Indian Sex Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes both women's breathing had become shorter and more ragged and I could hear Ruth's regular grunts as Mai's method drew the stronger response. Ruth's sex fluids were collecting in the cup like palm of the Vietnamese who maintained, then increased the speed of her frigging. It was too much much for Ruth in her first sexfight and with a long moan of both pleasure and disgust her body spasmed and she came. Mai smiled as she led one zero and continued her successful assault on the 50 year old Anglo Indian.

But Ruth's approach was starting to pay dividends. Despite Mai contracting her cunt and rolling her belly Ruth's exploring digits had located the pea sized bean-shaped spongy tissue of the paraurethral gland: Mai's G spot. Desperately trying to shut out and ignore the stimulus on her clit Ruth smiled as she felt the walnut like roughness of this part of the Vietnamese's vagina wall. Her fingers went to work and soon the erectile tissue of the gland swelled as blood rushed to it. Now it was Mai's turn to buck and jerk as the arousal of a near cumming increased.

Suddenly Ruth howled again both in pleasure and frustration as Mai's finger work took her over the top to a second shuddering orgasm. Mai led two to zero and only needed one more cum from Ruth without cumming herself to get the 3 unanswered cums and win. But Ruth was exploiting the weakness in Mai and her penetrating long fingers latched onto Mai's G spot again. It was easier now as Mai was highly aroused and the G spot more sensitive. She experimented with the pressure and length of the strokes to find out what affected Mai the most. Whether Mai would have lasted longer if she was in full training I don't know. It is problamatic. Rhythmical gutteral grunts came from the middle aged Vietmamese until the fluids building up in her para-urethral tissues and tubes at the base of her uretha added their pressure to her stimulated G spot. She howled and simply put, orgasmed and squirted.

Ruth gloated inside at her success and despite her own increasing arousal she repeated the dose jerking Mai's body like a puppetier's marrinette and drew a longer stronger cum from the sweat covered moaning Vietnamese. It gave her two in succession and now it was Ruth that needed only to elicit one more cum without cumming herself to win. But she had put a lot of effort into her sex attacks, her clit was still being manipulated by Mai, and Mai's cunt was now under control with a vice like gripping of Ruth's wrist restricting her finger movement.

The pressure built on both until Ruth broke. She came hard, very hard and then a minute later another sexual climax rocked her and her resistance ended. Mai used her knee to pry Ruth's thighs apart and she mounted the nude, small framed Anglo Indian in a sexual frenzy. Both women gasped and moaned as their sensitive, swollen cunts united in full fleshy contact. But Mai was in control and parted their pubes with her fingers just before the cunts met to allow both slits total full access to each other.

Ruth drew on all her inner strength and resisted the cunt to cunt struggle, and their thick, inflamed labia rolled and rubbed and sucking together but it lasted perhaps 20 seconds. Mai in total control, forcied her tightly clenched pussy lips into Ruth's wet slit, then used her cunt muscles to open the Indian wide before unclenching and releasing her own cunt lips to form a hollow in which her clit could operate. She ground down brutally on the Anglo Indian to secure her in a dominating cunt lock.

Although a little surprised by the size, especially the thickness, of Ruth's clit, she knew she was in the dominant position and deliberately, slowly, methodically used her inflamed wet weapon to bend Ruth's nubbin, stroking it, controlling it with hers. Both women knew Mai's victory was assured when she twisted and forced Ruth's left calf high on Mai's shoulder, forcing the older Anglo Indian woman's slit wide open to allow the Vietnamese a final deep, slow prolonged penetrative clitoral attack. Ruth was completely overwhelmed, unable to mount any defense and no threat so the Vietnamese prolonged the coupe de gras. She smiled as she felt Ruth's beaten pussy begin to clench and contract from her attack. She eased up then started again. She was toying with the shuddering, moaning grunting Indian and looked back over her shoulder to me seeking approval.

I mouthed "Victory rites," and Mai went into overdrive rapidly clit fucking the Indian.

"Oh fuck! Nooooo! Ahhhh unnnnnnnnngggghhHHHH." Ruth's voice rose to a crescendo. She arched her back and started to orgasm as Mai drove her clit into her over and over until she felt the long remembered delicious warm wetness as the Anglo Indian's ejaculate spurted deep inside her cunt before running down both women's interlocked thighs. Despite achieving 3 cums in a row and winning Mai kept up her clit attack.

"Owww! Ahhhh! Uuuggh! Nnnnggh!" Ruth quivered and squirmed beneath Mai three more times; the last for a good fifteen seconds or longer before Mai relented and ceased her pelvic onslaught.

It had been a clinical fairly short demolition apart from a brief period when Ruth controlled Mai's G spot, and it was, I felt, the first step in Mai's self redemption.

Eventually Ruth's twitching body recovered and she hissed, "I'm better at longer fights."

"So am I as you are going to find out in the cumming 68 contests," purred Mai as she mounted Ruth's face and unleashed a flood of piss on the 52 year old before dragging her face fully into her pussy and frenziedly face fucked Ruth to a huge orgasm, howling her victory as she allowed her ejaculate to mix with the urine already drying on Ruth. Then she lay back, spread her legs and demanded the beaten Ruth eat her till she was satiated.

12