Indian Sex Club Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth wailed in pain but Mai's fingers continued to work her clit. She paused, not only to let Ruth get used to the feel of the intruder in her arse but to savour her rigid body, to enjoy her struggles to free her arse. Her tight grip made sure that she couldn't slip off. She pushed harder, and since the tip was already past her sphincter, it slowly slid in, and although she resisted as best she could, Ruth couldn't stop the dildo from taking her already abused arse. The pressure forced Mai's part deeper into herself, filling her, and the nubs pressed sweetly against her swollen clit. The pressure on her was turning her on more and more. She could feel her nipples hardening, her clit swelling against the little bumps, turning her on more and more.

She paused, letting Ruth get used to the feel of a full arse, before slowly building up her rhythm. She timed her hand movements so that every time she thrust the dildo into him, her fingers played with Ruth's clit. Her other hand now held her hips tight against hers, ensuring that she was buried deep in her, stretching the Indian's arse to bursting point. Soon, she felt the first of what she hoped would be many orgasms rip through her. Her body shuddered with the intensity of it, making the huge intruder jump inside Ruth. She could feel Ruth's clit start to twitch, betrayed by her hand's soft caresses, but she pinched down hard at the tip, stopping her from cumming.

"Greg, Fill my arse with your meat, and fuck me while I fuck your beaten woman."

She waited, getting her breath back, as I slid into her tight arse.

"Ram it into me," she moaned and I managed to push hard into her tight channel causing the dildo in Mai to fuck Ruth.

Mai moved slightly back from Ruth, and the double dildo slid partly out of Ruth's arse.

"Slam it into me," Mai screamed and I complied.

The second fuck was harder than the first, Ruth's body jumping to the savage double thrust slamming her. Every thrust caused her to stretch her tied legs, tugging on restraints. Mai reached around me, taking my balls into her hand, feeling the heavy, full weight of them.

"Hope you have got a good load stored in them to fill my arse," she screamed to me.

She changed the angles slightly so that the dildo in Ruth's arse would press more heavily the thin membrane separating cunt and arse, stretching it internally. Mai cried out in ecstasy as she orgasmed again, burying the monster as deep into Ruth as she could manage, her hips pressed firmly against her cheeks. As she bucked and shuddered, I groaned and came. pumping a large load of cum into the 45-year-old laundry worker's arse.

"Oh Yeah, Greg. Fill me as I fuck the bitch."

I slid out of her and she boasted to Ruth, "I'm going to fuck you till Greg fills me again."

She drilled it back into Ruth's arse, humping it and pulling back on her hair, riding her like a bronco rider at the rodeo. As she wildly fucked the defeated Ruth, she slapped, scratched and bit her. Ruth's arms would be black and blue tomorrow, and the scratches were raw on her back and stomach.

"I'm pumping her just to get your meat nice and hard for me again, Greg. Hear the Indian squeal."

Soon I was rubbing myself in between the crack of Mai's arse as she fucked Ruth.

"I love it, so big and hard. Kiss my neck. Fondle my tits. Fuck my arse as I fuck her and my tits scrape her back."

Again I came filling her arse for the second time as she brayed the news to the squirming Ruth as she thrashed around on the bed. I slid out exhausted and it was just the 43-year-old Mai and the 50-year-old Ruth who was still tied to the bed lying on her belly. Mai wrenched the dildo from Ruth and eased it from her cunt. She reversed it forcing the small end into Ruth's cunt, took a pillowcase off the pillow, ripped a strip off, and tied it around Ruth's mouth, gagging her. Ruth moaned as Mai slid her body under Ruth's, and undid the restraints. She knew she was too exhausted to go anywhere. She held her arms, wrapped her legs around hers, and whispered into her ear.

"This is your last fuck. Greg won't want you after what he's just seen."

Ruth tried to yell, in vain against the gag. She struggled and I could see the hatred in her eyes. But Mai clamped down with her legs and arms. Ruth was too weak to fight here.

"Fuck me," Mai whispered into her ear, biting it. "Try and make your man proud off you."

The remaining hatred spread through her body. Ruth rammed the dildo into Mai with a jolt. Ruth fought with Mai's body, aiming her only weapon deep inside her, hoping to injure her somehow. But she couldn't. Mai slid her hips around, watching the fury in her eyes, getting more and more pleasure from her helplessness. She bit her cheek to make her more angry. As she started to come, she gripped her in a bear hug, and scratched her back, bit her ear, bent her legs to the side with her. She went off like a firecracker.

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" "That was the best fuck of my entire life," she moaned into Ruth's ear.

There was no doubt Mai still had it. She had the spark necessary to be number one.

12