All Comments on 'Indian Wife is Enjoyed in Village'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A lot of repetition that was not necessary to tell the story. From page one it was obvious what was going to happen. Fewer pages would have made the story more enjoyable unless you just like to talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

dude the south indian wedding preparations essay really wasn't needed, I came here to wank, not to learn tradition

and honestly, this story felt really "easy", as in literally anyone with a penis and a beating heart could fuck Neetu. Didn't feel any tension, any taboo buildup, any fear.

lastly, in your opinion, what is the difference between Neetu and Vidya? I feel like Neetu is just an older version of Vidya who ended up becoming a mom. But since you're the writer, you probably know the differences better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow . it's different set up and ending was like beautiful....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hope you will continue summer of Indian aunties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I want to love in india

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

see tarek you are a genius and i would love to get in touch with u your plans and maybe we can have our own forum. tell me how can i contact u also i want next part soon....

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3about 2 months ago

Exciting story. Love the backdrop of the ancestral wedding. However the story lacks erotic tension. The plot is too simple to be believable and also repetitive. A wife lets herself be used to some extreme lengths and that’s about it. Where is the tension or twist in the story? The angst is touched on but never consummated.

All in all though, all 9 pages made for a good wank. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was a bit long but great change of setting. The ending was great. Very good revenge by Bhola. He knew very well that the couple used him, and now he has brought Neetu down to his class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing! Five stars!!! Read it in one setting and now reading again and again!!! What a great follow up. Bhola has his revenge. He has turned the housewife into a complete slut. His revenge is complete!!! This is great twist. Neetu never knew what she was getting into.

The length was long but totally worth it. Little by little Bhola baited her. First by himself, then his brother, and then the village, including her relative!! Neetu is now a fallen woman and she has no choice but to continue being a slut!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The Characterization of Neetu is excellently written.She is shy , naughty , loves her husband , adventurous , religious , keeps somethings to herself as well as reveals few stuff to her husband.

And yes what an extraordinary narration.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@anon yes, some repetition and recap was needed because many readers may not have red the first part.

@anon,

-----

I came here to wank, not to learn tradition

and honestly, this story felt really "easy", as in literally anyone with a penis and a beating heart could fuck Neetu.

----

I hear you, but this was a story of Bhola's revenge. In the first story, the husband was a closet cuckold and Neetu a reluctant cheating wife due to their situation.

Here Neetu comes ready for the sex, but Bhola wants to take revenge on her for abandoning him so quickly and "using" him.

@anon, thank you.

@anon, yes, will work on summer of Indian aunties.

@anon, I too would like to see this village!

@anon you can contact Tarek Zia using the Literotica contact author button to send me a message!

@cuckboy3 There is not too much tension because i focus on wankability of my story :-) but Bhola is baiting Neetu slowly and slowly. First with him. Then his brother. And finally he completes making a full slut of her. Making her the fucktoy of the entire village.

@anon yes, thank you for getting it!!

@anon thanks! hope you rated the story on LE. Yes, it's a complete revenge and bait is the correct word!

@anon thank you. Neetu is an interesting character.

atrafford21atrafford21about 2 months ago

loved it but i was hoping they would discuss about the new year's night event & if she lied to Gopal about Manav. Hope you continue.

rahulranacrazy1rahulranacrazy1about 2 months ago

A fitting sequel. Keep working on it. Manav could pay Neetu a visit in Canada. Bashir now seems out of the picture.

I enjoyed the length, the tension, and the plot. Keep up the good stuff!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@atrafford21 let's see if there's a part 3 - to conclude the trilogy.

@rahulranacrazy1 thanks for the comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Initial 2 pages were really boring, actual fun began from pg3 as always. But missed the Vengeance part of servant. Was expecting him to be brutal on her with few hardcore sessions. Some maledom or humiliation would have been appreciated. (just like Asin, Poonam & Vidya) . However it was a plain story with few simple twists here and there.

Overall rating 2.5/5.0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@Spankedboy, This was bit long but good. Are you going to complete "... Vidya" story?

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@anon thanks for the comment. Always appreciate feedback in the right spirit. Will try and reduce the length of the story in future.

@anon some time . Not sure when.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent narration, what you could add is bunty getting scholership at Canada. Apart from manav coming you to visit Canada with family, you on turn make out with his wife when he is actually doing it with your wife unaware of both of them . A sequel were in you fuck will at the wife that have enjoyed with your wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. You’re my favourite author on Literotica. Would’ve been nice if Bhola had shown some more dominance on the first night like barging into her room, slapping her, pulling her by her hair and making her kneel and crawl to his room where he takes her. He could've sent her a message earlier that day to give her husband sleeping pills and shown his confidence that she would obey him without question. Also wish the gangbang was longer and they all made her blow them together. Looking forward to the Vidya sequel. Hope that gets published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fuck this neetu bullshit, we want VIDYA

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@anon there is a story planned for the final episode of the Neetu trilogy. Hopefully in a month.

@anon Bhola shares a complex relation with Neetu. he wants to fuck her and dominate her, at the same time she knows ultimately it is her who is allowing herself to be fucked like this.

@anon you will get what you will get.

Dark_MageDark_Mageabout 2 months ago

another awesome segment in neetu series, i am loving this series. i hope you dont finish neetu's story with three parts, hoping to get more parts in future. a great work from your side, hats off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed the story but detailing missing in gangbang part like who fucked other than manav and sabbir, a vegetable seller and lower working class would be more interesting. Hope you will write more details about sessions of neetu in next part....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
Next part: Bhola's revenge

Bhola finds out that he is the father of Neetu's first child. He is enraged. More so, because nobody knows who is the father of Neetu's second child. Next time Neetu visits India, bhola confronts her. Neetu admits the truth. They get a paternity test done. Turns out bhola is not the father of Neetu's second child. Bhola is angry that neetu got impregnated by someone else. He then, punishes her by bringing all his friends to fuck her as hard as possible and impregnate her once more. Neetu becomes a slut and keeps having children with bhola and his friends until she hits menopause in her 50s.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Dark_Mage initially it was supposed to be a one off. Then I thought of two sequels to make it a trilogy. the third chapter is underway.

@anon I leave some parts to the imagination!

@anon interesting idea, but then who could be Neetu's first child's father? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Tarek I messaged you inam waiting for your reply....

Regards,

Varun sinha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@spankedboy Bhola is the father of the first child. He is angry that Neetu let someone else impregnate her for the second baby. Bhola punishes Neetu for that. He brings his friends to fuck her and one of them impregnates Neetu. Gopal's family gets to know what a slut neetu is. Now, everyone wants to fuck neetu. Neetu has a child with every man of gopal's family.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Varun Sinha where did you message? I didn't get any.

@anon Bhola actually made Manav fuck Neetu, so why would he be angry at her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Tarek sent you a message again. I sent it through the feedback page in literotica. Also it contains my email I'd. Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Varun Sinha

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 month agoAuthor

Sorry Varun. I didn't get any message from you. If you want to put your email id here, you can .. or you can message me on Facebook.

- Tarek Zia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can we please get a third story about Neetu and Bhola? Round 1 went to Neetu, round 2 went to Bhola. There must be a round 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I lost you when you had haldi in a South Indian Tamil wedding... then this was just a story written by #AmitMedia.. funny one

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@anon there is a trilogy planned for Neetu, so one more story needs to come.

@anon who is AmitMedia ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What is Amit media:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/krishashok/north-indian-medias-cluelessness-about-rest-of-the-country

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@anon

LOL this is trash erotica. Not a documentary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The ending leaves open the possibility that Neetu will hook up again with Bhola very quickly. Please write one more story on them!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@anon a conclusion to the trilogy is planned. Not sure when it will be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Give us Vidya, that's it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why don't you write a new series, I have ideas!

Contact me on varunsinha840@gmail.com...

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@anon Vidya will com when it will come. No use harping on about it.

@anon you can send me your ideas. Use the contact me page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hey tarek again sent you a message from contact me page.

Waiting for a reply idk y my previous messages are not showing in your chat...

Regards,

Varun sinha

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Another Week mind set hubby - probably reflecting many of the readers who are like that in real life.

spankedboyspankedboy28 days agoAuthor

@varun you are now connected on fb with me. Let's chat there.

@anon ignore this story.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago
Future

I guess bhola does not know that he is the father of neetu's children. In the next part, maybe neetu and gopal move back to India because of high cost of living abroad. Neetu wants to resume her affair with bhola. They begin having sex. One time, in the heat of the moment, neetu blurts out the secret of her children's parentage. Bhola is angry that neetu denied him the right to know that he has children in this world. He punishes Neetu by giving her more babies. Neetu keeps on getting pregnant for the next several years. Bhola only stops when neetu hits menopause in her 50s. Her last baby is born when she is 52 and a mother of 7 of bhola's children

spankedboyspankedboy13 days agoAuthor

@anon thanks for the comment. It's an intriguing idea!

Jykh2024Jykh20246 days ago

Well just speechless, actually don't know what to say. Last part really disturbed me. Actually I was thinking of Neetu to be happy and enjoying life as earlier.

Wish this happens again. And really love to know who we're other guys who fucked her that night apart from manav, and who is the real father of her second child?

Please if u can

Thanks Tarek 😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES