Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 05

Story Info
The escalation goes way out of Sumana's control...
9.7k words
4.62
10.6k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPanwar
PPanwar
47 Followers

This story continues from where we left off in the previous chapters. Would strongly advise reading them first before coming to this. It's only my first attempt at this, so please be patient, and excuse silly typos / errors. I'm still learning this game a bit, so any feedback is appreciated!

= PPanwar

Pooja and Ashok were lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. They'd spent the day exploring Goa, and had returned to their hotel early evening. Since they were both tired, the two decided to retire early for the night.

"So.. tell me again. Sumana really wants to try out some...." Ashok asked, looking at Pooja. "I mean, has she ever done party drugs before?"

"No," Pooja replied, "she has not. But I think she's curious about it. We'll see if she actually goes through with it. Plus, she said she'd be bringing some friends over."

"We should talk to her first," Ashok said, "and make sure she knows what she's doing."

"Yeah, we should." Pooja agreed. "But, then again.." her voice tailed off a bit as she bit her lower lip and looked at her partner with a glint in her eye, "aren't you keen to see what it would be like to see her.. hmm?"

Ashok gave her wicked smile, and he cuddled up close. They began kissing, and fondling each others' bodies. As they did so, Pooja felt a bulge growing inside Ashok's pants.

"I'm going to fuck you tonight, you slutty girl," Ashok whispered into her ear.

"You can fuck me anytime you want, stud," she replied.

They kissed some more, and then Ashok pulled off his shirt, revealing his muscular chest. He then pivoted slightly, as he unzipped his jeans, and threw them to floor. As he did so, the comforter they were under came off, and his cock sprung free, and Pooja gasped. It was huge - thick and veiny, long and straight as a tent-pole already.

"Oh my god! Someone's in the right mood tonight... Hmm, did that someone just get hard thinking about a 40-year-old mama on roofies?" giggled Pooja.

Ashok didn't reply. He grabbed Pooja by her hips, and pulled her towards him. She laid back, watching as he climbed on top, and positioned himself above her.

He rubbed his dick against her pussy, teasing her for a few seconds before pushing in all the way to the hilt. Pooja moaned loudly as she felt her tight hole being stretched open, and Ashok groaned in pleasure as he felt her silken walls clutching him tightly.

Pooja wrapped her legs around Ashok's waist, holding him to her. They started moving together slowly, and soon there was a nice rhythm to their fucking.

"Ahh..." Pooja grunted, her eyes closed, "fuck me hard. Fuck your slutty girl hard, Ashok..."

Ashok obeyed, happily. He thrust his hips forward, ramming into her, and pushed her further onto the mattress. Pooja cried out loudly, her mouth wide open, as he fucked her with renewed vigor.

"Fuck me like I'm Sumana. Ravish me like you did her!" she groaned aloud.

"Fuck me like you would take her, Ashok... Fuck me like you would if I was high on E...!"

Pooja's words seemed to excite Ashok even more, as he picked up speed. He slammed into her repeatedly, feeling his shaft sliding in and out of her tight, wet cunt.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" Pooja cried, "shove your cock in and out of my pussy. Fuck me hard! Oh god, don't stop!"

Pooja's breathing quickened, and her body tensed up. Her head was thrown back, and her eyes closed tightly. She had orgasmed, and Ashok could feel her pussy contracting his dick as she came.

"Mmmmmm... Mmhhh..." she moaned, "ahhhhhhh... oohh yeah.. yesssss..."

Ashok kept at her for a while longer, until finally he too succumbed to his orgasm, and pumped his seed deep into Pooja's pussy.

As Pooja's orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes and looked at Ashok, smiling.

"That was amazing," she said, "you're so good at this."

Ashok smiled and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you, darling," he said, "I love you..."

"Oh, you'll be doing more than just that tonight..." she said, giving him a knowing look. They both burst out laughing.

***********

It took Ashok quite some time to make it through the crowd at the bar. The party was going full swing, and everyone seemed to know each other. People were dancing on the floor, and talking excitedly.

Finally he made it past the crowds, to where Pooja and Sumana sat, looking around to see if they could spot Savita and Sanjana. Both of them were dressed in halter-necks with a deep cut, and they waved him over.

"Heyyyy, we didn't see you for ages," Sumana greeted Ashok as he approached them, "where've you been?"

Ashok smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, I had to get away for a while. And meet someone who owed me."

Both Pooja and Sumana gave him strange looks.

"What do you mean?" Pooja asked, "Who owed you what?"

"A friend of mine," Ashok replied evasively, secretly checking on his pant pocket to make sure he still had the pills he'd just paid a bomb for. "Anyway, where are your friends? I thought they would be joining us here today."

Pooja smiled and answered for Sumana, "They've just gone to refill their drinks. Speaking of - what shall we get you?"

"Anything that comes with a tall glass of coconut water" Ashok said, "and a may be some tequila."

"Sure thing," Pooja said, "let me go get us some refills too."

She got up and walked away.

"So, did you arrange what I asked for?" Sumana asked Ashok as soon as Pooja was on her way.

Ashok nodded, "Yeah, I think so. It should work. But... are you sure, Sumana? This shit can get intense, and your probably not ready for what comes after."

"Actually, what makes you think that's not what I'm exactly looking for, hmm?" said this horny mother of two, raising an eyebrow.

Ashok shrugged as if to say, "Well, it's your funeral." In his head, all he could think of was what he could get away with once Sumana (and her friends) had tried what he had in his pocket.

"Good, now let's get this party started! We haven't had any fun yet!"

Pooja returned with two large glasses of coconut water and 5 shots of tequila. As soon as she set them down, Ashok pulled out the cover from his pocket, fetched a few pills from then and dropped them in. He mixed the drink well, and passed it to Sumana, who downed it in one gulp. Then he handed the other drink to Pooja, who also drank hers immediately.

"Well, that's that," Ashok announced as he looked at the two women in front of him, "now you all have to wait."

Just as he said that, Sanjana and Savita also turned up. They were both dressed in tight leather dresses, that stopped a few inches above the knees. Savita was in a maroon strap-less outfit, and Sanjana in a black sleeveless dress with deep v-cut that showed off a decent amount of her bosom.

Ashok turned around to look at them. The first thing that stood out was their age - they were obviously younger than he expected. When Sumana mentioned her "friends" he assumed she meant some folks closer to her age.

The second thing he noticed was a vague familiarity in one the girls. It was only when Savita sat down between Sumana and Pooja, did it strike him. Holy shit, he thought to himself, is that her...?

Sanjana must have noticed Ashok's somewhat dropping jaw, as she sat down next to him, "Well, I know my sister's a looker, but come on, be a bit discreet, eh?"

"Your sis... Your sister?" said an almost incredulous Pooja now. What in sweet heaven's name is this family about, she wondered. Clearly, the same thought was floating in Ashok's mind, because whatever reverie he was in about involving Sumana, was now replaced by the shock of seeing the two daughters coolly playing along with whatever their mom was up to.

Even as Ashok and Pooja slowly recovered from their shock, Sumana went ahead and placed a shot before each of Savita and Sanjana.

"Help yourself girls... The night is young!"

"Damn, Mom! Where we you all these years in our lives?" said a slightly sozzled Sanjana, who had clearly already pre-gamed a bit.

Both she and her sister wasted no time in tipping their two shots down their throats.

"Well... Looks like things are going to get interesting," was all Pooja could manage to say as she looked over the Ashok, who still seemed a bit stunned at what Sumana had just done.

The girls exchanged glances. They had no idea what their Mom was up to, but hell... they were in. Weren't they?

***********

An hour later, the effect of the drug began to show. Oh, did they begin to show!

By then, Ashok & Pooja had ensured that Sumana, Savita and Sanjana had been brought back to their rooms in one piece. All those three were at different levels of high, with each tripping in their own little mindspace.

But, there was something more than that. Something primal, animalistic, would erupt soon. Ashok knew it, he'd seen what this particular strain of roofies could do before.

The girls didn't know it though; hell, neither did Pooja, who hadn't exactly experienced this particular batch earlier. It was only Ashok who'd sampled some during what his usual "guy" called his "beta-testing" session. And he knew what would happen... Oh, yes, when it happened, it would do so unexpectedly, and completely unleash the last vestiges of a human being's self-control. And when that happened, he knew from experience, you'd ride that high out till dawn.

Sumana had asked for it, as far as Ashok was concerned, and with her bringing her daughters into the picture, well that was on her. On his part, he wasn't going to let this opportunity slide. When he saw there more players in the game, he brought on his "ordinance" of his own in the form of some - let's say, eager colleagues.

Ashok had played his part to perfection, and when he realised what little game Sumana was playing on her own daughters, he decided to show her a lesson. A real lesson, he thought. One that she was asking for, the bitch!

***********

Sumana sat naked on her bed, eyes half closed as she breathed heavily. She was horny. Yes, increasingly so, she felt. But, also, kind of unsure & lost. She'd never done anything like this before.

Her hands moved to touch herself, and she gasped, feeling something hard pushing against her hand. Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw a man standing next to her bed. At first, she thought it was Ashok, but no. It was a muscular man with a deep voice, wearing nothing except a pair of briefs. In her drug-laden stupor, she realised that Ashok & Pooja had invited some of their own friends over...

"What? What is going on?" she asked, confused.

The stranger smiled at her, and kissed her lips softly, before moving to suckle her neck. He tasted salty, and very masculine. That only made Sumana hornier.

He turned around, and pushed his underwear down, revealing a thick, veiny cock. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen, stopping only a few inches above the man's knees. With a grin, he slapped her across the face. "You're mine now, whore."

She whimpered as this man grabbed her legs and spread them apart, and pulled her towards him. His cock was like an anaconda, effortlessly parting her pussy lips, and entering slowly inside her.

Sumana moaned loudly, as the man's snake drove into her. It felt so good, and she wanted more. "Oh god!" she squealed.

His thrusts became faster, his balls slapping against her clit each time they plunged inside her wet cunt. As he fucked her harder, Sumana wrapped her arms around the man's shoulders, and held onto him tightly. She was moaning louder with every thrust, her mind already lost in ecstasy.

The man grunted, as he pushed his cock deeper into Sumana's cunt. Sweat trickled down the man's torso, and he fucked her even harder. He bent forward, and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Fuck me! I'm yours! FUCK ME!"

Sumana screamed in pleasure, as the man took control of her body. His cock pounded her pussy relentlessly, bringing her closer to orgasm with each thrust. From the corner of her eye, she could see some activity going on at the couch. Was that Savita on her knees? Sumana squinted trying to get a slightly better look, but was immediately slapped back into her own reality as the man who mounted her rammed all of his serpentine cock hard into her cunt!

Sumana was screaming out loud, as her orgasm hit her. She came so hard, writhing about wildly under the man's assault as her juices gushed out of her pussy. The man roared, as his cock spewed its load inside her tight pussy.

Anaconda Man collapsed on top of her, panting heavily. He gripped her by the thighs, and pulled himself up. One hand reached between them, and fondled her breast, causing her to moan again.

"My turn, now" she heard someone say. This voice was more youthful, probably not belonging someone older than 25.

Sumana groggily opened her eyes, and saw a boy standing next to her bed. He was shirtless, and had a small patch of hair on his chest. His muscles were well defined, though there weren't any abs visible. But then, that wasn't what caught her attention. Her gaze was drawn to his cock.

It was the thickest phallus she had ever seen; it hung from him like a tree-trunk, thick and veiny. It was already semi-hard, and pulsed in the air, twitching occasionally. It looked meatier than the first man's cock from earlier, and she wondered if it would be able to fit inside her pussy.

Arousal washed over her, making her body flush with heat again. She gasped as the boy ran his hands through her hair, pulling her head backwards. Her mouth opened wide, as he eased his cock-head inside.

"Naughty girl! You're still horny, huh?" the boy teased her.

Sumana moaned softly. With her mouth already full of his cock, she couldn't reply verbally. Instead, she nodded yes, and tried to take more of it into her mouth.

As much as she loved sucking cock, this was an entirely different sensation. Her lips stretched around his cock, and saliva oozed from the corners of her mouth.

As the boy continued to fuck her mouth, Sumana felt something warm against her leg. She glanced down, and through her tear-filled eyes, realized Savita was kneeling between her legs, her face very close to Sumana's pussy. The sight made Sumana blush, but she didn't stop the girl from pleasuring her - denial was not something that her brain was in a position to do now. Not even if it was her own daughter munching her freshly ravaged cunt.

Even as she continued focusing on getting this giant cock into her throat, she felt Savita's head being shoved forward to meet her pussy. That's when she realised that Ashok was behind Savita - the man was taking her on all fours even as he directed her to munch her mother's pussy!

And Savita was doing just that. Her tongue touched her clit, sending a small electrical charge of pleasure coursing through her body. Sumana's pussy was soaked, and her juices flowed freely onto her thighs. It wasn't just hey own juices, she figured, it must be mixed with that first man's semen too.

That thought sent another wave of arousal through her mind. She moaned loudly, causing the boy to pull his cock out of her mouth.

"You like how your daughter is licking you?" he asked.

"Mmmh.. yes!" she replied.

"I think so too. I'm going to fuck you hard now, my naughty momma slut."

The boy pulled his cock back, and moved around Sumana and positioned himself below her. He effortlessly hoisted her by her hips and positioned his massive tree-trunk below her. Sumana was now in a modified reverse-cowgirl pose, with the boy's massive dong just near her entrance, even as Savita's tongue continued to lick her and his shaft. In this position, Sumana had a vantage view of Ashok's cock railing her elder daughter from behind!

She could feel the boy's cock throbbing, ready to enter her. But that wasn't what he went for first. Instead, he reached forwards and grabbed both her tits, squeezing the massive melons firmly. Sumana groaned at the sudden pain in her boobs, but found herself instinctively arching her back to give him better access to finale her tits.

He then moved one of his hands down. His fingers grazed her bushy pussy lips, and he paused there.

"Yes, that's right, whore. Show me how horny you are!"

Sumana moaned at the sound of his voice, and shuddered at the touch of his hand on her pussy. She was soaking wet, and her juices were flowing freely from her groin, onto the bed, onto Savita's face.

The boy rubbed his cock against Sumana's pussy lips, teasing her. Even as she moaned, he pushed his cock further, until he finally penetrated her.

Her pussy tightened around the boy's cock, and she cried out. His cock filled her completely, stretching the walls of her pussy to such an extent, she thought he might tear her up. This really wasn't a human cock, and more like large log of wood that she'd christened him after! The sensation of having it inside her was something else!

And the boy didn't go easy on her. He started thrusting upwards, ramming the thick pole deep into her pussy over and over again. It was a full-on fucking, and she loved every inch of it.

As the boy fucked her, she watched Ashok continue to take Savita doggie style, his cock buried in her tight little cunt.

A few times, she looked down to see the boy's cock disappearing between her legs, only to reappear moments later. Each time, her eyes widened at the sight of his monstrous cock. Was it really, humanly possible for a cock to get any bigger, she wondered. Maybe it was some sort of magical power...

He slowly increased the speed of his thrusts, and began slamming his cock into her pussy even harder, he was using his powerful forearms to move her in sync, gripping her ass-cheeks. Her body shook each time he slammed his huge cock deep inside her.

At last, he bottomed out. His cock was lodged in her deepest parts. As his balls slapped against her clit, she screamed aloud, unable to contain her orgasmic ecstasy.

"Aaah.... Aaah... AIAIYYOOO..." screamed Sumana, as she convulsed on his dick, squirting her jism on Savita's waiting face. Tree Trunk Boy kept pounding her pussy, not wanting to stop, and soon, he felt himself nearing his own climax, and pulled out of her pussy.

His cock had been coated in her pussy juices, and he just had to rub it against her clit as he came. He groaned, "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, soo good," unleashing his load on her belly and torso.

Savita wrapped her lips around his cock, sucking out all the cum in his cock, and licking up whatever was splattered on Sumana's navel and thighs.

Sumana gasped, panting heavily, as she finally regained her senses. Her pussy ached, and the feeling of being stretched by the monster cock was still intensely pulsating around cervical region.

Ashok was breathing hard too. He was still ramming Savita, not having missed a beat even as his fucktoy was busy lapping up the cum deposited on her mother's body.

Sumana turned her head to the right, and for the first time that night, at least as far as she could register in her hazy stupor, she got a look at Sanjana. Well at least whatever was visible of her.

Her younger daughter was kneeling next to the couch, her head buried between the legs of the boy who had just fucked her momma into oblivion. She was sucking his cock dry, and making sure that none of his seed went wasted, which Sumana couldn't blame her for. Sanjana must have had a great view of what had just happened.

She turned to look back at the boy, and saw him kneading his cock in Savita's mouth. He was going soft finally, and soon, he would pull away from her.

Sumana felt a twinge in her loins. Damn, she was horny again! What was that drug Ashok had fed all of them? She's asked him for some "ecstasy', as she's read about it being a nice party drug which reduced inhibitions. Her idea was to see how her daughters behaved when they loosened up. But, this - this was something else!

PPanwar
PPanwar
47 Followers