Indian Sex Club Ch. 18

Story Info
Vanya & Ha sexfight & Saanvi shows she has no sexual limits.
8.3k words
4.52
3.1k
3

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, twists and turns of the Subcontinent Railway Sex Club will be found by reading the Indian Sex Club Story series.

"I've been thinking."

Just three words, but three words that when spoken by a woman put the fear of God into any male. I mumbled some innocuous reply to the speaker, Saanvi. She was the 42-year-old president of my Indian sex club, hoping that she would move on to another topic. I had originally thought she was 52, not 42, but that was due to me mishearing her musical, sing-song Indian-accented English. She took my noncommittal murmurings as interest on my part and continued, "It's Vanya." (See Chp. 3 for the background).

Ah, Vanya was the 18-year-old, strictly brought-up student attending an exclusive all-girl Catholic college, Sacre Couer, in Melbourne. A school that absolutely allowed no riffraff among its strictly handpicked students. If I had been a girl, they certainly would have rejected me. She was round-faced, quite short with a small boobed thin upper body and was big arsed and strong thighed. I doubt if four months ago she had even known of the sex available on the internet to be viewed or discussed, but now she was addicted in real life and insatiable. (See Chp. 9).

"Mmmmm." I was trying to give Saanvi nothing.

"Yes, I think she has her eyes on you." Probably she had arrived at that conclusion because, without her knowledge, I had been secretly encouraging it, even considering the thought that Vanya could replace my still secret, hidden away, preferred sex queen of the club, the Anglo Indian, Ruth. (See Chp. 4).

"Whaaat?"

"I am sure, plus I don't like the little bitch. She thinks she is better than me because she goes to some private secondary school here, and I stopped school after primary. But even worse she thinks she is the horniest Indian in the club." Her voice rose in volume and pitch as she continued, "I want to make her my slave, my fuck bitch, my fuck toy, my own cunt eating whore, while you watch it."

We had just finished fucking when she said those 3 words, "I've been thinking," and now a minute later I had a new erection as big as any I had had in the last year. "Yes, I see you want to see me do that," she said her eyes locked on my hard-on.

"But how?' I stammered.

As she explained her plan and my part in it, I got even harder until I couldn't take it any longer. I rolled her into doggystyle and hammered my cock into her waiting pussy. Saanvi, as I said, was 42, She was a short-haired, pinched-faced, 5 ft 2 but long-legged, thin-bodied 32A 26 32, 110-pound widow from Jagdalpur. The first time I had met her she was cold and distant and I had thought she was 52. Although she had changed, and quite liked sex, she was nothing like the Anglo-Indian Ruth or the younger Vanya who were constantly horny and would do anything in or out of bed. She was the current number 1 of the club strictly because of my long-term plans and political manipulations.

She thrust back and came quickly and loudly. A surprise as normally she was quite docile in bed. I had enough sense to find out more, so I somehow slowed down to steadily fuck her from behind, as I played for time. It was my club: I was the composer here. I was the scriptwriter, not her. I navigated the ship that was the Indian sex club I had created. I explored her cunt and started talking, giving myself time to plan. By the time I had exploded in her, I had calmed her down. Now to investigate further.

By luck, that Saturday I was in my office. I looked across my desk at the two 18-year-olds who were on work experience. Vanya was, as I said, dark-skinned and well on her way to, in another 15 years' time, when in her thirties, becoming one of those big-bellied Indian aunties that young Indian males masturbate about. Not that that is a bad thing. Think Velemma, the South Indian plus-sized comic strip Aunty. But there was no doubting her love for both my cock and for sexfighting. Just as there was no doubting her accounting skills. Vanya was aiming for above 97 in her ATAR score.

Ha Nguyen was Vietnamese, 18 years old, 5 foot 4, 33B 24 32, 95 pounds, fine-boned with a small featured, very attractive face with her black, yellow streaked hair pulled up only to fall back down from the small bun on top of her head. It was like the design of the bun couldn't accommodate the volume of hair she had, but somehow it worked. She was dressed in a clinging black boob tube and fluorescent pink, low-hipped, skintight, Lycra training leggings and 4-inch platform heels. Her boob tube revealed in fine detail the fact she had normal-sized nipples but her areolae were swollen into very prominent puffy nipples.

She lived in government housing with her mother and sisters, but a scholarship she had won ensured she attended Merton Hall, Melbourne's most exclusive and expensive private girl's school. She was aiming for a perfect ATAR of 100 in the final Accounting statewide exam.

I had first encountered her as she warmed up for a preliminary event for the Vietnamese Best Body Competition and secured her in a contract with me as her manager. It was her first competition and on stage she was nervous. In the actual competition, she stumbled more than strutted to the front of the stage and stopped several feet before the optimum stage position. She swung her hips to the left and the right several times, then with nervous hands pulled the top half of her shocking pink, short, skin-tight, almost sprayed-on boob tube down over her lemon-sized tits. Led by me, the crowd applauded and cheered, and this gave her a little more confidence. She grabbed hold of the pole and tossed up her heels a few times. Then with her back to the audience, she slowly slid the miniskirt down, while keeping her legs straight. Her tight little arse was covered only by the mandatory G-string, and the crowd loved it. She turned around, shook her boobs at the audience and removed the minute strip of silk that hung from the bikini strings and rested between her legs.

Again, the crowd applauded and then she went wild in her first competition against some of Melbourne's best and most experienced Vietnamese women. She walked and gyrated the length of the stage, twisting and turning as she moved to display her shaved thick-lipped slit and her huge puffy nipples. Several times, she squatted, spread her legs and allowed the audience a full view between her legs so they could see her sex gaping open: her clit rings moist from her juices caused by the excitement of men and women staring at her sex. (See Chp. 8).

As she trotted off stage, I knew I had made a great signing. And I was proved correct. By the end of the season, I was making good money from her. At first from the bets when she was unknown and I was offered great odds, then from what her success brought in. She had risen to number 3 with most of the other top 10 being years older and well-known, perhaps almost too exposed (joke). Arranged by me she had her own nude calendar sold at Asian grocery stores and was a popular choice to MC Vietnamese events and weddings, plus she had a successful Only Fans account. I thought my 55% was quite fair for what I had done. After all, she only had the body and face. Another year and she would be number 1 and then I would get 60% as the fine print in the contract mandated.

I had the two working on trial in my Accounting office and was about to give my final decision as to who would be permanent part-time in my practice. Ha was solely there to not let Vanya get too cocky and feel she was irreplaceable. The fact that Ha had appeared not to notice my not-so-subtle hints about sex, while Vanya was insatiable had nothing to do with my decision. Like hell, it didn't.

Putting on my best pious solemn face I said, "I don't know what to do, how to choose. I wish there were two jobs, one for each of you, but the Government regulations only allow me to employ one, and I must decide what's best for the business and me."

"Easy choice," said Vanya, "She can't spend as much time here as me, so she's no use here."

"But she can bring in Vietnamese clients, and she's a top student, like you," I replied.

"Well, the bitch can't do this."

She moved to my side of the desk and in a second my jeans were undone and I could feel my penis sliding in and out of her mouth, her tongue wrapping around the tip while her hand gripped the shaft. She quickly had my cock throbbing for her pussy. As she worked my cock like a skilled craftsman with a favourite tool, my breathing quickened, my muscles tensed, and my balls began to swell and draw up. She knew exactly when to stop to get the maximum effect. And she did. Right as I was about to fill her mouth with my morning load, she pulled her mouth off my dick. She looked up at me with her sexiest, most playful face and said, "Greg, I have something I need you to do."

She gripped the desk lifted her mini skirt to her waist, pulled her thong to one side and bent over presenting herself doggystyle. "Do me doggystyle, Greg, and fuck me hard with that meat."

I got behind her upturned arse and grabbed her left hip, lined up my cock, then slid it in easily into her wet sex hole. I placed my free hand on her other hip and started drilling for oil. My thrusts were hard and long, and soon she had her hands stretched out in front of her, bracing against the desk, fucking me back, her vaginal muscles massaging my cock as it pounded in and out. I knew it was the right decision to select her, and that somehow, I had to divert Saanvi away from what she had talked about the day before. Yes, Vanya was the future. I came inside the moaning, orgasming Indian.

"The job is mine. Shut the door as you leave. Back to school bitch, he's addicted to Desi pussy," Vanya screamed as she went to the restroom to tidy up before enjoying a celebration latte in the kitchenette.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, Mr. Greg." Vietnamese always call you Mister followed by your first name: it's the only way they can distinguish people in Vietnam due to the very small number of family names. "You haven't tried Vietnamese pussy yet."

My jaw dropped. Ha was a fantastic looker as evidenced by her rapid rise in the nude body contests, but she had ignored opportunities and the hints I had given that would have led to me fucking her. Given what I was going to make as her manager I hadn't pushed that envelope too hard, though I had fantasised.

Her boob tube fell quietly to the floor, followed by her shelf bra, leggings and tiny thong. She was standing naked as she did on stage in the Best Body competitions. I sucked her pert, firm, protruding tits. She moaned in appreciation, so I pushed her up against the wall and got on my knees and started licking her twat. She was already wet: her juices were flowing. She put first one leg, then the other over my shoulders and I had her pinned up against the wall, eating her steadily. She had one hand on the back of my head, and the other was playing with her tits, and soon she came like an exploding rocket, crying out and yelling in Vietnamese.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the visitor's sofa. I sat her on the edge, leant down and took a nipple between my lips and sucked gently. It grew even harder, sticking out at least half an inch from her swollen puffy nipple. My hand went to her crotch, and she parted her thighs. I pushed her onto her back. I felt my cock which was now semi-hard rub up against her slit, and she moaned, muttering something incomprehensible. I took it that she was telling me to fuck her.

You may wonder how I unload in so many different females with no consequences. The snip. I had that operation when I was quite young and never regretted it. Who wants one woman and whining demanding kids draining you emotionally and more importantly financially with their constant needs? Plus, if the grass looks greener elsewhere and you succumb you are crippled by alimony payments.

I grabbed my cock and placed it at her slit. Just the thought of fucking her made it fully hard and I crouched, bent at the knees and guided it into her. She gasped when my balls slapped against her arse. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart and started pumping her pussy slow and hard. I could feel her cunt constricting and see the look of excitement on her face. She cried out as her orgasm sent waves of ecstasy through her taut body. After about ten minutes in this position, I drew another cum from her sending her into another level of pleasure.

Again, how was I able to fuck again so soon after taking Vanya. I subscribe to the use it or lose it, theory. Think of top-class sportsmen. They constantly train to improve their technique and stamina, or like weightlifters who overload and break down their muscles so they regrow bigger and stronger. I was the same. Constant use kept me like an 18-year-old horny boy. But unlike them, I was old enough to know that technique that gave a woman satisfaction was repaid tenfold.

Leaning down, I got her to wrap her arms and legs around me, and stood up, her body still impaled on my prick. Crab walking with her long legs wrapped around my arse, I made it to my desk and sat with her on sitting on my lap still impaled on my cock. I held onto her arse cheeks and she rose up and down fucking my prick with her body. I bent down and suckled a nipple and she was breathing heavily. Soon she came again.

We were interrupted by a swearing Vanya who had returned. She pulled Ha away, slapped her and screamed, "This job is mine. I'll fuck you till you crawl out of this room defeated."

Vanya used her superior strength to pull and drape the stunned Ha face up on her lap as she sat at my desk chair. Moving the chair, she trapped Ha's ankles under the L extension of the desk and pulled out the keyboard tray pinning Ha's waist between her thighs and the extended tray. Ha was immobilized. Vanya started. Her fingers slowly moved over Ha's puffy nipples, teasing them. A squeeze and a pull and they swelled, stretching the skin until they stood an inch proud of her tit. Ha panted heavily and irregularly, her eyes watching Vanya play with her skin-stretched, puffy nipples.

There was no respite. Her nipples were controlled by the Indian's fingers and thumbs which were slowly rolling them back and forth. Her breathing deepened and her lips mouthed words, though no sound emitted. Ha's eyes closed as the arousal surged through her. Vanya's hand moved up slowly and touched the tip of a nipple that stood proud of her puffy nipple. As Ha shuddered and closed her eyes as Vanya's fingers on one hand descended from Ha's tits on a search-and-find mission. At the touch of a fingernail on her slit, the Vietnamese groaned and then Vanya's finger tightened around the nipple and Ha felt an almost electric spark between her legs. Vanya's right-hand fingers were still rolling the nipple back and forth and pulling on it as her fingers entered the Vietnamese.

Vanya bent forward, took a nipple fully into her mouth and ran her tongue over it. It extended into the top of her mouth and she felt a wave of heat in her mouth. Her own nipples were now hard and erect. "I'm going to do you long and slow while Greg watches," she gloated.

Although I had been amazed by the previously shy Ha's performance in fucking me, this was merely proof of what I had suspected and hoped that Vanya was capable of. At Sacre Couer, she had been bullied by the Vietnamese before she retaliated and it didn't look good for Saanvi's hopes. Vanya was definitely the future.

Ha was panting heavily. "I'm going to cum. Oh, God. Oh, Oh, Ungh, Ungh, Unnnnnnnnnnnn." She started to shake and came hard. Vanya pulled her head away and watched. Her own body was shaking with the power of control she had and the thoughts of what she was going to do to the Vietnamese. She put her head down and said, "Now I will really do you slow, bitch," and continued sucking on Ha's tit as she worked two more fingers into the Vietnamese's quim. Ha groaned and groaned. "Shit. Crap. Oh, shit. Suck it. Oh, suck it."

Ha was on fire from the sexual arousal. Vanya pushed her on her back onto the desk and kept sucking, moving from one tit to the other. Her own arousal continued to grow. Ha began tossing her hips and moving her head from side to side. The smell of hot cunt filled the room and Ha began to groan deliriously. Two fingers were pumping the Vietnamese while a third worked her throbbing clit. Ha arched up off the desk and came, groaning loudly and grunting as the waves of pleasure gripped her stomach and interrupted her breathing. Vanya slipped a finger inside her own cunt and came as well, squirting into her hand.

Vanya lowered her body and leant forward and slowly took Ha's cunt into her mouth and buried her nose inside her cunt. She ran her tongue over the length of her clit and began to suck. Ha shuddered and climaxed again. Her hips were thrusting as she leant back and grunted, over and over, "Ungh. Ungh. Ungh." It was a low, continuous deep grunt. Sweat was beading on her forehead and upper lip. Vanya was stroking and pulling on Ha's tits, as she licked up the cunt juice pouring from Ha as it trickled out, before stopping to push and probe once again with her tongue. Ha's clit grew harder and was jerking of its own accord. Ha yelled out as she climaxed again. A flood of cunt juice poured out of Ha and down Vanya's throat.

Ha was laying back now and having her cunt eaten out. I was jacking off steadily now, infinitely aroused, knowing it would be wrong to take Saanvi ahead of Vanya in club matters, when Vanya turned to me and said, "It's time for the Filipina fuck. I know you like to watch that."

Ah, the Filipina fuck. I hadn't seen that for some time but had explained it to Vanya when she was sexfighting the Vietnamese at Sacre Couer. I looked forward to witnessing Vanya pump the Vietnamese with both fists, alternating with one in her arse followed by one in her cunt as the doubled-over, writhing Vietnamese ate her.

She climbed up on the desk and mounted the wailing, prostrate Vietnamese, her cunt above Ha's face as she faced the Vietnamese's feet. She grabbed both legs and tucked them under her armpits and leant forward to the Vietnamese's exposed wet pussy. Using her left hand, she worked three fingers into Ha, then used these to stretch her sex cavern. Then tucking her thumb against her palm Vanya eased her fist into her. Then she turned her attention to the writhing Vietnamese's arse and managed to get four fingers into her. Then she lowered her cunt to Ha's mouth.

"Eat me bitch," she commanded as she began to fuck Ha in the arse and cunt with her fists.

Despite, or maybe because of the fisting, Ha's tongue found and latched on to Vanya's cunt. Two massive orgasms had surged through Vanya when Ha stopped eating Vanya and inserted a long middle finger into Vanya's cunt, gripped her clit between her thumb and forefinger, and drove her long fifth finger deep into her arse.

What followed was incredible and unforgettable. Ha played with Vanya's clit, fucked her cunt, and fucked her arse simultaneously yet at different speeds. Sometimes she slowly caressed her clit while she rapidly fingerfucked her arse while varying the speed of the two fingers in her cunt. Sometimes her thumb and finger were a blur as they frigged Vanya's clit while she slowly pumped her arse and cunt. The variations were endless and a classical pianist would give his right arm (not that he would be any good afterwards as a pianist) for finger control like I witnessed.

Vanya screamed with pleasure as she came, and when she had cum multiple times her limp fists were no longer in Ha: they were flailing aimlessly, and her body was twitching and jerking like a puppet being operated by a beginner. Ha eased herself from under Vanya and spread her on her back on my desk, her fingers still working their magic and controlling the moaning Indian.