Nudist Camping

Story Info
Gary tries nudist camping.
1.1k words
4.14
12.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was in his mid 50's and had recently inherited some money from an old aunt. This allowed Gary to scale back his consulting business and purchase a small rv. Gary's wife Jodi loved rving with Gary but also loved her job so her availability for camping adventures was more limited than Gary's.

Gary and Jodi had planed a 2 week RV trip from their home in Nebraska to California and back. Gary had plotted the route including several very remote spots where he and Jodi could explore nude camping. It was something they had both wanted to try but just never had the opportunity. The 2nd night's stop was a remote camp location where they should be all alone and could spend the day naked, skinny dipping and enjoying the sun on their naked bodies.

They planned to leave early Monday morning until Jodi got a call from her boss that there was an emergency in the California office that she needed to deal with. Gary was a bit miffed but understood that Jodi had no choice. Rather than cancelling the camping trip they decided that Gary would do the Nebraska to California leg alone and Jodi would join him there for the way back.

Gary decided not to change his itinerary plans so and headed out early Monday morning alone. The secluded spot he had picked for Tuesday night was several miles off the highway and then another mile up a dirt road. After a bumpy, dusty ride, Gary arrived at the edge of a small mountain lake. The spot was beautiful and Gary was sorry Jodi wasn't here. All Gary could hear was the wind in the trees and the the sound of some birds.

Gary set up camp and decided to strip naked. Gary had always tried to stay in shape. He swam at the gym and worked out so his 6 foot, 200lb, slightly hairy frame was in good shape for a guy in his 50's. Gary still had naturally black hair with only a hint of gray starting to show up at the edges. He was often mistaken for being younger which didn't hurt his ego at all.

The sun felt great on Gary's naked body. He and Jodi had done a nude beach in Europe once a few years back and both had loved it. Gary was again miffed Jodi wasn't here naked with him. Gary decided to put together a small pack and take a nude hike around the lake. It was so isolated here that Gary didn't even bother to bring anything to cover up with.

Gary had been hiking for about an hour. He had circled the lake and then headed off on a trail that said it led to a river and a rock outcropping that might provide a view of the area. The hike was a bit strenuous and Gary pretty much forgot he was naked. As he approached the river he was sure he heard voices. It sounded like a man and a women but he couldn't really tell what they were saying. As he got closer he caught a glimpse on a guy stripping off his pants and encouraging the women he was with to join him in the water.

The couple were in their late 20's or early 30's. As Gary watched, the guy got naked and jumped off a rock into the river which appeared to have a decent size swimming hole. The guy was of a similar build to Gary. Blonde hair with very little body hair. The women had longer dark hair, was slender and appeared to be Asian. Gary could only see her from the back but he liked what he saw. Gary was sure he couldn't be seen so he watched to see how this played out.

After a few minutes of the guy assuring her they were alone and no one would see, she hesitantly pulled her tshirt over her head and slid her shorts and bright red panties down her legs and off. It was at that point she looked around to make sure no one was watching. Gary saw that she was beautiful with amazing firm tits. Not big but they seemed, from where he was, that they were perfect. Slowly she climbed up the rock, giving Gary some pretty good views from the back as she bent over and climbed.

Once to the top she jumped into water. Gary felt himself start to get slightly excited as he watched the couple swim, splash, laugh, hug and kiss in the water. They clearly believed they were unseen by anyone and Gary didn't want them to think other wise. Occasionally, Gary would stroke himself as he watched the show. After about 10 minutes the guy climbed out of the water and went and laid down on the granite rocks.

Gary could tell that the guy was enjoying seeing his girlfriend naked as much as Gary was. Jennifer couldn't believe she was doing this she had never done anything like this before. Jennifer climbed out of the water. Both Brad and Gary couldn't take their eyes off her naked body and both guys started to get hard. Jennifer laid out next to Brad and for a minute or so neither moved.

Brad continued to get more erect until Jennifer reached over and lightly stroked it. Brad exhaled and fairly loudly sighed. Jennifer rolled a bit onto her side and and began to stroke Brad. Slowly she inched closer until she could lick the tip of his shaft. Brad was in heaven. He positioned Jennifer so they ended up in 69 position. Jennifer moaned loudly when Brad's tongue flicked her hard clit. Jennifer began sucking Brad while he licked and sucked on her pussy. Gary was rock hard watching and was stroking in time with Jennifer's actions on Brad.

Gary was careful not to make any noise although he wasn't sure Brad and Jennifer would hear with all the noise they were making. After a few minutes of 69, Jennifer worked her body around and announced tho Brad, "I want you in me!" With that she climbed on top of Brad and lowered herself onto him. Brad reached up and cupped her breasts pinching her nipples and rubbing them. Jennifer started slow but the pace picked up and it wasn't long before she started to breath short heavy breathes. Gary was stroking hard and Brad's hips were bucking to meet Jennifer's actions.

"Fuck Brad this feels so fucking good! Cum in me!" she screamed. Brad was happy to oblige. He held onto Jennifer's hips and thrust up and grunted hard. Gary and Brad and Jennifer all came at the same time. Brad inside Jennifer and Gary all over the tree in front of him. Quickly, Gary gathered his pack and headed back to camp. Before he got out of earshot he heard Brad say to Jennifer, "the lake is only about 30 minutes from here. We can camp there tonight."

Gary though to himself "this could be fun."