Indian Sister-in-Law or Second Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed my gag and eye shades. I scolded him to try anal without my permission. He said we didn't do it, I was just having fun with you.

------------

Six months passed like lightning and it was time to go. I had been a great help and support for Riddhi in taking care of Sara, she thanked me numerous times for my efforts. Little did she know I was also her husband's mistress now. And that her husband loves to lick her sister's cunt and is addicted to her pussy.

Viki was indeed crazy about me. In our lust-driven relationship of four months we got to learn a lot about each other. He was clearly sad about me leaving but his heart was filled with hope.

Sequels are always difficult but hope I have done justice to the story. Many people asked me about my husband in the comments section, I will surely include him in future stories.

Let me know how chapter two was by adding comments. What else would you like to see Mahima do as a devoted sister-in-law?

12