Indian Sex Club Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Vanya was emitting a continual animal-like wail as Ha worked her over sexually, having changed to eating rather than fingering the Indian.

"I was the eldest of 7 kids," Ha gloated, "and I learnt how to stop them crying all the time. They made sounds just like you, slut. Now bitch, I'm going to eat you until you crawl out of here," she said. Vanya's cunt juice slathered around her mouth, saliva and more cunt-fluid hanging from her chin in a gooey string.

Her tongue washed over Vanya's pussy lips and Ha sucked and worked the Indian's soaking, spasming cunt. Vanya was deep into the throws of the buildup to another orgasm: her face was flushed and her tits were swollen as she began to moan and whimper, crying out as the passion lifted her higher and higher. Vanya's cunt was soaked and leaking cum, but Ha kept sucking and licking sending Vanya completely over the top.

She sucked on her cunt as she pinched and pulled the Indian's tits and nipples. Every sucking and wet sound Ha's mouth made on her pussy as she ate her increased my horniness. Vanya's eyes were closed: her mouth was open as drool dribbled down her chin. Ha felt Vanya go rigid under her, and plunged her tongue in as far as possible and whipped it around. Vanya cried out and began pumping her hips uncontrollably, her hand stroking her own clit. She was gasping for air as her arousal went into overdrive.

Vanya came in a violent wave and then came again.

Ha kept sucking and in minutes Vanya came again. Vanya groaned as Ha worked her over and over and groaned and whimpered. "Shit, oh, I'm cummmmm... Oh, oh, more, more, it's... Shit, My clit. Suck, shit. Unnnnnn. UNNNNNNNNnn. Unggggggg."

She came again, again unable to stop her hand stealing to her cunt. A single touch and she exploded inside. The desk was sticky with cum as she groaned and moaned. Ha gave Vanya one more orgasm by sucking her clit into her mouth and lashing it with her tongue. Then, she began gently bringing her back down, stroking her legs and arse. Releasing her ankles, she got off the desk, opened a drawer in the desk and returned to the drained, helpless Indian with a dildo with a soft end like a small plum in her hand. How she knew I kept a collection of sex aids in my desk drawer I will never know.

She proceeded to work on the Indian's arse working her long fingers along the crack. She replaced that fingerwork with rubbing it with the dildo letting Vanya's juices cover it. When she was satisfied, she pushed and it popped inside the Indian's backdoor. Vanya jerked and moaned. Every so slowly, the dildo was worked in and around by Ha until finally, her arse sucked it completely inside: the entire seven inches was buried in her shitter. The soft butt plug stopped it and Ha was pulling gently on the finger ring, as Vanya's arse tried to keep it inside.

"Your arse is so fat and ugly, bitch. I love fucking it."

I opened my filing cabinet and took out a silver vibrator. "Here Ha," I called, stroking my cock with one hand and offering the battery-powered phallus to Ha with the other.

Ha turned and flicked the object on, buzzing the end around Vanya's clit as well as pushing two fingers into her cunt. Soon, she was pushing the whole thing into Vanya, sliding it in and out of her worked-over cunt, still using the original dildo in Vanya's arse whilst the Indian rubbed her own tits and moaned in total arousal.

I stood and moved to the desk, behind Ha, jacking off as I looked at her firm, tight-spread arse that was thrust towards me, her muscled buttocks spread, her rosebud arsehole twitching, and below that hung her hot, glistening cunt. I got up and knelt behind Ha and rubbed my swollen cock head up and down against her moist cunt lips, then plunged in. Ha shuddered with delight and humped her cunt back onto me. She withdrew both dildos and went back to eating the prone Indian. Holding onto Ha's hips, I began fucking Ha's cunt hard and fast, my meat sliding in and out her gripping sex cavern. Whilst working her tongue into her rival's cunt, Ha was pushing three of her juice-slathered fingers up into the Indian anus, up to the knuckle and yelling, "Fill me, fill me, Mr. Greg. Give me all your cum."

By sheer willpower, I managed not to come and I knelt behind Ha's arse and watched whilst she buried her tongue into the Indian's hairy, cum covered cunt. I got down and lapped at Ha's anus before I got up and eased the head of my dick into her dilated anus. Ha tensed as her arsehole parted and slowly allowed my cock entrance. Soon, she relaxed, breathing hard as she just laid her head to one side on top of Vanya's stomach, releasing a long, pent-up moan of pleasure as I fed my throbbing rod up into her twitching backdoor.

Soon, I was lodged up to the hilt. Her rectal passage was hot and tight, and the membranous walls of her anal canal felt soft and slick against my rock-hard tool. Her sphincter gripped my shaft as I settled into a steady fucking rhythm. I fucked her arsehole, slowly at first then quicker as Ha settled back to eating out Vanya's cunt as she was buggered by me. Ha clearly got off on this, bucking her arse against my cock and grinding her mouth into Vanya's cunt. The tight grip of her arse was incredible and I fucked it as I admired the view in front of me: my prick sliding back and forth in Ha's arsehole whilst she ate the Indian's cunt and fingerfucked her arse.

Ha climaxed, raising her head from between Vanya's spread legs and crying out over her shoulder, "Oh fuck my arse, Mr. Greg! Fuck me! Fuck! YEAH!" Her tousled hair tossed messily everywhere flaying her sweaty face. A string of saliva connected the corner of her open mouth with Vanya's quivering, juice-slathered cunt and inner thighs.

Ha rammed her tongue down Vanya's throat. My orgasm finally took over and I almost fainted with pleasure as I was wracked with a powerful climax. My cock shot out squirt after squirt of thick sperm into Ha's arse and she took her lips from Vanya's, twisted and planted them on mine. We were two fuck-hungry humans sucking in each other's sighs of pleasure as I shot my wad up into her arse. Finally finished, I pulled out and dragged myself onto the sofa. Shit, I was getting too old for this.

But Ha was not and knelt astride the Indian who lay motionless on her back, arms spread out wide in a crucifix position. She allowed my cum to drain from her arse into the wide-open mouth of the Indian as she gulped in buckets of air. Then with a low keening howl of triumph, Ha opened her cunt with her fingers and directed a stream of piss into the Indian's mouth, before playing the flow over her long hair, face, tits and cunt. With a small scream, she managed to stop her hosing of the Indian, climbed from the desk and made it to Vanya's pile of clothes where with a final triumphant yell she emptied her bladder.

The job selection was over. I had a permanent casual employee, and Vanya was yesterday's news. A defeat at the hands of Ha meant she was now fair game for Saanvi, not the untouchable I had thought three hours earlier.

That night I took a writhing Saanvi brutally. She pushed back more than matching my sledgehammer fucking.

"What you said last night was music to my ears, but I was too scared to ask you because I was worried you would say it was too much and I would lose you. Plus, if I told you that I would have let out all the things I want to do to you, so I stayed conservative."

"I want anything and everything," she grunted in reply as I pulled out and presented my rod to her face.

Saanvi went to work my rigid cock sucking it furiously, hungrily, as if she enjoyed sucking cock. The sensation was maddening, and even more so when I was testing her to see if she was the real deal. The aroused, middle-aged Indian's soft, thick lips were wrapped around my cock as I groaned, "Rub your cunt. I have always wanted to be sucked off by a woman while she masturbates."

This was her first big test. She groaned, the vibrations stimulating me even more, as she slid one hand to her slit and worked her fingers inside. I saw the rapid movement of her wrist as her fingers played inside her cunt and watched her hips begin to buck on the mattress. Her other hand gripped my cock as she vacuumed it with her mouth.

I reached down and pulled her head back. I looked down at her face. She was deeply flushed and her eyes were closed. Her hand was still moving inside her pussy. Her wet; lipstick-painted lips were parted and her nostrils were flaring.

Saanvi lay sprawled on the bed. Still sucking my cock her body was writhing and she had both hands between her legs. She had dug the index finger of each hand into her cunt and was working the fingers in and out and pulling her cunt open and then letting it close again. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and her nipples looked to be even longer and harder and more clearly defined than usual.

"Do you want to fulfil another fantasy for me?"

She shuddered with an orgasm and then nodded, still frigging her cum oozing slit. Her eyes were alternately wide and heavy-lidded. I reached under the bed and found what I had placed there. Three dildos and a vibrator fell onto the bed along with a tube of K-Y. I took the smallest of the dildos and spread some of the jelly on the tip. The rubber dick was black and about the same length as my cock but wider, about an inch and a half in diameter.

"Stick this in your cunt," I told her. "And suck my cock while you fuck yourself."

Saanvi's petite body shook again and she groaned, then took the dildo and worked it all the way into her twat. She moaned again and began rapidly fucking herself. I could hear her breathing matching the movements of the latex dong in her pussy. I lowered myself over her face and she parted her lips to take the head of my cock.

This was good and hot and pleasurable, but the awkward position was doing little for me. I wanted to watch her do herself while she sucked me and I told her so. She was literally burying the dildo in her cunt until she opened her legs wide, raising one as if she were doing an aerobics workout.

"More," she grunted. I want more."

I reached around from behind with my free hand and fished the smallest dildo out of her cunt, all the while licking and sucking her clit and labia. She shuddered and hunched her hips forward, ramming her cunt into my chin. She came and came and sucked all the harder on my tool as she came. I tossed the small dildo aside, then put the bigger one in her hand. She parted her leg still wider and lined the larger dildo up with her cunt entrance and forced it deep until barely a fingerhold remained. To this day, I can close my eyes and see her red-painted fingernails as she gripped the dildo and worked it rapidly in and out of her wet cunt.

She fucked herself furiously with the bigger dildo, and when I leant forward to eat her again, she stopped sucking me for a moment, just long enough to say, "No, lay back and let me pleasure you."

Being a gentleman as you already know, I didn't think it would be polite to argue. I rolled onto my back. She rolled her hips flat on the bed and then propped her body up on one elbow. The mattress was very accommodating; it gave enough so that her face was almost perfectly level with my hard-on, and she went to town on what was before her.

Was I getting a great show? Not two feet from my face, this mature Indian was franticly fucking her cunt with a dildo I'd thought would be too much for her to handle comfortably. In fact, to prove me wrong, she was increasing the tempo and as before, completely burying the dong in her soaking snatch. And simultaneously, she was expertly bringing me repeatedly to the brink of orgasm and then relenting just enough to hold me in check.

I flailed one hand about until it found both the K-Y and the last dildo. I greased it even though I thought it was pointless as this one was about a foot long and more than two inches thick. It was, in fact, as nearly as thick as her forearm and perhaps the same length. Feeling its massiveness under my fingers as I lubed it, I knew it was pointless. She could never take it.

But sometimes, even I am wrong. Not very often mind you, but I watched her drive the medium-size dildo inside her cunt and push it still deeper with her fingers. I thought, "What the hell? Let's try it."

"Take that dildo out of your cunt," I said hoping to see her at least try to get the largest into her cunt. I gasped as she used her tongue on the underside of my dick, while she still sucked me furiously. She complied, her hands shaking, and I hefted the big, rubber dong into place. I reached over with one hand and spread her cunt lips with the other as I placed the dildo's rather realistic head at the entrance.

"Mmmmmm-hmmmm," she hummed and I damn near lost my load right then and there from the combination of what she was doing with her tongue and lips and the vibrations.

I began pushing the dildo. She moved her hips, working them around in small circles as if searching for the right angle. I felt her tense and then the huge head of the dildo was in her sex cavern entrance. She flexed her hips down, stretching her labia and bringing her swollen clit almost into contact with the slippery latex. I pushed more watching for any sign that her limit was nearing. I might as well have watched for a UFO. Inch after thick inch of that fake cock slid into her hungry snatch until no more than two inches remained outside pussy. Her hips bucked wildly, eagerly and she came strongly.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck me with that rubber cock."

As if impatient with her own instructions, she reached down with one hand and began plumbing her own opening with far more energy than I had dared; I was restrained by fear of hurting my wrist. She again propped herself on one elbow and bent over to suck my cock. I lay partially turned toward her, watching her fuck herself with this enormous artificial prick. She pumped her cunt wildly as she dropped her open mouth onto my cock and sucked powerfully. There was no finesse to this fellatio; she was sucking and pumping my prick powerfully with her hot mouth, doing a genuine Hoover number, as she probed her pussy with the prodigious prick-substitute.

I watched her abdomen tense and relent as she fucked herself. I lay my hand on her lower belly and I could literally feel the movements of the latex glans with her. I pressed down and she immediately came again. She flopped back and gasped and I pressed a little harder, then shifted so I could compress her abdomen, just above her pubis, with one hand. My other hand I put over hers on the end of the dildo, simply going along for the ride.

She came again and again and then she was cumming almost nonstop. The only time the dildo stopped moving was when she was in the depths of an orgasm and on those occasions, I simply took over for her. I was damn near ready to pop just watching her. And then inspiration struck.

I reversed myself so we were head to head. I licked her nipples and gave them a light nip with my teeth. She came again each time. I was not surprised.so I rolled her onto her side, facing away from me and decided to give it a try. I took the K-Y and lubed my cock.

"I am going to fuck your arse," I told her. Would she agree?

This was the crucial point. On occasions when I had begun to finger her arse, she'd expressed great unease, not pain or discomfort, at having me play with her arsehole. But the way things were going, I hoped this new Saanvi would say yes.

I pulled the dildo from her cunt. She tensed, as if reluctant to surrender it, and then I guided the head of my throbbing cock to her arsehole. Again, she tensed. "I am going to fuck your arse," I said and she shuddered slightly, "And I am going to shoot my cum deep up into your bowels."

This time her shiver was unmistakably arousal. I pressed my hips forward and she rolled away slightly, slowly, until I was almost on top of her. I drove my cock head down into her arse. She relaxed some at first, but once my glans was in her, she tightened up. The sensation was exquisite. Well, for me it was. Beads of sweat broke out on her, but I continued steadily pushing down into the heat of her tight arse till her buttocks were pressed against my abdomen. I reached around with one hand and lightly fondled her clit. With each brush of my fingers across her hot spot, her sphincter constricted around the base of my cock, as if to milk me.

After her passionate cocksucking and her self-masturbation, this made my self-control a real accomplishment. The alcohol in the wine I had before may have been the only thing that saved me because I did not want to cum yet. There was one more thing I wanted first.

When I started to pull back, I felt her tense, but not with pain. It was from arousal. Placing the giant dildo in her hand. I guided the head of it back to the entrance of her cunt. "Push it up that hot cunt," I said.

She moaned and obeyed. She pushed. Her arsehole compressed about my cock as the thick rubber glans edged into her cunt. She panted and I leant forward to watch her nipples. Her tits heaved and her nipples were stretched to their maximum, as if their distention was so great that they might shatter or burst. I licked my palm and rubbed it across first one, then the other.

Her arse convulsed and her hips jerked. "Don't do that!" she shrieked, as if cumming again were too much for her. Since she was continuing to push the dildo into her, I decided she didn't really mean it and continued fucking her arse.

"Unnnnnnnnnn, Yeah,." she groaned and I echoed her as I felt the latex dick sliding into her velvety cunt. Felt it, I say, because its progress was clearly expressed by the progressive compression of my cock in the adjoining channel. She half-moaned and then rammed the dildo almost entirely up her cunt.

"AHHHH! Ohh, YES!" she screamed and began madly pumping her twat with the foot-long dildo. Her virgin arsehole, tight to begin with and even tighter with the pressure of the wrist-thick dildo in her cunt, just on the other side of the thin wall of flesh separating the two sheaths, tightened still further as she sobbed and came, sobbed and came. Her orgasms were frighteningly intense and I slid my hand down to her slit and took her swollen, convulsing clit between my thumb and forefinger and played with it, brushing the tip of my index fingers across it as lightly as I could manage due to her wild bucking.

She screamed and reached up with her free hand to find and pinch and pull one nipple. Her sphincter was squeezing my cock tightly and I knew that I was going to unleash a huge load when the muscle relaxed.

"Is this what you've wanted?" she gasped as she came.

Instead of saying anything, I slid a finger down and somehow wedged it into her cunt next to the pistoning dildo.

"Eeee--aaa," she cried and thrust her cunt forward, taking my finger to the second knuckle as she plunged all but a fingertip length of the dildo into her snatch. She clenched and orgasmed for a long time, then eased off slightly. could hold out no longer and started to cum.

"Now I'm going to fill your arse with my cream," I whispered seductively. In my dreams: actually, like a possessed madman I groaned, grunted and wailed incoherently.

As soon as I said it, she began pumping her cunt with the big dildo, as if she was pumping air into a tyre of a car at the side of the road with a semi bearing down on it. "YES!" she screamed.

"Fucking your arse, I'm fucking your fucking arse," I chanted. I thought I'd never stop cumming. The convulsive squeezing of the taut ring of her sphincter, along with the varying compression of her anal tube on my cock from the huge, moving dildo in the adjoining channel, was restricting the flow of semen through my cock. My orgasm was being stretched and enhanced and I thought I was going to pass out with the sheer, unending pleasure of it.