Indian Wife Has Affair with Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, memsaab, you're good!" Bashir grunted. "Keep that up, now. Oh, yeah. Now, listen, you slut! I'm getting ready to cum and I want you to swallow every drop of it. Do you understand?"

Neetu looked up at Bashir and quickly nodded. Meanwhile Bhola spanked my wife again.

SPANK!

Even as Bhola kept assaulting her rear, Neetu realized that Bashir was soon going to cum in her mouth, so she opened wider, and raised one hand to hold on to the watchman's waist.

SPANK!

Bhola kept spanking my wife even as Bashir started to fill her mouth with his cum. His hips started to jerk and stiffen up as he had his orgasm. I could see Neetu's throat working as she swallowed his cum.

"OOOH THAT WAS SO GOOD!" Bashir exclaimed as he finished emptying his load into Neetu's mouth.

No sooner had Bashir finished, Bhola too began his orgasm, and started flooding my wife's cunt with his jism.

"AAAAAAHHH!" He groaned.

Bhola stopped spanking Neetu and gripped her waist as he deposited his huge load in my wife's quim. When he was finally done, Bhola pulled his cock out of her rear and climbed off the bed. Bashir too climbed down from the bed, leaving my wife who now plonked down on the bed on her belly, her eyes glazed, and her buttocks very red, looking exhausted.

"Thank you, Bhola." Bashir, still looking as if he couldn't believe this had just happened, was muttering. "Thank you so much."

Bhola laughed and gave my wife's ass a resounding slap, leaving a small red mark.

"Bashir bhai, we are just getting started." Bhola grinned. "Memsaab is a fine piece of ass, and you still have one hour and thirty minutes left. I am going to show you exactly what this married slut is capable of. Let's go out for a quick smoke."

They were going to exit for a smoke!

I decided I had enough. Neetu was right, I didn't need to see this. It was too risky, and I could get caught as these men were exiting the room. I had to move quickly. Making my way very carefully but promptly into the house, I took the stairs two at a time, and climbed up to the second floor and rushed into my room. And not a minute too soon. I heard voices as Bashir and Bhola exited the house to smoke outside.

After freshening up in the bathroom, I decided to go to bed and wait for Neetu. I wasn't planning to go to sleep, but somehow my eyes shut and before I knew it, I was asleep.

It was nearly three hours later that I was awakened by the sound of the door to our room opening. Since I had fallen asleep, I had no idea how much time had passed until much later. The door opened and Neetu walked in.

"Neetu!" I stood up in alarm. "Are you all right?"

Neetu was a mess. Her hair was dishevelled. Her lipstick was smudged, and her makeup was smeared. She was stark naked, her nightie or her bra or panties nowhere to be seen. Love bites covered all of her body. Her face had red marks, as if she had been slapped, and her buttocks too were bright red, usually the result of a good spanking from Bhola.

"Don't worry, I am fine." Neetu entered the room and shut the door. "I need to freshen up. Take a shower."

Once Neetu had taken a shower and cleaned herself up properly, she came to bed where I begged her to recount what had happened to her.

"It's not much to tell." Neetu told me. "His friend was Bashir the watchman. I was basically used like a sex toy by them. For the last three hours, they took turns. Whatever they wanted to do to me, they did, and I let them. Don't worry... Bashir wore a condom."

Neetu briefly recounted the scene that I had seen from outside Bhola's window, but without some details. For example, how Bhola had slapped her. The fact that she was slapped was never shared by her to me.

"Bhola fucked me in my pussy, but doggy style." Neetu recalled. "And then I gave Bashir a blowjob. Once they had both cum, we took a little break. The boys went out for a smoke and then returned."

"Bhola told Bashir, 'Memsaab has the greatest pair of tits I have ever seen on any woman. Her nipples and areolas are of the perfect size.' Neetu recollected, blushing. "And Bashir then agreed. 'Memsaab's breasts are perfect,' He said. 'My own wife has big tits, but her nipples are also quite big which I don't like much but memsaab's ones are just too perfect. I could suck them all night.' As they continued to crudely discuss my body, I was again becoming wetter and wetter."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I told them, 'You can suck on them. They are all yours.' And Bashir practically jumped on me."

"Bashir bent down and basically sealed his lips over my nipples. Bhola didn't do anything but watched us. I was moaning with pleasure and threw my head back as I felt Bashir's tongue flicking my nipple. I had to put my hand at the back of his head and pull him closer. He kept sucking one boob and then the other, even as I grabbed his cock with my left hand and started jerking it. Soon we were both so turned on, again, and this time, he fucked me."

"He pushed me on to the bed." Neetu described. "I lay down on the bed and opened my legs wide. With my fingers I spread open my pussy lips for Bashir to see. He whistled and licked his lips. And then he got up and positioned himself over me, and... well.. you can imagine."

"Was he good?" I asked. "Bashir, I mean?"

My wife looked at me, and then nodded.

"He wore a condom, as I said, thankfully." She said. "He started slow - pushing his cock inside. Once the head was inside, he started shoving his full cock inside my pussy. It took just a couple of shoves to bury his cock completely inside me. He slowly drew his cock out right up to the edge of my pussy and again slowly inserted it. He fucked me with steady strokes, with decent speed. Long and slow. Bashir was taking his time fucking me. When he finally came, I had already orgasmed twice."

"Then Bhola pulled me over into his embrace and started pawing me all over, playing with my tits, my nipples, and rubbing my pussy. I also fondled and kissed and licked his sweaty body." Neetu told me. "Then he told me he wanted to fuck my ass. So, I spent about five minutes with him in my mouth, bringing him back to an erect state. I felt Bhola was now ready. I got on all fours. He lined up his dick and the pounding started. Soon that room was filled with the sounds of our skins slapping. Bashir watched as Bhola came in my ass."

Neetu looked at me.

"Do you want me to continue, darling?"

"You can summarize." I finally replied. "I... I don't need the full details."

"They took a little break." Neetu continued. "Then for the next hour or so, they had their way with me. They took turns to fuck me, cum in my mouth, or even double penetrate me. Finally, they said as a punishment for being a slut, I must walk back naked to my bedroom. They were not giving me back my nightie. As far as they know you are knocked out anyways, so it wouldn't matter. I begged and begged, but they wouldn't. So, I am now here. I am guessing Bashir took my nightie and my panties home as a souvenir."

* * *

Despite the antics of the previous night, Neetu woke up early the next morning. It was a Friday, and I was dropping her off at her mother's place. She was going to spend the whole day with her before I picked her up again in the evening.

Neetu was taking an unusually long time in the bathroom. Finally, I knocked on the door.

"Everything ok, darling?" I asked.

The door suddenly opened. Neetu looked at me. She was dressed in just her bra and her panties. She had a sudden bemused expression on her face.

"Darling!" I became a little alarmed. "What happened?"

Neetu's face broke into the most beautiful smile I had ever seen on her. She suddenly showed me something in her hand.

It was a pregnancy test.

It took me some time to understand that there were two lines there. It was a positive test.

My Neetu was pregnant!

We hugged. Neetu was crying now with happiness, and I was gently stroking the back of her head. We were finally going to be parents!

We kissed for a long time, before Neetu finally turned to me.

"I was late this month." She admitted. "I should have had my period almost ten days ago. So... I always suspected. But today... this proves it."

"So Bhola is definitely the father." I told her. "Not because of what happened last night. And you also said Bashir used a condom."

Neetu blushed and kissed me again. It was long kiss.

"Darling." She told me, softly. "I want you to know one thing. Even if Bhola is the sperm donor, I want you to know that I will always consider this baby to be your child. As far as I am concerned, you are the dad. Bhola is just a sperm donor."

"Of course, my love. We both wanted this."

I was a little bit silent, still absorbing the news, and how it would change our life. Neetu noticed my silence.

"My jaanu." She said, her voice shaking and nervous. "Is... the... fact that this is not your sperm... is this going to be an issue?"

I looked at her. Then leaned over and gave her a kiss. A prolonged kiss.

"This is my child, and my wife is pregnant. Today is a day to celebrate!"

"Oh, babydoll." Neetu gushed, throwing her arms around and kissing me deeply. "My darling!"

We held each other's hands and kissed again. We continued to kiss until I couldn't take it anymore. Neetu realized this and put her hand on my pants. She unzipped me and inserted her fingers into my underwear.

"Darling." I croaked. "If you continue..."

"Hush, babydoll." Neetu said, softly continuing to stroke my manhood and kiss me. I couldn't take it anymore and erupted in her hand.

"Darling." Neetu went to wash her hands in the sink. "You know... about Bhola... now we have to do what we planned."

"Yes, dear, I know." I replied. "Let me drop you to your mother's, and then I will deal with Bhola."

* * *

Poor Bhola never saw it coming.

Neetu and I had made this plan a long time back when she had started to fuck Bhola. We knew that if she became pregnant, it would be risky for Bhola to be in our lives. He should not even know that she is pregnant.

So, after I had dropped off Neetu, I called Bhola to my study. He came in, all smug and smirky.

"Ji sahib?" He said, as if my servant was doing me a favour by coming to my study when I had called him.

As usual, whenever I dealt with him, I had a confused and convoluted mix of feelings inside me. This ordinary low-class servant had actually fucked my wife almost every other day for the last half a year and had finally made her pregnant. I had to deal with a man who had been fucking my wife on a regular basis, with a larger cock, in my own house, behind my back. Neetu did things with him that she never came close to doing with me, and she let him do things to her that I could only dream about. Bhola was quite rough at times with her, and Neetu willingly went along with him.

Now, however, Bhola was going to feel the full effect of my power as his boss.

"Bhola." I was blunt and straight to the point. "There is a bus this afternoon, in about three hours, heading to our village. I want you to be on it."

His face fell. I never saw a man before so shocked in his life.

"Sahib, what is the matter?" He immediately climbed down from his high horse; all smugness gone.

"Your memsaab and I are going abroad for three months." I lied to him, using the story I had carefully rehearsed with Neetu. "We are going for some treatment, and so this house will be on rent."

"Oh." I could see Bhola was trying to process all of this, but I didn't give him time.

"We finalized everything this morning." I told him. "I am going to give you three months salary as a bonus, for all the years you have been with us, as well as salary for this month, even though it's not fully done. Please start packing everything of yours so you can be on that afternoon bus."

Once I had shown him that tantalizing carrot of the extra money, Bhola didn't say much, but went off to pack. He didn't have anything of his own except for his clothes and a few personal items - most of the things in his room such as the furniture etc. all belonged to us. Thus, he could fit everything in two suitcases very easily.

"Sahib," He came to me later. "Will you hire me back when you are back here in three months?"

I gave him a long look.

"I don't know, Bhola." I told him. "Honestly, things are very uncertain. I might even sell this place and move elsewhere. You keep looking for a job. If you find one, take it. I have given you three months salary, so you should not worry. Use that time to look for another job."

Bhola was gone within a couple of hours, and I called Neetu.

"Can you talk?" I asked. "Is saasu maa around?"

"I can talk." My wife answered. "Mama just stepped out to the grocery for a bit. And I also took the time to visit Dr. Das. I just returned actually, so I am alone in the house."

"Oh. Good that you got to see Dr. Das. What did he say?"

"He was surprised, of course. He thinks it's yours." Neetu giggled. "But initial check up is good. He now has some follow up appointments for me. They also did ultrasound. It looks like I conceived two weeks ago."

"Oh, wow. So almost half a month done already."

"Yes." Neetu then took a deep breath. "So far so good. But the first trimester, you know. He said I may soon start getting morning sickness."

"What did saasu maa say?" I asked.

"She was very happy." I could almost hear Neetu's grin over the phone. "I mean, she didn't ask too many questions, so she thinks it's one of her ideas that worked. I also told her we visited a guru. Guru Bhola."

We both laughed. The Neetu's voice turned serious.

"Everything taken care of?" She asked me. "With respect to our Bhola?"

"Yes." I told her. "Did he try to call you?"

"Yes." Neetu laughed. "I had put my phone on silent, so it went to voice mail. Poor guy."

"Are you sure you will be ok, my love?" I asked Neetu. "After all, you were with him every other night, and sometimes... during the day..."

There was a bit of silence, before I heard Neetu give a small, embarrassed laugh.

"You saw us, I take it, in the kitchen, a few times?" She asked.

"You could say that." I replied.

"He was incorrigible." Neetu clarified. "He simply couldn't get enough of me. He would come up to me in the kitchen and say, 'Memsaab, bend over'. And I would, even though I knew you were in the next room. He would lift my dress and pull down my panties, and then spank my butt a few times. Then he would finger me until I was wet. And then he would enter me from behind."

"I have seen that, a few times." I admitted. "I thought I told you to be discreet."

"I know, I know." Neetu sighed. "But... he made me go into a strange headspace. Sometimes, we would be in the dining room, and you were watching TV next room. He would make me go down and giving him a blowjob. Right there. And then, with his cum inside my mouth, I would go to you and say, 'come, darling. Dinner is served.' He got some strange fun out of that."

"Not the dining room?" I was shocked. That was quite out in the middle of the house. I could have seen them any time.

"Once we even did it on the dining table." Neetu confessed. "I was wearing a shirt that day. Just the shirt. Bhola came from behind me and grabbed me. His hands automatically went to my breasts as he pushed me face down on the dining table. So, there I was, bent over the table, wearing only a shirt but with my bum naked, wet, and ready to be taken. Bhola dropped his pants, pulled out his prick and started to fuck me all in seconds. It happened so fast!"

Neetu suddenly stopped talking. I felt there was something she wanted to say to me, but she was holding back. I decided to ignore that for now.

"This is why I am asking will you be ok?" I repeated. "You will go from sex all the time with Bhola to suddenly hardly any sex, even with me."

"Darling." Neetu gushed. "What was with Bhola was purely physical. I enjoyed, yes. I will not deny. But I had a purpose - to get pregnant. Now that it's done, I have already put him out of my mind."

I talked with her for a few more minutes, and then hung up. I now had the whole day to myself before heading in the evening to my mother-in-law's place.

"I am going to be a father!" I realized.

The next few hours flew by as I took care of a few chores around the house, watched a movie, went to the gym, and then showered. Finally, it was time to pick up Neetu. As I headed out, I decided to stop by the pharmacy. It was at Iqbal's pharmacy, and this was the one we used for all our medicines and drugs all the time.

"Sahib, how are you?" Iqbal the pharmacist greeted me.

"I am good, Iqbal. I am good." I told him what I needed. "I need some vitamins, Iqbal. Those pregnancy vitamins. My wife is pregnant, and I know you have those supplements you give to pregnant women."

"Of course, of course." Iqbal was beaming. "And congratulations, sahib! May this child be full of good news and blessings for you!"

"Thank you. Thank you." I felt happy. "We are married for a long time, so finally."

Iqbal smiled at me as he handed me the vitamin boxes.

"You are very lucky, sahib." He exclaimed. "Bhabhi stopped the pills just last month, and already you are blessed with good news. For some couples, it takes months."

It took a moment for what he said to sink in.

"Er... pills?" I asked. "What pills?"

As far as I knew, Neetu was not on any medicine.

"Oh, the birth control pills." Iqbal replied nonchalantly, as he went back to behind the till to ring me up. "You know... Neetu Bhabhi told me last month when she came... she said... to no longer keep the birth control pills for her. She said you guys were now trying to have a family. She used to take those pills every month. And now, a month later, just a month after stopping, you already have good news!"

"Yes... yes. Of course." I murmured slowly. My head seemed to spin as I paid for the vitamins. I was still moving very slow as I bid Iqbal good-bye and headed out of the store towards my car. As I sat in the car, I started to process what he said.

So, Neetu had been taking birth control pills! She had been taking them all this time, for months, and only stopped last month! No wonder she had become pregnant only now... it was because she had stopped taking those pills.

So why was she on birth control, even though we were trying to get her pregnant with Bhola? And did Bhola know?

As I started the car towards my mother-in-law's house, I began to laugh. Neetu's words came back to me.

Darling. What was with Bhola was purely physical. I enjoyed, yes. I will not deny. But I had a purpose - to get pregnant.

Like any new thing, Neetu was fully enamoured with Bhola, and addicted to sex with him. She wanted it to continue and continue, so she had wisely gone on birth control. If she wasn't pregnant, she could keep having sex with him. But once the novelty of having passionate taboo sex with the servant had worn off, she didn't lose focus of her original intention. So hence she stopped the birth control and gotten pregnant.

I laughed to myself again. I will be fine. My wife will be fine. She had a temporary fascination with Bhola, but it was now gone. And Bhola was now gone, and she was good with that. For all of Bhola's smugness, Neetu had calmly used him, and then discarded him when it was no longer convenient. She knew she was my wife, and she was now focused on becoming a mother to my child.

It is time I started to focus on becoming a father as well.

We were going to have a baby.

I love my wife.

1...345678