Indian Summer at Beartooth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy completely sucks me until the spasms stop, then licks me clean. Putting me back into my pants and zipping them up, she bounces out of the room. I don't even need to rearrange my package as I get ready for one last meeting.

From my office, I'm able to see Nancy go outside to the pool where she quickly rinses off in the outdoor shower, then lays down in the beach entry on a short lounger. The water will keep her cool as I'm sure she needs to recover. I also get a nice text from Derek.

"Dude! That was so hot. Anna just now finished fucking me. I'll put the pictures on a thumb drive for you."

I return the text with an update on the blowjob, and we make plans to grill a little dinner tonight. I wonder how Anna will use that meal to her advantage.

As it turns out, it's not Anna, but Nancy who takes command of the situation. Wearing nothing but a short kitchen apron, we are treated to her delectable body all night. Anna and Nancy relish our attention as they both eventually get naked for our dinner. Derek and I happily consume the scenery, and the meal lasts well past sundown.

"I'm so tired. Can we just snuggle?" Nancy asks me as we get into bed.

"Sure. You wore me out as well." I smile back as we enter the bed, both naked.

Holding Nancy with her back to me, she falls into a deep slumber. My dick isn't quite ready to follow my lead. Instead, it hardens and I snuggle it in between her ass cheeks. Nancy moves ever so graciously to allow me access to her pussy, and I rub myself into her folds. Rather than waking up, Nancy stays asleep and allows me to hold and fuck her. With my dick now covered in her juices, I remove myself and put my dick at the entrance of her asshole. We don't do anal very often, so I put only the head of my dick inside. She is so tight, and I hold my position as long as I can. Nancy is semi-conscious at best, so I pull out and fall asleep.

"Yesterday sure was interesting." I groggily tell Nancy as we both awake the next morning.

"Some sort of freedom just overtook me. I can't explain it, but I just felt safe and wanted to explore. Knowing you might walk in at any time really got me to thinking, and when you did so, I just lost myself in the moment."

"Derek should be getting a thumb drive of the pictures to me today. I can't wait to see all of them." I tell Nancy, licking my lips.

"Cool. Anna and I want you guys to take us on a ride today. We want to try out some outfits for the ride up to Beartooth."

Even though I had my suspicions, I went along with the idea, and we were soon on the road. We stopped for a quick breakfast, then headed out of town toward a well-known hamburger joint on the backroads. Frequented by bikers from all over, Derek and I are sure we've probably been there at the same time. It's funny how life brings people together.

Just out of town, Anna and Nancy put their plan in motion. Wearing what I can only describe as athletic shorts and light matching tank tops, they clearly left all underwear at home. Just outside the city limits, both girls remove their tops and ride that way for a few miles. Putting away her first top, Nancy matches Anna move by move and they both put on new tops. Looking at Anna, and then Nancy in my side view mirror, their tits are hanging out on top of very sheer material which covers only their stomachs.

"Pull over when you can. It's just for a moment." Nancy tells me.

Derek follows suit, and we pick a clean spot on the side of the road. There, Anna and Nancy get off our bikes, pull the shirt material up over their tits, then remove their shorts. Working bottomless, and in no apparent hurry, they put up their first outfits, and put on matching skirts which zip up on the side. I really like this look.

Back on the road, it's not long before Nancy has unzipped her skirt, and I can feel her pussy rubbing on my lower back. Looking over at my riding partner, Anna removes her shirt. Without it on, and her skirt also unzipped, she is now completely naked, or at least as naked as one can get and still be able to cover up at a moment's notice.

Keeping in mind Anna's ultimate goal of riding into Beartooth completely naked for an entire day, I'd say our chances are pretty good. Little did I know what was in store to make this a reality.

They wore the same outfits at lunch, and the food was quickly inhaled as all of us wanted to get back on the road.

We stopped about an hour outside of town on the way back, and had drinks. The girls stayed naked as we occupied a picnic table at a county rest area. Even after trying on one last outfit, they opted to sit on their skirts again and naked.

"I have to make stop at the Indian dealership when we get back to town. Wanna tag along?" Derek asks as we saddle up.

"Sure."

Once we're settled, the girls get on, only this time I have Anna behind me. Her tits hit my back as she reaches around my chest to hold on. I see Nancy is holding onto Derek's shoulder and her glorious tits are a sight to be seen. This part of the ride is going to be something.

And boy was I right. It's not long before I feel Anna's hands reaching to my crotch, then fully envelope my semi-hardened cock. Just watching Nancy ride with Derek is a special scene, and now Anna is going to drive me nuts. Keeping my mind on the road proves almost impossible, and Nancy smiles at me as she does the same to Derek.

As we veer off our usual return path to the house, the girls get dressed, or at least cover up in what can only be described at a skirt with a sheer lingerie top. Once we pull up, the girls head inside to the bathroom and Derek shows me around the dealership lot as we walk to the parts department.

After he picks up an order, we walk back out front where we find the girls sitting on some new models.

"What would it take for you to get an Indian?" Nancy asks me.

"Besides a lot of money, you'll have to ride into Beartooth completely naked with Anna." I jokingly reply as I look past her at another new bike.

"Done!" She exclaims.

Anna, Derek, and myself all turn our heads to her at the same time. All of our jaws figuratively hit the ground.

"Ummm...What?" I don't know what else to ask.

"I'll ride into Beartooth, completely naked, if we are on an Indian." Nancy answers without batting an eye.

"Well, let's see what I can get for this Harley, and maybe, just maybe, you've got yourself a deal." I can't believe my good luck.

"Allow me to sweeten the pot." Nancy beckons me to the showroom.

It turns out she fell in love with Derek's Indian when we first met them, and has been saving money ever since. Nancy literally has over half the money needed to outright buy one, and doesn't want me to sell the Harley. Damn, this woman has just earned my love forever.

We leave the dealer an hour later, having scheduled delivery of my new bike in just a few days. Nancy rejoins me on the Harley, and instantly rubs me into full hardness. We head straight home, and both girls strip in the driveway before running to the pool.

"Dude, our wives are going to ride into Beartooth, naked, and stay that way for an entire day." He says as we look at the 2 pairs of shoes and 4 pieces of clothing on the concrete.

"I never thought I would hear those words about my wife. But I also never thought I would own both a Harley, and an Indian. I could die on July 15th, and my life would be complete."

"There's plenty of room for 4 bikes total, so our little collection can grow." Derek smiles as we leave the motorcycles out front to go check out the girls.

Once the Indian is delivered, Nancy and I ride it just about every single day possible. She never wears any underwear when we ride, and I am often catching myself steering with one hand while fingering her. We even parked it in the shed one night, and fucked on it. This bike gets broken in, and in all the right ways.

A few weeks later, we're on the road to Montana. We plan our days so we enter Beartooth on the 14th. And enter we do. After camping for a few days outside Red Lodge, we get on our bikes and head into town for the Bone Daddy's Loop Poker Run. Needless to say, we have many welcome riders alongside.

Before long, word gets out, and way too many to count are soon on their bikes completely naked. There is going to be a massive amount of sex happening tonight. It's funny how naked women can keep a bunch of testosterone fueled men under control.

After a ride of several hours on the highway surrounding the Beartooth Mountains, we get back into Red Lodge and are treated to a tour of Bone Daddy's. It's under reconstruction, but the business is still thriving.

The scene is almost too surreal to believe. There are naked women everywhere. I don't think we can fully take credit for all the nudity, but many women have painted July 14 or NND on their tits or asses. Red Lodge may never be the same.

For the ride home, the girls start off naked, and remain that way for mile after glorious mile. Our stops at campgrounds are sex-filled and nearby campers are intrigued by our typically naked, or near-naked wives.

Taking backroads frequented by many a biker is our way back home to Texas. It also ensures Anna and Nancy remain completely naked. We slow our pace the closer we get to town. Derek and I don't want this ride of a lifetime to ever end. However, end it must, and Nancy and Anna cover up their bodies one last time when we pass the county limits sign.

With just a few miles to go, I'll savor the time on this Indian, this unforgettable summer, and the many memories we made leading up to and of the incredible Beartooth Rally.

12