Indian Wife Swarna Ch. 05

Story Info
What plan does Swarna have for Sathish?
2.3k words
3.87
13.7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I contacted my husband's office and told them of his condition and that he would not be able to work for a week. They were understanding and wished for his speedy recovery. My in-laws informed me of all updates on his treatment and his food intake. The day went uneventful.

After dinner Santhosh wanted to use the restroom. I accompanied him to the gent's restroom and helped him do his stuff comfortably. After that we came back to his bed. I realised that I had left my handbag in the restroom stall. I opened the door and went inside. When I went inside I heard someone grunting. Not wanting to interrupt the person I went to the stall and opened the door slowly as to not make noise.

Then I heard a female voice,

"Arghh...Ahhh...Ahhh.. slowly....Ahhh... What happened doctor? You seem aggressive today. Am I that hot or is your wife not helpful to your needs"

The doctor grunting and muttering,

"Bitch don't you speak about my wife. Turn around I want to suck your tits."

I heard the sound of blouse and bra strap being opened. I could feel that the woman was horny as hell.

"Come suck my tits dear. They are aching for your mouth to suck on them, pull my nipple with your teeth and leave love bites all over them."

"That is my good girl. Horny for me huh? Nice tits and ass. Ah! your tits reminds me of Bed no.16 Santhosh's wife. She is smoking hot. I'd like to savour her before she leaves. I need your help to bed her like the other woman I fucked three weeks ago."

"Doctor we are discharging him in one week. We don't have that much time in our hand."

"I agree. We should pull her in before that. For now, let me enjoy your pussy. Come show your ass, am going to ride you." he said.

I could hear them going at it.

Phat!! Phat!! Mmmm...uggg..uhhh...Arrhhh...

I took my handbag and rushed out. While going out the door made squeaking noise. I knew that they would hear me and I was not bothered by it. If I stayed any longer and ran into them, they would sure as hell corner me and force me into their depravity.

I was sitting by my husband. My heartbeat was increasing like the speed of the train in the movie "Unstoppable". Took my handkerchief out and wiped the sweat off my face. Applied light touch on my face and tried to distract myself.

The nurse came back to her station after fifteen minutes later, her face flushed and glowing. The doctor arrived later. While he checked my husband, I felt like being scanned by him. I sat opposite to him and I am sure he must have seen my navel and jerked to it later. He left after checking the patients in the ward.

The clock inched to 9.00pm and my in-laws came to relieve me. "Go take some rest dear. Dont you feel bored sitting next to him all day" my mother in law with a smile.

"He's my husband, if not me who will take care of him athai(mother in law)" I replied.

I informed them about the drips and updated them on the doctor's assessment of my husband's health. After that I drove back home thinking of how to escape from Sathish.

It started raining halfway through my ride. When nearing my home I saw one of the neighborhood women waiting in the bus stop taking shelter from the rain.

An idea came to my mind on seeing her. I thought of using her as a shield from Sathish. I stopped near her and asked her to jump in. She was afraid of making the car wet. I told her that am okay with it and asked her to enter.

She thanked me and asked me how my husband was doing(everyone in the neighborhood knew about the break in). I gave her details about the treatment. I asked her name and what she was doing waiting at bus stop at 10:00pm. She replied that her name is Ashwini and she had come to drop off her relatives and it started raining midway. I learned from her that her husband had gotten stuck at his native place and she was living alone.

On hearing that, I was double happy. I invited her to stay at my home till her husband came back. She was hesitant at first but I somehow convinced her.

Satish was waiting near the gate. I introduced her to him and we all went in. Her inner garments were wet too. I gave her my nightie and asked her to put her dress in the washing machine to dry. She changed into the nightie and came out. She had bigger boobs and wider hips than me since she gave birth to her son three years ago.

The nightie couldn't suppress her voluptuous figure. Since she didn't wear blouse or bra, the nipples wear straining through the nightie. Even I wanted to squeeze them. Thinking of it, I turned to see Sathish gaping wide at her. She didn't seem shy at all. She said that she was used to wearing without inner wear at home during the summer.

I too quickly changed into a nightie but I wore my inner garments. After that I went to the kitchen to see what my in-laws had ready for dinner.

My mother in law had prepared chapatis and moringa sambar for dinner. Ashwini came along and said she will help with serving the food. I told her that since she is a guest it wont be proper of her to serve food. She insisted on serving(which was what I wanted) to which I accepted.

We sat in front of the T.V. in the hall. She carried the hotpack containing chapatis and the bowl with the sambar. I carried the plates. I placed the plates on the teapoy in the hall. After that I switched on the T.V.

Since I was fond of songs, I selected one of the song channels. A raunchy song from the movie "Vaali" was being played. I glanced at Sathish from the corner of my eyes. He wasn't watching the television. When I closely looked at what was distracting him, I could see that when Ashwini bent to serve him dinner, he could see her boobs bursting through the nightie. I changed the channel to news.

After having dinner, we talked for sometime and went to sleep. Ashwini and I went to sleep in our bedroom while Sathish took rest in our couch. I have this habit of rolling in the bed when I sleep. When I put my hand on the other side I couldn't feel her. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock beside my bed. The clock showed 2:30 am.

I slowly crawled out of the bed and sneaked a look into the bathroom. She wasnt there. I opened the bedroom door, put the door stopper to avoid squeaky noise. The hall light is usually dim. Sathish too was not there on the couch.

My intuition was that they should be in the kitchen. I looked in from the kitchen entrance. Both of them were nude. Sathish was pressing Ashwini on to the fridge, kissing all over her body with lust and intense passion in his eyes. He squeezed her boobs and sucked her nipple.

"Go slowly on me Sathish.. uhhhh..yes lick and suck my nipples. Yesss!!like that.Come closer, I want to feel your hot body on me. Rub your cock on my pussy" she moaned

He moved back a little. She looked at him frowning. He inched his hips closer to her and moved his penis up and down on her clit. She stretched her legs welcoming his cock with full satisfaction. He started rubbing a bit fast causing her to shudder. He stepped back and inspected her pussy with his fingers. Gooey substance stuck to his fingers when he pulled them out. She kissed him on the forehead, his nipples and all over the face. Feeling a bit shy, she closed her eyes and kissed him full on the lips. She had always been subservient to her husband in bed. Now that she was on equal footing, she felt like going to the extreme.

"Now it's your turn to please me" he whispered in her ear.

Smiling, she gently pushed him to the floor. She viewed his penis which was at full mast. Holding it in the left hand, she kissed him where the cock meets the balls. Slowly she licked her way up the cock. Her left hand pumped his penis while she kissed and licked his penis. On reaching the head, she enveloped his penis with her mouth gently licking the penis head and tickling the frenulum. His penis started to harden like wood. She started to suck and lick the penis head vigorously.

"Ahh...yes like that. A bit more faster" he murmured.

While she sucked the penis, she splayed her hands across body. She played with his nipples, twirling them with her fingers and sometimes even licked them with her tongue. She licked him from the chest to the navel and back to his penis. She pushed the balls up and started licking the spot where the balls meet the asshole. He started jerking. She knew that he was on the verge of ejaculating. She switched her attention to his penis and started sucking him madly.

He placed his hands on her head and pushed her to his cock. He started fucking her mouth.

Arrghh..Ugghhhh..Ahhhh...

He pushed his penis to her further and started ejaculating in her mouth. He pulled his penis out when she started choking. She put her hands in front of her mouth and let the manly juice flow to her hands. She went to the kitchen sink and washed her mouth and hands.

While she stood there with her back to him, he crawled up to her and held her ass apart with his two hands and started licking her pussy from behind. He placed one of her legs on the kitchen slab and sat facing her pussy. His lips concentrated on the clit while his hands massaged her ass which was soft like maida(flour). She dropped her leg down and started to ride his face. As he sucked he felt her pussy leaking juice, forecasting flooding in a few seconds. Nevertheless he forked his tongue in and out her pussy and spending sometime on her bud. She started grinding on him with her eyes closed.

Uhhh...uhhh..hooo...yesss...

With a grunt, she came all over his face. Wiping his face she kissed him on the lips as though she was meeting her loved one after a longtime. Both of them rolled on the floor kissing each other for a few minutes until she jumped on him and started to ride him. She placed her hands on his knee and moved her hips slowly in a circular way.

"Hmm..your penis feels warm inside me" she murmured passionately.

He looked at her mesmerized. The way her tits rocked to and fro and the juicy fat in her belly moved while she swayed made him feel rock hard inside her.

She moved front and back on his cock for sometime. After that she impaled her pussy on his cock. She moved up and down on his cock making her pussy contract and expand. He too thrust his hips upwards meeting her at the middle. They went at it for a few minutes until she exploded on his cock.

They lay their in each other's arms. He nudged his face into her cleavage. She accommodated him by moving her tits closer to him. She placed her hands on his head pulling him closer to her. They lay their in tight embrace.

After a few minutes, he placed her in doggy position and started thrusting in and out of her pussy slowly.

"Hmmm..uhhh...yesss like that slowly...feeling so good dear" she moaned in heat.

He showered her kisses on her back. He slowly started to increase the pace.

Arghhh...Arghhh...yes..yes..she groaned.

He grabbed her boobs and started fucking her like anything.

Phat...phat...

The rhythmic sound of her ass hitting his cock could be heard.

Feeling hot I rubbed myself against the wall. Placing my hands inside my panty, I started shoving my finger in and out of my pussy. I came in a few seconds but they seemed to be going at it. He stood up crouching. Placing his hands on her shoulder, he started to doggy fuck her more intensely.

By the look of his eyes I could say that he was on the verge of ejaculating. She was going on like a mule giving him tough competition.

"Take this" he grunted and plunged his cock deep inside her pussy. Ashwini wailed out in pain since he crushed her boobs like anything.

Turning back, she eyed at him questioningly, to which he replied "I couldn't control myself. You are the sexiest person I've ever had intense sex with. I couldn't hold back the animal inside me".

She pulled herself off his cock and asked him to lie by her side.

"Are you not angry that I came inside you?" he asked her.

"Am wearing a diaphragm. So it shouldn't be a problem". She replied.

He let a sound of relief and lied down next to her. She pulled out a tissue from her handbag and wiped his penis. He lied there like a king while she took care of him.

"You are my king" she beamed at his penis when she kissed it one last time.

"It's all done. Am going to sleep".

She wished him good night. He pulled her in for a hug and kissed her. After which he let her go.

I came back to the bedroom and lied there waiting for Ashwini to return. She came to the room and checked whether I was asleep. Then she laid down next to me on the bed. I felt like laughing when she checked on me but I held back till she pulled on the bed cover.