All Comments on 'Indian Wife in the Prison of Spring Ch. 02'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking Good

It's mind blowing, seriously din't expect the twists.

and the way Mansi's character develops and goes through these real changes, God i had real thrill reading it.

My only request is : Please do write a sad ending to it.

007shazam007shazamalmost 8 years ago
A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Sad Ending??????

No fucking way!!

Its should be a practical and happy ending, if you ask me.

It's mind blowing to read stories like these.

Great work author.

keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gayatri

Fantastic! This one exceeded expectations! Its hot and erotic. Do have a sub plot on Gayatri, the 36 year old lawyer and her conquest by Dutt. Keep writing!

aurelius1982aurelius1982almost 8 years agoAuthor
THE END

This is the end of the story. I thought I had out THE END there at the bottom, but I guess I hadn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great continuation of the story.

I hope the story will continue, I enjoyed the great description of everything I am hoping you will keep going I wish it was an illustrated story Mansi sounds like she is gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

Just write one more chapter, like a trilogy

Please aurelius1982, just one more chapter think of something.

write it like Mansi has been enjoying the journey and liking the money or settled perfectly in the new job.

just one more for your readers, please sir!..please

Think of it.

007shazam007shazamalmost 8 years ago
YES PLEASE !

I've been thinking the same author, please write one last chapter, doesn't have to be a very long one per-say, but one last encounter.

As the last comment says: "write has if she's been enjoying the journey without any inhibitions or guilt"

We'd like to hear from mansi one last time please sir.

Do it for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
New story

Awaiting new story from Aurelius....this was another masterpiece but wasn't as erotic as the other two greats from Aurelius namely the "watchmen" and the "construction guys"

Will expect something on those lines ,something out of this world.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice work once again

Just like everybody else, I enjoy reading your stories. It bring little spice back to my marriage. Been married for 25 years, everything becomes just a routine. After reading your story I try to role play to bring some excitement back. Thank you for doing what you do.

SteevieGSteevieGalmost 8 years ago
Nice story!

Very interesting. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Dutt series !

Out of all the stories and series you've written, reading this story was real fun.

So why don't you think about it and pen down a Dutt series about his sexcapedes.

And im sure he might have fucked RINA AUNTY pretty often, what about he fucking RINA the now pimp.

Write about how he developed that relationship with rina, and how he fucked the first time and develope a series of sorts that way.

You might have a lot source material here. ( more than you know)

Please do it for US fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please..please..please

onee last story..

please author we are dying to reading one last chapter.

please do it for your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best in a long time

Great stuff. Loved each page. I'm Indian and love to read Indian related stuff, but except for your stories, find most not upto the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff once again

You are an exceptional writer. I hope you are working on something to end the year with a bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

It's great to read one of your stories after such a long time.

theloveryboytheloveryboyabout 7 years ago

it was amazing to read the story. thanks for such a wonderful story. waiting for next chapter of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice part 2

you r in good track . now story interesting like hate story 2 add more drama use society & husband knows it & add more twist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

You've got good writing skills dude. . . .this seemed better than the movie. . . waiting to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Deserves another part

Please write another part to this story. Please please please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what's next mansi becoming an air tight whore

please continue with yahodhara stories, as her character becoming all adulterous, more of like becoming a mistress who simply love ongoing extramarital sexual relationship with men out of her marriage & her sexual orientation knows no bound, and simply becoming more confident after her diwali night endeavor with over a 2 dozen Indian men around, already done with 3 men doing her together & started to enjoy BDSM, i'm sure she won't mind being a teacher falling for rugby team doing the entire team in locker/changing room. & for mansi i'm sure she won't mind mr. dutta calling her again & this time popping her anal cherry & then get her gang banged in front of her making sure she become an air tight whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
genius writer..

Aurelius.. I hope u might have born on 1982 which is the same year I was also born too.. Your way of writing story and narration style is simply marvelous and I dont know how to appreciate your skills in this.. I would have read all your stories atleast minimum 10 times.. may be even wrong with that count..🙂 pls continue writing more stories.. especially like who watches the watchman and construction guys kind of stories.. We will always be supporting you..Love ur writing dude..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The real way for an Indian wife

Based on Hindi film Aastha the wife's seduction to a hot wife very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marvellous!

Aurelius, you are one hella talented guy... The emotional roller coaster is beyond excellence..

Keep writing my man!!!!! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

CÛLTE !!! Tres Sensuelle !!! et je pense que ça mérite une ou deux suîte ou elle retrouve son amant et d'autres vieux hommes et qu'elle cocufie son mari avec entousîàsme et bohnneur !!!! SVP une SUÎTE !!!!!!

RickystonisRickystonisabout 3 years ago

Nice best please write another part about Mr Dutt next target and about Mansi too...

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

Great Story... Great Story Teller... Can be a third part as the culmination may be added...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous