Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," she whispered.

Her words sent a jolt straight to Sumana's pussy, and she groaned softly. Sanjana's hands slid down her sides, and cupped her mother's ass cheeks.

"Yes," said Sumana, her voice barely above a whisper. "Please."

They kissed once more, and then Sanjana pushed her mother down onto the couch. She straddled Sumana's lap, and pressed her own pussy against the older woman's mound. They both moaned, and rubbed their pussies together.

Their tongues met, and they exchanged saliva, and then Sanjana began massaging her mother's rack, as she continued to rub herself against Sumana's crotch.

The young woman's breasts were soft, and full. Sumana closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her daughter's warm, slick cunt rubbing against her clit.

A few moments later, Sanjana leaned forward, and placed her hands behind her mother's neck. Then she slowly lowered her mouth toward the older woman's breasts, and began kissing them.

Sumana sighed happily, and arched her back as her daughter sucked on one nipple, and then switched to the other.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, and then turned to look into Sanjana's eyes. "Do you like that?"

"Yes," said Sanjana, smiling, moving closer and now rubbing her own tits against her mother's melons.

Sumana reached out and grabbed Sanjana's hips, and pulled her close. The younger woman's pussy was sopping wet, and she could feel the heat emanating from it.

They both needed some cock, Sumana knew. And there was enough of that to go around - Ashok, Tree Trunk Boy, Anaconda Man, The African... she realised her mind now had a nomenclature for each one of them. They were all in the vicinity.

Even as she thought about how she wanted to fuck them all, her hand slipped between Sanjana's thighs, and she found the girl's mound already sopped-wet. It hadn't been 10 minutes since she's ridden Tree Trunk Boy almost dry, and her younger daughter's body was already pining for more action.

She started rubbing the girl's slit, and Sanjana's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled at her mother, and then nodded.

"Let's taste some cock," she said, and gave her daughter one final emphatic tongue-heavy kiss.

Then Sanjana got up, and walked over to where Anaconda Man was lying. He was still naked, and his erection was standing proudly, pointing right at the ceiling.

He grinned when he saw her approach him, and then looked past her shoulder to see who else was coming. His grin widened as he caught sight of Sumana too, right behind her daughter.

"What do you think?" Sanjana asked her mother, and then bent down and took the man's penis into her mouth.

Anaconda Man groaned, and threw his head back, as he thrust his hips upward, and drove the thick shaft deep into her throat.

Sumana watched the scene with fascination. Her daughter's lips were wrapped tightly around the man's member, and she was sucking hard. Her daughter's cheeks hollowed, and her tongue danced across the underside of the shaft, while her fingers played with the balls. She was making love to the cock, and loving every second of it.

Her own pussy was tingling, and she was dying to get her hands on it. She had to suck Anaconda Man's dick! But first, she wanted to make sure her daughter was satisfied. She kneeled down next to Sanjana, and ran her finger along her younger daughter's slit, and felt the heat emanating from within.

"I want to lick your clit," she whispered, and then slid her middle finger inside the girl's pussy.

"Mmmmm..." Sanjana moaned, and closed her eyes, even as her face was getting stuffed by cock.

Sumana began licking the girl's pussy, and soon she was moaning, and thrashing her head from side to side. Sanjana's pussy tasted sweet, and her mother was enjoying herself immensely. She wasn't sure if it was the drug cocktail talking, or if this was how her youngest always tasted. If it was the latter, well, Sumana regretted the years of missed opportunities... She was going to make up for it now!

She coiled up her tongue like a corkscrew, and started drilling her daughter's cunt in a circular pattern. The young woman's mini-climax hit her harder than she expected. Anaconda Man's cock was buried in her throat, and she gagged, choking on his length as she came.

"Aaarrghhh... Mommmeee...!" said Sanjana, her scream muffled by the phallic stuffing in her mouth.

The man pulled out of her throat, and she gasped for breath, a frothy mixture of pre-cum and saliva oozing out of her mouth, hung-open.

"Now, my turn!" said Sumana, pushing a still shuddering Sanjana aside and making a beeline for Anaconda Man's member. His cock was still rock-hard, and he was panting heavily. He reached down and grabbed her shoulders, and then guided the older woman toward his crotch.

Sumana leaned forward, and kissed the tip of his cock, and then stuck out her tongue and licked all around its head. She sucked the shaft, and then ran her hand over it, feeling the smooth skin beneath her palm. She could feel his heart pounding through the fleshy tube of muscle that was pumping blood into his penis. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she processed that she had now given all her three orifices to this man, in just one night. And she was far from done.

"You're such a slut" said Anaconda Man, "I can't believe you let your own daughter suck me off. What a bunch a whores!"

Sumana took him into her mouth again, and began bobbing her head up and down his shaft. She loved the taste of cock. It was so salty, and musky, and yet somehow clean at the same time. She was sucking on his balls now, and they were hanging there, swinging gently from their sack. She took one ball in her mouth first, and then the second. All the while, her hand massaging the tent-pole overseeing them.

Anaconda Man was groaning loudly, and Sumana smiled. This was what she wanted to hear.

Just then, she felt a presence behind her. Nay, she felt an object of lust behind her - it was almost sixth sense now for her. She craned her neck slightly to make out of silhouette of Tree Trunk Boy lining himself up.

His ICBM ready to launch, aiming for Sumana's backdoor, which was now propped up seductively, thanks to the curious position she had put herself in while pleasuring the cock in front of her face. He was positioning his member at her entrance, using both his hands to balance it just right.

He pushed forward, and his cock penetrated the tight ring of flesh, and slid in deep.

"Oh God..." whispered Sumana, "It feels so good."

Tree Trunk Boy grunted, and pulled out, and thrust back in, deeper than ever before. The sensation of being stuffed full made Sumana moan. Her pussy was already wet, and her juices were now flowing freely as the young man fucked her asshole.

She looked up at Anaconda Man, and saw a look of pure bliss on his face. As if he had found something that he never knew existed until now.

"Goddammit, I love fucking your face, you bitch," he said, loudly.

"Yes, yes...fuck my ass! FUCK IT HARD!" she yelled in her mind at the Boy, even has her throated massaged the Anaconda cock-head.

Tree Trunk Boy was pulling back, and pushing forward, and then withdrawing, and plunging back in. His hips were moving in slow motion, and his cock was sliding in and out of Sumana's ass. She was moaning louder and louder, even as she struggled to draw breath against the phallic invasion of her throat.

The Boy was grunting, and breathing heavily.

Just as Sumana right she might black out, something new caught her attention. Somehow sure commanded he eyes, even through the drug-laden haze, to look downward. Squinting, she could see Ashok!

"When did he crawl here!?" she thought to herself.

Even as she was trying to process this new information, she felt Tree Trunk Boy and Ashok slowly work together in lowering her ass, which until then was parallel to ground as she was getting fucked on her knees.

Now, the Boy slowed his pace down and guided her derriere towards the ground at an oblique angle, even as he continued to find a way to shaft her asshole.

Sumana, then felt another exhilarating shock, this time from the nerve-endings of her pussy. Ashok, who she had ridden like a rodeo veteran just the previous night, was now setting her up for a repeat act. Except this time, it was in concert with two other monster cocks in each of her holes!

These three freaks of nature were making her airtight!

Ashok had positioned himself between her legs, and was slowly guiding his cock into her pussy, as Tree Trunk Boy continued to pound Sumana's ass.

"Ahhh...ahhhh...oh God!" she screamed, as she felt her pussy being stretched wide open by the invader.

As Ashok began to fuck her, the Boy was also pushing his cock into her asshole, and the two men worked together to stretch her ass-cheeks wider than it had ever been before.

They were working their way inside her, one cock at a time.

"Mnnmm.. Mmmnmm! Oh God, oh God, oh.. oh.. Aiyyy..." she mumbled, as she felt her pussy being filled to capacity, and then some more.

Meanwhile, Anaconda Man was picking up the pace, now ramming his shaft down her throat, even as rivulets of her spit and his pre-cum truckload down her sides of her mouth, down her throat, and dripped into her undulating breasts.

"Ohhhh.. Arrrhhhhh! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fu... Mnmmmph!" she yelled at the Boy, who was still pounding her asshole.

And so, Ashok and Tree Trunk Boy both slammed their cocks into her ass and pussy simultaneously. She gasped, and moaned, and tried to scream.

Anaconda Man was slamming his cock down her throat as fast as possible, while his balls slapped against her chin.

"Glurrrggg... Slurr....slurrp..," Sumana's vocal contributions were now basically to sound like an air-clogged sink.

Her pussy was being stretched to its limits, and the sensation was driving her crazy. She felt like her insides would rip apart if they weren't being held together by the three intruders.

The Boy was fucking her ass in tandem with Ashok, and the two men were pumping away at her body as though it was a whorehouse.

Her wavy hair, which somehow until then was still held together by a loose bun, had come undone. It was wildly disshevelled now, sticky with sweat and remnants of cum. Her mascara was running across her face, like deranged war paint.

"Guh! Ggh! Yesssss! Oh God, yesss...Rmphhh.. Sllurrp.." she managed to eke out, as she felt her ass being pounded relentlessly.

She was screaming and moaning, and her eyes rolled back into her head. The three monsters were drilling her orifices like jackhammers.

"Aii... Aiyy.. Aaayoorrrr.." she howled, as the three men drove their cocks deep into her ass, pussy and mouth.

Ashok's cock was buried to the hilt in Sumana's pussy, while Tree Trunk Boy was slamming his cock into her ass. They were moving in unison, and the combination of the two men was stretching her pelvic muscles to their limit.

"Ggh... Ggh... Uuuu... Oooooh... Oh God! Ahhh...oh God! Glurrg..." she was gasping, and grunting.

"I'm going to cum! I'm gonna cum! Cumming! Oh God, yes! Oh God! Oh Gaawww...ddd!" she screamed, as she felt the orgasm start to build within her.

Tree Trunk Boy was also bucking his hips, trying to get himself off. His thighs were slapping against her ass, and he was grunting as well.

"Ahhh...ahh...aaaahhhhhhh...nnnnggggghhh!" she was yelling, and shaking violently, as she Anaconda Man's dick stiffen up and engorge further..

The two men were hammering her ass and cunt, and the vibrations of their brutal thrusts were sending jolts through her insides.

First, it was Ashok's cock that exploded inside her pussy, and his ejaculation triggered her own climax.

"Aiiiii.... Arrrrgggghyyyyy!"

Then, when Tree Trunk Boy gave one final, Hail Mary of a thrust, his senses finally caved and he shot his thick load all inside her ass. Sumana's reaction instinctively clamped around his cock, and squeezed him dry.

"Mnnnphhh.. Gllrrrgg.. Glurr..!" only guttural gibberish was coming out of Sumana now, her eyes having long since rolled back into her head, her body having lost all control.

Finally, Anaconda Man's massive cock erupted in her mouth, and she sucked it down as far as possible. He kept spurting, and her tongue was coated with his seed. He collapsed onto the bed, exhausted, and panting.

The three men pulled themselves free of Sumana's cum-dumpster of a body and flopped onto their backs, gasping for breath. They had all finished emptying themselves inside her.

They were spent, exhausted, drained, and panting heavily. Their bodies trembled and they were sweating profusely.

"God damn you, woman," said Ashok, who was lying on the floor now, beside Sumana's almost motionless form. "You're an evil bitch."

"This is all on you, Ashok..." slurred Sumana, still languishing on the bed, as if sleep-talking, her arms and legs splayed wide, naked, and oozing cum from every orifice.

***********

She didn't move a muscle. Hell, she couldn't have if she wanted to.

Entire minutes passed before she realised something wet moving around her thigh. Indeed, as she slowly tried to open her eyelids - which were now caked with the crusty remnants of drying semen - she felt the same wet sensation on her neck.

It was her two daughters, who had come to service their Momma. Daughters? Service? Ha!

More like two cum-crazed animals who were feasting on the deposits that now covered vast swathes of her naked, ravaged body.

Sanjana was licking her neck and tracing a path towards her cum-stained lips, while the elder one - Savita - was ravenously extracting fluids from her pussy like a vacuum cleaner.

"Nnnnnnnggg.. Mmmm! Ohhhh... Nnnnnngh!" she squirmed and moaned, as she felt her daughters' tongues and mouths polishing her body.

As the girls continued to lick her body, Sumana lifted her head slightly and looked down at the scene around her. It looked like a war zone, as the three men who most recently ravished her lay around in different positions, slowly recovering their senses.

Somewhere in the background, Pooja was getting ass-fucked on her knees by the African man, who was plunging his member in and out of her anus, her breasts slapping at against each other like a metronome - "splat, splat splat..."

Even as her mind registered this, she realised Sanjana was now almost face to face with her. Her younger one pursed her lips, oodles of cum-heavy fluid now dripping around from her chin. She came in for the wettest, stickiest smooch Sumana could ever imagine.

"Hhnnnggg...Mmmmnn," she whimpered as her daughter transferred the turgid, salty mixture into her mouth, her tongue leading the invasion. Strands of this thick, white fluid dripped back on her breasts, as she cum-kissed Sanjana.

Savita meanwhile was busy sucking the last few droplets of cum out from her mother's pussy. She started at the top and went deeper, slurping up the viscous liquid like a child licking cake batter off its fingers. She was no mood to share, as she swallowed the fruits of her efforts whole.

No, she had dirtier ideas, her eldest. Having sucked her mom's pussy nearly clean, Savita now made her way to the older woman's asshole, which was just beginning to drip the thick jism that been deposited in her rectum.

Savita started licking the asshole in earnest, slurping up the foul-smelling contents like a pro, as her mother continued to hungrily swap cum with her younger sister.

"Mnn...mmm...," Sumana moaned into Sanjana's sticky mouth, even as her elder daughter's tongue now probed the length of her anus.

"That's it... lick my ass... aaaahhh...mmnhh...," Sumana grunted, as her daughter's tongue darted deep inside her ass...

She had no clue when she finally passed out that hazy night.