Indian Wife Has Affair with Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Tell me what you want me to do now, memsaab." He commanded, as he paused the spanking, and started to rub his erect dick against her bottom. "If you get it wrong I will keep spanking you."

"Er... yes, Bhola." My wife obediently replied. "I want you to fuck me doggy style with your big dick and cum in my pussy and make me pregnant."

"Very good, memsaab. I will not spank you now." Bhola responded, slapping his shaft up into the folds of her pussy, massaging her lips open, and then slowly penetrating her once again.

"OOOOH BHOLA!" Neetu moaned in pleasure. "I love you."

Even as she said that I saw Neetu blush again. Why would she say, 'I love you'? It must have been in the throes of lust. Even Bhola chuckled, as he continued to fuck her.

"Really, memsaab?" He grinned. "You are a married lady, and I am your servant. And I am fucking you doggy style. Like a bitch. You are a slut, memsaab."

"Oh, Bhola." My helpless wife murmured, as Bhola continued to plough into her. I saw Bhola raise his hand again.

"I do want to spank you, memsaab. You have such a nice ass. I like fucking you like a bitch. And bitches get spanked."

SMACK!

SMACK!

He spanked her a few more times, even as my wife began to rock her body.

"Oh, Bhola." She pleaded. "Please cum in me. Please!"

Bhola pushed her down while still grabbing her hair and began to thrust in and out of her. She groaned in response. He once again slapped her right ass cheek hard.

SMACK!

"Oh yes!" Neetu squealed. "OH YES! SPANK ME! FUCK ME! CUM IN ME!"

Bhola slowly pumped into her, his large arms grasping onto her waist as he fucked my wife from behind. Neetu lowered her head, her hair cascading across her face, her breasts swaying from Bhola's thrusts.

SMACK!

SMACK!

Bhola slapped her rear once more, causing her to flinch in pleasure. He began to increase his tempo, the sounds of their naked skin slapping together becoming louder along with the creaking of the bed frame.

"Oh! Oh! Yess! Yess! FUCK!! I'm going to cum again!!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

Bhola slapped her ass again, pulling her hair back as he once again felt her pussy convulse and tighten down on his cock. Neetu was squealing now, her mouth uttering meaningless phrases as another orgasm rocked her body. Bhola was now fucking her powerfully, their naked skin continuing to slap into one another.

"I love your cock. Oh, Bhola, you are amazing!" Neetu gushed. "Your cock is so much bigger than my husband's. It feels amazing!"

"Sahib and his little dick can't compete with me." Bhola grunted, his heavy balls slapping into my wife's ass at a faster pace, their sweaty skins clinging to one another in heat.

"Of course not!" My wife then uttered the words that would forever be seared into my conscious. "Never. That little dick can't make me cum like you do, Bhola."

"Whose pussy is this, memsaab?"

"It's your pussy, Bhola." My wife replied. "You are the bigger man."

SMACK!

SMACK!

"I am not just bigger than your husband." Bhola said, his balls beginning to slap into my wife's ass with faster pace, as he smacked my wife's ass again. "He can't also fuck you like I can, memsaab."

My wife nodded her head in agreement.

"He could never fuck me like you, Bhola." She replied, her eyes closing as yet another wave of pleasure overwhelmed her.

"He's a loser, your husband." Bhola taunted me, even as he continued to fuck my wife. "He's a real loser. He has a wife who's a real fine piece of ass, and he can't even fuck her properly. What a loser!"

As he continued fucking my wife, Bhola smacked Neetu again on her ass.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Memsaab. You are now my slut." He hissed. "You are now my woman. You will come to me every night to be fucked."

"Yes, Bhola." My wife nodded. "I'm your married slut. I will be here every night for you to fuck me, Bhola. Fuck your memsaab. Cum in your memsaab's pussy, Bhola."

Suddenly I could see Bhola's veins bulge.

"Memsaab. I am coming. In your pussy."

"AAAAAAHHHHH!"

Neetu's eyes rolled to the back of her head as I saw her fingers claw into the bed spread, her tits slapping together as she bucked back into her lover. Truly spent, she collapsed into the mattress even as she smacked her large ass back into her lover, her beautiful body shuddering in profound pleasure as our servant continued to pump ropes of his cum deep into her womb. Bhola's muscles continued to strain, all while he bucked powerfully, grunting as he finished inside of her.

This would be the first time Bhola had ejaculated in my wife's cunt. It wouldn't be the last.

They both fell forward onto the bed, fully drenched in sweat, and totally spent.

"Oh wow. Memsaab." Bhola finally uttered. "That was incredible."

My wife smiled, turned around and kissed him deeply.

"Oh Bhola!" She spoke, her lips brushing across his. "You can cum in my pussy, or my ass, any time."

Neetu continued to kiss him tenderly all over his face.

"Oh, memsaab." Bhola chuckled again. "I can see you enjoyed it as much as I did!"

It was clear that Bhola was enjoying the fact that he had sex with my wife, a married woman, and that too his malkin - his boss's wife. And not just that, he had made her cum, and that she was now helplessly slobbering all over him, kissing him profusely.

"Bhola, my husband never made love to me like this!" Neetu confided in him. "And I have never been with another man other than him."

Neetu sat up in the bed. I could see that she now felt a little bit embarrassed from her loss of control and the exertions that followed. She was trying to collect herself now, and her eyes moved around looking for her bra and panties.

"What are you doing, memsaab?" Bhola asked, as Neetu got out of bed. His eyes were still taking in her sight - my wife's beautiful curves, her waist, her long legs, her big breasts, and her ample bottom.

"I... I... I have to go, Bhola." Neetu stammered. "Your sahib... he is in bed... and I don't want him to wake up and wonder... where I am."

"No, no." Bhola scolded her. He also stood up and walked up to her. "You can't go just like this. Are you going to go take a shower now in your bathroom?"

"Er... yes, Bhola."

"Then come and join my in my washroom. We will shower together."

Over my wife's objections, Bhola forcefully took her to the servants' bathroom and turned on the shower. I moved from the window that was overlooking into his room and made my way to the small exhaust window that was the bathroom. I could stand on my toes and make out what was going on inside.

My naked wife Neetu and my equally naked man servant Bhola were now both in the shower. He was washing her all over, while she was washing him, even as both were under the shower. Both of them were soaping each other.

"Oh, Bhola!" My wife gave a small scream as Bhola fondled her tits. "You are so naughty!"

"I can't help it, memsaab." Bhola said, as he then reached down and fingered her cunt. "You are such an item! A proper maal! I want to fuck you again!"

"Oh, Bhola." My wife closed her eyes, even as her own fingers wrapped around Bhola's dick. She soaped him there, and then caressed his balls. All this had its effect on both of them. They were now furiously soaping each other while kissing passionately. I could see Bhola was now very hard (again!), and my wife's nipples were perked up and erect.

"Oh, Bhola!" My wife couldn't hold herself any longer. She turned around, placed her palms on the wall and braced herself. "Please take me."

Bhola did not wait a moment longer, and he entered her from the rear. The combination of my wife's tightness and wetness took him over the moon. Soon once again he was pounding away at my wife and she was pushing back at him as he entered her.

He started squeezing Neetu's breasts and fingering her nipples.

"Oh Bhola." My wife murmured. "How are you so good!"

Bhola kissed her shoulders and her neck as he continued to move in and out of her.

I couldn't control myself anymore. For a long time I had my dick out and had been stroking it. Now I started to cum. Right there, outside my house, in the back lawn, looking at my servant fuck my wife in the bathroom, I started to cum.

Neetu was now muttering incoherent babbles and her body was convulsing as she too was beset by an orgasm. And soon I heard Bhola utter his guttural groan.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" He cried out, as he began to ejaculate in my wife. He humped her a few times to make sure all of his seed went inside her.

I finished cleaning myself up and looked inside. Bhola and Neeta were now kissing deeply, and Neetu had shoved her tongue into Bhola's mouth. She held on to him and would not let him go. Bhola caressed her backside and patted it. Finally, my reluctant wife washed herself again and let go of our servant. Both of them cleaned and wiped themselves and put on their clothes.

I knew it was time for me to go back to my room. Very quickly I ran across to the front door, silently got inside, and got to the stairs before my wife had even come out of the bathroom. Very sneakily, and yet fast, I took the stairs two at a time and made it back to my bedroom. I snuck into bed, covered myself up with the blanket, and waited.

I didn't have to wait long. Almost five minutes later, Neetu walked into the room.

"Darling." She called out softly. "I am back. Are you awake?"

I turned and slowly got up, and stretched, pretending to have just woken up. I then looked at my wife.

Since she had just taken a shower, she looked fresh. Her hair still had some wetness to it that made her even more alluring. Yet as I got up from bed and walked up to her, I could see the telltale signs of sex on her.

There were small bite marks, on her neck and breasts. When she turned around, I saw that her ass was still reddish, where Bhola had spanked her. And of course, she had a glow on her face that only a fulfilling session of sex could produce.

I was now next to her. Neetu was blushing, and I found that she was unable to meet my gaze. Poor girl - she must be feeling so conflicted! I decided to put her at east. Quite suddenly I grabbed her in a tight hug and kissed her, thrusting my tongue into my wife's mouth.

"Oh Gopal" My wife mumbled. "What's gotten into you!"

I then pulled her down to the bed and made her lie down.

"Oh, Gopal." Neetu was still behaving shy with me. "I... I am so conflicted, my love. I don't know what to say."

"My love." I tried to soothe her. "Please don't feel bad. We both agreed on this. You should definitely not feel guilty about it."

For some time, no one spoke. Then Neetu sat up in bed and looked at me.

"You should know that I love you, Gopal." She began. "What happened between me and Bhola... well... it is physical. But it is purely physical. I need him... I need him for a reason. But I have no feelings for him. I love you. You are my husband."

Was she telling me, or trying to convince herself? I didn't say anything to that.

"I love you, my love." I once again leaned in to kiss her lips.

We kissed each other for a long time.

"I have to ask you some questions, Neetu." I told my wife. "I want to know exactly what happened."

"Er... is that wise?" Neetu raised an eyebrow. "Do you really want to know every detail?"

"Yes." I nodded. "Please tell me, frankly and honestly. Everything."

"Why, Gopal." Neetu tried to shield me. "I am your wife. It may... be... too much for you... to deal with."

"No." I was firm. I didn't tell her I saw everything, but she had to know there would be no secrets of this affair between us. "Tell me, how was the sex?"

"It was... so-so." Neetu lied. "I mean... he was nervous. I was nervous."

I looked at her.

"My darling." I pointed out. "You were gone for two hours."

Neetu finally broke down.

"Please don't mind me saying this, Gopal." She pleaded before she began. "Don't get me wrong. I love you, and I love having sex with you. But Bhola! It's not even a fair comparison to you, my love. The man has a gift. His penis - it is so... so... so magnificent! So big. So... hard."

I could see Neetu's eyes glazing over even just talking about it.

"How was the sex?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"Honestly?" Neetu asked me. "Why, Gopal? Do you really need to know?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Honey, I can't even begin to describe the sex." Neetu gushed. "You have never even come close to fucking me as good as Bhola did right now. I mean... I had good sex from you... no doubt... but Bhola was on another level. I had an orgasm so intense that I literally lost control of my body. It was amazing! My goodness, I'm getting soaking wet just thinking about it! I am... sorry, my love. You did want to know."

Whatever I was feeling internally, I gave her a big smile and grinned.

"I am glad you enjoyed it, my love." I said. "Tell me, did you give him a blowjob?"

Neetu cast her eyes down, and then nodded.

"I am sorry, honey." She began. "I know I haven't done that for you for some time. Er... I can give you one right now."

"Did he force you?" I ignored her desperate attempt to pacify me and continued my questioning. "Did he make you do it?"

"Oh no." Neetu quickly defended Bhola. "I just... wanted to. I took his penis in my mouth... I just felt like it. I loved sucking and tasting his erect penis. It was so big!"

Once again with the size!

"Did you have trouble taking him in, since he was so big?"

"Um... at first, yes. It was difficult. There was some pain initially when he first pushed the mammoth penis into me. But later on, I fully lost control. Darling... you don't know how many times I managed to cum... it was so intense!"

Once again, none of us spoke for a bit.

"Did he cum inside your pussy?" I finally asked. "After all.. that's why you were there."

Neetu nodded.

"He ejaculated very deep into me. Almost in my womb. And... um... when he ejaculated, we had an orgasm together. He was almost able to time it so well. And we did it twice. So, I have two loads inside me."

"Neetu." I suddenly said. "I have to fuck you now."

My wife looked at me with surprise, but she didn't say anything, only nodding. As she lay back on the bed, I removed her panty, and placed a finger in her cunt.

"You are wet." I declared, and I saw her blush again. Just talking about Bhola had gotten her wet.

I positioned his own penis at the entrance of my wife's vagina and thrust myself into her.

I fucked her for about three to four minutes. It could... rather it must have been... my imagination, but it almost seemed as if her vagina had suddenly become enlarged, and I wondered if she could even feel me. I was sliding into her very easily, and it wasn't tight at all. After three minutes, I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Neetu, I want to cum."

My wife nodded, almost absent mindedly, as I began to ejaculate into her. I could see her grimace a bit, but she didn't say anything as I humped her. Her poor pussy! It had seen a lot of action that night.

Afterwards, as we laid back, I turned to Neetu again.

"My dear." I told her. "Your cunt really seems to have enlarged after getting fucked by Bhola. Do you wish to continue your affair with him? After all, how long are we talking about for you to get pregnant?"

My wife was silent for some time before speaking.

"My darling." She began. "You know this thing takes time. I may be pregnant already, or it will take a few more. You know... sometimes... it takes a few months to get pregnant, even if the man is virile!"

I raised an eyebrow now.

"A few months?" I repeated. "I... I... I thought it would just be a... maybe a couple of times, and that's it."

"Oh no." Neetu replied. "I may have to go to him every night... for at least two months!"

My wife took my hand in hers and stroked it.

"Is that ok with you, my love?" Neetu spoke in a soft voice. "Remember, I won't do it if you don't agree. I love you very much, and that is most important thing for me."

I smiled and kissed her again.

"It is perfectly fine with me, Neetu." I answered. "I want you to be happy. Let's make you a mother. Just... keep it... discreet, you know. Bhola must never know that... I know."

"Of course, my love." Neetu wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, rolling her tongue into my mouth. "I am so lucky and so proud to have you, as my husband."

* * *

Four... no, five months have now gone by since that night. It is now the sixth month, and then it would have been three years from the time Dr Das first told us we couldn't be parents.

Five months where almost every other night my wife Neetu would make her way down to my servant's room to get ardently fucked by him for almost two hours straight. And on most of those nights I would be there, unknown to her and her lover, watching them from outside the house. I would masturbate watching them make love. I was taking care of my own cock while my wife was taking care of another man's cock... several times.

It had become almost a routine. We would go to bed, and it would be all so normal. We would snuggle and kiss and make out for a bit. Sometimes we even had sex. We were actually having sex more often. I guess Neetu felt a little bad for me, so I got lot of pity fucks.

However, even when I fucked her, I knew she was really thinking about Bhola. If I have to be honest, any woman would be lucky to have sex with our servant. It wasn't just his giant cock, but the fact that he knew what to do with it. He would play with Neetu the way a violinist plays with his instrument. By the time he was done, Neetu was a helpless wet mess, moving from orgasm to orgasm, and desperately hooked for the next time.

This is why, around 12.30 am in the morning, just past midnight, Neetu would get up. She would freshen up, put on a fresh lingerie, fresh underwear, and then give me a kiss.

"I am off to get pregnant, darling." She would say, laughing a bit, before leaving the room. I would allow her a few minutes, before I too would sneak out. And then stand outside my servant's window, watching him completely ravage my hapless wife for the next couple of hours.

Bhola was becoming more and more assertive as a lover, and strangely Neetu seemed to be loving it. After three weeks of fucking my wife, he made a strange request one night.

"Memsaab." He requested. "I have to slap you please."

"Slap?" My wife was incredulous. "Why do you want to slap me, Bhola?"

"You will like it." Bhola confidently answered. "It will be a playful slap, don't worry. Jyoti memsaab used to love it when I slapped her during our lovemaking. Nausheen baaji also. She used to ask me all the time for it. Bhola, please slap me, she would beg. And I would slap her. Hard too, not soft. Even Komal didi, you know, the maid next door... she likes getting slapped by me too. I used to give her ten slaps at a time, memsaab."

"Er... ok." My wife was still not sure, but she complied. "Lightly, Bhola. After all, you have started to spank me quite hard now."

"And don't you like it?" Bhola countered. "The other day, when I spanked you in the kitchen, you were so wet!"

Neetu couldn't say anything, but she blushed a bright red in reply.

And thus, the following night, was the first time Bhola slapped my wife. She had just gone down to take him in her mouth, and his penis had popped out of her lips for a minute. Bhola patted her on her cheeks.

1...345678