Indian Mom's Kenyan Escapade Ch. 03

Story Info
Indian Mom sucks & gets ass fucked by massive BBC in jungle.
1.9k words
4.29
19.2k
12
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Unfinished Business

I woke up at 4.30am the next morning to go for my morning runs. Feeling freshen up and with a renewed energy to take in the fresh air and burn some calories, tied my hair in a pony and got dressed in my previous days jogging outfit that were reeking of my sweet sweaty aroma. As if half expecting animal instincts to kick in and the Yard Man to find me just by my sweat.

I stepped out on the lawn and gazed upon the 5th trail.

The sun was about to rise and it was the twilight hour with no sounds of nature as if it was nature's way of saying that a predator is on the prowl.

Nonetheless, I took few deep breaths, stretched my body a bit and started to jog...taking the very 5th trail.

This time i did not put on my music so as to be as much aware of my surroundings as possible. The path, now slightly familiar, helped me ease up a bit as i started to jog at a leisurely pace all the while keeping my senses on vigil.

15 min into the trail is when I noticed him.

I stopped dead in my tracks making sure to not make a sound.

The Yard Man stood 50 yards away with his back towards me.

He was not wearing anything on top but the same old ragged white cloth around his loins from yesterday. It looked a lot dirtier then before but he looked a lot sexier this time with the majestic view of his broad black back glistening with sweat.

I soaked in the view of the Yard Man fom behind. His hands moving in a rhythmic motion to dig a hole so much deep this time.

His firm black african butts sticking to the loin cloth with sweat dripping of his thighs and calves.

I got off my trail and stepped inside the tree line so as to not make myself conspicuously visible. Gently and slowly moving towards the Yard Man in a parallel path until I stood 10 yards from him towards his right and hid behind the tree.

The dense foliage of over grown bamboo trees provided a good cover to my lean petite body.

With his rhythmic hypnotic motion of arms to move the rake and dig the hole, I stood transfixed behind the tree as I soaked in the full view of his body without having to worry about him seeing me.

Suddenly, he stopped digging the hole and stood at his spot wiping the sweat of his forehead and dropped down his rake on the ground.

Not sure what was he upto, I stood there staring at him for his next move as if in awe of the beauty of his black african body.

The Yard Man, lifted his dirty ragged loin cloth... and thats when I saw it for the first time.

His sweaty Black African Dong hung there like a meaty mass. He was easily 7 inches long even when he was flaccid.

My mouth dropped open and my pink lips spread apart at the spectacular sight of the Big Black Cock.

The veins on his cock were gushing with blood and supplying all the nutrients he needed to keep that meaty mass long and thick.

He took his cock in his right hand and started to relieve himself on the ground near him. The sound of his water hitting the ground flowing from his meaty black cock made me wet as my pussy pulsated and squeezed natural lube to make it wet.

With a one swift motion he took off his loin cloth and swung it on his shoulder. I stood there in awe of the majestic beast of a black african man he is. Now that I had a full view of his body that stood naked in front of me, I saw his might balls. Those were easily the size of my two hand-cups with african thick cum flowing and gushing inside of them waiting to be drained.

Hypnotized by what I was seeing, I unknowingly stepped on a branch and made a sound. As I looked down to place my feet and looked up, I saw him staring at me with a full frontal view of black african body glistening with sweat. His legs spread atleast 2 feet apart with his big black african hung flaccid dong, hanging between them.

Locked in a intense game of eye contact again this time, he gestured me towards him.

Breaking the eye contact, my eyes moved down towards his chest, his stomach, and then to his hung Black Cock as they got fixated on it.

Thats when I heard him for the first time. He spoke in his deep baritone voice that sent chills down my spine and made me go limp.

He commanded me to come to him on all fours like a wild animal.

I immediately dropped down on my knees and started to crawl towards him like a wild fox waiting for its turn on the prey.

The yard man stood there like a rock as I crawled towards him with his hung flaccid black cock hanging right above my head.

As I soon as I looked up to soak in the majestic sight, a waft of his sweaty body odour mixed with the smell of fresh water from his cock emanated and hit me on face.

The strong pheromones made my pussy pulsate and ooze the natural lube so bad I could feel my panties getting wet already.

I sat down between his legs on my knees and caressed his black thunderous thighs that were sticky and moist with the humidity in air. Not taking my eyes off of his black african dong, I gently moved my hands up to his waist and to his cock.

Grabbing his flaccid black meaty cock with both of my hands, I realized how heavy it is.

My mouth dropped open again at the bulbous black cock head that was already oozing his precum.

Not wanting to waste the elixir of my black god, I immediately licked it off with my tongue.

Starting to gently stroke his cock to push the foreskin back a strong musky odour emanated from his black meat which pushed me over the edge this time.

I opened my mouth wide to spread apart my pink lips and took his big black cock up in my salivating mouth. He held my face in his left hand gently and caressed my silver nose ring as if gauging my ethnicity.

Bobbing my head back and forth I could feel the soft flaccid 7 inch black african cock getting harder and harder with every suck I gave. Trying to deep throat him as much as possible before he gets big enough to not fit in my mouth.

He grabbed my pony tail and pushed my head towards him to make me choke on his big black cock. Tears falling off my eyes and saliva drooled all over my face and the ground forming a small puddle below me.

Satisfied to a certain degree of my hard work, I gave my mouth a rest to savor the beautiful big black african meat in front of me with thick veins flowing all around it ready to be drained of the gooey thick african cum.

Getting to work again, I started sucking his black cock so hard he moaned with pain.

I formed a vaccum inside my mouth and puckered my cheeks to give him a good suck.

I grabbed his black butts firmly and started bobbing my head back and forth and thats when he grabbed my head and pushed me to deepthroat his meat. As I gasped for air, I realized what had happened.

He had ejaculated his black african cum deep inside my throat. Deep enough to leave me with no other option but to swallow his gallons of thick gooey black seed.

He held my head in that position untill he was sure enough he had drained his balls inside my mouth.

I recoiled and took deep breaths as his thick african cum drooled of my pink lips and eyes filling up with tears.

I wiped of my face with the sleeve of my joggers as I suddenly come to terms with the reality that his big black cock was still throbbing hard dangling in front of my face. My pussy juice was starting to accumulate in my panty so much that my upper thighs were already wet under my pants.

He lifted me up with both of his hands and gestured me to follow him. We stepped off the trail into the thick over growth of bamboo trees.

In a swift motion he turned me around and pulled down my pants along with my panties and started to rub his meaty heavy black cock between my ass crack as I leaned forward holding a bamboo shaft jutting my ass backwards and pushing it onto him.

His cock was already sufficiently sloppy to make my asshole super wet even when my pussy juices dripped along my inner thighs onto my calves. My pussy pulsated and throbbed eagerly waiting for the godly black african dong to penetrate and devour me.

The yard man grabbed my fair white ass cheeks and spread them wide. He inserted his black hung cock up my asshole.

My mouth fell agape with shock of what had transpired as my pussy gets betrayed.

His fat bulbous cock head penetrating my hole as he inserted the full length of his hung big black cock up my asshole.

His thick gooey cum dripping of my pink lips as I went limp with pleasure of having a big black african cock up my white ass. The hot torrid air made the ass fucking all the more intense.

My asshole had been virgin my whole life. Getting to lose my ass virginity in the ripe age of 38 in the middle of african wilderness and with a black african hung cock made my pussy pulsate so bad it oozed its juices all over my thighs.

Finally after an intense non stop ass fucking for 15min the yard man came. He came deep inside my white fair ass as I tried to conceal my squeal hard enough I bit my finger.

He pulled out his meaty cock as it swung heavily with remaining cum dripping off its cock head on the ground. My ass hole felt so much sore and gaped wide enough to insert my four fingers in.

I turned around facing the yard man as he stood a few steps away from me. His meaty heavy big black hung cock swinging between his legs, throbbing with pleasure as veins swelled up on his shaft.

We were locked in an intense eye contact and none of us blinked as I saw him retreat into the woods. Slowly but surely he retreated back into the dense woods as I numbly stood there, mind limp with the after effects of pleasure of anal sex and a good suck.

After a few minutes, the yard man was no longer visible. I pulled up my pants, wiped my face, adjusted my hair as I collected my self physically and mentally.

Although he had satisfied me to a certain degree, there was still some unfinished business left to be completed as I could still feel my pussy throbbing and pulsating, oozing its juices continuously, waiting for the black god to savour his meal.

The black god was gone. However, he had left me craving for the Big Black Cocks. Making me a true only BBC slut.

As I took a deep breath and started to walk back on the trail my mind echoed a thought that would forever be etched in my personality from now...."Once you go Black. You never ever go back"