Indian Wife Strays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What godfather?"

"Vikram Jeet Sinha," she announced as if announcing the entrance of a king in his court.

Pooja has heard about him, he was a underworld don turned into businessmen. He hailed from Bihar and now has built his empire throughout India, he is also known to be a king maker in respect of politics.

"Yeah I have heard about him."

"Yes, Saxena was his protégé and this time Saxena has enraged him maybe double crossed him or something so he got him booked in so many cases," Ratna continued.

Pooja started to feel sorry about him and wanted to talk to him immediately, "is he still in jail?"

"I guess he got bail yesterday."

Pooja felt on edge and as soon as Ratna left she took out her mobile and called Saxena.

"Hey!! how are you doing long time you never called," she spoke as soon as the call connected.

"Haven't you heard I was in government guest house," he laughed shamelessly.

"Yeah I heard, thank god you are out now."

"They can't keep me there forever, but I missed you a lot."

Pooja blushed, "then why didn't you call me immediately after coming out."

"Well I came out yesterday night and at that time you must be with your hubby so I did not call."

Pooja giggled, "it would not be a problem."

"Why? Do your husband knows about us."

"Yes, he knows and would not mind if you come home tonight," she spoke feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Really!!" she heard him laughing, "I knew he is a sissy man."

"Shut up, don't talk about him like that," Pooja felt embarrassed.

"Ok... ok... Darling don't get mad, but I can't wait to see you till night, why don't you come to my house."

"Now!!"

"Yeah now, just open your door and walk 10 meters to the right and I will be waiting for you at my doorsteps."

"Ok," the butterflies in her stomach were now getting bigger.

She almost ran towards mirror and checked herself. She was wearing a yellow skin fit leggings and black kurta top. The kurta was a fit on her body and has long cuts on the sides which revealed her firm thighs. She brushed her shoulder length hairs and let them untied and applied light red lipstick on her lips.

Satisfied about her attire Pooja walked out in the corridor and once satisfied that no one was around she headed for Saxena's flat. He was on the door keeping it open for her.

"Wow!! You look hot," he looked at her from top to bottom and then grabbed her in his arms.

"Missed me?" he slapped hard at her supple butts.

"Ouch!! Easy."

Saxena leaned her against the door and started kissing her on lips. Pooja also eagerly kissed back, her breathing started to get heavy. She sucked on the tongue which was lapping inside her mouth while Saxena grouped her ass and boobs.

After a minute he broke the kiss and started to walk her inside the flat, she hugged him resting her head on his chest.

"Aww," Pooja was shocked to see that a man was already sitting on the sofa, she tried to get away from Saxena but he kept an arm around her.

"He is Mr Sinha," he introduced them, "and she is my good friend Pooja."

"I can see very good friend indeed," he spoke looking at her mischievously and Pooja blushed feeling crossed with Saxena for not telling her that he was sitting inside. She was getting horny and thought that he would take her to bedroom for a nice fucking but here he is introducing him to this man. Why didn't he tell me? She thought. Then it strikes to her that this is the same big shot gangster cum businessmen, Sinha.

He extended his hand for a hand shake, "hello."

She was still in Saxena's grip and feeling shy she moved her hand forward, "hello."

"So, you are Pooja, I have heard so much about you from Saxena," he spoke with authority taking her hand in his hands. Pooja found him to be a very authoritative and intimidating man. He must be around fifty years but was big and strong.

"Saxena let go of the lady she is clearly feeling uncomfortable," he spoke and slightly pulled her closer, "come sit with me."

"Yes... Yes... off course," Saxena sputtered.

She found Saxena was behaving like a slave behaves in front of his master. She hesitantly sat beside Sinha feeling the aura of superiority around him. He still had her hand in both of his hands and was slowly caressing it. Pooja tried to pull her hand but he held it tightly. Suddenly she noticed that there were more people in the flat. They were sitting in one corner of the room and clearly looks like bodybuilder.

Pooja was uncomfortable and she looked questioningly towards Saxena.

"They are my bodyguard," Sinha spoke as if reading her mind.

"Ohh."

"You never know I have lot of enemies," Sinha spoke looking sternly towards Saxena who avoided eye contact with him. Saxena clearly looks afraid of him and the air in the room seemed to be heavy.

"Saxena was telling me that you work as a teacher at "Little Toddlers" school," Sinha started a casual conversation.

"Yeah and you are THE Mr Sinha," she emphasized the word 'the' to which he laughed.

"But I heard that you were angry with Mr Saxena but you are now..." she left the question hanging.

"Some misunderstanding but everything is alright between us now," Saxena spoke before Sinha could respond.

"Everything is not yet ok," Sinha spoke chewing every word, "and if you do not want to spend the rest of your life in the 'Government guest house' you better behave."

"Yes... yes..." he wagged his tail like a dog.

Pooja tried to pull her hand away but he held it tightly and continued to caress.

"You are a beautiful woman," he looked into her eyes, "I like full-bodied women just like you."

His eyes were inspecting every inch of her body and she felt nervous at the way he looked at her.

"Umm," she fidgeted, I must be going now you two have work to do."

"No problem at all, my work is finished."

"By the way, Saxena tells me that he almost raped you the first time he took you to his sample flat but that later you enjoyed it," he spoke so matter of factly that it took some time to register in her mind.

"Is that so?" she looked with murderous intentions towards Saxena. She was really pissed off with him that he talked about her with Sinha.

"Very bad," he chuckled, "a woman should never be forced, well certainly not the way he did."

"Your husband is a great person," he continued, "he knows that sharing is caring."

Pooja stared at Saxena in anger and felt so ashamed in front of this man and just wanted to run away, she never expected that a stranger would be talking to her like this and that Saxena will revel all her secrets to him.

"I have to go now," she stood up but Sinha pulled her back on the sofa.

"I have not yet finished," he spoke in a stern and firm voice. Pooja looked into his eyes and didn't muster the courage to go against him.

"Well!! I must say that your hubby is a lucky person and so is this rascal here," he was back again talking in a flattering tone, "and I feel I would be lucky too."

Pooja shivered when she understood what he meant. He was clearly telling her that he would also want to fuck her. She looked towards Saxena for help but he stood helplessly, Pooja felt the surge of rage towards him, he has led her to this situation.

She smiled sheepishly, "I... I... don't know."

"Saxena what are you doing!! You haven't yet offered anything to the guests," Sinha looked towards Saxena and he got the hint.

"I'll get something to drink," he started to walk towards kitchen.

"Saxena ji," Pooja shivered at the thought of staying alone with him but he didn't stop. She tried to get up but this time he pulled her into his lap.

She felt nervous, scared and at the same time aroused. 'What should I do if he wants to fuck me?'. Her chest heaved as he held her hand in his firm grip and his other hand around her waist to keep her still in his lap. She glanced towards his bodyguards sitting in the corner.

Sinha looked towards them as if on the cue, they got up and went towards the other room.

"Hey boss, we would be in other room, call us if you require anything," one of them spoke nonchalantly.

"Now the two of us should talk, I don't want to fuck you... well not as yet, so relax," Sinha spoke.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"I love the power game, I love to dominate women especially married women and I love to cuckold their husbands, the more they struggle the more I enjoy," he paused, "that is why I feel that we can get along well."

Pooja's breath got heavy.

"If they don't struggle and follow me, they have best of both the worlds, money and fun," he spoke, "I make the man realize his true self as a cuckold, so much so that he will never be in any confusion. Your husband still doesn't know how to express himself freely."

He let go of her hand but his grip around her waist tightened, he pulled her closer in his embrace. His hand rubbed at her flat abdomen and entered inside the kurta top to feel the soft flesh. His face was beside her and he inhaled her scent.

"Nice perfume, what is it?"

"Lancome's" she was barely able to speak.

"Humm... nice choice."

"You will be the true owner of your husband, while I would dominate you, spank you and make you my girl... remember no pain no gain," he whispered close to her ears, "What do you say?"

"Huh," she was in a trance.

"This Saturday, I will send car to pick you up, I want you to come with your husband... understood?"

"Umm... but why?" she panted.

"Saxena is a rascal," he ignored her question and continued, "he doesn't know how to handle such situation, he only knows how to fuck. He will spoil the good thing that is going on between you and your husband, you need someone like me," he caressed her hairs, "got it?"

She nodded, her chest was heaving due to hard breathing and her face was glowing red with arousal.

"When you come to me, I want you to wear saree and subtle makeup, don't want to overdo it, Ok."

She nodded.

"All the jewelry that a Hindu married lady is supposed to wear, bangles and lots of them, Mangalsutra (neckless a symbol of married Hindu girl), Anklet, Bindi (round colored mark on forehead), Sindoor (vermilion)," he continued to explain.

"Now tell me what are you wearing inside these leggings and kurta top," he asked caressing her hairs.

"Ahem," she gasped, "What... ah... bra and panties," she was unable to understand why she meekly agreeing to everything he was saying. She felt aroused and totally unable to resist him, he was arousing her with his confident way of telling her that he wanted to make her his fucktoy and her husband a sissy cuckold.

"Show me the bra," he ordered.

Pooja felt as if she was completely overpowered by him, to her surprise she found herself lifting her kurta up, to reveal the grey and white bra she was wearing. He moved his hand over the C size globs.

"Humm this bra is pointy and has some padding, you don't need any padding, your boobs are naturally big enough and pointy, I am sure they need no support to stand erect."

"Isn't it," he whispered, "do they stand on their own."

"Yesss," she hissed, her eyes were closed and head resting back on his shoulders.

"Show me those titties, I want to be sure what I am getting into."

Pooja involuntarily reached behind her back and unclasped the bra, he lifted the cups up to reveal the perfect white flesh, tout nipples and fluffy areolas.

"Nice..." he cupped each, one by one as if weighing them and Pooja let out a sigh at the touch.

"Pink and fluffy areolas, look like a teenager's which are still growing," he spoke and brushed his hand against them rubbing the nipples.

"Ahhh," she let out a gasp.

"You should wear a bra without any cups, just the fabric against them," he spoke and she nodded obediently.

Sinha caressed her softly making her crave for a harder touch. He slowly pulled the kurta and bra out of her head and threw them on the table. Pooja felt shy being exposed as she was nude from waist up, on an impulse she turned towards Sinha trying to hide herself into his chest. Pooja never felt so aroused in her life, her body ached for more and she hugged him harder.

"I am happy to see what you have got, do you also want to see what I have got for you," he spoke and placed her hand on his bulge. Pooja moved her hand feeling the entire length and girth of his cock from over the pants.

"You want to take it out."

"No," she shook her head timidly.

"You won't be disappointed when you come to me on Saturday," he spoke and then added, "unless you want me to fuck you now."

"Ahmm... uggg," she trembled and nuzzled tightly.

"What??? I didn't hear anything."

"Yesss."

"What yes, tell me."

"Yesss... please... please fuck me now," she groaned.

Sinha pulled her hairs to lift her face and placed his lips on her trembling lips. He started to kiss and suck her lips while she shudders and her breasts heaved heavily on his chest. She opened her mouth and welcomed his tongue in her mouth by sucking and licking it.

After kissing her for sometime he lifted his head and shouted loudly, "Saxena!!"

Pooja was lost into the moment that she forgot that Saxena was also in the flat. She hid her head into his chest when he heard the footsteps and knew he was standing behind her.

Saxena was sitting in the bedroom and knew what was going on, when he heard Sinha called for him, he entered the drawing room and saw Pooja semi-nude cuddled into his lap. His blood was already boiling as he knew that Sinha was going to fuck her and that he has to help him, against his will, in doing so.

He saw Sinha was fiddling with the leggings and looked towards him questioningly.

"Get out of the flat," he ordered, "I will call you when it's time to come back."

He nodded and started to walk towards exit when Sinha stopped him, "Hey!! Before you go, help me with this," he pointed towards her leggings.

Sinha had already pulled it below her hips and was now signally him to pull it out of her legs. Saxena gritted his teeth as he knew that Sinha was deliberately doing this to humiliate him. He was showing his power over him by fucking his girl.

He quickly held the leggings from bottom and pulled it out of her legs and quickly left.

"Asshole, motherfucker, needed to show his place," he spoke after Saxena left, "if I was into guys, he would have been sucking my dick by now."

Pooja looked at him in shock at his outburst.

"Don't worry," he smiled and pushed his hand inside her panties, "Mmmm... nice."

-------

It was time to leave and Ravi was cleaning his desk. Whole day in the office his mind was diverted towards his wife and what would have happened, whether she had talked to Saxena and invited him home tonight. He somehow finished his work and left for home.

When he entered the basement of his flats to park his car, he saw Saxena pulling his car out of the spot over which they had a scuffle few days back. Seeing Saxena triggered jealously and on an impulse, he drove his car into the vacant spot while Saxena looked on fiercely.

Saxena got down from his car and walked towards him. Ravi saw him coming and expected another argument with him but instead he smiled,

"Son, you again parked at my spot," he spoke politely.

"This spot is not permanently allotted to you," he was ready to argue.

"You keep arguing over this, while someone else will park his truck into your parking," he started laughing at his own farce while Ravi looked on stupidly.

"Ok enough of these stupid arguments, we are neighbors and we never had drinks together, come we will go to the bar nearby and have drinks."

"No... no, I have to go home, Pooja will be waiting for me," he spoke.

Saxena though to tell him that nobody will be home but then shrugged his shoulders, let him find on its own, "Ok no problem, I will go alone."

-------

Sinha lifted Pooja effortlessly in his arms like a ragdoll and walked towards bedroom, she was surprised by his brutal strength.

She thought how her life has change so fast from a simple middle-class wife to an adulteress, a cuckoldress and a total slut. Just a month back if any men hit on her she would get alarmed and the only reaction would be how to get out of the situation. Once she crossed the boundaries with Saxena, she no longer feels alarmed or scared, rather she felt aroused. Now, she was nude in the arms of a man she knew barely for half an hour and she begged him to fuck her.

She realized that Sinha's intention was to fuck her just to show his power over Saxena and in order to get back at him. But instead of feeling disgusted for being used as a pawn, she was getting horny. Saxena win her over her husband as he proved himself to be more powerful and better man. Now Sinha has snatched her from Saxena to prove his powers. Just like the dogs going after the bitch in heat, on the roads, the stronger and better dog will get the bitch by driving away his opponents. Pooja knew that Sinha named dog will now have his bitch.

He threw her on the bed. Pooja watched him taking his clothes out and she gasped when his erect cock came into view. It was big and thick, thicker than any she has ever seen. He had heavy and strong body and looks like he was regular at gym during his younger days. Still he was not out of shape, just a hint of ageing.

He crawled up on the bed closer to her and started kissing Pooja fiercely, the beard rubbing and poking against her cheeks. She caressed his face with both her hands and then circled them around his neck to pull him closer. She kissed back hungrily with open mouth and licked his thick lips. Sinha traced his lips from her mouth to her neck and sucked hard.

"Ahhh," she let out a moan as she felt the teeth on her neck and the skin being sucked hard.

Mr Sinha continued to shower her face, lips and neck with hard kisses, whispering into her ear to look at his cock, telling her to hold it in her hands. With one hand he kept her head in place and with other stroked her sensitive nipples, first gently and then fiercely tugged at the soft flesh and erect nipples.

Pooja looked down at Sinha's throbbing tower of flesh, "Aww that is huge."

"Don't worry darling I am sure you will be able to take it."

Sinha mauled her soft boobs and pinched the erect nipples, making her squirm and cry out in pain and pleasure. He explored every inch of her body by kissing, biting and pinching.

"Every inch of your body needs to explored in detail, but that would be later, today let me fuck your pussy," he spoke.

Pooja was going crazy on the inside. Her heart pounded like a jack-hammer and her mouth was dry as sand and she couldn't breathe. She was on her back before him with her legs spread wide open and her eyes glued to his cock and she knew that he was going to make most of it.

Sinha touched the tip of his cock to her pussy and Pooja dropped her head back. He smeared his own pre-cum all around and dipped his thick member between her lips to cover it with her juices. He knew that he just cannot bang in his thick cock into her, no matter how ready she is, it is going to hurt her. He had learned how to use his big cock with all the women he has been in his teenage days.

He parted her lips with the huge, fat head of his cock and was not surprised to discover how wet she was. He was always able to create this effect on women. He smiled and leaned his weight forward, pushing in just the first half inch. Pooja reached up and held his face and kissed him deeply.

Sinha pushed forward, splitting her slit and opening her folds. The lips of her pussy spread wide trying to accommodate his girth and then wider still as he eased forward some more. She withered in ecstasy and tried to buck her hips to take more of it. Sinha stopped for a moment, moved his knees forward just a bit and pressed again, slowing sinking deeper into Pooja's velvety smooth opening.