Indian Sex Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire group of police were encouraging their new member on as he reamed out her arsehole with his big hard cock: "That's it. Give it to her. Shove it up her arse."

"Yeah, fuck her arsehole. Jam it up the slut's arsehole. Make that Indian whore scream."

He began withdrawing his cock almost all the way, then plunging back in. Ruth felt every inch as the cop's huge cock buried itself in her arse, over and over and over. She screamed every time he drove in, but the Filipina pussy covering her mouth muffled the sounds of her discomfort. Her anal ring hugged Mabior's cock, letting her feel every bump and vein on his massive tool as it passed through her hole into the depths of her bowels. She could only lie there moaning as her arse was forcibly impaled on his unrelenting tool, and her mouth was flooded by Dalisay Ocampo's cum.

Spurred on by the encouragement of the others, Mabior pistoned her tight arse, slamming into her and shoving her nose deeper into the pubic hair of Dalisay Ocampo. With his cock buried up her arse, he rotated his hips in circles and widened her arsehole even more. Ruth, handcuffed to the van, could only moan as Mabior fucked her. She felt her mouth filling up with woman juice again. Again and again, she swallowed the watery load as Dalisay Ocampo came repeatedly. Her juices ran down Ruth's cheeks and neck.

The Sudanese continued his anal assault, slapping his balls against her as his frenzy grew, and he neared cumming. Suddenly she felt fingers at her clit. Dalisay Ocampo was now fingering her cunt and she was responding. Her cunt was sloppy wet and her arse was involuntarily clenching Mabior's tool nearly dislodging the big cock.

Dalisay Ocampo motioned to me and I climbed in the back of the van where she ripped my trousers down and took me in her mouth. Maybe I was inspired because I rolled the 32-year-old Filipina policewoman into 69 and went to town. We were in 69, she was working on Ruth's clit with her hand and Mabior was thrusting faster and faster, ravaging her arsehole like a madman.

The Filipina screamed and came as I ate her, taking and swallowing her cum and she drew a long orgasm from Ruth. Almost immediately Mabior convulsed. "Gonna cum in your arse, you fucking slut. I'm cumming."

With a throb, Ruth felt him bury his cock deep in her arse. Hot cream started flowing deep inside her bowels. His hard hot cock throbbed for what seemed like a minute and flooded her arse with cum.

She felt his cock stop throbbing and he eventually pulled out of her arse. As he withdrew, she felt some of his sperm dribble from her arsehole and seep down into her raw cunt. But we had avoided the lockup.

12