All Comments on 'Indian Wife and Husband's Friend'

by rupanita

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A VERY GOOD READ BUT THE STORY COULD HAVE BEEN SPLIT IN 2 CHAPTERS (BOSS & ROHIT)

4 stars.

The wife & the husband are on the same page & they will have a lot of fun and many precious moments going forward. The WIFEis a KEEPER.

ROHIT HAS MORE LUCK THAN BRAINS BUT THAT'S HIS KARMA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I ENJOYED READING THE STORY

The story is realistic (feasible if you will) more than people would believe.

Years ago my wife & i worked in the Middle East. a very good friend of mine worked in the same country but he was staying at a construction site away from the city. He started spending one evening and the following day in the city & of course was our guest for the short weekend. His wife stayed back home; their divorse was imminent as they were already separated. He became like a family member... well until i had to work very long hours because the equipment was in trial run phase. it happened that i was away 4 mini-weekend nights in a row & i slept on the construction site. After the forth weekend everything seemingly went back to normal until my wife told me that they spent all four nights & all four morning in bed. together. "The rest is up to you to decide... i still love you... i hope you will forgove me & take me back... i could get away with what i did but i can not live with that."

We stayed together & one month later my friend was a frequent guest in our house again. Once i unexpectedly came back from a store too soon but parked on the street. my friend had arrived from his site. the kitchen had a big window onto driveway and i saw 2 of them. his crotch eas rubbing her ass and he was kissing the back of her neck. she was not resisting... my hard-on was instant...

I enteted through the main door not the one by the kitchen. I played dumb about what i saw. My friend remaind a regular guest in our house until his contract was over which was in about 8 weeks. He subsequently divorsed, i learned later. my wife & i are still together. What happend in the Middle East stayed in the Middle East. the lasting benefit of the strange period is that ever since my wife turns me on much much more than before.

my wife & i moved to Canada a year later. We never met my friend again. i do not regret anything that happened in that year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i like the story very much

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ROHIT, IF YOU ARE EVER NEAR NIAGARA FALLS DO NOT PAY FOR THE HOTEL, YOU CAN STAY WITH MY WIFE & ME

We go over & above to make our guests happy.

My wife is older than Sonia but you will enjoy the stay. I am a lot on the road but will find enough free time for sightseeing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN FRIENDS STAYS BETWEEN FRIENDS

5 stars! I really like your story.

My buddy & i were partners in a small courier company. My wife worked there too. Because of children my wife and i worked opposite shifts. She cheated on me with him. I lost a partner but our marriage survived.

Nowadays my wife teases me, "Your choice of buddies was wrong: half of them were propositioning me, a quarter of them were touching my ass and my thighs & I let only one fuck me. I was a good loving wife but you had wrong buddies. Don't blame me for anything. And you'd better behave or i'll sell my half of business to a younger single man..." By that moment my dick is hard... I married a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent (5 *s)

Sonia is a keeper.

i hope that in my next life i will marry a re-incarnation of Sonia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i liked this story (5*), Rupanita is a good writer

My best buddy (& my best man at the wedding) was my wife's other husband in all but name for at least 14 months. The period of my life cannot be described in 2 - 3 paragraphs. Anyway, i ultimately found out about the affair. That was not the only time she cheated on me.

I myself do not believe what i went through & could not give a brief explanation why she is still my wife. Yes, she does have Bollywood looks & her sex-appeal is 2nd to none, but there is so much more to my story.

I married a loving wife & the rest came with the territory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1* !!!!

What a garbage !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
IF YOU HAVE A PRONOUNCED VOYEUR SIDE & TEND TO FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR WIFE BEING CARESSED, PATTED & (YES!) FUCKED BY ANOTHER MAN, YOU ARE UNABLE TO REACT IF (WHEN) YOUR WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE: YOU ARE MESMERIZED WITH WHAT IS HOUNG ON, IN TRANCE, STUPEFI

I like this story & am giving it 5*!

The wife is full of sexual energy, she is physically sexy & her sex drive is outstanding.

She has an exhibitionist side, and is a loving wife who can fuck other men but still love her busband.

Her husband is not a whimp, his voyeur side is uber strong & he subconsciouly want his wife to fuck his friend. If they were not in India they would have an open marriage wheere she would sleep around and he would get a kick out of that.

Percentage-wise there are much less cheating wives on Indian subcontinent than in the West. However human beings will be human beings. In India, fooling around must be done under the cloak of a family friend, the landlord, husband's boss, wife's boss, children's tutor... It's not that different in the West.

* * * * *

In my next life i will marry an Indian college-educated woman with Bollywood looks, & will be a permissive husband. Both she & i will have so much fun that we will be able to share the surplus with a good (and needy) friend of mine, or her boss, or my Japanese clients... I will still worship my wife and her body...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

The wife is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
love your story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

👍👍!

Sonia is definitely a keeper.

Indian women are very sexy & charming.

Rupanita is a very good & prolific writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story: ☆☆☆☆☆ (100%)! The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted! This is an EROTIC story & a LOVE story 2-in-1 ❤

As a rule, your stories are 100% my cup of tea... & then some more!

Sonia is a true loving wife: she did have sex with another man but she never stopped loving her husband & her loyalty will always belong to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! The scenario of the story is my cup of tea!

Very very erotic.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading comments from this stories fans, it's not difficult to believe they are all cucks.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

DEAR 2THNC,

IF YOU LIKE A DOZEN HERO FROM HOLLYWOOD DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE A HOMO!

SIMILARLY IS ONE LIKES TO READ A LW STORY DOES NOT DESERVED TO BE TAGGED UNDER 'CUCKOLD'!

SORRY BUT I DIFFER!

GOOD STORY... AS USUAL A 5* FROM ME....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous