All Comments on 'Indian Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 04'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a sad ending, after so many month of waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Superb, I can't say anything about this story. Superb.

iceblockiceblockover 5 years ago
Thank you

Well, thanks for bringing this story to a conclusion. It is much appreciated.

irom08irom08over 5 years ago
Thanks

Great

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Favorite Author

Oh! Shiprat, at last you posted. You have no idea that from how many times I was eagerly waiting for the next part of this series. I still not read this. Just seeing the title of the story, I become so excited that I write a comment without reading the story. I only read the Disclaimer part. You said you wanted to conclude the story because you have got so many requests for that. But the length of the story is too small. It is not expected from the author like you shiprat. Please write more stories of conservative indian wives and their moral dilemma to involved in an unexpected affairs. Please write more slow seductive stories. Please. please. please.

cdman55cdman55over 5 years ago
Thanks for the closure!

Good conclusion to the story. Thanks shiprat

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next part - Things you do for family

Pls write next part of things you do for family

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful

Wow .. so wonderfully written.

You are the best author especially Indian author on Literotica

Keep writing please

a huge fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thanks for for concluding the story.....that's why u are the best Indian erotica writer after Aurelius......u listened to the readers.......All the best for ur next stories......keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Glad to see you back and most of the parts were fabulous.

However the ending seemed a little abrupt and hurried, the emotional transformation that led to the change in thought left things to be desired.

But overall Great and one of the BEST as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished climax

what do u mean by "as well as sex has been rearranged." ? is after lallan arresting and leaving her husband she is fucking with others ? you should add detail conversation between husband & wife after lallan arresting and must be written some detail regarding husband thoughts that how he take it about wife's infidelity. why nita doesn't call both husband and wife combined sessions to cure their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shit like this...

Is why we need someone to write honest to god BTB stories set in India.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazinng

Can you please write another part on "a night at the seema lodge"? Its one of my favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Work!

Thanks for another wonderful chapter. Hope you keep on writing other stories too and maybe delve into exhibitionism/public nudity a bit more. Eagerly awaiting for the next or new saga from you.

rock69rollrock69rollover 5 years ago
magical wordsmith you are

The wait for the 4th chapter was worth it. thank you once again for sharing this beautiful story with the world.

Kman280585Kman280585over 5 years ago
Nice ine

This was one of the best stories I have read. Most of the non consent stories end in erotic couplings category, Thanks for not doing that. However I do have some ideas to write spin off of this. If you allow Shiprat I would like to give a try!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Interesting

moral ambiguity.

The criminals who could shake her world get shopped while the nice husband who couldn't gets dumped.

But the sex scenes were pretty good and this is a well written story; I have to admit I only read the last part. 4 from me.

sweetdreamsssssweetdreamssssabout 5 years ago
Thanks for completing the story

It had a good logical conclusion to it ...

Please publish the nukkad guys story here in lit ...it was one of your best ones .

But just one advice to finish it instead of just dragging , at one point especially with that contractor it just started defying logic and just kept continuing on .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Story but ended in a hurry.

Nice Erotic and well narrated Story ended in hurry, who is Kantha where is she from, how she was trapped no details in the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Erotic

His dominance over her in mental and physical way is Erotic. Would like to read such more stories.

brown_sugar_baebrown_sugar_baeover 4 years ago
Great story

It was a great story. The whole series was a great one. And I would love to read more of your stories. So please continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 🌟

Excellent story.. Loved it... Please start new episode of her with low class men

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what the fuck???

look i get it ur trying to create the usual girl is forced and it turns out shes a slut and she likes it but u obviously dont know how to create a character.

look i like the genre, thats honestly most of what i read but this is just not it. youve created an actual rape victim who is suffering from actual mental health issues.For eg: when u say she has PTSD and etc and then show her becoming drunk and mastrubating to her rapist, you are describing something that actually happens with many people who face abuse(they believe they deserve it and get confused, thinking the abuser actually loves them) and it very hard for someone who knows that that it actually happens to ignore it and believe that she is just "loosing control"

i.e. its too realistic to be enjoyable.

the sex scenes are good but its rendered completely unenjoyable because of the rest of the story, im too disgusted to even get a hard on.

you obviously dont understand what makes this genre work and that theres a thin line between something that "may set me off/trigger someone because its dark" and something that is actually dark and is not enjoyed by normal people.

this genre works because it shows very primitive gender roles/ideas about sex which is understandable. this is showing an actual rape with every element of the crime that makes it so disgusting. im requesting you to please remove this story. i have reported as well.

pornaccount_22pornaccount_22about 3 years ago
SAD and SADISTIC Ending

I masturbated many times to this story...But the ending is SAD. And I feel guilt for masturbating to this...

Normal story SAD ending is just heavy in heart ...but this is heavy and guilty too...

I am Disgusted just like Shikha...

Even in real life so many RAPE victims or people in Abusive relationships come out...why can't shikha ...she have to smile sadly...? thats massive sorrow to me...because i jacked off many times to this story..

Please make a spin-off with or without ANUP. Single or commited shikha atleast happpy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please atleast have happy ending.write one more part and end it on good note.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best ever story I've read on this site in all these years! Shipra hats off to you!

thunderstormythunderstormyover 2 years ago

Huge fan of your writing style. Right pace and beautiful literature. gratz on a successful one and pls continue writing more. I enjoyed immensely your Nukkad guys story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it.

Can i talk to or chat with Shiprat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These are exactly the Muslim cock living hindu bitches who are working so hard against BJP in India…They will do anything to ensure their daily dose of Muslim cum protein shake! Including abuse their own religion and try to put down hindu gods! All because their cunts have taken a fantasy for Muslim cock!! I pity their parents! Shiprat…u r one disgusting whore…who has not just given ur body for a fuck but given ur religion also a fuck by become a muslim slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing story. I love the depths of psychology and erotic tension in this story. I can do relate to this, i want to be the memsaab!!! In a very depraved sort of way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What is the nicest way to put this, actually, there is none, so learn how to fucking write and put endings to your stories. If you want to write just to jerk your micro cock, that's fine and dandy, but don't post it publicly. Otherwise you WILL ALWAYS get comments like this numb nuts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...