Pooja's pussy, and then the two of them slumped on the bed, exhausted. Oscar lay down beside them, his body covered in sweat, a big grin on his face. Pooja and Imran kissed, then smiled at their guest. Oscar had wrecked them in every way possible with his noble tool, and the brother looked unfazed. We must have Oscar over more often, Pooja thought slyly.

"Thank you for your generous hospitality, folks, we should do coffee sometime," Oscar told Pooja and Imran, before departing from their house. Imran gave Oscar a friendly hug, and Pooja kissed him on the cheek. The couple waved at their new friend as he headed out, walking the short distance up the hill to his apartment. Pooja and Imran exchanged a grin, feeling invigorated after tonight's activities. Hand in hand, they returned to the bedroom.

12