Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not your fault! I didn't think to check the date on them or buy any more."

"But contraception is up to me, remember!"

"We're a partnership- I'm willing to rely on my IUD for a while."

"I like the idea of a partnership. I was going to move to Mike and Soo-Lee's when you came back."

"If you want to, I suppose."

"No, that's not what I meant. I mean, if you want me to?"

"We're both tired, but tl;dr, I think I really like having you around and I think we both need a bit more sleep!"

I woke to daylight and the sound of rain on my tin roof. My bed was empty, but there was a smell of spices coming from the kitchen. Out of habit, I threw on my robe and went to investigate. Rishi was dressed only in an apron hovering over the stove.

"I could get used to a near naked chef in my kitchen!" I said as I leant in and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"I like your robe!" Rishi told me turning and kissing me gently on my head then my lips.

"I actually bought it online from an Indian co-op that sews them from used saris. It almost seems appropriate that I wear it. What's for breakfast by the way, it smells amazing!"

"Kedgeree! It's an English dish of spice rice and eggs based on an Indian dish. My mum found a copy in an old cookbook when she and Dad were dating and although Dad says the English version is a butchered version of an Indian dish, I like it and it reminds me of her."

It was delicious. After breakfast we again showered together, and I was glad I had installed the double shower in my bathroom renovations.

"There's something I've been wanting to do to you since I first met you," Rishi said as he kissed me and lathered my breasts with soap.

"I'm open to most things, and enjoy a bit of backdoor play, however you are a bit larger than most men I've been with!"

"I wasn't thinking that for now, but, wow, I have stored the thought away. Now..." Rishi became quiet as he trailed kisses down my chest and belly as he knelt on the tiled shower floor.

Tim hated eating me out and treated it like a chore. Rishi seemed to relish the act and was clearly a master. He kissed around my folds before licking up the centre, swirling his tongue over my clit. I moaned as I leant against the shower screen. Rishi's tongue explored my womanly parts and even ventured to my butthole, bringing delights I had never ever experienced. My legs were turning to jelly with his ministrations, and I sunk to the shower floor with him. Rishi simply lay on the floor and lapped at my clit, inserting first one then two fingers inside me. It did not take long for me to scream as my orgasm took hold. The water was long cold, but we lay there kissing and giggling on the shower floor.

"I think your tongue is as impressive as your cock! You are an absolute master pussy eater! I've never experienced anything like that."

"You're more than welcome. It's one of my favourite things to do, but I know some women get a little hung up on it."

"I'm not some women!"

"I know!"

The wind was picking up outside. We simply returned to bed and napped. There was further kissing and licking and sucking and fucking throughout the day and it helped us take our mind off the cyclone. Rishi should not have been concerned about his ability to hold off without a condom either!

As the sun was setting the power cut out. I can remember the installer telling me something about the panels not working in a power cut, but it didn't seem to matter to me at the time. With no power there was no ceiling fan or air-conditioning.

The humidity was stifling. We tried to sleep as well as we could, but it was hard. We sat and talked for hours in the dark. I learnt more about Anika and Indira and their families. Anika was married to Alec whose grandparents migrated from Greece after the second world war. They had two sons. Indira had married Sanjeet who had been adopted by an Australian couple from India as a baby. They also had two sons.

"So, your parents are longing for a granddaughter then?" I asked in jest.

"Yes and no. Dad tells me all the time he just wants me to be happy."

"So why orthopaedics then?"

"Easy! I like using tools and using my hands. I feel like I'm a carpenter for the body repairing broken bones. Plus, my nanna, my mum's mum, fell and broke her hip when I had just started uni and her surgeon seemed like he had his shit together!"

"I always thought orthopods were like any other surgeon."

"No way! We mate for life unlike some of the butchers!"

We laughed as we learnt more about each other. There were several loud noises throughout the night as the cyclone passed south of us. I had a large tree in my yard, but I did not hear any branches break. I heard the neighbours gate banging whenever there was a gust of wind.

At first light it was calm. I checked to discover the cyclone had passed and it was not just the eye overhead. Rishi and I threw on t-shirts and shorts and went to investigate. There were leaves and twigs throughout the yard and the other neighbours had lost a palm tree that had just missed our fence, but we had escaped virtually unscathed.

I texted Dad, Mum and Brad to say we were safe and threw a few photos onto social media. Mike rang to say he and Soo-Lee had worked overnight and returned home to find a branch had taken out half of their deck and they were missing some roofing. The State Emergency Service was there helping them put some tarpaulins on the roof and Rishi and I rushed over to do what we could to help.

"There's a bit of rain through the spare room, but we're insured," Mike told us philosophically.

"You can't stay here," I told them, "I know Isabella is not perfect for either of you, but I do have a spare room and you are more than welcome to use it."

"But Rishi?" Soo-Lee enquired.

"I could probably find somewhere else to sleep!" Rishi smiled as he came and took my hand.

"About bloody time!" Soo-Lee threw her arms around us both.

Mike had been onto their insurance company early on and it was almost a blessing I had February off and was able to be there when assessors and builders were present. It was a fun month playing house at two different homes. Rishi and I learnt to be a little quieter in the bedroom, but at times we heard them, and they heard us. Isabella knew where she wasn't wanted, and Mike simply went through a lot of antihistamine medications! I laughed when I came home one afternoon to find Isabella on Soo-Lee's lap as they sat together on a chair.

My therapist was amazing. We met a few times in February and she told me that I had developed some healthy and unhealthy coping strategies. I talked through things with her about Rishi and how we had almost skipped courtship and started at moving in together, however she did remind me of the six weeks of emails and texts we had exchanged before we met. We continue to catch up once a month just to check in and she is certain I don't have the same traits as my mother.

"So how was your Indian Summer?" Nicola asked me on my first shift back in March.

"You know that's a culturally offensive term that implies Indian's are late and it probably originates from North America and their first nations people and not the people of the subcontinent."

"I meant Rishi!"

"He's amazing!" I replied, "Actually, he's pretty hot like Summer!"

"I can see how many women would find that, but I also recognise he's no player. He's hot for you too!"

"Oh, and whilst I have you, I need to book more leave. Steph's coming up for a week at Easter, Dad and the family are coming up for a fortnight in July, Brad and Lissa have a baby due in August and Rishi and I thought we'd take a few weeks then to see them and go and see some of India. Rishi's Dad tells me the humidity of the late monsoon season must be a lot like here. It will be a lot like a second summer for us this year!"

"OK, who is this nurse and what has she done with Josie? Now I am short on Saturday, could you pick up an overtime shift?"

"Sorry! Helping Soo-Lee and Mike move back and then Rishi and I are going to scream the place down!"

"Correct answer!"

"What are you smiling about?" Rishi asked me as I walked back on the floor and saw him typing notes at a computer about a patient he had just reviewed.

"Nicola and I were just talking about what a hot Summer I've had. I must admit I'm looking forward to a hot rest of the year too!"

Our passion did continue. Steph thought Rishi was amazing when she stayed with us for her week and Dad and Meg thought he was a delightful young man. It was nice to think of ourselves as young. Shortly after Steph's visit Mum was diagnosed with dementia. As Brad and I were attempting to get her placed in a residential facility she had a fall at home and developed a pneumonia lying on tiles overnight. Her death was peaceful. I was sad that she had died, but I also realised that for many years she had not been the same woman I grew up with.

I was bridesmaid for Soo-Lee in late July and we went and met Thomas, my nephew before flying out to India. Rishi met aunts and cousins he had only ever heard of and we had an amazing time. I had had my IUD removed before the trip and we were thrilled to discover I was expecting upon our return home. Beautiful Misha arrived on time with little hassle. She will be a little flower girl when Rishi and I marry in Melbourne in December at 'The Taj.' As much as we would like Isabella to be there when we say our vows, James and Nerrida's eldest has agreed to housesit, promising his parents that his girlfriend won't join him, not that we'd mind!

Whatever it was that lead me to lowering my defences, be it that curry or Rishi's smile, I am so glad I did. We complement each other in so many ways and as much as I love my job, I am more excited about being married to him than to my career! I knew I must have banked all that leave for a reason.