Indian Wife Strays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maaaa... Uggg... shit... that is big!!" She cried. "Fuck me!! AAAaaa!"

He leaned with more pressure behind his hips until, finally, he felt her cunt begin to stretch. Pooja felt his cock swell and she gasped, "Ohhh you are tearing me apart, AAhhhhh."

Pooja moved her hands and held Sinha's face, caressing his beard she cooed, "take me... I want you to take me and enjoy without holding back."

"I will sweet heart... I will make good use of your hot body," he spoke and eased in completely.

"Ahmm.. Aaahh."

Pooja's pussy was wrapped tightly around his shaft and she showered kisses on his face. Sinha pulled back a little bit and then penetrated again.

"Ahmm... Ahmm... easy Sinha ji," she howled.

Pooja was sopping wet now. He withdrew halfway and then slid his monster back in.

Sinha filled her completely and every inch of her pussy was stuffed with meat. Pooja was overwhelmed with crazy electric sensation emanating out of her pussy and spreading throughout her body.

He lifted her legs up above his shoulders and pinned her down. Pooja gasped for air as he started to bang her in earnest, his balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh my god!! Oh my god!!" she cried again and again.

She felt a surge of raw lust in her and buried her fingers in Sinha's hair pulling his face down to hers. She kissed him passionately and moved her hip in sync with his movements. Pooja arch her back and thrusted her hips as she felt her orgasm ripping through her body. Sinha felt her body shudder in his arms and increased his pace.

"I am going to cum inside you," he warned.

Pooja felt a wave of pleasure in hearing this, she wanted to have his cum, never in her life she felt the desire of having a man cum inside her but now she wanted him to fill her pussy up. She just nodded and kissed him passionately.

He groaned softly in her mouth and his cock swelled inside her pussy. He tightened his grip over her body and started to fill her cunt with his hot spunk.

Pooja closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his heavy body shuddering and jerking while cumming inside her.

-----

When Ravi reached his flat, he found it empty. He tried calling Pooja but she didn't pick the call which got him worried. He was getting restless with every passing minute and didn't know what he should do. He just saw Saxena going out and he was alone, so he wondered who is she with.

After like eternity the door opened and Pooja stepped in. He felt relaxed seeing her,

"Where were you, not even taking my calls," he spoke.

"Yeah!! I was a bit busy," she spoke tiredly.

Ravi looked at her disheveled hairs and felt something amiss, his heart started to pound as he saw that she had a blue mark on her neck which clearly looked like a hickey. She was with someone, but who could he be? Saxena!! he saw going out and Kutty was at office. He trembled realizing that she was with someone else.

Pooja walked closer, "I will tell you all about it, but first let me take a shower."

Ravi looked terrified and Pooja realized that he must be in pain. She looked at his innocent face and felt loving emotions surge through her body. She came closer and hugged his shaking body.

She was reeking of sex and he inhaled the overpowering scent emanating from her body.

"Where were you I was worried," his voice was shaking, "were you with someone."

"Yes."

Pooja felt him tremble and she kissed him on head.

"Who is he?"

"Vikram Jeet Sinha," she spoke as if the name is enough.

Ravi was not able to make out anything by the name and waited for her to tell more but she kept quite and caressed his hairs.

"Why," eventually he spoke in a painful voice.

"Truthfully I don't know why," then slowly she went on to narrate the events of the evening.

By the end of the narration Ravi was quivering with mixed emotions of pain, humiliation and anger. He tore away the clothes on her body and started to caresses and feel each and every inch of her body as if making sure she was unharmed.

"We just had sex, he did not rape me or tried to hurt me," Pooja spoke.

"How could he... How could that Saxena just pass you on to this man, you should have slapped that son of a bitch Saxena and Sinha," he spoke shaking with rage.

"Don't worry Saxena is history, he is nobody and now he cannot even touch me," she comforted him.

"But... But..." he stammered and continued to caress her and kiss her all over in a frenzy.

Pooja stood still and let him get over the emotions he was going through. He kissed her face, licked her boobs and slowly moved down to her abdomen until he was kneeling in front of her. He traced his tongue from her lower abdomen to her thighs and kissed.

"I love you Pooja," his voice was hardly audible and he looked at her. His face wore a look of shame and torture, "I love you," he repeated.

Pooja's body shook with strange emotions and she leaned back on the couch. "I love you too darling," she spoke caressing his head, "and I know how much you care about me."

With trembling hands, he grabbed her thighs and kissed and licked her lower abdomen and thighs, hesitating to go between her legs.

"We have not used condoms, you want me to take shower," Pooja spoke.

Ravi kept quiet but his grip on her thighs was tightened. Pooja started to spread her legs wide.

"You will hate me," his head was hung in shame.

"I can never hate you," she spoke, "on the contrary I love you even more." She sat on the edge of the couch and spread her legs wider. Ravi groaned and buried his head between her legs and started to kiss her pussy in a frenzy.

"No other man can be so close to me as you are and no one can love me as you do," she grabbed his hairs and pressed his head between her legs.

"Ahmm, ugg," he groaned.

Pooja felt the hot tongue lapping at her clit and then slipping inside her pussy.

"Ahhh... Ahmm," she grunted, "after that Sinha tore my pussy with his massive dick, your tongue feels like a soothing ointment... I love it... please do it more often."

Ravi grunted and started to eat her out with a renewed vigor.