Indian Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
920 Followers

"Okay sir."

As I heard footsteps walk to the back, you can imagine what was going through my head. These men were terrified about what would happen if the cops found two naked women in the back of their trucks. This was my "out" if I wanted. I could scream, tell them I had been kidnapped and raped. And it would all go away.

But as the back of truck was opened with a rusty whiny sound and the back tarp was pulled up, I said nothing. Some more light filtered through the gaps in the boxes. I stayed silent, pushed against the cold metallic side of the truck.

"It's like I said..." I heard Tony's voice say.

"Quiet!" the cop growled.

I heard a few footsteps heavily get into the back of the truck. There was a sound of some boxes and crates being opened. And the plastic rustling of packets. Some more boxes and crates were opened. The whole time I knew that I was just a few feet away from my possible salvation. Sure, I was naked and my face still had cum residue on it. But these were policemen. I had years of experience dealing with policemen. I knew policemen. All I had to do was stand up and scream.

But I stayed curled up with my palm on my mouth.

"Okay. This looks fine. Potato chips and snacks." the cop finally said, sounding bored.

The footsteps receded. The back of the truck was closed. It was dark again. There were muffled sounds of conversation on the outside, but I could not make out what was said. When I felt like we were "safe", I whispered,

"Kanta, what was that all about?"

No response.

"Kanta?"

I crawled over to her. She was in a fetal position, fast asleep. She looked so tired. I felt bad for her. Who knew how long she had been the fucktoy for these three men.

That's when I heard the doors of the truck slam shut and it started moving.

"That was close, Munaf bhai." Lallan said. "The guy was just a couple of boxes away."

"It's okay now." Munaf said. "The cops don't go beyond a few boxes unless they suspect something."

"I was terrified we would get caught." Tony said.

"We were playing it a bit risky for sure." Munaf said. "Lallan, I appreciate getting to fuck those women. But we need to be careful. Sex is great and trust me, fucking a gorgeous memsaab like that is a dream come true. But we need to be more careful."

"Yes, Bhai." Lallan sounded strangely deferential.

"From now on, no more fucking or playing while driving. Only when we are off-road. Get it?"

The other two just hmmed. They were quiet for a while. Kanta was fast asleep and in fact snoring. I heard the slot door being opened. I too curled up and started simulating snoring noises. I sensed a head peer through the gap.

"Both of them are asleep." I heard Tony's voice say.

"We did fuck the daylights out of them." Lallan said and snickered.

And the three men started laughing. Tony's head disappeared. And the three men laughed for a little while more.

"I will feel safer when we are out of Gujarat," Munaf finally said. "Too many fucking cops in Gujarat. Rajasthan is better that way."

The truck picked up speed and kept going. I could hear the three men discuss my body, my cunt, my mouth, my sexual appetite, and so on. But I wasn't really paying attention to that. I was confused and intrigued by what had happened.

Initially, I had assumed that the men were terrified about getting caught with two naked women in their truck. But one thing struck me as odd. Lallan saying the cop was just a couple of boxes away. When in fact the cop was several rows away from us. He would have had to wade through the entire packed truck to find us, unless one of us screamed. Munaf saying earlier, remember, just potato chips and stuff. And the cop had found potato chips. So...what was I missing? He had also said I didn't know anything. What did I not know?

I got on all fours very slowly and crawled naked to the nearest crate. It was nailed shut, but some plastic stuff was bulging out of the slats in the crate. I poked at it. It was something powdery. Definitely not potato chips or snacks. I crawled to the next crate and poked through the slats. Same stuff. Soft and powdery. I checked a couple of more crates and felt the same thing. Is this what they were afraid the cops would discover? What was going on here exactly? I moved to another crate and found that the plastic packet with the soft powdery stuff had a small hole in it. I dipped a finger in and tasted it. And I felt a slight jolt in my brain.

An hour or so later, I was half-asleep as I felt the truck slowing down. I sat up. The truck stopped.

"I will show you what that cunt memsaab is capable of." I heard Lallan say.

The slot door opened soon.

"Shikha madam!! Get the fuck up!" I heard Lallan lustily say. It sounded like he had been drinking now that the truck had presumably left the city..

I opened my eyes and looked him. He gestured with his fingers to come out through the tiny slot. And I did. As I squeezed my naked body through the small space into the front, I saw Tony and Munaf staring hungrily at me from the front seat.

I was led down the truck. The men got down behind me, each of them groping my ass and tits. We were in a dark empty field a couple of hundred feet from the highway. The moon had just risen and that was the only light.

I stare back at the three men eyeing me hungrily, wondering if Kanta was going to be dragged down next. But it turned out I was only star of this particular session under the stars. Lallan had a bottle of hooch in his hand that he took a big swig out of and then he handed it to Tony. Lallan's hand then went to his waist. I knew what was coming. The belt slid out with a swishing sound.

"Come here." he said in that manic voice.

I had stopped pretending to dread it or hate it. He slapped me hard with his palm and then the back of his hand on my cheeks with full force. Sure to leave bruises. The two men, despite having seen the videos, seemed a little taken aback by the force with which their lowly colleague was manhandling a memsaab.

Even through the tears that involuntarily sprang up in my eyes, I looked at Lallan who made a gesture at the side of the truck. I knew what it meant. I could read his gestures and desires better than those of my husband. I bent in the waist grabbing the edge of the truck carriage. And I arched my waist just the way he like making my big creamy ass stick out under the moonlight.

"See this." Lallan said to the others.

SPLAT! SPLAT!

Two hard strokes of the belt landed on my ass. I cried out with pain but also arousal. Six more strokes landed in rapid succession with the other two men staring and also nervously chuckling.

"Check her cunt."

Munaf approached me and stuck his fingers inside me.

"Really wet! Wetter than before! She does like it." he said amazed.

"You try."

Munaf took the belt. And started whipping my ass too. But he didn't have the same power or intensity as Lallan, clearly holding back. He was enjoying this rare opportunity but he was clearly still wasn't the sadistic psychopath that Lallan was. It was the same with Tony Then Lallan closed out the whipping session with a dozen hard blows.

Delirious from pain and arousal, I was dragged to a grassy patch. Lallan first put the bottle of hooch to my mouth and held it until I had emptied the bottle.

"The booze helps loosen her asshole." Lallan said very matter-of-factly.

Munaf was on the ground with his pants off. I staggered even the 3 steps, almost losing balance, without any prompting. I slumped on top of him with my knees on either side of his waist. The men laughed with wicket delight as reached down with my hand and guided the thick dong into my cunt and started slowly riding him. He put his palms on my ass and squeezed. I winced because his fingers cause pains on the welts left by Lallan's belt.

"Tony. Try her ass. Spit on it a few times." I vaguely heard Lallan say. The booze was starting to course through my already battered system.

I only barely registered Tony's presence behind me. But I did feel his spit hit my ass and his fingers rubbing it. And then, even as Munaf's dick was sending pleasure waves around my cunt, I felt Tony's dick invade my asshole. And that first ever double penetration instantly sent me over the edge...

--------------

"Stop! Stop!" Nita said raising her voice.

I looked up at her disturbed face. I had been staring at my palms while narrating everything.

"I understand the need for you to get this all out. But I have my limits too." Nita shuddered. "I don't think I can take this level of detail anymore."

"Okay." I said, meekly nodding and involuntarily rubbing my ass along the couch as I remembered how it had felt to be entered by two dicks.

"Just give me the broad summary for today." she said tenderly. "We can cover the details in the next sessions."

"Well, I was about to say that I don't remember much detail after that orgasm, because my blood alcohol level crossed my tolerance soon." I shrugged.

"Okay good. Go on."

"The three men fucke..." I stopped mid-sentence to curb my instinct to give her all the lurid details. "...went at me for about an hour or so at least. Together. Separately. There was more beating and spanking and whipping. I don't remember most of it. Just short flashes. I don't even remember who carried me back to the truck. I woke up in the middle of the night with snores all around me."

"And the truck was still moving?"

"No, it seemed like they were all too tired or drunk for anyone to drive. They were all passed out in the cabin, the truck still by the side of the road."

"And that's when you thought of the exit plan? With Dubey's help?"

"No, I had thought of it much before while exploring the crates. This is when I was able to get my phone and all their phones easily. They had been recording and photographing everything they did with me so they were out there in plain sight, next to their passed out slumped bodies. I..."

--------------

I had been struggling with a lot of conflicting feelings that night. Self-loathing for lying to my husband and even to Lallan because I had been missing his sado-masochistic brand of sex that was the only thing that could now satisfy me. The unexpected thrill of being fucked by two more low class boors. Being in orgies and three-ways and four-ways. The pleasure of finally having multiple satisfying orgasms throughout the night, after two unsatisfying weeks with my husband. But most of all, the rational realization that I really was in a co-dependent abusive relationship that was getting out of hand.

I had always had the option of calling in my contacts in the police to end the whole saga at any time. My only worry had been all those pictures and videos circulating around the internet and destroying my life even more if Lallan came good on his threats. As much as part of me had wanted it to end, I was not willing to put myself in the direct line of fire. But now I had an indirect way.

After waiting a few minutes to make sure everyone was really completely passed out, I first checked my GPS location on the phone. And then typed a long text message to my old friend Inspector Anil Dubey. I waited an agonizing five minutes until he responded.

- I am on it, Shikha. Hang tight.

I slowly gathered the phones and my purse and slid through the gap into the bed of the truck. I made a slight thump as I landed, but luckily the men kept sleeping. And then I just waited.

I didn't have to wait too long. In just fifteen minutes, there was a loud noise of a couple of police sirens and the screeches of tires braking. It shows how much the three men had drunk when gang-banging me that even this loud din did not wake them up.

"Three men passed out. A lot of hooch bottles, Hey, wake up." I heard a male voice say after opening the door. And then I heard a couple of slaps.

"They seem really out of it." the voice continued. "Check in the back. That's where the heroine headed for Punjab is according Delhi's source. And take the lady officer. There might be two kidnapped women."

It's all simple really. Once I discovered that these men were smuggling drugs under the guise of transporting potato chips and snacks, there was no need for me to be in the direct line of fire. Being caught red-handed with the drugs would be enough to put them away. I just needed to share the location of the truck, give a few details of my situation to Anil and count on my goodwill and his discretion to take care of the rest.

I heard the back of the truck open as Lallan, Munaf, and Tony, still passed out, were dragged down from the front cabin. Two sets of footsteps walked through the truck.

"Chips...chips...chips...powder!" a male voice said as the footsteps approached me.

I closed my eyes partially and curled up as a few creates were moved and a face peered through them. He looked surprised at my bruised naked body and then spotted Kanta to.

"Vaishali, you're on. The kidnapped women are here. Naked!"

A female officer approached me and I opened my eyes tiredly. She shone a flashlight and saw the bruises and welts all over my body. I sat up. The commotion had woken up Kanta too who looked petrified.

"It'll be okay, Kanta." I whispered to her as the female officer radioed her colleagues.

------------

"So Dubey came through." Nita said.

"Yes, in quick time. Kanta and I were dressed and taken to a van and given water and some first aid. All the cops were gentle and helpful. Anil had contacted a close friend from his IPS days and made the arrangements I asked him to."

"So you were kept out of the official report."

"Yes. Kanta too. She was sent back to her home. I was put on a train to Delhi. The quantity of drugs in the truck was enough to put the three men away for a while. I could see the junior cops weren't happy with it and were aching to take our statements and search our belongings. But Anil's friend was calling the shots and we were saved the public record of our humiliation and infidelity."

"Hmmmm." Nita said and looked at her clock behind me. It had already been a two hour session.

"That is it I guess." I shrugged and sat back, wincing a little as it made the bruise on my back feel sore.

"It is certainly an acceptable enough end to one part of your saga, Shikha." Nita said. "But what about..."

"I know what you're going to ask. What about Anup? My marriage is over. I can't go back to him. I have too much guilt and my entire mental make-up when it comes to morality as well as sex has been rearranged."

"How did he take it?"

"Angry. Disappointed. Hurt." I slumped forward again. "Obviously I am not going to Stanford either. I cannot in good conscience do it anymore."

"So...what are you going to do next?" Nita asked in a tender voice.

I looked at her, suppressing tears.

"I don't know." I honestly replied.

THE END

shiprat
shiprat
920 Followers
12