Indian Sex Club Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will milk you," she wailed, and her sphincter began contracting rapid fire, open-close, open-close. This time I was the one who screamed. My balls were shivering in my scrotum as I came. It felt like pints of cum were pouring into her and when I began to roll, drained and exhausted onto my back, she straddled me, keeping my cock gripped inside her arse as long as possible, all the time rotating that big rubber dick in her cunt, until she got the last drop of my creamy jizz.

That should have been enough, but I am a cautious man. The next day she was following the instructions I had left on the bed. Would she follow them? I had taken a quick shower and gone to the mall and by 11:00 I was waiting. I had found a seat the level above that gave me a pretty good view of the food court a level below. I waited.

I saw Saanvi walk in at exactly 11:15 and walk to Starbucks and buy a coffee. She was wearing a purchased that day, tiny, black skirt that just barely covered her arse and a white blouse that was thin enough that through my camera zoom lens, I could see the outline of her darker-coloured nipples. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. Slut heels completed her ensemble. Well, I hoped it did as the instructions said no underwear.

She looked around and picked out the bench I had said in the instructions that was near the centre of the food court and sat on it. I realized that I hadn't thought it out properly. Because of how crowded together everything was, only the people who were occupying a few tables facing the bench would have a view of Saanvi, plus the few lucky souls who walked down the aisle past the bench. I had wanted more.

She looked around, trying to figure out where I was or if I was even there. I had an open paper in front of me and was a level above and back from the edge. I didn't have a good angle to see her legs, but I could see that she had her legs spread about a foot apart, which caused her tiny skirt to slide up to the point that her pussy must have been totally exposed if she had complied with my instructions regarding no underwear.

It wasn't long before things got interesting. Three teenage boys sat down near her and as teenage boys are wont to do, they checked out the females around them. They spotted Saanvi right away and noticed her wide-spread legs. I saw their faces light up as they talked and glanced at her. I smiled as I knew she was flashing her exposed cunt. I also saw her face as she saw them become aware of it.

Her eyes met the eyes of the teenage boys and she, as the instructions dictated didn't look away. So, they knew that she was exposing herself on purpose. Their reaction was as immature as you might expect. They made crude comments, jabbed at each other and pointed at Saanvi. One of them got really brave and pulled out his cell phone and moved closer and took several pictures of her naked, flaunted slit.

When she did nothing but maintain eye contact, his friends did the same thing. This drew the attention of a few other customers who were sitting nearby. I saw a teenage couple glance at what the boys were doing, and then gape at her. The male half of the couple was really going to be in trouble when his girlfriend got him out of there as he didn't stop staring. Believe me. She tried to get him to.

I saw an older couple in their late thirties spot her cause of the commotion and they seemed to be amused by her display. Saanvi was definitely following my written instructions to a tee. She was not keeping her head down but was looking around at the other customers and meeting their gaze. Two older single men got up from their table and moved closer to get a better view. Through it all, Saanvi never closed her legs. She sat with her legs spread, gazed around the food court and smiled.

She disobeyed the instructions, but I couldn't complain. She stayed 10 minutes longer than the 30 I had stipulated, and when she rose from the bench, Saanvi dropped her handbag. She bent to pick it up with her back facing most of the audience who, when her tiny skirt rose above her arse cheeks, must have had a perfect rear view of her oyster, totally exposed and prominent in the cleft at the apex of her thighs.

I had to wait several minutes for my hard-on to go away before I could leave. But I left a very happy man. Saanvi was the real deal. She was as sex addicted as the Anglo-Indian Ruth (see Chps 4, 6 10, 12), and was as an ingrained exhibitionist as Ruth. I knew deep down that Saanvi would gangbang as willingly as Ruth.

All she had to do now was defeat Vanya in a sexfight and then I would, after building her dislike for Ruth and vice versa, match the two of them in the sexfight to end all sexfights to be the club's number one. It was work that I was looking forward to and more than capable of doing.