Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 02

Story Info
Married, Indian, mom of two continues her journey...
1.9k words
4.07
17.4k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPanwar
PPanwar
47 Followers

This story continues from where we left off in the previous chapter. Would strongly advise reading that first before coming to this. It's only my first attempt at this, so please be patient, and excuse silly typos / errors. I'm still learning this game a bit, so any feedback is appreciated!

= PPanwar

*********************************************

Sumana sat down on the bed and closed her eyes, trying to think of what had just happened. As she sat there, she felt a thrill run through her body interspersed with something that vaguely had trappings of guilt.

"Is this really what I want?" Sumana thought to herself. Her mind was swirling with thoughts and emotions. She felt ashamed, embarrassed, and guilty for what she had just done. But at the same time, she couldn't deny the thrill and excitement she had experienced. She had never felt so alive, so.... desired! Wanted!

It was exhilarating to think of doing something risky, something that would make her feel alive and adventurous... Just like that, one brief game of volleyball had ignited something in her.

*******************************

As Sumana sat down on for dinner that night with her daughters, she was a bit lost in her thoughts - her brain was busy thinking of a plan. She decided to do something a little risky, something she would never have imagined was possible for her to attempt, even a few days ago.

Sumana would sneak out of the resort and take a walk along the beach in the middle of the night. She would wear something a little more revealing than she usually did, and enjoy the rush of feeling daring and bold.

But how would she get out of the resort without being seen? She thought about sneaking out through the balcony, but dismissed the idea as too risky. Then she remembered the fire exit, which was located near the end of the hallway on her floor.

Late at night, well after dinner, Sumana rummaged through her luggage, looking for her sheer negligee and matching lingerie. She found it tucked away at the bottom of her suitcase, and she couldn't help but feel a rush of blood to the head as she pulled it out.

Before going ahead with her plan, she checked in on Savita and Sanjana to make sure they were also asleep. She didn't open the connecting door, but just pressed her ear to it. "Not a sound", she thought to herself, confident that the girls must either be asleep or watching one of their shows.

She hesitated for a moment, looking at herself in the mirror, her heart racing. But then she shook her head and put on the matching lingerie, She smiled to herself as she wore the negligee, feeling it cling to her curves as she moved... Sumana knew that this was a risky move, but she felt alive and excited in a way that she hadn't felt in years. She checked herself out in the mirror one last time, and then slipped out of the room and into the dark shadows of the corridor.

*******************************

Sumana started walking around the hotel, sticking to the shadows. With each step, she was becoming more confident, knowing that no one can see her.

There was still a part of her mind where alarm bells were ringing like crazy, where an iota of guilt and fear reared their head up about doing this. But, with every step she took the other side of her, which was filled with excitement and anticipation, was overpowering her mental naysayers... After all, there is only so much a woman can endure before she loses control, and she figured it was now or never for her to try something exciting like this.

She passed by a number of rooms, checking for signs of movement, until she reached her destination. In any other setting, she would have been worried that opening a fire-escape might set off some alarm bells - but she knew her country well, nothing so nuanced would be operating in beach-side hotels here.

As she made her way down the fire escape, and onto the path that led directly to the beach, she could feel the hair behind her neck standing up. She was still in a half-hunched position, and looked around carefully as she finally reached the beach front!

She wasn't exactly sure what snapped, but the minute her feet made contact with the sand - it was as if all the fear of getting caught dissipated in a curious mixture of excitement and delight!

Sumana walked along the empty beach now, head held high & confident, feeling the cool sand between her toes and the chill breeze on her skin. The sheer negligee was blowing around her, and she felt like a goddess in the moonlight. The thrill of being outside in the open air with nothing but the sound of the waves for company was almost overwhelming. At the back of her mind, she was titillated by the thought of being caught, only to realise that it made her feel more alive than she had in a long time!

A couple of times, she thought she heard some people coming from the opposite direction, and she quickly managed to slip into the shadows, behind some rocks and avoid detection. At one point, she even noticed a flashlight beaming vaguely in her radius, and she snuck deeper into the shadows, biting her lips in anticipation...

Near capture was such an adrenaline rush! She ruminated for a brief second, and somehow convinced herself that the negligee wasn't that much of a risk after all! So, Sumana took it off and continued on her adventure in just her lingerie. She felt even more daring and exhilarated, knowing that she was completely exposed to the elements and to anyone who might catch a glimpse of her 46-year old body...

"Nay!", she told herself, "a curvy figure with a 38D bosom, and fleshy bits in all the right places... That's what they'll get to see."

*******************************

After spending close to an hour-and-a-half on the beach, Sumana finds herself at the spot where she'd joined the young volleyball players, earlier that day. She knelt down to pick up some of the sand, and her mind raced back to how she felt when she realised all the eyes that were fixated on her that afternoon.

She set aside her negligee, which was until then on her shoulder, and sat down... Sumana could feel her heart beating rapidly, and she was breathing heavier than usual. She felt her nipples hardening, and moaned softly to herself as she placed both palms against the ground, her legs opening up wide. The cool beach-air circulating, sending goosebumps across her inner thighs as it reacted with the sweat and wetness between her legs...

"Oh god...I'm so horny..." she whispered to herself.

She wanted to rub her clit furiously, but she was worried that someone might suddenly walk in on her. Instead, she took a moment, and instead moved her palms towards are undulating breasts, rubbing her nipples softly against the barely-there fabric of her bra. "Yeeaah...", she told herself, "not that this would be much better for someone to walk into!"

She continued to explore her body with her hands, rubbing the sensitive flesh between her thighs, bringing them over her stomach, and finally -as if in sync - to her dripping slit. Sumana felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. "Fuck!" she yelled aloud, biting her lip and reflexively squeezing her knees together.

After a few more minutes of this intense stimulation, she was panting heavily. She knew she wouldn't last long if she kept going like this.

"Yes, fuck me," she said to herself, moving her hand away from her pussy and placing it again on the ground, as she arched her back till her perky nipples now pointed skywards, straining against their bra-cups. "Screw it!", she said to herself, and got rid of her bra - her breasts almost exploding free. She flung the bra aside, it landing somewhere near her discarded lingerie.

Her sexy panties were next - she had to struggle a bit to get them off, with all the sticky fluid that slowly lining her thighs now....

She brought her fingers to her mouth, tasting herself. She was surprised at how sweet she tasted. It was a different flavor than what she was used to - sweeter, more intoxicating. She brought her tongue out, licking her fingers clean. Then, she returned to her pussy again, rubbing her clit with her finger, and spreading her lips apart to reveal her swollen nub.

She moaned louder this time, feeling her orgasm approaching. She looked up at the starry ski, wondering for a second if anyone could hear her. Her brain reminded (or convinced) her that this was the middle of the night, and everyone and their uncle would likely either be asleep or partying elsewhere - certainly no one on a secluded part of the beach like this.

Her mind veered to tastier thoughts, as she found herself fantasizing about the young men she'd played beach volleyball with. She imagined them taking her in their arms and kissing her deeply, exploring her body with their hands. The thought of it made her even more excited and she could feel herself getting pronouncedly hornier.

"I need that, I need some cock!" she said to herself.

She slid the finger out of her pussy, and scooping some of the sweat off her thighs and the crevices on her belly. She began rubbing her clit with this fluid mixture, slowly moving her hand back and forth, spreading it like a lubricant across her sensitive bud.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned loudly, grinding her hips against the bench she was sat on. Her eyes closed tightly, and she bit her lower lip as she mouthed the words: "I want that cock!"

She rubbed harder, using her other hand to spread her legs wide open, exposing her wet pussy to the world, and the stars above...

"I need that cock, I'm so fucking hot," she said to herself, feeling her orgasm nearing. Her pussy was throbbing, and she was feeling like she needed something even thicker than her own fingers.

"Oh god, please give me that cock," she begged aloud to the universe, pinching her nipples and pulling them to the side. "Give it to me now, fuck my horny cunt!"

"Oh god, please, take me, fuck me, fuck my cunt with that big cock."

The thought of being fucked by those athletic men was driving her crazy. She started to cum uncontrollably, her whole body shaking, her legs twitching, her toes curling. She reached her climax and collapsed onto the sandy surface, holding her breath.

Sumana lay there for several moments, recovering from the megawatts that had just jolted her body.

She was completely naked, her breasts heaving, covered only by a thin layer of sweat. Her pussy was exposed to the world, the cool sea-air now tingling as it made its way around her crevices. As used her right hand to check her own wetness, she could feel the sticky, glistening fluid oozing out of her slit.

She brought her finger to her mouth and tasted the quickly congealing liquid. It was a different taste from what she expected to taste on her fingers after masturbating - more sour, almost bitter. But, she liked it.

She was still horny, this did not cut it.

She needed a real man's cock inside her, filling her up.

"Fuck...", she voiced out loud, as her hands found her breasts and started kneading them.

*******************************

PPanwar
PPanwar
47 Followers