All Comments on 'Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 06'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

brilliantly detailed, the plot twists seem well thought of, i could not guess them and that is saying ALOT. well done! n plz, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome read

This is one of the best Indian erotica I have read... Bravo keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The husband is ruining it

the story, plot, characters and even twist are good, great even. But the husband is ruining it, he needs to relize that his loving wife doesnt love him. she's lied to many times and continues to do so. just leave her nothing good can come from going to the farmhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oi

So, is the husband actually a masochist or what? To be constantly looking for more and more even after what he already knows, he must be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please continue it

husband is a complete loser, still continue it. we want a good ending

angel228angel228over 14 years ago
Keeps getting better!

This just keeps getting better. I am just sitting back and enjoying the ride. Though I must admit that I was enjoying the wife being manipulated more than her being a liar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Very well written and the details are perfect.

Great job. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way too far with the cheating

I am a big fan of cuckolding stories man. But this is way too far. Cheating is not cool. The sad thing is that the bitch knows that he likes this and continues to lie, he propbably wouldn't have done anything if she told him the whole truth. But she is a sick bitch, and if you write an end to this, please don't show that he went back to her because that would really make it horrible.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
I'm enjoying it too.....

but according to the last chapter, we see the husband with a weak character and will fall under his wife's master. I just hope the author is gonna give us a well thought out ending, but I really can't emphatize with the husband. I see no future for this marriage because instead of a manipulated wife we figured out she is a master liar and degrading slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awsome

one hot story. enjoyed reading it very much:) please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Its realy fantastic story. I just got glued to the entire chapters. Very beautifully narrated. Their married relations is already over but it seems that the husband wants to see the end himself or give one last try to get his wife back. And I also somehow feel that she just enjoys sex but at the same time she has some sense of what she is doing. Otherwise she wouldn't have cried at the mention of the video clips. She lied because she needs to hide her other sex life. Leaving her is a easy way out. But I feel to get her back to her senses is a real man's job which probably the husband wants to do. Would like to read how the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

very nice story pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where's the rest?

Are you still in the process of writing it? This story is incredibly hot. Please do post the rest as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

loved your story,

Lucioz

daonildaonilalmost 14 years ago

The best story i have ever read marvellous job m really spell bound

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME..!!! Continue and finish the series dude..!!!

Continue and finish the series dude..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

more pleeeeeezz my friend!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unfinished Story... Indian Wife Gone Bad

Dear Author,

The story you wrote is really awesome..I enjoyed a lot reading it...!! You have done exceptionally a nice job..!! But I would like to bring your attention towards the end of the story..!! I am sorry to say but i found it unfinished....!!

This story left a no. of questions in my mind by its sudden end..!!

Thus i request you to kindly continue the story right from the point where you left it..!! And kindly answer the question below which occurred in my mind by its end...!!

Question 1. How did shilpa became Mr. Tariq's sex slave?

Question 2. Was shilpa the same before meeting Mr. Tariq or changed only after that ?

Question 3. What happened when Arun entered into the Farmhouse of Mr. tariq?

Question 4. How did Arun, Shilpa And Mr. Tariq reacted on seeing each other ?

Question 5. Did Arun forgive shilpa for her Nasty Activities Or Divorce her?

Question 6. What happened at last ? How did the life of Shilpa and Arun go at the end ?

Please Continue writing..... You are a very promising writer.

Regards,

Neel S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ron

Dude awesome pls complete the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

i hav been checking frequently for updates... complete soon ...

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 13 years ago
Agreement with Anonymous #3

This story seems incomplete. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please more chapters!!!

Now that he has the DVD's could you make the next chapters about what's actually on it (before he goes out to look for her)?

I love how you narrated through the story and it's definately on top of my favourites list. It needs to continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Buildup. More ?

More would be nice, really nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This and Indian wife and driver-ex

Bravo! You have a really awesome collection of cuckold stories here. Your other stories have a sense of closure to them, although the journey of the characters has in no way ended. Bela has fucked another guy, Yashodhara has become an established adulteress, Purva's ass has been owned. This one, however, has just fallen short of the closing point. A lot of unanswered questions here. It would be really great if you could add one final chapter to this tale narrating the climax. Then again it would be even more great if you could complete the story called "Indian wife and driver ex" started on another site :-)

foxterfoxteralmost 11 years ago
Please continue

I read this story so many times! Please you have to write at least another chapter. This is so fucking good as all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pls give us the final chapter what is the ending

sir i have read all ur stories i would like to read the ending to say frank i have nots in my stomach and try to give some background on mr tariq

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
same as my life

i recently divorced my wife....its same as my life....first i cam e to know she was having affair with her cousin...i thought its OK coz it is common..then later i found she was having affair with 8 guys and had fucked by more than 22 guys....i wish i killed her...but i just gave her divorce....bloody bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You are amazing man

Please complete the story. Please

you are god of erotic writings

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please write next part

please write next part of the story

subkfsubkfover 7 years ago
More ...

Would love to read the farm story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you are at your best

i m fan of your stories... please add the farm one and show the guilt of the wife

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Where's Ch 7!!!!!!!!

You're missing a chapter or two. Wonderful twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 06

I too think this story is incomplete.

Rashika123Rashika123almost 5 years ago
Good story

A really good and intriguing story, but what happened after he had received the invitation? Please do continue with it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Story sucks

But if you read the comments in the voice of Raj, from Big Bang, they are very entertaining.

SexStoriesEditorSexStoriesEditorabout 4 years ago
One final chapter, please

A new friend of mine, who happens to be from Bangladesh, turned me on (haha) to your stories and I've been reading them for the past couple nights. I'm really loving them.

I hope you will consider writing one additional chapter for this series to conclude it. I really want to know what happens when Arun tries to confront Shilpa at Tariq's farmhouse.

I couldn't believe just how bad she really was in this story. It was pretty incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome writer

you are an awesome writer, i hope you finish this story and not leaving us hanging , we love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
chapter 7 plz

loved the series.... amazing writer... hats off

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

26thNC . . . I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO RATE YOUR COMMENTS ON INDIAN AUTHORS IN PARTICULAR? IS IT MORE STUPID??? OR MORE CRAZY?? EITHER WAY IT SUITS YOU!!! AND THE ARDENT READERS OF AURELIUS1982 HAVE THE FUN ALL THE WAY!!! KEEP ON POSTING YOUR MINDLESS COMMENTS... WE DO NEED SOME MORE ENTERTAINMENT AT THE END!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous