Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, she heard Ashok grunting loudly, as he came inside Savita's pussy. She watch him pull out of her daughter's sex tunnel, and then, his cock started spurting cum all over back. It landed on her buttocks, back, hair and one load even made it all the way to Sumana's breasts and stomach, more than body-length away!

As he finished cumming, he collapsed on the bed, totally spent, while Savita continued to lick the semen off Sumana's chest and torso, this time Ashok's. Her eldest, Sumana noticed, seemed oblivious to ravishing fuck she'd just received, being reduced to a cum-hungry zombie.

As she was watching her daughter cleaning her up as if in a trance, Sumana was alerted to the presence of another cock making its way to her face. This was a new person, she noted. He looked to be of West African extraction, probably yet another member of Ashok's volleyball team. Goa was home to several tourists, and seasonal immigrants, she remembered. Why this mundane thought went through her drug-addled mind at this time, she wasn't sure.

The black man took hold of her head and pushed it down onto his thick, veiny cock. At first, she instinctively resisted, but then relented, and let his cock slide into her mouth. His hands held her head firmly.

She gagged a little as this new specimen entered her throat. A few more inches slid past her gag reflex and she realized it wasn't so bad. The cock didn't go much deeper than that, as the guy pulled it out of her mouth, and then rammed it right back into her throat.

She tried to move her head away, but the man trapped her there with his strong arms. He was fucking her mouth like crazy, and she could feel the muscles of his thighs working against cheeks, and the subtle sounds coming from him told her he was enjoying himself.

At the same time, she felt someone rolling her slowly onto her side, and her left leg behind lifted. The brief coolness she felt as the air in the room hit her pussy, was interrupted by the feeling of something poking her asshole.

She moaned around the cock in her mouth, as she felt something rim her asshole. It wasn't a finger or anything like that, but something hard and smooth, with a slight curve to it. The tip of the object pushed against her anus, and she managed to turn her head away from the cock that was facefucking her, for a moment.

Just as she did that, the object pushed its way into her body. She let out a yelp of surprise and pain, as the thing shoved its way deep inside her rectum. She was shocked, and confused. Hadn't she just been fucked in the ass not too long ago, just last night in fact?

But, this was different. This was something that struck a lot further inside her ass. She felt it go deeper still, and then, she felt the cock in her mouth, and closely followed by the fingers in her cunt moving.

She groaned around the cock in her mouth as the dick went even deeper into her throat. She felt something very strange happening to her body, and she realized that it was a cock in her ass that had found her deepest, darkest recesses. Not just any cock, THE cock that had fucked her first that night. Anaconda Man was back! And he was ass-fucking her sideways!

"Mmmmhh... Mmmrr...!" Sumana moaned, choking on the male member impaling her throat.

This was intense, and she couldn't help but moan in pleasure around the black cock in her mouth. Her hips started thrusting involuntarily, and her eyes rolled back into her head in lust-filled stupor. She could feel sticky fluid leaking from both ends of her body as she was violated by the two members - a giant mamba in her mouth and the other rod thrusting harder now into her asshole.

Somewhere during this concerto, she realised that there was a person fingering her clit, and it was none other than Sanjana! In fact, her younger daughter was now simultaneously sucking on Sumana's tits too, her nipples hard as pencil tips...

The cock in her ass moved faster and harder now; pushing its way deep into Sumana's rectum with each thrust. Sanjana had aligned herself sideways too, affording herself better access to her mother's undulating pussy and tits.

The boy with the thick phallus, who Sumana had ridden to an orgasm barely some minutes back, now lined himself up behind Sanjana. He was back in full glory, his bazooka positioned right at the entrance to Sanjana's love tunnel, as she lay on her side, still fingering her mother's pussy. He pushed inside Sanjana without a moment's delay or hesitation; thrust his cock into her cunt like he'd been waiting for this moment for a long time.

"Oh, FUUUCK!" shouted Sanjana, as she felt the huge cock stretch her insides. "That feels so goooooo....." her words trailed into a throaty moan, a mixture pain and pleasure, if there ever was one.

And, she was right. This dick in her pussy felt better than any she'd ever experienced before.

Sumana gasped, and moaned around the cock in her mouth now, watching her youngest child getting penetrated by that log of wood.. Meanwhile, she herself was getting fucked in the ass by a reptilian phallus, and her mind was simply unable to process all that was happening.

Tree Trunk Boy continued fucking her daughter with brutal force, slamming his cock in and out of her cunt. The "slap-slap-slap" sound his powerful thighs making contact with Sanjana's supple, fleshy ass was almost like base drone.

Sanjana's eyes were wide open now, staring blankly straight ahead, as the boy behind her began to pound her with such force, that Sumana could feel the bed beneath them shaking. At the same time, she could feel the cock that was hitherto pumping her mouth pull out suddenly with an audible "plop".

As she was still processing this, her mouth opened in shock, and she tried to catch her breath. She realised that owner of the phallus that was just in her mouth, had somehow pushed the "still-getting ravaged" Sanjana and her paramour aside, and was lining up to penetrate her cunt. She was going to be double-teamed!

Her heart was racing, and she knew that she was about to experience something very intense. She didn't know what to do, or expect, and just froze.

But, the African was already moving forward - having positioned himself more or less where Sanjana was but moments ago, he began pushing his virile cock between Sumana's parted legs. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. And he plunged his cock into her sopping wet, much-fucked cunt.

She screamed, and arched her back instinctively, as the new invader entered her body. Her pussy was stretched once again beyond its limit, and she could feel her inner walls being rubbed raw.

The cock in her ass, which had paused momentarily as if to be courteous to it's fellow violator, resumed pounding Sumana's butt with renewed vigor, as his counterpart in her pussy found his rhythm.

They were fucking her hard - the Anaconda and the African - and she could feel the muscles of her buttocks clenching and releasing as they slammed their massive members in and out of her two gaping holes.

"Oh, fucking gawwd... Yes, yes... Fuck!" she screamed like a banshee. Her voice seemed to be echoing off the walls of the room. Or was it her own head?

Their balls took turns slapping against her clit with each thrust, sending jolts of electricity through her entire body.

And, she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Screaming as loud as she could, as her body was wracked with pleasure.

"Oh, God, yes...yes...oh, fuck meeeeeee..." she wailed, in lust-ridden despair.

For a while, she thought she heard a voice, or maybe voices. But, then she realised that it was coming from her own mouth. It was the only thing she could think about, as her orgasm tore through her body, causing her to convulse wildly.

She came so hard, that she felt lightheaded.

After a few moments, she became aware of the sounds surrounding her. The man who was fucking her ass was grunting, and she could hear the slap-slap-slap of his thighs against her buttocks.

She could hear him, moaning loudly as he pounded away at her asshole. And, she could feel his engorged member in her ass throbbing rapidly, as he emptied himself inside her anal cavity. Load after load was shot straight into her butt, the cock refusing to heel or go limp in any hurry.

And amidst this haze, she realised she could hear the moans of a woman on her knees slightly ahead of her. Her orgasm-addled brain vaguely computing that it was Sanjana, who was still getting pounded into the mattress, now on all fours, by the Tree Trunk Boy.

Then, she heard another moan. And, suddenly, she realised that it wasn't Sanjana anymore making the noise. It was Savita.

It was coming from somewhere slightly behind her. For there, Ashok and Pooja were fucking her elder daughter, as she lay supine on the bed. Pooja, with a strap-on, was pummelling Savita's pussy, and Ashok was wantonly face-fucking her as her head dangled over the side of the bed. The two young women's breasts jiggling and swaying back & forth, as if connected by a thread.

Even as the Anaconda Man retreated, and extracted his member from Sumana's nether-hole, she knew the black man fucking her pussy was still going strong. Sumana wondered how long he would keep up with this side-on position now that her ass-violator was done.

He must have been holding her hips really tightly, because she could feel the pressure of his hands against her fleshy sides and buttocks. He was ramming his cock into her pussy with great force, and she could feel her juices - mixed with all the other fluids deposited in her that day - flowing down her thigh, and pooling under them. She could feel his cock swelling, and knew that soon he'd be filling her womb with his seed anytime now

In a flash, he was now over her, pushing her violently onto her back, looking down at her heaving breasts. His cock was still buried deep inside her, and she could feel its heat against the walls of her vagina, as she lay on her back - for once being fucked somewhat conventionally, in a missionary position.

Her mind was hazy, and all she could do was lie there, feeling the man's cock pumping in and out of her pussy, as her own body began to respond again.

Her black stallion was pounding away like a jackhammer now, as he worked his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. With every thrust, more of his shaft disappeared between her legs, until finally his balls slapped against her ass.

His hips bucked violently, and he let out loud grunts every few thrusts. Then, suddenly, he stiffened, and she could feel the muscles in his stomach contract as he pumped his cum deep inside her pussy.

For almost an entire minute, he kept shooting his sperm into her pussy, while she writhed beneath him. And then, when he was done, he withdrew his cock, and she felt this ejaculate dribble out of her pussy, onto the sheets. The sticky warmth of his semen oozing out of her pussy made her shiver, and she turned her head towards the side.

Through her sweat-laden brow, and hazy eyes, she could see what she made out to be Savita and Sanjana, again. They were both still getting taken by the same people as when she'd mentally recorded the scene a few minutes ago. Except now, the intensities seemed to have escalated further.

Pooja was still slamming her strap-on into her elder one's pussy, and she could see that Savita was trying desperately to take it all. Sumana noted how her elder daughter's arms were now stretched above her head, and her face was contorted with lustful ecstasy. She had one leg up, bent at the knee, and her foot was planted firmly on the mattress.

Ashok was still pounding away at her mouth, and he was now pulling his cock in and out of her throat, as if he were milking a cow. Her lips were stretched wide open, and her tongue was fluttering around his shaft as he did so. Vile sounds of gagging seemed to emanate from the young woman's oral cavity.

Meanwhile, Sanjana was now riding the boy with the tree-trunk for a cock, and like some wild animal, she was screaming out loud. She saw her younger daughter's cute, perky tits bouncing wildly as she rode that dick, and she could tell by the look on her face that Sanjana was having the time of her life. Profanity-laden screams seemed to intersperse with sound wet, slapping flesh.

She could hear Sanjana moaning and grunting, as she impaled her pussy harder and faster on Tree Trunk Boy's monster cock.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me, you motherfucker!" Sanjana screamed. "Fuck my fucking pussy hard! Fuck me like you fucked my momma!"

The boy was doing just that, and he was now lifting his pelvis and slamming it up against hers, as if he were trying to penetrate her uterus itself with his cock.

Savita was also making some muffled noises, but - probably because she was getting her mouth stuffed with a phallus - she sounded less intense than Sanjana.

They both were clearly enjoying themselves, though.

Sumana slowly propped herself up, and looked around for some hydration. All this sweating and intense "activity" had left her parched. She noticed a jug of water resting on the table next to the bed, and she picked it up.

She took a sip of the cool liquid. It tasted refreshing, and she smiled, feeling some of it trickle down her body...

But then, something caught her eye. She need a few moments to process it, and somewhere a light bulb went off. She's only seen this movies & TV series till now, but recognised it for what she was fairly sure it was. On the glass-top centre-table, next to comfortable sofas, she saw a small pile of white powder, next to which were short thin lines drawn with the same substance.

Her mind started racing, and she felt dizzy. What is going on here? Had she taken things too far now... Just as she was ruminating these thoughts in her ecstasy-induced brain, she heard Ashok grunt.

He had pulled his cock out of Savita's mouth, and quickly got off the bed and walked towards Pooja, who was still hovering over the latter's supine form, driving her strap on intro her.

Ashok grabbed his cock and rubbed it along Pooja's slit, and then pushed it inside her pussy from behind. Sumana saw this curious sight of her daughter getting brutally fucked by someone getting fucked themselves in turn, and that distracted her for a few moments. But, that erotic carnival didn't hold her transfixed for long; her chaotic thought-process snapped back towards the white powder on the glass -top.

It was cocaine. The words ringing in her head as she mouthed the name silently to herself.

"Cocaine?" she said out loud.

Pooja must've noticed her sudden change of expression, and turned to her, smiling.

"...Yeah, baby," said Pooja. "Just a little bump" not missing a beat as she performed her role to perfection, sandwiched between Ashok and Savita.

"Ohhh... yes, yes... fuck, that's it.. Fuck!" it sounded like Sanjana was performing her tune somewhere at the far-end of her mind, even though her younger daughter was screaming like a banshee not fifteen feet away from her.

But, all that didn't matter to Sumana now, as found herself walking towards the table, her legs with a mind of their own. Her eyes were fixed on the pile of white powder.

"What's wrong?" asked Pooja.

"I..." Sumana hesitated, and then spoke again. "This looks like...."

"Yes, it is," replied Pooja, now huffing and taking quicker breaths.

Sumana saw a coiled up note next to the lines, just as she'd seen in all those movies.

"Do you know how much is enough to get high?" asked Sumana.

"For you, one line should do it," answered Pooja.

"One line? That's it? I'll be.... okay after that?"

"Aaah... Aaahh... Haaaan, HAAAN!" sounded Savita, who was clearly screaming gibberish at the universe, but somehow Sumana's mind processed it as her daughter egging her on...

Sumana nodded. "Okay. One line, then."

"Go ahead, Sumana..aaa. aaaa," encouraged Pooja, her voice trailing off into a long groan as Ashok now proceeded pounded his woman even harder.

"Oh gaaawd... Fuck, keep going, yeeaah... aahh...ahhhhh..." Sanjana was either completely wasted, or had watched one too many a porn flick. Somewhere in the chaos that was her mind, Sumana would later recollect that she actually thought this.

It was almost like an out-of-body experience, as she felt herself reaching forward and carefully picking up the coiled paper. She placed it next to a thin line drawn with the white substance. She held it between her index finger and thumb, and sniffed slowly, before closing one nostril and taking it all in at once.

The room was silent, save for the moans coming from Pooja, who was being fucked hard by Ashok now. Sanjana had - at least, audibly it seemed so - apparently passed out, even as the boy continued fucking her prone body.

Sumana took another deep breath, and exhaled. She looked down at the line of cocaine. There was barely any left.

She could hear Pooja moaning in orgasm even as her eyes continued to stare at Sumana, and Ashok grunting as he pumped her pussy. Savita meanwhile was reaching upwards and kneading Pooja's plentiful mammaries, pinching and twisting her nipples.

Sumana stood up straight. It felt like the world was spinning around her. She saw the bathroom door open, and the large black man who had just pumped her full of his seed a few minutes ago, walked up towards the large bed. Not that it registered much in Sumana's hazy mind.

She made her way - on legs that felt like jelly - over to where Sanjana was still enacting what could only be described some erotic rodeo-opera, as she bounced around on the young stallion below her.

As she reached closer to that side of the room, she thought she heard Sanjana cry out, "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt, FUCK IT!"

A cocktail of chemicals were coursing through Sumana's veins, and she felt her heart pounding against her chest, as she leaned forwards and kissed Sanjana flush on the lips. Her tongue snaked its way into Sanjana's mouth, and they kissed passionately, even as the latter continued riding the cock without so much as missing a beat.

Sumana pulled away, and turned her attention to the boy who was fucking her daughter. The boy was panting heavily now, and had his head thrown back as he thrust harder. He grabbed onto the girl's hips, and began pumping upwards even faster.

He grunted loudly, and then screamed out, "Goddamn you, you bitch... I'm gonna cum againnnnnn..."

And then he did.

His entire body stiffened, and he let go of the girl's hips and fell backwards. His cock spurted thick ropes of semen, which splattered across the Sanjana's face, torso, belly and thighs.

"Oh God," said Sumana softly, as she watched the boy fall back, completely spent.

He looked up at her with wide eyes. He was breathing heavily, and had sweat pouring down his forehead.

Sanjana too lay there, limp, and motionless. Her body was covered in sticky semen, and her breasts - now full red welts, no doubt the effect of much kneading - heaved with each heavy breath she took.

Sumana moved towards her daughter, targeting the areas with the maximum cum deposits. She ran her fingers over the girl's semen-covered chest, and then down along his stomach, until she reached the wet patch between his legs.

She smiled, and licked her finger, and brought it to her lips, tasting the salty, musky residue. She giggled, and then bent forward and proceeded to lick her daughter clean.

Sanjana suddenly gasped, and squirmed, and moaned. She reached up and grasped her mother's head, pulling her down to her, and kissed her deeply.

The kiss went on and on, their tongues dancing together, the sticky mixture of cum and saliva performing a little medley between them.

When they finally broke apart, Sanjana's eyes were glazed, and she was breathing hard. She looked at her mother, and then glanced down at the boy lying on the floor, and then back up at her mom.