Indian Wife Has Affair with Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is much bigger than your soon to be cuckold husband's." Bhola confidently proclaimed. "You tell me, memsaab. Who is bigger?"

I watched as Neetu's hands cascaded up and down his giant rod, her fingers savoring the sensation of another man's penis. I watched with a lump in my throat, as his huge balls gently flopped up and down, slapping against bedsheet.

"You are right... it's so big!" She commented again, this time smiling at him, while continuing to slowly stroke him. "Much, much bigger than my husband's! Tell me, Bhola, what do you feed it?"

"Married women like you." Bhola replied proudly, which caused another shy smile to appear on my wife's lips.

My wife would later tell me that this statement of his was the one that ultimately broke down her resistance. It showed that he was not only confident of seducing a woman like my wife, but savoured the fact that she was married.

"Not to mention his penis was hot to touch," She would tell me later, "And quite hard. Every vein of his giant penis was radiating heat."

My wife continued to stroke my servant's penis. It was as if she couldn't get enough of it.

"Fuck, Bhola." I saw Neetu bite down on her lip. "I never saw such a magnificent penis! It is so sexy!"

It was clear that Neetu by now was not quite in control of her thoughts and was being driven primarily by lust. For some time, there was no noise from the bed except the gently thud of Bhola's massive balls smacking up and down on my wife's hand. The woman I loved continued to stroke our servant's cock, as if it was the only thing that existed in the world.

"It is getting bigger!" Neetu exclaimed. "Oh, Bhola. What am I getting myself into!"

I saw a grin appear on Bhola's face. He knew right then that he was going to fuck my wife.

"Memsaab." Bhola suddenly said. "Why don't you... kneel down... right here?"

My wife looked at our servant, her eyes curious. Then she began to smile a knowing, naughty, smile.

I then watched, partly in horror, partly with extremely chastening humiliation, and partly with strange erotic arousal, as Neetu began to bend down and kneel. She was going to take Bhola in her mouth! It was a sexual act that she hadn't performed on me in many months, but now Bhola was going to be the beneficiary of my wife's generosity!

"There you go, memsaab." Bhola grinned, and then patted my wife's cheeks. "Let's see how much you can take in, memsaab! Not every woman can take me in fully, but you might!"

My wife cast a defiant look at our servant, as if her femininity had been challenged by him. Neetu didn't say much, but she was now kneeling by the side of the bed, and her head slowly moved downward, her lips parting as she planted her tongue across the head of Bhola's cock. It was only a few seconds until her jaw was stretching around his girth, my wife only able to take a few inches.

I remained transfixed as I watched my wife plant kisses up and down his thick member, running her tongue across his big balls, trying to take as much of him in her mouth as she could manage.

Bhola suddenly reached down and slapped by wife on her butt.

SMACK!

Neetu froze, her lips around his manhood.

"Keep sucking my cock, memsaab." Bhola instructed in a very commanding tone, as he smacked my wife again on her bottom.

SMACK!

"Yes, Bhola."

Neetu began to give him a blowjob in earnest. She used her hands to occasionally stroke him, to give her a little break and some air, before continuing to take him in deeper and deeper. Bhola arched his head back, savoring what had to be the mind-blowing sensation of oral sex from another mans wife.

"Oh memsaab!" He grunted. "You are such a slut! Keeping sucking on my dick!"

I could see Neetu blush again, as Bhola humiliated her by calling her a slut, but she was too enamoured with his penis to care. She didn't even mind as Bhola spanked her bottom again, and again.

SMACK!

SMACK!

My wife continued to suck him for several minutes, kissing up and down his shaft, and from time to time moving her fingers downward to caress and fondle his large testicles.

"Oh fuck, memsaab. OH FUCK! AAAAAAAHHHH!" Bhola suddenly grunted.

A huge wad of semen suddenly exploded into my wife's mouth from our servant's penis. My wife closed her lips around his cock, but not before a lot of cum landed on her bosom and face, coating her cheeks, and the lingerie, with thick splatters of ejaculate. I could see her throat continuing to work, sucking and sucking and sucking, as Bhola continued to pump huge amounts of semen inside her lips.

Finally, eventually, Bhola stopped his orgasmic convulsion, grunting. My wife slowly relinquished her mouth's firm grasp from his tool, and I could see some semen trickle out and fall on to her chest. Neetu swallowed again. Such had been the initial blast that despite swallowing most of his cum, Neetu still had a sizeable amount on her face and on the lingerie near her chest area.

"My... my goodness!" Neetu uttered. "Bhola! That's a lot of cum!"

"You swallowed most of it, memsaab." Bhola commented. "Like a proper slut. I always knew you are a slut, memsaab."

I could see Neetu blush once again as Bhola called her a slut.

"Do you swallow your husband's cum too, memsaab?" Bhola asked.

Neetu didn't say anything, but I saw her shake her head. She still had cum on her face.

"Do you even give your husband a blowjob, memsaab?"

Once again Neetu blushed, and then shook her head. She didn't say anything.

For some time, no one spoke.

"Wait for ten minutes, memsaab." Bhola suddenly uttered. "I will be ready to go again. And this time... I won't waste it on your mouth. You will get what you are here for."

"I need to go... and wash my face." Neetu suddenly said. "And um... clean up."

"Use my toilet." Bhola instructed.

"Er... why, Bhola?"

"Memsaab. My toilet is right next door." Bhola replied. "You don't want the chance of your husband seeing you walk up the stairs with my cum on your face, do you?"

"Er... ok." My wife acquiesced.

"You should pee also." Bhola instructed her. "It will be good for you."

"Er... sure." My wife acceded.

"And after you are done, come straight here to me." Bhola ordered my wife. "I am not done with you yet, memsaab."

Once more I saw Neetu blush, before she stood up.

"I will be back, Bhola."

I watched as my wife exited the room. I was ready to go back inside the house if she was going back upstairs, but Neetu actually turned right... she was going to Bhola's washroom! No doubt she was going to clean and freshen herself.

Bhola and I both waited for nearly ten minutes before we heard the bathroom door open, and my wife softly walking back towards Bhola's room.

"Come here, memsaab." Bhola saw her at the door and ordered, as he patted the area next to him on the bed.

This time my wife didn't even hesitate and started walking towards the bed.

"Yes, Bhola."

I watched my own wife complete her submission to our well-hung man servant. My own penis was awkwardly erect even as shame, humiliation and embarrassment coursed through me. I was almost in a trance, peering through the window, watching as my wife Neetu slipped into bed next to Bhola, her hand immediately again reaching out and grasping at his incredible penis.

"You like it, don't you, memsaab?" Bhola grinned, as Neetu stroked him. "You can't help but touch it now."

"Yes, Bhola." Neetu nodded, her eyes fixed on his once again rapidly hardening cock. It was clear that the giant appendage was now an object of her sexual fascination. "I... I have never seen one so big!"

"It can reach areas inside you that your husband never can." Bhola smirked. Neetu didn't say anything, but blushed once again, and continued to stroke him.

My heart nearly exploded when they kissed. She turned and he pressed his lips onto hers and I saw my wife eagerly suck at his tongue.

"O memsaab." Bhola admitted, as he kissed my wife, first on her lips, and then on her cheeks. "I have been desiring you for a long time. You have been teasing me for a long time, you naughty slut! I can't wait to fuck you and cum in you and make you pregnant."

A shiver seemed to run through my wife.

"Bhola, I am yours." My wife replied, as her lips locked on to his. "Take me."

I watched, almost unable to believe this was happening, as my servant and my wife kissed passionately. This was Neetu - my wife - my beloved... the love of my life, and this was Bhola - a mere lowly servant! And she was telling him - 'take me!'

"Memsaab." Bhola chuckled, as he took a pause from sucking on my wife's tongue. "You have seen me fully naked. But I am yet to get that pleasure from you."

"Oh, Bhola." My wife giggled. "You are so naughty. I am so shy."

Bhola raised a hand. I thought in alarm that he was going to slap my wife, but then he reached for her clothes.

"Time to strip you naked, memsaab." Bhola said, as he reached down to grab the bottom of her lingerie. Neetu laughed, her own fingers wrapped around his manhood, the same penis that had ejaculated into her mouth some time ago.

"Raise your arms, memsaab." Bhola commanded.

Bhola raised the lingerie upwards, and Neetu reluctantly let go of his cock and raised her own arms, as Bhola peeled off her dress. I watched my beautiful wife, dressed now only in lace panties and a bra, in bed with my naked servant.

"Memsaab, you are so pretty, and so fair!" Bhola remarked, as he kissed my blushing wife again. I continued to watch, my own cock now fully erect and rock hard. I had to unzip my trousers, take my cock out and start to stroke it. My heart was beating fast, not only from rage or jealousy but also from lust, knowing that my fantasy, and all our planning, was just about to get realised.

As they continued to kiss, Bhola reached behind her and in one expert move unclasped her bra. Neetu gave a little scream as the bra snapped open, and then giggled as her beautiful large breasts spilled out. Bhola immediately started to squeeze my wife's boobs with his rough hands. I saw Neetu arch her head backwards and moan softly.

"I can't believe this is happening, Bhola." She repeated, looking down as our servant continued to milk her breasts. "My husband always had trouble opening my bra so quickly!"

Bhola seemed to know what to say.

"You are a beautiful woman, memsaab. You have some nice tuttay (breasts). I am sure he was distracted."

Neetu giggled in reply. Bhola then leaned forward and started sucking on each in turn.

"Oh, Bhola." Neetu gasped at the pleasure our servant was giving her. While she pulled on his cock, Bhola released a nipple from his mouth with loud smacking sound.

"Does your husband pleasure you like this, memsaab?"

"Oh, Bhola." My wife was too lost in her sensations to reply properly.

"I guess not," Bhola answered his own question, again taking the nipple back into his mouth and nibbling on it.

"Oh, Bhola!" Neetua gasped again with a gentle moan escaping from her lips. Once more Bhola stopped sucking on her tits and moved his lips towards her.

"I love your breasts, memsaab." Bhola said, as their lips once again collided in lust. As they kissed, he powerfully turned around so that my poor wife was now on her back on the bed, and Bhola on top of her, pinning her down. Neetu giggled again, her tits bouncing with her as she moved on the bed.

"Spread your legs, memsaab." Bhola ordered. "And brace yourself, my lovely slut."

Almost instinctively, shamelessly, without hesitation, Neetu spread her legs.

It was a highly erotic sight. A profound sense of humiliation washed over me as I witnessed my own wife submitting to another man, symbolically and literally opening her legs to her new and young lover.

Bhola touched her between her legs. A shudder seemed to pass through my wife. I saw Neetu close her eyes.

"You are wet, memsaab." Bhola said. It was a factual statement, and I saw Neetu blush once again.

"I am taking your panties off." Bhola told her.

"Please be gentle with me, Bhola." Neetu suddenly pleaded, as our servant pulled her panties down. Another shudder went through her body.

"Not used to a big cock, are you memsaab?" Bhola grinned, watching as waves of pleasure swamped my wife.

Neetu shook her head. Of course, she wasn't - my cock was nowhere near in size to that.

"Memsaab." Suddenly Bhola sat up and looked at my wife. "Do you want me to fuck you now?"

Neetu, still trying to deal with the mini orgasmic waves rocking her body, looked at him, puzzled. She bit her lips, and her eyes wandered over to his crotch, before once again looking at Bhola. My wife nodded.

"Not good enough." Bhola shook his head. "I need you to say it, memsaab."

Neetu sighed, and then sat up. She then wrapped her arms around Bhola and kissed him on his lips long and hard. As they kissed, I saw her body shake again.

"Bhola." Neetu then said. "I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Now."

Bhola did not waste any more time. He clutched at her ass and pulled her naked body close to his. As they kissed, Bhola moved so that he was now straddling atop her. His behemoth of a cock was now nestling between her legs.

"Ready, memsaab?" He asked.

"Er... I think so. Please be gentle, Bhola." My wife pleaded.

This was the moment that I remember very clearly. This was the first time another man, a man other than me, was going to fuck my wife's pussy. This was the first time Bhola was doing it. He would do it many times more, but this was the moment that burned itself into my memory.

Bhola aimed his giant rock-hard erect cock at my wife's pussy, and plunged straight in.

"Ooooooh!" My wife gasped, almost in disbelief, as his missile like penis penetrated her body, making her head arch back in pleasure.

Slowly, carefully, inch by inch, Bhola breached a place that only I had been before, his manly length driving deeper into my wife than I ever had, to places that I would never be able to reach. Her pussy stretched, her ass squirming as she experienced a new world of sensations.

"Oh, Bhola, you are in me!" My wife Neetu exclaimed as Bhola straightened his body driving his cock deeper inside of her. "Oh, Bhola, you are in me! So deep! Oh, Bhola, you are in me! So deep!"

It was as if Neetu couldn't believe Bhola was fucking her. She never had a cock penetrated so deep inside her before and Neetu braced herself as Bhola began to fuck her cunt.

"Oooooh! OOOOOH! BHOLA!" Neetu continued to gasp and shudder, her hands clutching Bhola in the back and her nails digging into him as she braced herself. Bhola still wasn't completely inside her.

SMACK!

SMACK!

My servant smacked my wife on the side of her buttocks again, as he gently withdrew, before diving back in.

"OOOOOH! BHOLA!"

"How do you like it, memsaab?" He grunted, clutching into her rear, stuffing more of his member into my wife.

"It's... it is... so... BIG!" Neetu moaned, gasping loudly, her toes curling as her feet twitched. Neetu was so loud, but she didn't care. She was in heaven.

Bhola soon got a rhythm going. They started to fuck with passion, both of them lost to their desire, his heavy testicles slapping into her thigh repeatedly as his dick rammed into her. Neetu was squealing, her vocal pleasure hitting octaves that I didn't know existed within her, all while she bucked along with the conquering male.

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

His big testicles thwacked into the clammy skin of her ass, creating a chorus of slapping that joined along with the creaking of the bed. My wife was getting the fucking of her life, and my dick was diamond hard in arousal even as I realized I was not the man giving it to her.

Neetu had fully lost control of her senses, as Bhola was now completely inside of her. She screamed in delight as she locked her legs around his waist, pulling Bhola into her. They kissed passionately as he fucked her.

"Bhola! Bhola! Bhola! Ohhh! Wowww!! Ohhh my G-G-Goddd!"

Their bodies were now moving in a frenzy as Bhola stuffed his cock in and out of her. He was now really beginning to hammer my wife into submission. Neetu's eyes began to glaze over, and her stare became distant. She grunted, breathlessly gasping incomprehensible words as her body experienced something profound.

"OHHHH I am going to cum... BHOLA!" My wife moaned.

A huge explosion rocked my wife. She raised her hand up to cover her own mouth, her arm shaking as she struggled to comprehend the intensity of the waves of pleasure that ran through her. It was almost as if she couldn't believe that her body had produced such a feeling.

Eventually, the room quieted for a moment. Her voice was delicate as she navigated the immensity of what had just occurred. I heard Neetu smack her lips together in recovery, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"Oh Bhola. I've never cum like that before." She admitted, as she kissed him all over.

"I am not surprised, memsaab." Bhola commented, still continued to pump my wife. "I have seen sahib a couple of times. He has a little dick."

"I love your cock. You are so much bigger than my husband." My wife admitted and kissed him back. It was deeply erotic, and yet emasculating, to hear my wife say those words to another man, all while his massive penis was still embedded deep inside her.

"You still haven't cum, Bhola." My wife noted, her eyes suddenly filled with concern. "You can cum in my pussy if you like. No need to wear a condom."

"Memsaab." Bhola grinned, as he continued to fuck my wife. "That could make you pregnant."

Neetu blushed again.

"Isn't that what we want?" She grinned naughtily. "I won't tell my husband!"

"I want to do you doggy style." Bhola suddenly stated, slowly releasing his manhood from Neetu's pussy. "Don't worry, I will cum in your pussy, memsaab."

My wife nodded, rolling off of him.

"Get on your knees and face away from me, memsaab." Our servant demanded.

"Yes, Bhola." My wife acquiesced immediately, getting onto her haunches, her big ass now pointed back at Bhola.

Bhola got behind my wife and slapped his heavy manhood down onto her ass and pushed her forward so that she was bracing her stance with her forearms.

"Does sahib ever fuck you doggy?" He asked, calmly, while reaching across her back and taking her hair in his hand. It was amazing how dominating he had suddenly become. My wife giggled in response, clearly enjoying a dominant man's sexual assertion.

"Er... no, Bhola." My wife replied.

"Yet you are allowing me to treat you like this. A slut."

Neetu blushed again but remained silent.

Bhola gently pushed her forward so that she rested on her forearms, her heavy tits swinging above the cushion of the mattress. He moved behind her, laying his heavy cock along the curvature of her ass.

SMACK!

SMACK!

Once again, he spanked her, this time fully, and firmly, on her buttocks.

"Does sahib ever spank you on your big gaand, memsaab?"

"Er... no, Bhola."

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Do you like it, memsaab?" Bhola asked.

"Er... not usually, Bhola." My wife replied. "But now you are doing it... I... like it."

As if suddenly cognizant of what she admitted to, my wife blushed immediately. Bhola grinned and raised his hand.

SMACK!

SMACK!

Bhola spanked my wife a few times. I saw her ass slowly become red where he was hitting her.

1...345678