Indian Summer

Story Info
Tied up and taken by her neighbour after he spies her nude.
1.8k words
4.34
52.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K155
K155
37 Followers

Note: This is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of non consent.

*

The late August chill had dissipated and a sudden oppressive heat arrived with September. Ruby had been quietly excited about the Autumn coming, cosy nights in, thick socks, she was not prepared for an Indian summer! She cursed her outfit choice, the tight jeans were fine in the cool of the morning, but on the train home from work she felt hot, uncomfortable and sweaty. A bead of sweat rolled down her neck and into her cleavage, she squirmed at the sensation. She cheered herself by deciding to go to the pool, and thanked her lucky stars it was only a half day at work!

Back at home Ruby stripped off, pulling the clingy jeans over her shapely legs and kicking them off with audible delight. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw them both straight into the washing machine, followed by her underwear. She turned on the fan in the living room and stood in front of it; arms aloft, enjoying the kiss of cool air on her clammy skin! Just as she was about to go to the shower she noticed her neighbour, he was laying on the lawn outside, propped up on his elbows; but he was facing her window. She couldn't tell if he was looking, but hoped the net curtain was enough to hide her! She made a dash for the shower in any case.

After her shower Ruby dried off, threw on a white string bikini and sun dress. The bikini was her favourite, the white accentuated her tan and the top showed off her full firm breasts beautifully. She packed her bag for the pool and headed out.

"Hey Ruby!" A voice called as she exited the front of the building. It was Rob, her neighbour, lying on the grass.

"Hi." She said with a forced smile and a weak wave.

"You heading to the pool? It's certainly the day for it." He said, getting up and coming towards her.

"Yeah, there won't be many more chances to top up the tan before Autumn comes."

"I was thinking of going for a swim myself, maybe I'll see you there later." He replied.

She smiled and walked off, grimacing once her back was turned. She took her phone out and texted a couple of friends asking if they'd like to meet for drinks and sunbathing. The replies came in as she walked.

*Sorry Hun, picked up a double at work 😭I'm ded in this heat!*

*We're still at the beach! Why don't you get the train up for the last few days!*

*I wish! Your nephews are feral Rubes, maybe you should come take them to the pool and give me a break 😂🙏🏻*

She let out a little grumble, but motored on, lured by the cool water and iced drinks!

It was almost 2PM when she arrived and she was pleased to find plenty of empty beds, choosing one near the pool she set up her station for the afternoon.

"Good afternoon Ms Banks, can I get you something to drink?" the waiter said as he approached.

"Yes please Mikey, I'd love a daiquiri!"

"Coming right up!"

Ruby wasted no time in getting into the pool, she kicked her foot in to gauge the temperature before diving elegantly in. The initial shock of cold against her skin settled quickly to pure relief. She floated around, enjoying the sensation of the water, feeling all the stress of the day just float away. She stayed in the pool until she saw Mikey returning with her daiquiri.

She climbed the steps out of the pool and made her way over to her sun lounger, taking the drink from the young waiter.

"Thanks Mikey!"

"You... you're w..welcome." He replied before scurrying off.

A guttural laugh nearby caught her attention, Rob.

"Think you might have made young Michael's day there Rube!" He said laughing, he came towards her and before she knew what was happening adjusted the top of her bikini, fingers grazing her nipple. "Bit of a nip slip situation."

"Fuck off Rob!" Swatting his hand away. He walked off laughing, leaving her red faced. "Fucking creep!" she said under her breath.

It was early evening and the sun was low on the horizon when Ruby pulled her sundress on, her still damp bikini left the front of it with wet patches. She was feeling a slight buzz from the three daiquiris and very hungry. On the way home she stopped at a local bistro for a light dinner and a glass of wine before making her way home, exhausted but completely chilled out.

The moment she pushed through her front door she knew something was off, nothing was out of place but she felt a sense of unease. She walked slowly and cautiously through the apartment, no sign of anything wrong. She sighed, chiding herself for being afraid. As she walked through to her bedroom a hand grabbed her from behind, covering her mouth and taking her roughly around the waist.

She struggled to break away but whoever had her was so much bigger. She was pushed forward and onto her bed, she flailed and managed to turn around but he was on her again in a split second.

"I saw the little show you put on for me Ruby, you knew I was there and you wanted me to see you, to tease me."

"No, no! Stop this, let me go Rob." She tried hard to stay calm, if she could calm him down maybe he would leave.

"Yes you did, you love to show yourself off, you love men's eyes on you. You're a tease Ruby and I'm gonna take what you've been teasing."

"Stop!" The panic was rising in her. "Stoppp. Get off me. No. NOOOOOO!" She was thrashing and fighting with all her strength but he had her pinned.

"I'll enjoy it more if you fight." He growled. He made a quick move up her body, straddling her chest. He held her hand above her head and pulled a chord from his back pocket, swiftly tying her hands together and then to the headboard.

"You have to stop this, please. PLEASE stop!" Her pleas were met with a wry laugh which instigated another rush of thrashing and struggling. It was in vain and within moments both her feet were also bound to the bed.

Rob left the room for a moment before returning with the biggest knife she owned.

"Fuck, no no no no! Please don't do this, No. HELLLLLLLLP!" She screamed.

"Quiet!" He ordered, bringing the knife close to her face, she ceased.

He took the hem of her dress at the front and used the knife to slice through it, he then set the knife aside and with his hands tore the cut hem from the bottom of the dress right to the top, leaving it wide open.

"Mmmmmmm look at that body. Does it feel good knowing I'm looking at you Ruby?"

"Stop this, please!" She sobbed.

"You can't go around teasing men like you do, this is what happens." He ran his hand from her foot, all the way up the inside of her leg. Fingers trailing softly, running it up the seam of her bikini bottoms, finding the strings and in one slow motion pulling it free. He sat on the bed at her waist level, and flipped the open side of her bikini, partially exposing her.

"You can't do this. Please, just stop!" She pleaded through sobs.

He put his hand down the bottoms and pushed her lips apart, running his finger the length of her slit and then plunging it into her. Her body glistened with sweat, chest heaving as she thrashed.

"Noooo!" She cried out.

He quickly undid the second string and pulled her bottoms off completely, she thrashed against her restraints.

He stood and quickly removed his shirt and shorts, leaving his tight jocks on, they were straining against his engorged cock. He sat at the bottom of the bed and made his way between her legs. One hand caressed her leg while the other went straight for her cunt, pushing it open and roughly thrusting two fingers inside her.

"I told you already, I like it better when you fight." He said in answer to her protests. "I knew you'd be wet!"

He pushed her thighs further apart and lowered his face to her pussy, he pushed her open and brought his mouth down hard on her which elicited more sobbing. He explored her folds with his tongue and kissed his way up and down her, holding her thighs in place as he did. When his tongue found her clit, she gasped and the sobbing was interrupted with moans. He focused his attention on her clit, sucking hard on it, then lapping with his tongue, circling it.

"Please no..." She cried, though she was panting and moaning. "Just stop!"

He could sense she was getting close, she was barely fighting against him now and the only noises she made were those of pleasure. He slid a finger inside her, searching for that sacred spot... a shuddering orgasm flooded her, she writhed and convulsed for almost a minute. He was tempted to keep going, to force another but his balls were aching for release.

"My turn!" He said crawling up her body, he pushed his jocks down, took his cock in hand and thrust it in deep and hard, without hesitation.

"Please stop..." She sobbed quietly.

He ignored her, and began thrusting at a frantic pace, hands pawing at her body. He reached under her bikini top and played with her nipple, tugging at it, slowing his thrusts so he could reach down and take it in his mouth. Picking up his pace again he brought his lips to hers and kissed her roughly, she thrashed her head trying to escape it. He pushed his hand between their bodies and rubbed her clitoris as he pumped in and out of her.

"Nooooooo!" She shrieked but this only encouraged him, he knew it meant she was going to come again.

"You're gonna come for me again, aren't you?" He chided, thrusting into her very hard while strumming her clit. She sobbed as she began to shake as another orgasm ripped her apart. He felt her pussy tighten and spasm hard around his cock, grabbed her bum with both hands and drove himself into her with abandon. She was still convulsing when he erupted deep inside her. He collapsed into her, panting and moaning as spurt after spurt of his hot cum filled her, until he stilled, laying heavily on her.

*

"Baby, that was incredible!" She purred, "Maybe next time, you could be a stranger who's broken in."

"Let me untie you babe, it wasn't too tight was it?" He asked, rolling off her and untying her, kissing her deeply as he did. She threw her arms around his neck, pulling him into her.

"How about getting on top and fucking me before I go home?" He asks with a wry smile.

"I'll fuck you however you want baby, but not for at least ten minutes!" She laughed.

"Ten minutes, I was kinda hoping you'd say half an hour!"

K155
K155
37 Followers