Indian Office Colleague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both were quite turned on and on the verge of having sex right there on the dance floor. But sense prevailed and we decided to continue at home.

We ordered a cab to take us home since he was not in a state to drive. We both got inside a cab, sitting on the back seat. It was a short 20 minute ride.

As the cab started, I took his hand and kept it over my pussy and told him with only lip movement to pleasure me. I saw his hand immediately go under my skirt as he palmed me over my panties.

Within seconds he moved his hand inside my panties and said with his lep movements, you are so wet. I simply nodded in an inebriated state.

He played with my wet pussy, as I controlled not to moan or make faces. I could see the driver checking us out in his mirror. Both our faces were visible.

Soon he adjusted the mirror to see more of me. I was super turned on and let go of any restraints.

As Prakash fingered me I had my mouth open and I was making all sorts of sexy faces. I couldn't control myself and started to press my own boobs. The taxi driver was finding it very hard to keep his eyes on the road.

Soon Prakash and I started to wildly smooch as he continued to finger me. We pretended as if the driver was not at all present. In about 10 minutes I got a big orgasm and squirted. Let out a moan of relief.

The driver asked as if all is well at the back to which we replied, "all is now well."

We reached my place and went straight to my flat. As I opened the door my roommate said hi to me. I greeted her back and then took Prakash straight to my room.

We both got nude in seconds. Then started to smooch and fuck passionately. Started with missionary but then quickly moved into doggy style.

I forgot to mention this time it was without a condom and I was drunk and not holding back on the moans. My roommate would have surely known what was going on inside.

In doggy style his dick was hitting the right spot and he was thrusting deep. He had grabbed my boobs from behind and pressed them hard as we fucked rough.

Then I lied down on the bed completely and he inserted me from behind. It was like we were replicating the dance floor grinding but this time with his cock inside me. I was enjoying it as he was grinding his thick cock inside me.

In about 5 minutes more of the thrusting he was close to cumming and he withdrew and ejaculated all over my hips.

We both collapsed from exhaustion and allowed each other some space to cool down. I had 3 orgasms this evening and I was buzzing.

Soon we were lying nude in the bed and he told me, "You are amazing! I can't even imagine my wife doing any of the things you did today. You are too good. Very thankful to you."

I replied, "That's like my good boy complimenting me. Keep this up and you will enjoy more such days." (I felt his cock and balls when I said this making him realize I am only interested in his manhood not him).

He later got ready and left for his home.

My roommate was quite eager to know the story of what happened. I told her everything in detail and mentioned how he is just my fuckboy.

To be continued based on reader feedback. Tell me what you want to see next in the comments. ;)

12